Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Do You Have Strong Evidence For Reincarnation (Akudaya)? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Have Strong Evidence For Reincarnation (Akudaya)? (906 Views)

� A strong Evidence that God Exist / Nothing Will Serve As Evidence For Gods Existence To An Atheist / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Strong Evidence For Reincarnation (Akudaya)? by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 24, 2020
According to Wikipedia, "reincarnation is the philosophical or religious belief that the non-physical essence of a living being starts a new life in a different physical form or body after biological death. It is also called rebirth or transmigration."

In Yoruba language, the concept is known as átùnwá, while a person that died in a place and is seen in another place/destination is called ákùdáyá.

The concept of reincarnation is present in almost all religions in the world.

Have you personally interacted or lived with a reincarnated person (ákùdáyá)?

Since this is a faceless forum, I believe we can freely discuss this issue here at least for pedagogical or research purpose and enlighten other members.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Strong Evidence For Reincarnation (Akudaya)? by Ola17: 1:30pm On May 24, 2020
Following...
Re: Do You Have Strong Evidence For Reincarnation (Akudaya)? by bennifield11(m): 1:31pm On May 24, 2020
Here to read comments. Spreads mat
Re: Do You Have Strong Evidence For Reincarnation (Akudaya)? by BrainRider: 1:40pm On May 24, 2020
gensteejay:
According to Wikipedia, "reincarnation is the philosophical or religious belief that the non-physical essence of a living being starts a new life in a different physical form or body after biological death. It is also called rebirth or transmigration."

In Yoruba language, the concept is known as átùnwá, while a person that died in a place and is seen in another place/destination is called ákùdáyá.

Since this is a faceless forum, I believe we can freely discuss this issue here at least for pedagogical or research purpose and enlighten other members.
waiting for elders comments.
Who carry my seat?
Re: Do You Have Strong Evidence For Reincarnation (Akudaya)? by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 24, 2020
There are lots of akudaya stories narrated both online and offline, and I have personally heard of many of such but I haven't personally interacted with this kind of reincarnated people.

However, that doesn't mean such people don't exist since most can't really say definitely what happens after death other than what they're told in religious books.

Also, the scientific understanding of things like death, soul (consciousness) is not that deep.

When people share their experiences about this kind of mysterious phenomena, scientists can research deeper into them and determine their veracity.

This kind of understanding can help make our world a better and safer place for humanity.
Re: Do You Have Strong Evidence For Reincarnation (Akudaya)? by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 24, 2020
gensteejay:

Do you care to learn from what an ancient book called "Bible" has to say on this?

I've studied it thoroughly and discovered some points that's informative! smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Strong Evidence For Reincarnation (Akudaya)? by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 24, 2020
Maximus69:

Do you care to learn from what an ancient book called "Bible" has to say on this?

I've studied it thoroughly and discovered some points that's informative! smiley
I have also studied the Bible, and it is part of my book collections.

Please, don't derail the thread.
Re: Do You Have Strong Evidence For Reincarnation (Akudaya)? by Wakeupchristian: 2:09pm On May 24, 2020
gensteejay:

What did you learn from the bible about reincarnation?
Re: Do You Have Strong Evidence For Reincarnation (Akudaya)? by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 24, 2020
Wakeupchristian:

Read the title of this thread again.

Re: Do You Have Strong Evidence For Reincarnation (Akudaya)? by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 24, 2020
gensteejay:

Well then is there anything at stake when someone calls your attention to texts in the same book that might have escaped your notice? undecided

Please i've met many people who will just say "i've studied the Bible" but can't tell how many books, chapters or verses made up the Bible!

For your information, the secret behind what you're asking is in the Bible but if nobody calls your attention to it you can never notice it! smiley
Re: Do You Have Strong Evidence For Reincarnation (Akudaya)? by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 24, 2020
Maximus69:

Well then is there anything at stake when someone calls your attention to texts in the same book that might have escaped your notice? undecided

Please i've met many people who will just say "i've studied the Bible" but can't tell how many books, chapters or verses made up the Bible!

For your information, the secret behind what you're asking is in the Bible but if nobody calls your attention to it you can never notice it! smiley
Don't derail this thread with your Bible teachings oga. Open your own thread and spread your JW gospel there.
Re: Do You Have Strong Evidence For Reincarnation (Akudaya)? by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 24, 2020
gensteejay:

Don't derail this thread with your Bible teachings oga. Open your own thread and spread your JW gospel there.

OK Sir!

There is no wahala, you asked a question, if you've decided to bar some comments, you can continue, but be rest assured that this is social media where everyone is free to comment! smiley
Re: Do You Have Strong Evidence For Reincarnation (Akudaya)? by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 24, 2020
Wakeupchristian:

There is nothing like àkúdàáyà ~ living dead in the Bible, neither is there any indication of reincarnation.

