Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. (35208 Views)

'Dressing Sexy' Is A Sin That Would Take You Straight To Hell! / Unforgiveness: One Subtle Sin That Would Take Many Christians To Hell / It Is Only One Sin That Sends People To Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by davidinchrist(m): 6:52am On Oct 19, 2020
Xmuslim:
I'm a good person, but I don't accept jesus as my lord and Savior. I'm I going to hell?

Friend, you can just keep your heart empty. It will be great if you surrender to Jesus anytime soon: God has got plans for your life.

Matt.12.43 - "When an evil spirit leaves a person, it goes into the desert, seeking rest but finding none.

Matt.12.44 - Then it says, 'I will return to the person I came from.' So it returns and finds its former home EMPTY, swept, and clean.

Matt.12.45 - Then the spirit finds seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they all enter the person and live there. And so that person is worse off than before. That will be the experience of this evil generation."

Peace with you.
Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by FarmTech(m): 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
An2elect2:
Op I wish and pray that you would point people to the cross, so they can see that Jesus bore all their sins and that God is no longer angry with them but is calling them home. The whole world is tired and hopeless with this "self consciousness" gospel which is another gospel.

You may have good intentions but you are heavily misrepresenting God and making Him appear unholy and unjust. If a man owed you N5000 and his brother pays you on his behalf(even much more than he owed) and you go back to charge him for same money his brother has paid won't you be referred to as wicked and evil? or a thief? You do not realise that that is what you are ignorantly ascribing to God.

Jesus Christ bore the punishment for all our sins. Not one sin was left unpaid on that cross. We were debtors but one paid all our debts once and for all, not only that he earned so many benefits for us. The only reason people are perishing is because they really have no idea who Jesus Christ is and what He did on the cross. Many in this group are still trusting their moral abilities and their works and thereby unknowingly treating the full payment for sins by Christ as not enough or a common thing. A slap to God's Spirit of grace.

How did the church go from presenting to the world the graciousness and kindness of God through Jesus Christ to telling people they have to stop sinning to please God? Don't we know that is the goodness of God that leads one to repentance?

What made the prodigal son return to his father. His Father's goodness or wrath?

Only the gospel can turn the most rebellious person back to God.

The church must stop preaching from a natural human point of view of "doing good and then getting good",we must preach from God's view of " not doing good but getting good from God because one person has done good on your behalf" overtime this grace would transform one from the inside out.

Error!!!!!!! False teaching!!!!!
1. Galatians 5:19-21 “ Now the works of the flesh are evident , which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.”

2. Galatians 6:9 “For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.”

3. James 4:17 “Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin.”

Colossians 3:5-6 “So put to death the sinful, earthly things lurking within you. Have nothing to do with sexual immorality, impurity, lust, and evil desires. Don’t be greedy, for a greedy person is an idolater , worshiping the things of this world. Because of these sins, the anger of God is coming.”

9. 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 “Don’t you know that the unrighteous will not inherit God’s kingdom? Do not be deceived: No sexually immoral people, idolaters, adulterers, or anyone practicing homosexuality , no thieves, greedy people, drunkards, verbally abusive people, or swindlers will inherit God’s kingdom.”

10. Romans 6:23 “ For the wages of sin is death,
but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord .”

11. John 8:34 “Jesus responded, “I assure you: Everyone who commits sin is a slave of sin.”
12. Isaiah 59:2 “But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.”

Acts 3:19 “ Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.”

1 Peter 2:24 “He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.”

24. Hebrews 9:28 “So Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him.”

1 Like

Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by Kobojunkie: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
Xmuslim:
I'm a good person, but I don't accept jesus as my lord and Savior. I'm I going to hell?
No you are not going to Hell, not according to Jesus Christ.
Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by FarmTech(m): 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
hover20:

Kindly note that it is not all these sins you listed that takes one to hell fire. What makes someone a candidate of hell fire is refusing to accept the Lord Jesus as their personal Lord and saviour
(John 3 vs 16).
If u truly accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, u will not continue to sin. The bible is not just all about "accept the Lord Jesus as their personal Lord and saviour" repeatedly. That statement is just the tip of an iceberg.
1 Corinthians 6:9-10 “Don’t you know that the unrighteous will not inherit God’s kingdom? Do not be deceived: No sexually immoral people, idolaters, adulterers, or anyone practicing homosexuality , no thieves, greedy people, drunkards, verbally abusive people, or swindlers will inherit God’s kingdom.”
John 14:15 - "If you love me, keep my commands."

