Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,128 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Deliverance For The Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deliverance For The Atheist (3624 Views)

How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY / The Atheist's Prayer / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 1:02pm On May 24, 2020
Deliverance For The Atheist

There is a group of people more passionate in their beliefs than those who ought to be more passionate about their faith in God. A group of contenders and argumentative idealist that take a stand against everything of God, every knowledge of God and the very word of God. A group of deceived people who have lost their spiritual compass and are held captive by strong spirits of delusion, lead about in irony by religious spirits (demons) under the direct command of the anti-christ power.

Enemies of God and His antagonist, imprisoned of the devils spiritually with minds dominated by satanic strongholds yet living an illusionist live which rejects God but accepted satanic lordship. A group of people who deserves great pity and the intercessions of God people in prayers. A group found in every nation, ethnicity and tongue who Jesus Christ died for, also beloved of God and called into salvation and sonship with the saints of God but have rejected Him and are given over to reprobate minds.
Here revealed is the atheist in his real state. A state which they will not accept as reality even though it is written all over them. A group lost and on the fast lane to destruction expect God shows mercy and increases grace to a remnant among them which He will and He has.

For the sake of this remnant, this write-up is given.
For the next few days/weeks we shall look at the origin of atheism, the fruits of atheism, the branches of atheism, the spread of atheism, the word of God concerning atheism and His judgment, finally healing and deliverance for the atheist.
While I will be declaring the word of God without any niceties or softness, I make clear that the atheist like every other sinner is loved by God and atheism hated by God. May God increaseth grace to every atheist that read this thread to repent and be saved in Jesus name. May the soldiers of Christ on this forum receive greater understanding to resist the ravenous wolves and lead many to salvation in Jesus Christ name.
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 3:29pm On May 24, 2020
I hold the word of God as written in the Bible as the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. It is authored by the Holy Spirit using human vessels. While there might be a few errors here and there majorly due to translating from one language to the other and a few due to changes in meaning of words overtime yet the Bible remains true.

From this premise will be all I'll be posting on this thread.
Tomorrow we will continue. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Dantedasz(m): 6:05pm On May 24, 2020
jimiobanta:
I hold the word of God as written in the Bible as the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. It is authored by the Holy Spirit using human vessels. While there might be a few errors here and there majorly due to translating from one language to the other and a few due to changes in meaning of words overtime yet the Bible remains true.[b][/b]

From this premise will be all I'll be posting on this thread.
Tomorrow we will continue. Thanks

Good day sir,
@The bolded, Is it not a contradiction for the words in the holy book of an omnipotent,omniscient,never changing all mighty god to have errors?
Seeing that your OP is full of fire and brimstone against atheists I humbly ask the question sir and also state that I come in peace,sir.
undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 8:31pm On May 24, 2020
The first temptation of mankind was centred upon a play on God words and a successful attempt to ridicule the word of God and make it of no effect.

Your master has not changed, he remains the same. Your question is the oldest type in human history.
For your answer read this thread and then, Try another method

https://www.nairaland.com/4839794/kicking-god-where-it-hurts
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 11:40am On May 25, 2020
We shall be looking at four origin/methods of spread of atheism
Educational Institutions Means of Spread
Spread by Evangelical Atheist
Atheism As An Effect of Trauma
Atheism Due to Individual Rebellion
Biblical Origin of Atheism

