Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Nigerian Woman Flogged By Her Family For Cheating On Her Husband? (VIDEO) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Flogged By Her Family For Cheating On Her Husband? (VIDEO) (980 Views)

Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) / He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Flogged By Her Family For Cheating On Her Husband? (VIDEO) by Hotguy27: 11:29am On May 24, 2020
I just stumbled on this video online. Could this be a culture or just a family way of handling what they felt was an embarrassment to them?

Cheating is bad but I feel this treatment is inhuman and humiliating!

Nigerian Woman Flogged By Her Family For Cheating On Her Husband https://m.scoopernews.com/detail?newsId=10135529&shareChannel=Copy%20to%20clipboard
Re: Nigerian Woman Flogged By Her Family For Cheating On Her Husband? (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:31am On May 24, 2020
The things women pass through in this shithole....

African traditions are too primitive and stupid.
Re: Nigerian Woman Flogged By Her Family For Cheating On Her Husband? (VIDEO) by Hotguy27: 11:37am On May 24, 2020
Plead:

Too bad.

And to think of it, she didn't do it alone. Yet, the man might be working free.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Flogged By Her Family For Cheating On Her Husband? (VIDEO) by GboyegaD(m): 11:41am On May 24, 2020
This is super primitive. How would you beat a woman for whatsoever reason? They are forcing themselves to have a virtue they do not have. If you have to resort to beating her because she missed it, it is because it isn't ingrained.
Re: Nigerian Woman Flogged By Her Family For Cheating On Her Husband? (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:49am On May 24, 2020
Hotguy27:

Too bad.

And to think of it, she didn't do it alone. Yet, the man might be working free.

Off course...
Re: Nigerian Woman Flogged By Her Family For Cheating On Her Husband? (VIDEO) by Oluromantic: 11:58am On May 24, 2020
Plead:

Honestly I pity them. But if you check it out, women are the majority of the upholders of such traditions.
Re: Nigerian Woman Flogged By Her Family For Cheating On Her Husband? (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 24, 2020
Oluromantic:

Honestly I pity them. But if you check it out, women are the majority of the upholders of such traditions.

For reasons best known to them...yeah
Re: Nigerian Woman Flogged By Her Family For Cheating On Her Husband? (VIDEO) by Mamasessy(f): 12:29pm On May 24, 2020
The husband need to look at himself, why is she cheating on him? This treatment is wicked
Re: Nigerian Woman Flogged By Her Family For Cheating On Her Husband? (VIDEO) by Hotguy27: 12:35pm On May 24, 2020
Mamasessy:
The husband need to look at himself, why is she cheating on him? This treatment is wicked

That is not the point.

Some people still cheat even when they are satisfied with everything in their partners. But the point is why must she be beaten to stupor like this?
Re: Nigerian Woman Flogged By Her Family For Cheating On Her Husband? (VIDEO) by bukatyne(f): 12:35pm On May 24, 2020
Was this same video not on NL yes back? undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Flogged By Her Family For Cheating On Her Husband? (VIDEO) by Hotguy27: 12:56pm On May 24, 2020
bukatyne:
Was this same video not on NL yes back? undecided

Which one is yes back again?
Are you from Ghana? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Flogged By Her Family For Cheating On Her Husband? (VIDEO) by austine4real(m): 12:59pm On May 24, 2020
For real

(1) (Reply)

CEO Mom Closed Her Business To Look After Her 3 Years Old Child / My Life Story, What Can I Do / Compromise In Marriage; With Money And Fidelity As The Rock Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.