Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? (4263 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Anazp: 1:47pm On May 24, 2020
Hello Guys

Can you marry a 40 year old woman? A lot of guys always want to marry a woman in her early 20s. What are the disadvantages of marrying a woman who's 40 years old? Any advantages?

Thanks
Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Noel19: 1:49pm On May 24, 2020
What's wrong in marrying a forty year old woman?

Is she not a human?

As long as you both are a perfect match then there's no qualms.

7 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Oluromantic: 1:49pm On May 24, 2020
Nothing bad there. If they're both about same age and compatible.

They have less drama and consider sense before emotions unlike those young jellyfish and salamanders that full this forum

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 24, 2020
If both of u are compactible. Then why not
Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by dukeprince50: 1:51pm On May 24, 2020
If I have a child/children already and I love the 40yr old woman, I don't mind but she might hit old age early and may easily get romantically outdated while i am still active which could lead to frustration due to lack of marital romance and she could die before me too. Keep all these aside I will marry her as long as she eat healthy and visit the gym regularly and stay fit

3 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by dingbang(m): 1:53pm On May 24, 2020
Will she buy me a house in my name?

4 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by STARGREEN(m): 1:54pm On May 24, 2020
Advantage? Yes. A lot.
1. Maturity in decision
2. Tend to be calm
3. Love sincerely
4. Financiallly ok at least/not total dependent
5. Tend to nag a little or no nagging
6. Husband's stomach needs before makeup
7. Love their kids dearly
8. High tendency to be a Royal and
9. Very understanding
Yet, those items above notwithstanding, the younger...the better because of family duties ahead.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by DanseMacabre(m): 2:01pm On May 24, 2020
I'm dating a woman close to that age, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with her.

In fact she is even way less drama and bills than her younger peers.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by rosy1992(f): 2:03pm On May 24, 2020
It's rare.
Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by STARGREEN(m): 2:04pm On May 24, 2020
dingbang:
Will she buy me a house in my name?
Is house the pivotal to marriage?

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by spiralwedge(m): 2:10pm On May 24, 2020
See question.

Most of you toddlers think NL is meant only for you. NL wey we dey use way back before most of you were born.

The question should be:

How do we censor NL from all these small small kids?

7 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:19pm On May 24, 2020
Anazp:
Hello Guys

Can you marry a 40 year old woman? A lot of guys always want to marry a woman in her early 20s. What are the disadvantages of marrying a woman who's 40 years old? Any advantages?

Thanks
Age is just a number

Life is all about what you make out of it!!!

As long as you are happy being around each other, go for it!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by dukeprince50: 2:20pm On May 24, 2020
STARGREEN:
Advantage? Yes. A lot.
1. Maturity in decision
2. Tend to be calm
3. Love sincerely
4. Financial ok at least not total dependent
5. Tend to nag a little or no nagging
6. Value your stomach needs
7. High tendency to be a Royal and
8. Very understanding
Yet, those items above notwithstanding, the younger...the better because of family duties ahead.
Disadvantages:
1. she dies before you
Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by dukeprince50: 2:22pm On May 24, 2020
spiralwedge:
See question.

Most of you toddlers think NL is meant only for you. NL wey we dey use way back before most of you were born.

The question should be:

How do we censor NL from all these small small kids?
didnt you read romance before entering here? You expect us to discuss about our ancestors here?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Westernlove: 2:22pm On May 24, 2020
forty years old? I can date her but for marriage? I'll pass please.....

6 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 24, 2020
Oluromantic:
Nothing bad there. If they're both about same age and compatible.

They have less drama and consider sense before emotions unlike those young jellyfish and salamanders that full this forum
LMFAOOO!!! grin grin grin
Baba kill dem throway!!! Awon feminists them. Body go tell dem cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by thatsleepboy1: 2:40pm On May 24, 2020
As long as she's not fat. Just like tiwa and Genevieve's stature, I'll over marry her.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by seyi072000(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2020
1. Maturity
2. Financially stable
3. Connection
4. Home maker
5. You will love the s*x part

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by STARGREEN(m): 2:50pm On May 24, 2020
dukeprince50:
Disadvantages:
1. she dies before you

On the contrary only God knows who die first.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by sacajawea: 2:53pm On May 24, 2020
Ode NI E!!

Yes I Can Marry a 70yr old woman from Space if I like, she loves me, and she agrees to be my wife eh oga Ade undecided
Mumu Topic

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Anazp: 3:20pm On May 24, 2020
sacajawea:
Ode NI E!!

Yes I Can Marry a 70yr old woman from Space if I like, she loves me, and she agrees to be my wife eh oga Ade undecided
Mumu Topic
what you saying? Off topic
Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by sacajawea: 3:28pm On May 24, 2020
Anazp:
what you saying? Off topic
You ask If I can marry a 40 yr old Woman, I replied saying I can marry anyone I want to.
The Point is Age is Nothing but a Number

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 24, 2020
DanseMacabre:
I'm dating a woman close to that age, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with her.

In fact she is even way less drama and bills than her younger peers.

she is older than you?

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Ejusni(m): 4:01pm On May 24, 2020
All the people commenting saying: why not, age is just a number, no qualms. Hope it's not only online una dey form 21st century man o all of una las las nor go gree marry 40 year old woman especially if she's older than you by much... Op don't take advice from 'woke' people, they won't help you live with the 40 year old woman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by DanseMacabre(m): 4:01pm On May 24, 2020
Lostz:

she is older than you?

Yes she is by a couple of years bro.
Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 24, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Yes she is by a couple of years bro.
and you give her money?
Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by DanseMacabre(m): 4:08pm On May 24, 2020
Lostz:

and you give her money?

Not at all bro. Only for appearances sake. She's more comfortable than myself, so I only get her trivial gifts, and she's never demanded for money either, again unlike her peers on the lower side of the age spectrum.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 24, 2020
is 40yrs old lady not a human?
see question sef

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 24, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Not at all bro. Only for appearances sake. She's more comfortable than myself, so I only get her trivial gifts, and she's never demanded for money either, again unlike her peers on the lower side of the age spectrum.

okay!

she have no right to demand from you. being older means she is supposed to be better financially

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Hardrive(m): 4:36pm On May 24, 2020
If you wish to have a child with her, it becomes more difficult for her to have a child but not impossible. Secondly, the likelihood of her giving birth to a child with down syndrome is very high. But you can go ahead, but make sure you are established as a man.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by babakb: 6:36pm On May 24, 2020
Yes, as second wife.
Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by sirzee1660(m): 6:50pm On May 24, 2020
yes provided she's still looking beautiful and willing to respect me ....age is just a number

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Insist On Being Friends When A Guy Does Not? / Can A Woman Be Too Tight? / Nairalanders Please Help Me Find My Boyfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.