Educational Institutions Means of Spread

God created the physical and spiritual universe and established them by Devine principles. These principles operates perfectly and ensure everything is in order. When a principle is contravened, a disaster occurs.
Men discover some of these principles and give them names like Laws and Principles in science, pathways in neuroscience, different names when discovered in the biological of human processes e.g. glycolysis (tissue digestion of glucose). The discoveries made many scientists proud and then arrogant. They claimed science is superior to spirituality. Likewise they claimed that religion is superstitions. After all they can explain how motion is govern by motion laws, how solar systems are arranged into galaxies and how galaxies are arranged into the universe. They have discovered and can explain most bodily functions, have discovered the configuration of atoms of elements, the building blocks of physical matter and have been able to split the atom and obtained atomic energy and so on.
Many a scientist looked at scientific discoveries and become puffed up, arrogant and and blasphemous and declared there is no God
In their foolishness they took a theory and tried and are still trying to present it as a law or principle, to use it to explain the origin of species on earth. The so called theory of evolution.
In scientific stages of knowledge universality, a law or principle is universally true, while a theory is research in progress. The theory of evolution remains a theory and as never been called a law/principle. It is a very poor and deceitful technique to say mankind is developed from monkeys which are in turn developed from unicellular organisms which come into being billions of years ago by chance. They say that by a chance occurrence of the right conditions of temperature, pressure,sunlight and availability of necessary elements in right concentrations, a cell came into being, and every other things continued from there. Hogwash, I say they are the animals in human skin and are nothing but deranged fools according to the Bible definition of an atheist.
They discovered what is in existence since the creation and become mad. They never knew or understand why God created man in His own image, this man has innate wisdom and ability to discover what God had meant to be discovered. They never understood that man is meant to be creative became the one in whose image he is made is creative. Albeit man can only create with what God had already provided.
Many a professor/lecturer in every nation in the world are atheist and reproduce after their kind. Like the local atheist on nairaland they intimidate, bully, persuade or persecute others/students to their beliefs. You may see it to a lesser extent in secondary schools. They are hell bent on making others into their own image.
It is an irony that they don't go after idolaters, cultists, the occultic (sorcerers) and so many others.
They go 90% of the time after weak and baby Christians like ravenous wolves. By their fruits you may no them and their master. You may call an atheist an evangelist for me anti-christ
To conclude there is a God, this God has a Son who created the Earth and whole physical universe by the Authority and Power of His Father through the Holy Spirit and established all principles by His word of His power. This is a deep saying, but I'll post the biblical chapter that most explain this in the post below for the reader to pounder over.
The next means of spread will be posted tomorrow. Thanks
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 12:02pm On May 25, 2020
Hebrews 1 KJV 2000 Edition

1  God, who at many times and in various manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2  Has in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he has appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

3  Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

4  Being made so much better than the angels, as he has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

5  For unto which of the angels said he at any time, You are my Son, this day have I begotten you? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

6  And again, when he brings the firstbegotten into the world, he says, And let all the angels of God worship him.

7  And of the angels he says, Who makes his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

8  But unto the Son he says, Your throne, O God, is forever and ever: a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of your kingdom.

9  You have loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even your God, has anointed you with the oil of gladness above your fellows.

10  And, you, Lord, in the beginning have laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of your hands:

11  They shall perish; but you remain; and they all shall grow old as does a garment;

12  And as a mantle shall you fold them up, and they shall be changed: but you are the same, and your years shall not fail.

13  But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool?

14  Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister to them who shall be heirs of salvation?

1 Like

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Dtruthspeaker: 1:37pm On May 25, 2020
Kill this thread and leave these people alone. Stop trying to force people to follow Jesus. It does not work. You rather cause them to insult and ridicule God, or is that what you are trying to do?

Christ never ever compelled nor begged people to follow Him. Did the people who followed Him by themselves at one time, not leave by themselves when they wanted to? John 6: 66/67

Did he beg them to stay?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 1:48pm On May 25, 2020
This thread will equip weak and gullible Christians to combat the antics of atheists.
Both atheists and Christians are in for an education
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 1:56pm On May 25, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
Kill this thread and leave these people alone. Stop trying to force people to follow Jesus. It does not work. You rather cause them to insult and ridicule God, or is that what you are trying to do?

These people atheists and known and recorded to insult and ridicule God for generations. It is their character. They are covert or overt God haters in nature.
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Dtruthspeaker: 2:21pm On May 25, 2020
jimiobanta:

These people atheists and known and recorded to insult and ridicule God for generations. It is their character. They are covert or overt God haters in nature.

That is why I said leave them alone. The more you tell them to follow God, the more they abuse Him.

Leave them alone and let them do their things by themselves.
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Dtruthspeaker: 2:28pm On May 25, 2020
jimiobanta:
This thread will equip weak and gullible Christians to combat the antics of atheists.
Both atheists and Christians are in for an education

Help weak and gullible Christians to be deeply rooted in understanding and knowledge of God. The dead will bury Their Dead; Atheists will take care of atheist; Christians must take care of Christians.

