Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Deliverance For The Atheist - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deliverance For The Atheist (3623 Views)

How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY / The Atheist's Prayer / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Xmuslim: 10:41am On Jun 20, 2020
Dantedasz:

Wtf??
Come jimiobanta, you mean there was no falling and thrashing? No loud cries as demons of atheism came forth screaming:~~JESUS IS LORD!!?
INCREDIBLE!!!
I will not believe this until I hear from Lordreed and Xmuslim.
What a joke.

Nothing of such happened. I appreciate him for his love though. He actually thought we have demon and we may lose eternal joy. He wish us well.

However, it is now clear that we have no demon. It's our superior knowledge that drove us away from religion

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Dantedasz(m): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2020
Xmuslim:

Nothing of such happened. I appreciate him for his love though. He actually thought we have demon and we may lose eternal joy. He wish us well.

However, it is now clear that we have no demon. It's our superior knowledge that drove us away from religion

Most of them are quite intelligent and kind but the fear of HELL FIRE and the INDOCTRINATION from youth prevents them from using their brains when it comes to religion.
Like Platos allegory of the cave. A person who has been chained in a cave since birth will always believe the shadows he sees in the cave are reality. Except he is freed of his chains and takes a walk outside the cave he will always believe shadows constitute reality.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://faculty.washington.edu/smcohen/320/cave.htm&ved=2ahUKEwiaqu7njpDqAhUD2uAKHf7_AdIQFjAOegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw2qwJZDdp8d3PKQIYmBEHup

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by LordReed(m): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2020
Xmuslim:

You have such a lovely positive demeanor, I like it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by budaatum: 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
Dantedasz:

Most of them are quite intelligent and kind but the fear of HELL FIRE and the INDOCTRINATION from youth prevents them from using their brains when it comes to religion.
Like Platos allegory of the cave. A person who has been chained in a cave since birth will always believe the shadows he sees in the cave are reality. Except he is freed of his chains and takes a walk outside the cave he will always believe shadows constitute reality.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://faculty.washington.edu/smcohen/320/cave.htm&ved=2ahUKEwiaqu7njpDqAhUD2uAKHf7_AdIQFjAOegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw2qwJZDdp8d3PKQIYmBEHup

Theistic Plato and his atheism.

Plato’s point: the general terms of our language are not “names” of the physical objects that we can see. They are actually names of things that we cannot see, things that we can only grasp with the mind.

buda's understanding: the "general terms" (i.e., gods, heaven, pray, salvation, Jesus, reality, atheist, theist, etc) are to be understood with the mind.
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 4:00am On Jun 26, 2020
Here is the link to the zoom encounter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48RXXZmWs3s
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 11:28am On Jun 28, 2020
Dantedasz:

It is quite easy to turn white to black in this age.
The Christianity believer is free while the atheist is under chains of delusions
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2020
budaatum:

Theistic Plato and his atheism.

Plato’s point: the general terms of our language are not “names” of the physical objects that we can see. They are actually names of things that we cannot see, things that we can only grasp with the mind.

buda's understanding: the "general terms" (i.e., gods, heaven, pray, salvation, Jesus, reality, atheist, theist, etc) are to be understood with the mind.

My dear budaatum Buddhism is idolatry and is not very much different from atheism in that it makes gods of men
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Dantedasz(m): 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
jimiobanta:

It is quite easy to turn white to black in this age.
The Christianity believer is free while the atheist is under chains of delusions

So do you want to conduct another exorcism of atheist demons from me seeing the woeful and catastrophic failure of the one you conducted on Lordreed and Xmuslim?
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by LordReed(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
jimiobanta:
Here is the link to the zoom encounter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48RXXZmWs3s

Thank you for this.
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
Dantedasz:

So do you want to conduct another exorcism of atheist demons from me seeing the woeful and catastrophic failure of the one you conducted on Lordreed and Xmuslim?
undecided

Not a bad idea but in person not online
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
HOW CAN I BE DELIVERED AS WELL?

Please when you're please inform me so that I as well can be delivered
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
KingsEst:

I will challenge any atheist who disbelieve in the jamboree (deliverance) to volunteer for a session. I m sure it will be very interesting

I'm waiting
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
jimiobanta:
I do hope the atheists are not afraid to discover that there is a God afterall. I am waiting for atheist that would volunteer for a open deliverance service. Just one or two will do but you may be as many as you wish.
Like it is written God kingdom is made manifest in power. You need to experience this power for yourself.
I really hope there will be volunteers. Thanks

Why would God deliver an atheist? Because they are beloved of God like every other person. He could show mercy on any of them for they know not what they are doing

Where will you do it
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
Xmuslim:

Lol! Who told you I'm not enjoying my anonymity? Let me know when your God mean business. I think he's not yet ready for the deliverance grin

Aswrrr.....

3 fucking hours is what he wants to waste.....