1 Like

Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by FarmTech(m): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
ProfChris10:

God bless you. I am glad there are still many who understands what the gospel actuall is. Only Jesus must be exalted, not self.
That was great error and false teaching. See my post above.

1 Like

Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by Kobojunkie: 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
Betterperson001:
It is humanly impossible to make heaven.
May God help all of us �
That is a lie that your pastors tell you in the name of God. If it was not humanly possible, then Jesus Christ wasted His time and life teaching ordinary humans that they would.
Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
Pain:
STOP all these LIES. Going by the standards we set for ourselves, no man will make heaven. The Good Part is that there is no HELL.
Stop portraying God in Bad light !

Quit dragging God into all the mess of a planet filled with Universal Factory Rejects (UFRS). A planet that is just a speck in the scheme of things. The earlier we purge ourselves of our overblown sense of importance and fix our mess the better. Or else one day the Wise Ones will just pull the plug off this Failed Project !
Depends on the God you are referring to. If you believe in the God of the Bible, there is definitely a Hell, and it is where those who believe in Him(Jesus Christ) but refuse to obey His commandments will spend the eternity that they earned when they believed. undecided

1 Like

Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by Kobojunkie: 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
Omezif:
Sin is sin, another name that's not sin is not sin, big sin and small sin, all are sin, the name big sin and small sin is from man not God, never sin because any sin is against God.
Sin is disobedience of God's commandments, so we cannot simply tag anything we think of as sin. Only God can define that which is sin.. not man.!
Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by Kobojunkie: 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sancs:
They are more than 100 religion with different Gods and Devil A.K.A the bad guy. So if it's true all or some truly exist then how do we know which one is right or if any is right? Just Asking?
Simple trial and error? undecided
They say experience is the best teacher, I believe it to be so.
Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by Kobojunkie: 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
Mukala1:
Two two went to hell and came back,but gave different account of what they saw in hell. I can't just get it
How can anyone go to a Hell that does not yet exist? Ask yourself that question first! undecided

According to the Bible, Hell is yet to be made... so, how can anyone who lives today go to a place that is yet to be? undecided
Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by Kobojunkie: 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sancs:
We live and we die that's it. There's no life after death
According to the Bible, there are those whose end will be the grave, but for those who believe in Jesus Christ, their end is not the grave, i.e. there is an afterlife for them. undecided
Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by ProfChris10(m): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
FarmTech:

That was great error and false teaching. See my post above.

Error that salvation is found in Christ alone? I don't get. I can't really go deep here now. Currently the truth is seen as error, while error is truth. It is well. But one thing I have come to understand is that God almighty is the author and finisher of faith. He does the knowing, the calling, the justification, and finally the glorification. Nothing takes God by surprise. What men should be thought is the gospel, the good news of what Christ has done. It is this sound knowlege that leads men to repentance.

The problem is our understanding of what sin is. We limit sin to some certain immoralities and by so doing lower the standard of God which can subtly lead to spiritual pride that one can attain righteousness by obeying certain rules.
That was why Paul said that if righteousness comes by the law then Christ was dead in vain.

If we look closely at God's standard then we are humbled and appreciate how much Christ accomplished on the cross. It is this knowledge that builds men in true fellowhip and worship, not pretense.
Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by FarmTech(m): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
emusmithyy:
I call them the Powerful Trio. Just like Ronaldo-Tevez-Rooney/ Bale-Benzema-Cristiano/ Messi-Suarez-Neymar kinda trio smiley

When they attack and you don't defend hard, a goal is inevitable.