The bread meant for children of the house can not and should not be given to strangers. Mathew 15: 26
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 25, 2020
Atheists are very stubborn people,they are just too stubborn

1 Like

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Dtruthspeaker: 3:01pm On May 25, 2020
Rozz:

Haven't you heard that you may be able to force a horse to go to the river but no one can ever force it to drink?

How much more a human being you can't force any where, especially online! It is a waste of effort and in vain and God would not count your efforts for doing, because it is a waste and if you know God, you would surely know that He HATES
VANITIES (empty results).No to talk of the fact that you now cause them to insult Him.

God is on His own, let them be on their own. Let only those who have business with God, deal with Him directly.

Leave them alone!

4 Likes

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 25, 2020
Rozz:

ATHEISM simply means the faculty that's advocating freethinking!

Satan initiated Eve and eventually got Adam initiated as well. These three are the first in line for destruction as there is no remedy for them!

But today most people claiming atheists don't really know what it means neither do billions claiming believer understands what faith entails.

Whoever feels like setting his/her own standards without considering God (central unit of control) is indirectly calling for disoder so they will be destroyed. They may claim to be believers but since they don't want to acknowledge one source of guidance they in effect saying "I am my own God".

Only God can read hearts that's why he asked us to keep going in search of the lost sheep of the house of Israel, this means individuals who have the innate tendencies of one source of guidance.

Such a person may claim to be an atheist but the spirit in him will be restless, you'll always find him arguing about how people should use their brains as to distinguishing right from wrong, but when they find out that people aren't subscribing to their ideas they'll get vehemently provoked! angry

Yet they will be say they're advocates of freedom of thought!

So we try to reason with such ones to wake them up and make them realize that what they're hoping for can only be possible if we all agree on the concept of a central unit of control 'GOD'!

Then we can now assist them to find the one and only organization belonging to that one God! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by budaatum: 4:07pm On May 25, 2020
The idea that God would place a brain in your head and not expect you to use it is kind of not smart at all. It's like a human creating a car with an engine but making touching the steering wheel a crime.

Jesus Christ was a freethinker. He did not subscribe to the thinking of those around him and was duly crucified for it, after which he sent an advocate to assist you think freely instead of sheepishly following others instead of God.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 25, 2020
budaatum:
The idea that God would place a brain in your head and not expect you to use it is kind of not smart at all. It's like a human creating a car with an engine but making touching the steering wheel a crime.

Jesus Christ was a freethinker. He did not subscribe to the thinking of those around him and was duly crucified for it, after which he sent an advocate to assist you think freely instead of sheepishly following others instead of God.

John 8:38 compare to Luke 22:42

So Jesus NEVER think freely Ma!

He has someone guiding his thinking, that's why God asked us to imitate Jesus, all those subscribing to Jesus' line of thought must be

Identifiable as they are having the same line of thought! Romans 15:5-6; 1Corinthians 1:10

That's why true Christians can't think freely anymore about how to live their lives, they must stick to the rules!

@ Matthew 16:24 Jesus asked his followers to DISOWN themselves and stick to his rules, surely there should be checkmate regarding how they do things Ma! Matthew 10:39 smiley

1 Like

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by KingsEst: 4:31pm On May 25, 2020
Following the thread with interest though some people have no business being on the thread. Someone like maximuse
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 25, 2020
KingsEst:
Following the thread with interest though some people have no business being on the thread. Someone like maximuse

Matthew 5:11-12, 10:22-25

Jesus foretold that so no problem!

So we know we're no part of you people but you can't stop us from airing God's views! Isaiah 55:8-9 smiley
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by budaatum: 4:53pm On May 25, 2020
Maximus69:

John 8:38 compare to Luke 22:42

So Jesus NEVER think freely Ma!

He has someone guiding his thinking, that's why God asked us to imitate Jesus, all those subscribing to Jesus' line of thought must be

Identifiable as they are having the same line of thought! Romans 15:5-6; 1Corinthians 1:10

That's why true Christians can't think freely anymore about how to live their lives, they must stick to the rules!