Even ten years of fasting, prayer and deliverance cannot change anything
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
LordReed:

I would love be on this zoom deliverance but why would it take 3hrs? Jesus didn't take 3hrs to cast out demons why is yours different?

That's what I keep wondering......

3hrs.....smh
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
Xmuslim:

Lol! Your god can't deliver me without seeing my face.
You and your God are incompetent grin.

He wants to be sure he's not delivering a demon
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:
Christianity and single digit IQs are a force to be reckoned with. cheesy

Guy
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
LordReed:

Ok but if I have any other concerns I'll let you know. Is there anything else I should know?

How was the deliverance session
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by budaatum: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
jimiobanta:

My dear budaatum Buddhism is idolatry and is not very much different from atheism in that it makes gods of men
Do you mean like Christianity makes God of our Lord Jesus Christ (as some might say)?

I put it to you that your knowledge of Buddhism is very limited and I remind you that somewhere it is written that, one must not bear false witness. It means, do not make claims about that which you know not.
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by LordReed(m): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
Xavfra:

How was the deliverance session

Nothing happened is all I can say. Not that I expected anything was going to happen anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
LordReed:

Nothing happened is all I can say. Not that I expected anything was going to happen anyway.

I've always known it's a hoax.....

I've been wondering why in all their miracles and deliverances, they have never healed an amputee

1 Like

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by atheistandproud(m): 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
jimiobanta:
I hold the word of God as written in the Bible as the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. It is authored by the Holy Spirit using human vessels. While there might be a few errors here and there majorly due to translating from one language to the other and a few due to changes in meaning of words overtime yet the Bible remains true.

From this premise will be all I'll be posting on this thread.
Tomorrow we will continue. Thanks

How can the truth have errors?

Are you sure that you passed English comprehension class in school?

I come in peace sha
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 7:57am On Jun 29, 2020
atheistandproud:

How can the truth have errors?

Are you sure that you passed English comprehension class in school?

I come in peace sha

I'm sure you can read 'error in translation' and not from the author. You need better understanding of a simple sentence?
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 8:01am On Jun 29, 2020
Xavfra:

I've always known it's a hoax.....

I've been wondering why in all their miracles and deliverances, they have never healed an amputee

You are welcome to the thread in your Arrogance and Pride
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by atheistandproud(m): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2020
jimiobanta:

I'm sure you can read 'error in translation' and not from the author. You need better understanding of a simple sentence?

The truth is absolute. If an error or a mistranslation is included in a body of information that is supposed to be true, it either becomes at best, a half-truth or at worst a flat out lie.

If you send a German kid to get you pizza with $10 while expecting a change of $2 and he says he spent $10 alright but doesn't explain how the other $2 was spent. All he wants you to know is that in the course of buying the pizza, he spent the entire amount you gave him. Is that true?

The truth does not have excuses, buts or contradiction. The moment it does, it ceases to be truth. Error in translation or not.
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 29, 2020
jimiobanta:

You are welcome to the thread in your Arrogance and Pride

Thank you ....

It is your arrogance that has prevented you from bending down to reach and know the truth for yourself.......

It is you who needs deliverance........ sincerely, you need it.....

Lemme lecture you a little about your God....( If you're a traditional worshipper, I'm cool with that but as a black man and a Christian, you need check up).

I guess you know of Hitler and the Holocaust were he killed 6million jews in one night......
I believe you all despise him right?

But your so called Christian God (Yahweh) killed every male first born of Egypt both human and animals but due to ignorance, you accept it that it is cool.....

It's because they removed history that's why you people are Christians.... where was your Sky Daddy when those who brought Christianity we're enslaving blacks....where was he?

Probably he enjoyed watching when they were raping our women.....crazy God indeed.....

I don't need you to prove his existence because I do not care .....even he comes to this world, I don't care......

You people are anti abortion, but it is.cool for you Sky Daddy to destroy the world with flood.....

Black Christians are the dumbest people ever .....

See eehhh, I don't hate you in person but i.hate that fact that you say you're a Christian, I still roll with christians grin

But sir! Study your Bible very well and you'll see the truth......

And mind you if you try praying for me, I'll take your soul with me shocked

There are many more facts to prove and show the stupidity of your God.......

Lemme stop here.....

Open your mind

1 Like

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
Xavfra:

Thank you ....

It is your arrogance that has prevented you from bending down to reach and know the truth for yourself.......

It is you who needs deliverance........ sincerely, you need it.....

Lemme lecture you a little about your God....( If you're a traditional worshipper, I'm cool with that but as a black man and a Christian, you need check up).

I guess you know of Hitler and the Holocaust were he killed 6million jews in one night......
I believe you all despise him right?

But your so called Christian God (Yahweh) killed every male first born of Egypt both human and animals but due to ignorance, you accept it that it is cool.....

It's because they removed history that's why you people are Christians.... where was your Sky Daddy when those who brought Christianity we're enslaving blacks....where was he?