IF you watch the videos of most people who went to Hell and came back, they'll tell you, I saw a woman/man who was crying, "I should have FORGIVE him/her."

So now you know, that sin is UNFORGIVENESS. I've watched numerous videos and the common denominator is UNFORGIVENESS in all its ramifications.

People come around you or post how they no longer womanize, smoke, drink, wankk, sezz, steal, lust etc.
They go on in that line and never notice that we have;

1. Physical sins. (You may stop this because of what people will say. It's morally wrong also.)
2. Spiritual sins. This has been modernised. -Lies AKA white lies/diplomacy.
-Malice AKA good riddance to bad rubbish. -Filthy Communication AKA freedom of speech. People love lies. Some jobs demand you to lie, it's also tagged "discretion". How easy!

Colossians 3:8-9 listed them, ANGER, WRATH, MALICE, BLASPHEMY, FILTHY COMMUNICATION, LIES.

Follow the build-up,

Anger-Wrath-Malice..

(He gets you ANGRY (not necessarily a sin), you think about it and WRATH builds up (sin is knocking), then you see him and ignore, MALICE scores the goal (that's Unforgiveness in progress, that's a sin) Then FILTHY statements comes in because WRATH voice harsh words

As it's written, if you don't forgive, your Heavenly Father won't forgive you: So could it be that you're living free from fornication and adultery but God hasn't forgiven your sins EVEN IF YOU ASKED FOR MERCY simply because you failed to forgive that person?

Solomon the wisest man said, It's the little foxes that spoils the vine. Not the big foxes. Little ones!

Nobody notices the anger in your heart. Nobody saw your motive for preaching on the street(you want tell people you're a Christian). Nobody saw your motive for praying loud at night (to tell the neighbours something, PRIDE). Nobody saw your motive for singing that hymn when you and your spouse are having a disagreement...No one except GOD!

No wonder Jesus eradicated the law and prophet and place it all on LOVE. If you love God and people, you won't criticize them for being sinners. You will forgive their errors and wrongs. That's not their sentence. They want out. But you saw it as an avenue to make them feel horrible. That's hypocritical. That's not LOVE.

Most of these folks are like Jonah, they are ladikal plophets but don't want anyone else saved. They always want to judge others. TODAY, God is saying, quit that self-righteous position and love people. It's this love that brings them to Christ. John 13:35 (By LOVE, shall all men know you are My disciples)

Shalom!

Jesus did not eradicate the commandment! Rather he summarized it.
Matthew 22:37: “You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind”.

“And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself’”.
Matthew 5:17 - “Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. “For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven”
1 John 5:3 - “For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome”.
“Therefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy and just and good,” said Paul (Romans 7:12). And as for grace, he wrote: “Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? Certainly not! How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it?” (Romans 6:1-2).
“Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city” (Revelation 22:14).
Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by Kobojunkie: 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
abodundef:
The only sin that will send anybody to hell is their refusing to accept Jesus as their Lord and Saviour. All sins has been paid for that includes present, past and even future tense sin you have not committed . His once death is the propitiation for sin of entire mankind.
When people reject the sacrifice done by Jesus, they condemn themselves to hell. God doesn't send anyone to hel. You choose to go there.
The reason why we forgive others is not God will forgive us because He has already forgiven but we forfive others because we have been forgiven and we should do the same to others.
You want to learn more, see my profile
Refusing to accept Jesus Christ is not a sin at all -- it simply means the life in question dies and ends in the grave.Refusing to believe in Jesus Christ is in fact FAR BETTER than accepting Jesus Christ, only to end up in Hell.

According to Jesus Christ Himself, those who reject Him i.e. refuse to believe in Him, are not condemned to Hell. Since God already condemned them from the beginning to return back to the dust from whence they were made, they simply cease to exist at death.