@ Matthew 16:24 Jesus asked his followers to DISOWN themselves and stick to his rules, surely there should be checkmate regarding how they do things Ma! Matthew 10:39 smiley
What you call "God someone guiding his thinking", is what I call freethinking. You would note how his thinking differed from that of the unfreethinking experts in his field in his time.

See even you, freethinking with your interpretation of Matthew 16:24, though I bet you'd claim you got it from God. Yet, what Jesus said was "take up their cross and follow me", and not "take up my (as in Jesus') cross and follow me", in recognition that everyone's cross might differ. It sure is obvious that hardly anyone since Christ has bothered with Christ's cross.

What amuses me is how submission to God usually means "submit to the individual peddling submit". But I'm certain one is not meant to know that, despite Christ saying the Kingdom of God is within reach of every single individual, and not in the elders only. I can just hear him saying to Moses, Aaron, Nadab and Abihu and seventy of the elders of Israel, "What the fuq, Lord! Has Moses got two heads?! Is it not you who created me also? I'm coming up too. And I'm coming near you!" I guess that's why Jesus is the Son of God, and not some mere servant of God. And if I recall correctly, he gave us the exact same right to be Children of God instead of servants and slaves.

Those who want to be slaves to others would not use their own God given brain and mind, and we all know what happens to those who do not use their talents.

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2020
Maximus69:

ATHEISM simply means the faculty that's advocating freethinking!

Satan initiated Eve and eventually got Adam initiated as well. These three are the first in line for destruction as there is no remedy for them! smiley

I can perceive that you are a pseudo Christian and a corrupter of the word of God.
I would love to minister to someone like you in deliverance by God's power and see the composition of the demonic group working in you. You are with your contentive fellow assigned knowingly or unknowingly. Your presence is not welcome. Kindly take your arguments to another thread. Thanks

Dtruthspeaker:

Haven't you heard that you may be able to force a horse to go to the river but no one can ever force it to drink?

How much more a human being you can't force any where, especially online! It is a waste of effort and in vain and God would not count your efforts for doing, because it is a waste and if you know God, you would surely know that He HATES
VANITIES (empty results).No to talk of the fact that you now cause them to insult Him.

God is on His own, let them be on their own. Let only those who have business with God, deal with Him directly.

Leave them alone!

I cannot remember asking for your permission to start this thread, kindly keep your advice to yourself. Thanks
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Dantedasz(m): 6:10pm On May 25, 2020
The atheist minds his business and his lack of belief in religion and mythical gods. On the other hand it is the religionists like the author of this thread who can't stay away from the atheists.
They open threads attacking atheists thumping their pulpits,threatening fire and brimstone and telling atheists their god is going to burn them in an everlasting incinerator unless the atheist believes in this god. The poor atheist who is minding his own business,has his senses and sensibilities assaulted on all sides by rabid religionists who scream abuse at him from the loudspeakers placed strategically on the roof tops of their religious houses.
In the streets,in the buses, at your home the relentless attack of the religionists continues as the bombard the poor atheist with more religious pamphlets threatening fire and brimstone and punishment in hell fire.
These rabid religionists never take a break they are all over the place invading the poor atheists space,knocking on your door trying to preach to you. They are everywhere like relentless ants after sugar preaching their myths in the work place in the schools and on the internet.
All the atheist asks for is to be left alone if the religionist has decided to suspend all forms of reasoning. Don't quote your silly religious books at me is all I ask because I am quite sure that the atheist is more grounded and knowledgeable about your religious books than you will ever be! The religionists are the ones going round defining atheism for the atheist, trying to pigeon hole atheism as devil/satan worship,when in reality the atheist does not believe in imaginary beings like gods or the devil!
When you keep on opening threads like this one filled with insults the atheist WILL engage you and of course there will only be one winner in the end. I am sure you know who that will be.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 25, 2020
budaatum:

What you call "God someone guiding his thinking", is what I call freethinking. You would note how his thinking differed from that of the unfreethinking experts in his field in his time.

See even you, freethinking with your interpretation of Matthew 16:24, though I bet you'd claim you got it from God. Yet, what Jesus said was "take up their cross and follow me", and not "take up my (as in Jesus') cross and follow me", in recognition that everyone's cross might differ. It sure is obvious that hardly anyone since Christ has bothered with Christ's cross.

