Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,330 members, 7,808,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Holy Bible Stories - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Bible Stories (220 Views)

Archaeological Evidence Proves Bible Stories Of Giants & Multi-fingered Warriors / Even If I'm Going To Believe In Christian Bible Stories. / Why You Should Sleep With Your Holy Bible Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holy Bible Stories by sevenhundred(m): 1:46pm On May 24, 2020
There are a collection of stories in the bible, I want know which one do you enjoyed reading and why, may you derived any inspiration or any lessons learned ......I loved the story of Pharaoh and Joseph, then David and Goliath, there are other stories like Jonah, Abraham, lot, job, Jacob, Isaac, Solomon, moses, Joseph, Pharaoh etc which one do you enjoyed reading
Re: Holy Bible Stories by Kobojunkie: 10:26pm On May 24, 2020
sevenhundred:
There are a collection of stories in the bible, I want know which one do you enjoyed reading and why, may you derived any inspiration or any lessons learned ......I loved the story of Pharaoh and Joseph, then David and Goliath, there are other stories like Jonah, Abraham, lot, job, Jacob, Isaac, Solomon, moses, Joseph, Pharaoh etc which one do you enjoyed reading
Why do you want to know? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Releases Prophetic Declaration / Don't Skip! / You Shall Not Be Barren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.