Who then ends up in Hell? Well, according to Jesus Christ, it is those who accept Him but refuse to obey His commandments that Hell is prepared for. Yes, only those who believe in Jesus Christ have eternal life, and the choice of where that eternal life is spent(Heaven or Hell) depends on whether the one who claims to believe obeys Jesus Christ's commandments or Not.
Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by FarmTech(m): 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Sin is disobedience of God's commandments, so we cannot simply tag anything we think of as sin. Only God can define that which is sin.. not man.!
Can u explain more? Because the bible is full with examples of sin - list, formication, covetousness, hate, malice etc etc
Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by Kobojunkie: 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
nkemoma:
Stop teaching nonsense!!!
Perfect Adam was sent to the dust where he came from at death.
Imperfect you and I sent to burn in a fire for all eternity!!!

Does that show justice??
Hell FIRE is a false teaching...
At death All men go back to the dust, from dust we were taken, to dust we all return...
This simple truth is what the CREATOR said!
Wait a second... who said we are less perfect than Adam? undecided

Hell fire is not false teaching. It is what Jesus Christ, laid down, as part of His New Covenant for mankind. Remember, Jesus Christ is the word of the Creator Himself so what Jesus Christ said, and Taught, is the Will of the Creator.

Adam was condemned to die(sent back to the dust from where He came at death), and the same fate exists, to this day, for all those who choose not to believe in Jesus Christ.

In fact, before Jesus Christ showed up, everyone who sinned(and was not descended from Israel) was condemned to die in like manner. Now that Jesus Christ is here, all those who do believe in Him, are still condemned to die like Adam did. However, those who believe in Jesus Christ, receive the gift of eternal life, meaning they do not die like Adam. But, there is a catch. Those who believe in Jesus Christ but refuse to Obey Jesus Christ, will end up spending that eternal life in Hell.
Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by Kobojunkie: 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
souljaslim:
He did not do away with the law. he only simplifies it..you love ❤️ and you won't break the 10...there exist dietary laws nobdy taLks about cos of this error
You love and you won't break the 10? Where did you get that from?

The 10 commandments, as well as the commandment to love, are part of the Old Covenant as well... so why were the Old Covenant folks breaking the commandments left and right?

Yes, the commandment to "Love thy neighbor as you love yourself" can be found in the book of Leviticus. While the Greatest one, "Love the Lord thy God with all your heart, mind, body, and soul...." , the Shema, is also a pivotal part of the Old Covenant.
Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by Kobojunkie: 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
FarmTech:
Can u explain more? Because the bible is full with examples of sin - list, formication, covetousness, hate, malice etc etc
That bible is divided into 2 separate covenants. One that God gave the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, through Moses, and then the second Covenant which God brought Himself through Jesus Christ to everybody.

If you follow the Old covenant (assuming you are a descendant of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob by birth), be sure to follow God's Commandments as stated in the book of the Law. If, however, you prefer Jesus Christ, then be sure to learn and obey the commandments that He has set before you INSTEAD. Each Covenant defines what sin is, and as Jesus Christ said, "Do not put Old wine in New wineskin"...
Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by FarmTech(m): 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
ProfChris10:

Error that salvation is found in Christ alone? I don't get. I can't really go deep here now. Currently the truth is seen as error, while error is truth. It is well. But one thing I have come to understand is that God almighty is the author and finisher of faith. He does the knowing, the calling, the justification, and finally the glorification. Nothing takes God by surprise. What men should be thought is the gospel, the good news of what Christ has done. It is this sound knowlege that leads men to repentance.

The problem is our understanding of what sin is. We limit sin to some certain immoralities and by so doing lower the standard of God which can subtly lead to spiritual pride that one can attain righteousness by obeying certain rules.
That was why Paul said that if righteousness comes by the law then Christ was dead in vain.