What amuses me is how submission to God usually means "submit to the individual peddling submit". But I'm certain one is not meant to know that, despite Christ saying the Kingdom of God is within reach of every single individual, and not in the elders only. I can just hear him saying to Moses, Aaron, Nadab and Abihu and seventy of the elders of Israel, "What the fuq, Lord! Has Moses got two heads?! Is it not you who created me also? I'm coming up too. And I'm coming near you!" I guess that's why Jesus is the Son of God, and not some mere servant of God. And if I recall correctly, he gave us the exact same right to be Children of God instead of servants and slaves.

Those who want to be slaves to others would not use their own God given brain and mind, and we all know what happens to those who do not use their talents.

Talent meant money back then Ma!

Jesus made use of this in his illustration to drive home the point that whoever has gifts like

Fluency in speech
Motivational spirit
Beauty as in good looks
and other qualities but failed to use it in the preaching and teaching work given to him/her will eventually loose the praise from God and those who have more qualities will make use of the one given to such ones!

For instance a lady may be beautiful but not good in nursing a child, in the field ministry her beauty will make females like her see reasons why they shouldn't sell their bodies simply because of their beauty, but when she gets to the home of a nursing mother, she has no option than to assist the nursing mother in carrying her baby so that the woman may concentrate on her Bible lesson.
Of course she's gradually gaining more talents as a beautiful lady who is now learning how to take good care of her own babies in the future.
But imagine she is not going to the field ministry, how will she be able to gain that?
Even her beauty will become valueless when those who supposed to quantify her as a wife material notices most things she lacks! smiley

She can learn so many things during the ministry! Imagine the way most people do vilify us in the field ministry, well that's where we learn how to be calm when things get out of hand with our spouses.
One who could be patient with fierce looking strangers whom he wants to preach to, can't find it difficult to be calm with his/her own spouse at home! smiley
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 25, 2020
jimiobanta:

I can perceive that you are a pseudo Christian and a corrupter of the word of God.
I would love to minister to someone like you in deliverance by God's power and see the composition of the demonic group working in you. You are with your contentive fellow assigned knowingly or unknowingly. Your presence is not welcome. Kindly take your arguments to another thread. Thanks
I cannot remember asking for your permission to start this thread, kindly keep your advice to yourself. Thanks

This is not your father's house Mr Man, you can order your wife and kids around in your house but definitely not on social media.
If you lack manners learn from Jesus' first century followers.
They present their beliefs with MILD TEMPER and DEEP RESPECT! 1Peter 3:15
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by budaatum: 7:23pm On May 25, 2020
Maximus69:

Talent meant money back then Ma!

Jesus made use of this in his illustration to drive home the point that whoever has gifts like:
"Talent" may mean "money", but Jesus usually implies a lot more than just what words actually mean. No one would after all accuse him of meaning a camel through the eye of an actual needle, and what he says about talent (money) does equally apply to any talent, skill, or ability one does not use.

1 Like

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 25, 2020
budaatum:

"Talent" may mean "money", but Jesus usually implies a lot more than just what words actually mean. No one would after all accuse him of meaning a camel through the eye of an actual needle, and what he says about talent (money) does equally apply to any talent, skill, or ability one does not use.

OK Ma! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by HappyPagan: 9:35pm On May 25, 2020
jimiobanta:

Red: cheesy
Green: grin grin grin
Blue: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry shocked shocked
Purple: shocked cool cool cool cheesy cheesy

Maximus69:

This is not your father's house Mr Man, you can order your wife and kids around in your house but definitely not on social media.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 2:16pm On May 26, 2020
Spread By Evangelical Atheist