Probably he enjoyed watching when they were raping our women.....crazy God indeed.....

I don't need you to prove his existence because I do not care .....even he comes to this world, I don't care......

You people are anti abortion, but it is.cool for you Sky Daddy to destroy the world with flood.....

Black Christians are the dumbest people ever .....

See eehhh, I don't hate you in person but i.hate that fact that you say you're a Christian, I still roll with christians grin

But sir! Study your Bible very well and you'll see the truth......

And mind you if you try praying for me, I'll take your soul with me shocked

There are many more facts to prove and show the stupidity of your God.......

Lemme stop here.....

Open your mind

One of the devil's name is accuser. I can hear his accusations loud and clear through your post

I can see your support for traditional religion( idolatry) and anger and wrath against God and His Christ (anti-christ spirit)

I can see your arrogance, ."....even he comes to this world, I don't care....." (spirit of arrogance)

I can read how you curse God (spirit of blasphemy)

Your rebelliousness is literally jumping out of the post (spirit of rebellion)

You have rejected God but accepted idolatry (spirit of idolatry)

Distortion of the true meaning and lessons of the word of God you alluded to (mind fragmentation and mind bondage)

Other spirits known to work with the above includes but not limited to jezebel, rejection spirit, anger, strive, moloach (spirits inspiring abortion) and so on

@xavfra this is a true deliverance diagnosis and starting point of counseling and deliverance ministration for you.

Please take note, the use of a new media for my God rejecting friends ( @reed and @Muslim) above, to attempt demonic provocation and exposure does not negate over 18 years of personal experience with God and seeing first hand what He can do during prayers for those who seek His help.

And for those who are frothing in the mouth as of now, I did saw within the@reed allotted time frame there will be no deliverance. Nevertheless I expected to see the manifestations of demons within this period which clearly didn't happen.

Note this, a major parameter for deliverance is to submit to God, then resist the devil and he will flee from you.
This I have written about in times past on this forum over the years.
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
jimiobanta:

One of the devil's name is accuser. I can hear his accusations loud and clear through your post

I can see your support for traditional religion( idolatry) and anger and wrath against God and His Christ (anti-christ spirit)

I can see your arrogance, ."....even he comes to this world, I don't care....." (spirit of arrogance)

I can read how you curse God (spirit of blasphemy)

Your rebelliousness is literally jumping out of the post (spirit of rebellion)

You have rejected God but accepted idolatry (spirit of idolatry)

Distortion of the true meaning and lessons of the word of God you alluded to (mind fragmentation and mind bondage)

Other

In summary, all you've said is bullshit.....

You just displayed how dumb Africans are....

You worship a dumb foreign god who gives no Bleep about you, but you reject who you are by cursing your real tradition....

People like you are the weeds in Africa......

You don't even know who you are.......

And to show your ignorance sir, you refused to attend to the points I raised

2 Likes

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Xavfra:

In summary, all you've said is bullshit.....

You just displayed how dumb Africans are....

You worship a dumb foreign god who gives no Bleep about you, but you reject who you are by cursing your real tradition....

People like you are the weeds in Africa......

You don't even know who you are.......

And to show your ignorance sir, you refused to attend to the points I raised

I know who you are. One of the anti-christ soldiers being prepared for the mass murder of Christians who are unfortunate to miss rapture. It is very easy to know your type. A black soldier who has bloody hands already and waiting for more. Tell me how many abortions are you responsible for?
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
As an answer to your points please read my post kicking God where it hurts most any present post why blame the devil. This will tell you the background and make you understand this simple summary to your question.

https://www.nairaland.com/4839794/kicking-god-where-it-hurts

https://www.nairaland.com/5941271/why-blame-devil

The wages of sin is death
The soul that sinneth shall die
Say unto the unrighteous, it shall not be well with him
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
jimiobanta:

I know who you are. One of the anti-christ soldiers being prepared for the mass murder of Christians who are unfortunate to miss rapture. It is very easy to know your type. A black soldier who has bloody hands already and waiting for more. Tell me how many abortions are you responsible for?

In all evil I've done in this life, your Yahweh has done billion times more than me......

Probably it was that of your daughter maube I should come this night and take it ......

And i never said that I support abortion.....

Face the facts I presented to you, I dint know why you cannot face it

1 Like

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
Xavfra:

In all evil I've done in this life, your Yahweh has done billion times more than me......

Probably it was that of your daughter maube I should come this night and take it ......

And i never said that I support abortion.....

Face the facts I presented to you, I dint know why you cannot face it

Your so called facts are the writings of someone you have read or you have heard about.
What you are alluding to is God judgment and it is covered to a good extent in the post that I've given the links above. Do yourself a favor and read them if you or anyone else reading the thread really wants my answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Destroyer Is Here / Ok. Deep Sight, Am Listening You. Tell Me About Holy Spirit. / Does The Bible Preach Racism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.