But the Bible surely gave us a clue as to what led to the occurrence of such cases.

At Genesis 6, we read of angels (sons of God) who had sexual relations with female humans, afterwards the ladies got pregnant and bore gigantic hoodlums who caused so much troubles everywhere, this led to the destruction of the world through a global deluge.
All living Creature on dry land died during that flood but what about the angels who materialised into humans?
They dropped their materialised bodies and went back to heaven as spirits but God deprived them that chance of mixing up with his remaining loyal spirit sons {1Peter 3:19-20; 2Peter 2:4-5; Jude 6} so they became fugitives moving to and fro earth and heaven restlessly with Satan! Job 1:6-7

They can't use that trick anymore so they now need to photocopy the likeness of someone who had lived before, so when anyone dies this spirit beings put on the form of the dead person to promote the lie Satan told Eve in the garden of Eden "if you disobey God, you will not REALLY die" {Genesis 3:4} they started working with Satan as their leader {Revelations 12:7} they even tried doing so with the body of God's servants like Moses but Michael intercepted that! Jude 9

Of course they all came as males according to the Bible, that's why it's rare to hear of [b[àkúdàáyà[/b] that's female! smiley
Re: Do You Have Strong Evidence For Reincarnation (Akudaya)? by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 24, 2020
Maximus69:

They can't use that trick anymore so they now need to photocopy the likeness of someone who had lived before, so when anyone dies this spirit beings put on the form of the dead person to promote the lie Satan told Eve in the garden of Eden "if you disobey God, you will not REALLY die" {Genesis 3:4} they started working with Satan as their leader {Revelations 12:7} they even tried doing so with the body of God's servants like Moses but Michael intercepted that! Jude 9

Of course they all came as males according to the Bible, that's why it's rare to hear of [b[àkúdàáyà[/b] that's female! smiley
When the Bible tells you Jesus is still coming back, you don't know that's reincarnation those that wrote the book are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Strong Evidence For Reincarnation (Akudaya)? by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 24, 2020
gensteejay:

When the Bible tells you Jesus is still coming back, you don't know that's reincarnation those that wrote the book are talking about.

You said you don't want to hear anything biblical so try to abandon my comment for those who doesn't detest what the Bible say! smiley
Re: Do You Have Strong Evidence For Reincarnation (Akudaya)? by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 24, 2020
Maximus69:

You said you don't want to hear anything biblical so try to abandon my comment for those who doesn't detest what the Bible say! smiley
Central theme of this thread: Have you personally interacted or lived with a reincarnated person (ákùdáyá)?

Waiting for people with first-hand experience on the topic.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Strong Evidence For Reincarnation (Akudaya)? by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 24, 2020
gensteejay:

Central theme of this thread: Have you personally interacted or lived with a reincarnated person (ákùdáyá)?
Waiting for people with first-hand experience on the topic.

You love fables and fairytales yet when faced with facts you'll say because you haven't seen what the Bible is talking about.

What do you stand to gain from such unwarranted stories?

Jesus was a mighty spirit person according to the book and he will remain invisible forever, even his followers on earth can never see him again because he has returned to the spirit realms. His coming will only be noticed when he destroy all unbelievers sparing only Jehovah's Witnesses on this planet as he promised.

Now he's working with us invisibly as he is separating honest hearted and sincere people for everlasting life and making sure they're trained and prepared to be ushered into the new system.

We are feeling his invisible presence today in the work we are doing globally that seems so impossible to his first century followers!

One of this days we will just wake up and all unbelievers will be gone for good, then we can start renovating the earth and making it a Paradise the way our God planned from the beginning! smiley
Re: Do You Have Strong Evidence For Reincarnation (Akudaya)? by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 24, 2020
Maximus69:

You love fables and fairytales yet when faced with facts you'll say because you haven't seen what the Bible is talking about.

What do you stand to gain from such unwarranted stories?

Jesus was a mighty spirit person according to the book and he will remain invisible forever, even his followers on earth can never see him again because he has returned to the spirit realms. His coming will only be noticed when he destroy all unbelievers sparing only Jehovah's Witnesses on this planet as he promised.

Now he's working with us invisibly as he is separating honest hearted and sincere people for everlasting life and making sure they're trained and prepared to be ushered into the new system.

We are feeling his invisible presence today in the work we are doing globally that seems so impossible to his first century followers!

One of this days we will just wake up and all unbelievers will be gone for good, then we can start renovating the earth and making it Paradise the way our God planned from the beginning! smiley

Regurgitating the same old tales with errors and inconsistencies.