The second most effective means of spreading atheism is by recruitment of individuals lacking knowledge of the word of God. Many Christians,in fact above two-thirds of Christians lack knowledge of the word of God. This makes many a prey to atheist and islamization. For these reason many a Christian need the information unfolding gradually in this thread.
Perhaps I should say a bit about myself, so you may understand where I am coming from. I was born in the other popular religion well schooled in that religion holy book and a proper anti-christ from my university days till I meet Jesus at the age of 32. I became a minister of the gospel in year 2000 and a deliverance minister since 2002. Between my university days and age 32, my past time was doing the works of atheistic evangelism amongst other things. I delighted in having read majority (80%) of the Bible many times over and having superior knowledge of it than most Christians and pastors. This knowledge I used to confuse, intimidate and cause lose of faith to some. The downside of this to me then was that instead of my victims to become like me, many went and become born again. Some who have never owned a bible before we're so shamed by their lack of knowledge and inability to defend Jesus Christ when I used the the Bible to ridicule, tear apart and blaspheme the name of Jesus, they rededicate their lives. Albeit the letter killeth but the Spirit gives life. Today I am used of the Lord to expose the unfruitful works of atheism.
There are two methods to evangelical atheism. Both of them draw great parallel to the two great temptation in the Bible. The first method is recorded in Genesis chapter 3 (the temptation in the garden of Eden). The second method draws its parallel from the satanic attempt to tempt Jesus in the wilderness.
Most atheist favour the first method while a wealthy atheist will use both.
Thanks for reading up to this point, will complete this method in the evening.
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 6:22pm On May 26, 2020
I will be comparing the methodology of the atheist and the devil.
Let's start with that of the devil. This will be taken as extract from a 2018 thread I titled kicking God where it hurts most. It was itself an extract from 'Homosexuality! What is wrong with it'. Please read the extract below and get understanding. Thanks

Before going further, it is necessary to know why God
created mankind.
The Biblical account of the book of Genesis makes us to
understand, God created mankind as the seal/crown of
His creation, in His own image and likeness and gave to
mankind authority and power over all the earth and the
creatures therein. He demonstrated great love for
mankind and had regular fellowship with man in the cool
of the day. He meant from the beginning that mankind
will be children unto Him, prince and princess of the
most High God with their own territory Earth, which they
can rule over by His authority.
All the days of Adam and Eve were full of joy, laughter,
fun and fellowship with God.
Then the unthinkable happened, man committed treason
against the One who loved him and has given so much
privileges to him. He did what he was expressly warned
not to do damning the consequences.
All because he valued the words of God's enemy above
God's own words, he moved against God and fell from
grace and lose with it most of his privileges.
Please let us look closely at the biblical account to get
wisdom, because moving against God words is the
beginning of enmity against God. Rejection of God's
word is rejection of God Himself. For He and His Word is
inseparable. He honours His word more than all His
names. Rejection of His words is enmity against God
Setting Up of Man in Enmity
To understand how a man can turn to an enemy of God,
we need to understand the principles of temptation. The
beginning of temptation is recorded in the book of
Genesis. This we shall look at now for wisdom and
understanding.
Genesis 3
1 Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the
field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto
the woman, Yea, has God said, you shall not eat of every
tree of the garden?
2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of
the fruit of the trees of the garden:
3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the
garden, God has said, You shall not eat of it, neither
shall you touch it, lest you die.
4 And the serpent said unto the woman, You shall not
surely die:
5 For God does know that in the day you eat thereof,
then your eyes shall be opened, and you shall be as
gods, knowing good and evil.
6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for
food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to
be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit
thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband
with her; and he did eat.
7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they
knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves
together, and made themselves aprons.
8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in
the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife
hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God
among the trees of the garden.
9 And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto
him, Where are you?
10 And he said, I heard your voice in the garden, and I
was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