If we look closely at God's standard then we are humbled and appreciate how much Christ accomplished on the cross. It is this knowledge that builds men in true fellowhip and worship, not pretense.
Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by FarmTech(m): 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
ProfChris10:

That salvation is found in Christ alone does not mean knowing and accepting Christ is the end. It is just a tip of the iceberg. If u teach men only the gospel, u will end up with "Christians" that are sinners - like we see in our churches today. Many people cannot differentiate good from evil. That is why they dress half naked, sing immoral songs, crack dirty jokes and still see themselves as Christians. Emphasizing sin is still important in this generation. Don't preach Christ and ignore their sins. John the baptist, Jesus and his apostles constantly told sinners to repent and believe the gospel.
Read the post again and see the error he is promoting:
https://www.nairaland.com/post/89908136
We live in a world where lesbianism, homosexualism, abortion etc are regarded as good. And some body is saying we shud ignore sin and just preach Christ. Error!!!!
Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by ProfChris10(m): 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
FarmTech:

That salvation is found in Christ alone does not mean knowing and accepting Christ is the end. It is just a tip of the iceberg. If u teach men only the gospel, u will end up with "Christians" that are sinners - like we see in our churches today. Many people cannot differentiate good from evil. That is why they dress half naked, sing immoral songs, crack dirty jokes and still see themselves as Christians. Emphasizing sin is still important in this generation. Don't preach Christ and ignore their sins. John the baptist, Jesus and his apostles constantly told sinners to repent and believe the gospel.
Read the post again and see the error he is promoting:
https://www.nairaland.com/post/89908136
We live in a world where lesbianism, homosexualism, abortion etc are regarded as good. And some body is saying we shud ignore sin and just preach Christ. Error!!!!

Emphasizing sins does not change men. Don't you get it?. Some might pretend but inwardly they are not transformed. I have been there before. Men are transformed by the Holy Spirit. Did you not hear Jesus saying that no man can come to him except the father draws him? I have seen the gospel change men, not by telling men how wicked they are. Men have broke down in tears in true repentance on hearing how much God loves them. It is love that can transform even the hardest of hearts.
Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by Xmuslim: 5:14am On Oct 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
thank you. Your own God is nice.
Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by FarmTech(m): 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
ProfChris10:

Emphasizing sins does not change men. Don't you get it?. Some might pretend but inwardly they are not transformed. I have been there before. Men are transformed by the Holy Spirit. Did you not hear Jesus saying that no man can come to him except the father draws him? I have seen the gospel change men, not by telling men how wicked they are. Men have broke down in tears in true repentance on hearing how much God loves them. It is love that can transform even the hardest of hearts.
And u think that is the only way to bring people to Christ? I told u, John the baptists, Jesus and his disciples all told men to repent from their sins and believe in the gospel. Jesus once said that the world hated him because he kept telling them that their ways are evil. Are u afraid of people hating u?
We live in a world where many evils are seen as good and many pastors are not even ready to speak out. Emphasizing sin is still paramount. It is only Satan and his cohorts that will discourage you from doing that. Like I said b4, focusing on God's love will only create "Christian Sinners".
Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by FarmTech(m): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
Xmuslim:
Don't allow anyone to deceive u. Some people here are out to misled. They are instruments in Satan's hand. If u don't accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour, u will end up in hell fire. And when u truly accept Him, it will show in the way u live ur life - in holiness and righteousness.
And as for all these deceivers, I am warning u now. The bible is a 2 edge sword. God will destroy u if u don't repent. You have been warned.
Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by Kobojunkie: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
Xmuslim:
Well, the God of the Bible never said that those who do not believe in Him will all go to Hell. That lie was made up by people who like to read the books upside down.
What Jesus Christ did say, is that all those who believe in Him but refuse to obey Him will end up in Hell, I.e. they receive the free gift He offers but refuse to do the works that He has commanded and so will end up spending that free gift in the Hell He has created for such.

Those who do not believe in Him, do not get the free gift.
Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by Kobojunkie: 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
FarmTech:

Don't allow anyone to deceive u. Some people here are out to misled. They are instruments in Satan's hand. If u don't accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour, u will end up in hell fire. And when u truly accept Him, it will show in the way u live ur life - in holiness and righteousness.
And as for all these deceivers, I am warning u now. The bible is a 2 edge sword. God will destroy u if u don't repent. You have been warned.
Most of you never actually read the Book for your own selves, instead you go around regurgitating the lies that have been told you by deceivers masquerading as men of god, damning your own souls as a result.