Will ignore trolls like you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Strong Evidence For Reincarnation (Akudaya)? by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 24, 2020
gensteejay:

Regurgitating the same old tales with errors and inconsistencies.

Will ignore trolls like you.

Keep waiting for your cohorts who love arguing on fables without anything tangible to gain! wink
Re: Do You Have Strong Evidence For Reincarnation (Akudaya)? by kingxsamz(m): 5:22pm On May 24, 2020
There isn't even the slightest of things one can use as evidence, talk more of a strong evidence.
Most of the stroies you'll hear are third party stories. My neighbors uncle said, my grandmother said, my father's elder brother in the village said, my friend's sister's boyfriend's mother said. That's all you'll ever hear. It's always someone that said.
And besides, you cannot use mere stories from faceless people to validate a claim. Unless you just want to hear lies and feed your curiosity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Strong Evidence For Reincarnation (Akudaya)? by Amujale(m): 2:41pm On May 26, 2020
Here is a very interesting phenomena.

The notion here is said that amongst us who have been blessed to return in order to complete a given task, by way of virtue or simply due to super natural selection.

Perhaps, most of us have a similar kind of inexplicable phenomena in some form or the other, as the most popular is said to occur within our relative continuum.

Within the particular context, eventhough the easily detectable form has it that the phenomena occurs at birth (super natural selection), its said that the particular concept occurs somewhat instantaneously born again, simply to continue our righteous, virtueous lives from the point of 'interuption'; for reasons stated earlier.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Strong Evidence For Reincarnation (Akudaya)? by Amujale(m): 2:49pm On May 26, 2020
Perhaps the main point of the phomenon of Akudaya is that we MUST seek to live righteously, virtueously.
Re: Do You Have Strong Evidence For Reincarnation (Akudaya)? by Amujale(m): 2:51pm On May 26, 2020
kingxsamz:
There isn't even the slightest of things one can use as evidence, talk more of a strong evidence.
Most of the stroies you'll hear are third party stories. My neighbors uncle said, my grandmother said, my father's elder brother in the village said, my friend's sister's boyfriend's mother said. That's all you'll ever hear. It's always someone that said.
And besides, you cannot use mere stories from faceless people to validate a claim. Unless you just want to hear lies and feed your curiosity.

The concept of Akudaya isnt simply based on mere stories, that's where you're wrong.

There are morals and ethics to learn here.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Strong Evidence For Reincarnation (Akudaya)? by kingxsamz(m): 2:54pm On May 26, 2020
Amujale:

The concept of Akudaya isnt simply based on mere stories, that's where you're wrong.

There are morals and ethics to learn here.

No one is talking about that here.
It's a thing of whether the stories are true or just fables.
Re: Do You Have Strong Evidence For Reincarnation (Akudaya)? by Amujale(m): 3:04pm On May 26, 2020
kingxsamz:

No one is talking about that here.
It's a thing of whether the stories are true or just fables.

It's a concept within our history, hence, it has to be worth something here.

Simply, stating that its based on stories doesnt cut it. It based on our stories.

Perhaps you didnt get the memo.

Its pretty simple, we MUST bin all these foreign extremist religions and focus our concentration on African history.
Re: Do You Have Strong Evidence For Reincarnation (Akudaya)? by Amujale(m): 3:06pm On May 26, 2020
kingxsamz:
No one is talking about that here. It's a thing of whether the stories are true or just fables.

Furthermore

Amujale:
Perhaps the main point of the phomenon of Akudaya is that we MUST seek to live righteously, virtueously.
Re: Do You Have Strong Evidence For Reincarnation (Akudaya)? by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 26, 2020
Even if akudayas exist, will they want to be discovered by humans? The point is, why would a dead man want to be hanging around the living in other places where they're not known at all?

They could have some unfinished business to do on earth before their soul transitions to another realm. If an akudaya is discovered by people before he achieves his aim for hanging around, then his life mission remains incomplete.

You can't simply rule out some phenomena as fables without enough life experiences since you can't say with certainty what happens after death.

Personally, I'm doing some investigation on this issue and planning to meet up with families of people that claim to know kids or wives of akudayas (if I can find them).

The main issue is, people will be very reluctant to divulge such secrets to avoid being stigmatized in society. Nobody likes to be called iyawo akudaya or omo akudaya (akudaya's wife or kid).

This kind of stigmatization stifles scientific research about this phenomenon. Nevertheless, I'll keep looking for people with first-hand experience.

If akudayas live among us, I see no reason to fear them unless the scared individual(s) has some skeleton in their cupboard.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Offended Me Greatly, So Take My Son And Kill Him, And I'll Forgive You / Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason / Food For Thought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.