The salient points in the extract shall be summarised as follows;
1. The enemy will seek for ways to attack you, even from you yourself.
2. Watch your tongue and be careful in speech, keep your secrets, secret.
3. The devil or his demons targets the words of God for manipulation to make it of no effect, irrelevant or unbelievable and thus rejectable. Genesis 3:4-5
4. To achieve 3, above the enemy will use any or all of the following;
Lies
Intellectual arguments
Mind manipulation
Presentation of false pictures or future
False accusations against God
Sowing the seeds or fanning the flames of unbelieve
Presentation of visions to give false hope like he tried with Jesus when he showed him all the glory of the world and asked Him to bow to him to get them(mat
4:8-10). The hope of glory presented was false
Making the unthinkable attractive or fashionable to do
Blaspheming God to give Him a bad name or paint a false picture of God....
5. The above in 3&4 constitutes common components or methodology of demonic temptations. To be tempted in itself is not sin,yielding to temptation is sin(disobedience to God).
6. For a man to be successfully tempted into sin, he must agree or cooperates with the tempter and at the same time disagree with God on the subject matter of temptation. Genesis 3:6
To disagree with God on the subject matter, the tempted must undergo a quantum shift mentally. The mindset of that individual must change to accommodate ungodliness.(This is the devil's agenda all along).
Then the unthinkable becomes thinkable, the unattractive becomes attractive, the ugly becomes beautiful.
That which is sinful becomes holy or good.
Obedience to Godbecomes optional.
Morality becomes discardable. Black can now become white.
Enmity against God has commenced and the poor fellow is in bondage to the devil and has no fellowship with God. Genesis 3:6
7. The tempted/sinful minded becomes a willing instrument of temptation in the devil's hand and becomes dangerous to others. Ask Adam! Genesis 3:6
8. The sinful minded is exposed in animalistic characters (animal nature) covered with a clothing of leaves(human civilization) Genesis 3:7
9. Glory and grace, the clothing of the godly minded is lost or absent in the life of the sinful minded(ungodly).
Genesis 3:7
10. The sinful minded is in enmity against God and separated from God. Except he/she is located and called out unto salvation and deliverance(gen 3:8-9), he/she remains in enmity against God and faces eternal destruction in Lake of fire.
11. The sinful minded shall have a life bedevilled by fears of many types. Genesis 3:10

I believe the reader by this time have a good understanding of satanic methods and some of the consequences of it on mankind.
I'll will like reactions from atheists at this time. You may take the floor. Thanks
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 4:35pm On May 28, 2020
The atheists Methods

I have waited for a while to give the atheist an opportunity to comment, contribute, dispute with me or rail against God. Unfortunately they have not taken up my invitation. This is unfortunate, for I'll have had enough materials to butress my points.
Never the less we will use the two contributions of their local champion who has commented twice so far and supplement with a bit of the rubbish I used to say of old.

1. The devil came to Eve peacefully with a leading question, which in reality is a baited trap
The atheist quoted below did likewise.
2, The devil then implied that God is not truthful.
The atheist implied that God is not omnipotent nor omniscience
3. The devil presented himself as having more knowledge about God's own word and it's consequences.
The atheist in his second post similarly presented himself as more knowledgeable about God's word and would eclipse me in a showdown about God's word.
4. The devil blasphemy the word of God.
The atheist calls the written word of God silly book.
5. The devil using his knowledge of God instructions in addition to his lies deceived and misled Eve.
This atheist would do the same if given the opportunity and bring the wrath of God upon them both if they do not repent.
Atheists are free to dispute with me.

Dantedasz:

Good day sir,

@The bolded, Is it not a contradiction for the words in the holy book of an omnipotent,omniscient,never changing all mighty god to have errors?

Seeing that your OP is full of fire and brimstone against atheists I humbly ask the question sir and also state that I come in peace,sir.
undecided

Dantedasz:

All the atheist asks for is to be left alone if the religionist has decided to suspend all forms of reasoning. Don't quote your silly religious books at me is all I ask because I am quite sure that the atheist is more grounded and knowledgeable about your religious books than you will ever be! The religionists are the ones going round defining atheism for the atheist, trying to pigeon hole atheism as devil/satan worship,when in reality the atheist does not believe in imaginary beings like gods or the devil!
When you keep on opening threads like this one filled with insults the atheist WILL engage you and of course there will only be one winner in the end. I am sure you know who that will be.

My dear Christian brother atheism is originated in hell and rooted in rebellion. When an atheist brings his baited question to you, hold your peace, don't respond ( very important ). If you must respond, make sure you have Holy Spirit inspired knowledge of the word of God from Pali to Pali because the person facing you has read the letters from beginning to the end many times over and is possibly knowledgeable about Church history. Moreover, he is powered by a evil spirit.

When an atheist wants to Evangelise you;

He will mention casually his unbelief in the existence of God, and then await you to take the bait. He will now follow up with implying the Bible is incorrect, not devinely inspired and full of errors only a fool will commit or believe.

