Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Deliverance For The Atheist - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deliverance For The Atheist (3651 Views)

How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY / The Atheist's Prayer / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Crofton: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
jimiobanta:
Atheism As An Effect of Trauma

I will start this with an example of a late national statesman, Dr Taiye Solarin a self confessed atheist. According to history, he was not born an atheist.

Say no more .

Everyone is born atheist, until a certain individual or group of individuals unnaturally force them to adhere to some jumbo-mumbo religion .

2 Likes

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by atheistandproud(m): 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
jimiobanta:

One of the devil's name is accuser. I can hear his accusations loud and clear through your post

I can see your support for traditional religion( idolatry) and anger and wrath against God and His Christ (anti-christ spirit)

I can see your arrogance, ."....even he comes to this world, I don't care....." (spirit of arrogance)

I can read how you curse God (spirit of blasphemy)

Your rebelliousness is literally jumping out of the post (spirit of rebellion)

You have rejected God but accepted idolatry (spirit of idolatry)

Distortion of the true meaning and lessons of the word of God you alluded to (mind fragmentation and mind bondage)

Other spirits known to work with the above includes but not limited to jezebel, rejection spirit, anger, strive, moloach (spirits inspiring abortion) and so on

@xavfra this is a true deliverance diagnosis and starting point of counseling and deliverance ministration for you.

Please take note, the use of a new media for my God rejecting friends ( @reed and @Muslim) above, to attempt demonic provocation and exposure does not negate over 18 years of personal experience with God and seeing first hand what He can do during prayers for those who seek His help.

And for those who are frothing in the mouth as of now, I did saw within the@reed allotted time frame there will be no deliverance. Nevertheless I expected to see the manifestations of demons within this period which clearly didn't happen.

Note this, a major parameter for deliverance is to submit to God, then resist the devil and he will flee from you.
This I have written about in times past on this forum over the years.

Address his post na

1 Like

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
atheistandproud:

Address his post na
I'm sure you are not blind or extremely shortsighted. Except you are too lazy to read, follow the links given and add the summary
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
jimiobanta:

Your so called facts are the writings of someone you have read or you have heard about.
What you are alluding to is God judgment and it is covered to a good extent in the post that I've given the links above. Do yourself a favor and read them if you or anyone else reading the thread really wants my answer

See how you are applying double standard.....

Why then do you read the Bible...
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
atheistandproud:

Address his post na

What doesn't want to answer.....

He knows nothing of his religion.....

He should ask for help and I'll gladly teach him for free

1 Like

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2020
Xavfra:

What doesn't want to answer.....

He knows nothing of his religion.....

He should ask for help and I'll gladly teach him for free

Your pride and arrogance is very blinding. From your manner of expression you are a young man with a short attention span and of uncertain intelligence. You asked questions that will take epistles to answer frivolously and refused to read up past and present articles where such has already been addressed by me.
You are indeed a lazy youth under the illusion of radical, and infantile knowledge without any real depth.
You can't teach me what you don't understand and your sense of superiority is but a substanceless shadow.
You are presently at a position I was over 30 years ago and saying things that are history to me for I've said exactly same or similar before.
I will advise you to go and learn humility and get off your stupid high horse
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2020
Crofton:

Say no more .

Everyone is born atheist, until a certain individual or group of individuals unnaturally force them to adhere to some jumbo-mumbo religion .

You have it upside down.
Everyone is born a child of God until sin, and rebellion separate them, and predators like you confuse their thinking and make them double rebellious
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 30, 2020
jimiobanta:

Your pride and arrogance is very blinding. From your manner of expression you are a young man with a short attention span and of uncertain intelligence. You asked questions that will take epistles to answer frivolously and refused to read up past and present articles where such has already been addressed by me.
You are indeed a lazy youth under the illusion of radical, and infantile knowledge without any real depth.
You can't teach me what you don't understand and your sense of superiority is but a substanceless shadow.
You are presently at a position I was over 30 years ago and saying things that are history to me for I've said exactly same or similar before.
I will advise you to go and learn humility and get off your stupid high horse

You should be the one to learn humility because I'm younger than you, doesn't mean I can't teach you.......

I don't know why your lots of so called elders like to feel to big.....no wahala I go handle that one.

You are a weak Christian sir!!!!
If you aren't, then attend to the points I raised Supra......
No!
You wouldn't....... because of fear and pride and arrogance and ignorance of self deceit which makes you wallow in subtle DELUSION of you personal undiluted ego of no use.