Not once did Jesus Christ made it clear, even in parables, that those servants(believers) who refuse to do as the master commands are the ones who will be sent to Hell for punishment. Over and over, he made it clear that those who obey Him will enter His Kingdom and those who believe but do not obey will receive eternal punishment.
Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by nkemoma(m): 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Wait a second... who said we are less perfect than Adam? undecided

Hell fire is not false teaching. It is what Jesus Christ, laid down, as part of His New Covenant for mankind. Remember, Jesus Christ is the word of the Creator Himself so what Jesus Christ said, and Taught, is the Will of the Creator.

Adam was condemned to die(sent back to the dust from where He came at death), and the same fate exists, to this day, for all those who choose not to believe in Jesus Christ.

In fact, before Jesus Christ showed up, everyone who sinned(and was not descended from Israel) was condemned to die in like manner. Now that Jesus Christ is here, all those who do believe in Him, are still condemned to die like Adam did. However, those who believe in Jesus Christ, receive the gift of eternal life, meaning they do not die like Adam. But, there is a catch. Those who believe in Jesus Christ but refuse to Obey Jesus Christ, will end up spending that eternal life in Hell.

So Adam and Eve are in Hell Fire...

Note Hell and Hell Fire mean 2 differnt things
Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by Kobojunkie: 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
nkemoma:
So Adam and Eve are in Hell Fire...
Note Hell and Hell Fire mean 2 differnt things
Nope, they died and became nothing at the end (sent back to the dust/no afterlife). Because they sinned against God, they were condemned to perish upon death. Even to this day, there is no hell for those who die without Jesus Christ.
Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by delkuf(m): 5:23am On Oct 22, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You are wrong. Again, stop misleading people
Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by delkuf(m): 5:30am On Oct 22, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Most of you never actually read the Book for your own selves, instead you go around regurgitating the lies that have been told you by deceivers masquerading as men of god, damning your own souls as a result.

Not once did Jesus Christ made it clear, even in parables, that those servants(believers) who refuse to do as the master commands are the ones who will be sent to Hell for punishment. Over and over, he made it clear that those who obey Him will enter His Kingdom and those who believe but do not obey will receive eternal punishment.
You are from the pit of hell. Your agenda will not work
Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by Kobojunkie: 7:10am On Oct 22, 2020
zainkay:
Have been searching answer to this,Sadly, I our religious folks don't have answer too, if I could get a logical explanation to this, I will renounce my atheism..
There is indeed what I consider a very valid response to the post in question, but I don't think it is worth your time since I am of the mind that one needs to find evidence for oneself, rather than seek answers from the mouth of others.

As I already stated several times, the Bible does not introduce the concept of a Hell until Jesus Christ arrived with the message of the Kingdom of God. Prior to that, those who did not believe in God simply perished on death... no promise of an afterlife. The arrival of Jesus Christ, however, came with the promise of eternal life(life after death) only to those who believe in Him, meaning those who do not believe in Him, i.e. the Unbelievers, have no eternal life and so perish at death... still no afterlife promised.

Since those who are to end up in Hell are those with an afterlife tacked on, it implies that those who end up in Hell are indeed some of those who indeed believe in Jesus Christ, to be exact, those who believe in Him but do not obey Him. Jesus Christ commanded obedience and no one who disobeys can enter His Heaven in the end. All those who believe in Him but refuse to obey Him are bound and tossed in Hell, a place which He prepared for just that kind.
Re: The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. by pozehnani(f): 7:14am On Oct 22, 2020
Once saved forever saved. If we could overcome sin on our own, then JESUS didn't need to come and die. So once you've accepted Christ, nothing can make you lose heaven except the sin of blasphemy. Let's try to understand these things.

Cc: Jiggaz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza / DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen / Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.