Next step is to imply God is not omnipotent, omniscience and omnipresent. Then stringing verses together in the Bible, he goes about proving it.

He will sound correct, the quotations will seemingly agree with him conclusively.

The listener is in denial, does not believe but is confused. He cannot rebuke the reprobate facing him and will probably run. But such a person is seriously damaged. If he does not repent of his rebelliousness in not studying the word of God and make corrections, that christian may likely fall away from Christ, convert to another religion or become an atheist. Dear brother/sister, God instructions is to meditate day and night upon His word and to observe to do them that you may have good success and make your way prosperous. Joshua 1:8. Someone like that presenter making much noise these days could be a victim evangelized by an atheist.

More to come later in the day. Thanks
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 6:20pm On May 28, 2020
A watered down example.

1. Leading baited question/statement
I don't know why you call Jesus Lord. I don't believe him. Why do you?
2. The victim answers and enter into some explanations
3. But the Bible says He is a prophet
Victim answers and tell me He is Lord and may quote some common verses.
4. Then the Bible is inconsistent and/or unreliable
Open your bible to Deuteronomy 18:15

ISV “The LORD your God will raise up a prophet like me for you from among your relatives. You must listen to him,

Now open to Matthew 10:5-6
 5  These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter you not:

6  But go rather to the lost sheep it the house of Israel

Now open also Matthew 15:22-24

22  And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same regions, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, you son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a demon.

23  But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she cries after us.

24  But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

You may also read Mark 26:27, it to saying the same thing

Finally read John 20-21
ISV Jesus told them again, “Peace be with you. Just as the Father has sent me, so I am sending you.”

I'll now close the Bible and say Moses called Him a prophet, He said His mission is to Israel, He commanded His followers to minister to Israel. What is your own with Him in Nigeria?
From this premise and others I'll not mention,God is blasphemed, the Bible is presented as unreliable and not worth, this fellow is mocked.
More misquoted verses which sounds genuine is used, then the fellow runs away damaged with his faith in tatters needing the grace and mercy of God to be restored.
If the fellow is cornered before he is restored, he is a goner.
Dear Christian brother study to show thyself approved of God....
Atheism is a ministry from hell.
Atheistic evangelism is not only carried out by humans, demonic groups can lead people along the same steps outlined and make atheists of men. It is quite common. Such will now be chief instruments ( apostles ) of atheism.
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 4:24am On Jun 03, 2020
Atheism As An Effect of Trauma

I will start this with an example of a late national statesman, Dr Taiye Solarin a self confessed atheist. According to history, he was not born an atheist. There was a life and death issue concerning his twin. He prayed to God to save his twin life unsuccessfully. It was a traumatic situation. The only way to save the twin life was by a miracle. None happened and he concluded that there is no God.
Many people who never cared about God, never obeyed Him nor respected His word are usually in the habit of praying the loudest prayers when they get into trouble. They start bombarding heaven without observing spiritual principles and end up getting no answers. Many then turn to blasphemers and with a little push end up becoming atheist. Remember the case of Cain whose sacrifice was rejected and in envy slayed his brother. Both brothers wanted to please God and knew by inspiration to bring a sacrifice before God as an act of worship. Their hearts were at peace with God. They presented their sacrifice. That of Abel was received while Cain's was rejected. He was shocked, traumatized and full of anger. Even though God told him to fellow his brother example so that he may be accepted, he held on to his anger and ended up slaying his brother.
I'm sure you will agree with me that this was transferred aggression. His quarrel was with God. What he couldn't do to God he did to his brother.
Now Cain knows God and couldn't deny his existence.
What I'm pointing out is many get angry with God and in retaliation deny His existence.
For the person reading this thread who has an issue with God, please humble yourself, repent genuinely and come before God daily in praises and thanksgiving, in spite of your problem. Ask for mercy and grace. Present your prayers to God. Continue in this and never lose focus. I will focus on how to pray in another thread God willing before long.
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by KingsEst: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
If atheists cannot represent themselves on this thread let them shut up and speak no more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Destroyer Is Here / The Catholic 'Mary' is not the Mary of the bible!!! / Are Men Of God Good Role Models?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.