But get this fact in your head that you can't convert neither can you deliver me ......

Keep wallowing in self deceit and ignorance......

Or you want to.hold a deliverance session for me

Go back to your roots ......go and apologise to Esu .......you have wronged him and all other yoruba Gods

3 Likes

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by jimiobanta(m): 7:45am On Jul 01, 2020
Xavfra:

You are a weak Christian sir!!!!
If you aren't, then attend to the points I raised Supra......
No!
jimiobanta:

Your pride and arrogance is very blinding. From your manner of expression you are a young man with a short attention span and of uncertain intelligence. You asked que
stions that will take epistles to answer frivolously and refused to read up past and present articles where such has already been addressed by me.
[quote author=Xavfra post=91228094]

Go to this links and get your answers their or are you afraid to read or learn new things

https://www.nairaland.com/4839794/kicking-god-where-
it-hurts
https://www.nairaland.com/5941271/why-blame-devil
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 01, 2020
[quote author=jimiobanta post=91255545][/quote]

When you reply what i said Supra, I'll take you serious
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Ghostrye: 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
jimiobanta:

One of the devil's name is accuser. I can hear his accusations loud and clear through your post

I can see your support for traditional religion( idolatry) and anger and wrath against God and His Christ (anti-christ spirit)

I can see your arrogance, ."....even he comes to this world, I don't care....." (spirit of arrogance)

I can read how you curse God (spirit of blasphemy)

Your rebelliousness is literally jumping out of the post (spirit of rebellion)

You have rejected God but accepted idolatry (spirit of idolatry)

Distortion of the true meaning and lessons of the word of God you alluded to (mind fragmentation and mind bondage)

Other spirits known to work with the above includes but not limited to jezebel, rejection spirit, anger, strive, moloach (spirits inspiring abortion) and so on

@xavfra this is a true deliverance diagnosis and starting point of counseling and deliverance ministration for you.

Please take note, the use of a new media for my God rejecting friends ( @reed and @Muslim) above, to attempt demonic provocation and exposure does not negate over 18 years of personal experience with God and seeing first hand what He can do during prayers for those who seek His help.

And for those who are frothing in the mouth as of now, I did saw within the@reed allotted time frame there will be no deliverance. Nevertheless I expected to see the manifestations of demons within this period which clearly didn't happen.

Note this, a major parameter for deliverance is to submit to God, then resist the devil and he will flee from you.
This I have written about in times past on this forum over the years.
Those are a lot of spirits bruv, are you sure they are inside that guy like that or are you just guessing and making assumptions without any factual evidence, trying to make his questions and disbelief fit into your view of things?

1 Like

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ghostrye:

Those are a lot of spirits bruv, are you sure they are inside that guy like that or are you just guessing and making assumptions without any factual evidence, trying to make his questions and disbelief fit into your view of things?

He's guessing .......
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Ghostrye: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
Xavfra:

He's guessing .......
Get behind me you host at about a thousand spirits. Until Elder jimiobatan confirms you free of these above-mentioned spirits please stay far away from my mentions. Or are you up for a zoom session so I can confirm your claims. How does four hours sound
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ghostrye:

Get behind me you host at about a thousand spirits. Until Elder jimiobatan confirms you free of these above-mentioned spirits please stay far away from my mentions. Or are you up for a zoom session so I can confirm your claims. How does four hours sound

Four hours is too small...........

I'll literally finish you both before 2hours.....get ready cos this night......

1 Like

Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by budaatum: 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Haven't you heard that you may be able to force a horse to go to the river but no one can ever force it to drink?

How much more a human being you can't force any where, especially online! It is a waste of effort and in vain and God would not count your efforts for doing, because it is a waste and if you know God, you would surely know that He HATES
VANITIES (empty results).No to talk of the fact that you now cause them to insult Him.

God is on His own, let them be on their own. Let only those who have business with God, deal with Him directly.

Leave them alone!
Lol
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by LordReed(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2021
jimiobanta:
Here is the link to the zoom encounter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48RXXZmWs3s

For those looking for the video, here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE8bFsx6Yc0
Re: Deliverance For The Atheist by A001: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
How can you deliver a person from a demon that doesn't exist in reality, only existing in the figment of imagination of religious people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thread For hell candidates / See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned / Another Apostle Suleiman Victim Comes Out On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.