Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? (4261 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 24, 2020
Jennifer Lopez is nearly 50, Genevieve Nnaji is 40 and both women look better than most teenagers or 20-39 year olds. Age is just a number, love is love.

I think Nairaland has been hijacked by teenagers, I hope you people are studying for your JAMB and WAEC exams. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Anazp: 7:07pm On May 24, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
Jennifer Lopez is nearly 50, Genevieve Nnaji is 40 and both women look better than most teenagers or 20-39 year olds. Age is just a number, love is love.

I think Nairaland has been hijacked by teenagers, I hope you people are studying for your JAMB and WAEC exams. God bless.
its not by beauty. A woman at 40 seems to have passed her peak. Like a poster stated pregnancy related issues like not been able to take in or having a child with down syndrome is very high

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Naija246: 7:10pm On May 24, 2020
God forbid!!
And by the way, for her to still remain unmarried at 40 means she is seriously bleeped up in the head
Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 24, 2020
Anazp:
its not by beauty. A woman at 40 seems to have passed her peak. Like a poster stated pregnancy related issues like not been able to take in or having a child with down syndrome is very high

Past her peak? Are we still in the IST century? Women are living longer and looking better. Fertility is no longer an issue as there is help in the form of IVF. A woman at 40 is financially stable and can provide adequately for her child. I can see how an 18yr old will see 40yr olds as old. You will be 40yrs old one day remember that and life is never like how we planned it.
Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 24, 2020
Anazp:

Yes there is a risk of downs syndrome but studies show the kids with downs syndrome are women who had their kids before they were 40.

There is such a thing as old sp...erm as well, men older than 40 have a risk of giving birth to kids with chromosomal abnormalities.

However there is a risk of giving birth to a child with chromosomal abnormalities at any age.

Prayers, healthy lifestyle, good antenatal and good luck is needed to have healthy kids. God bless.
Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Naija246: 7:18pm On May 24, 2020
and here she comes again trying to convince us to wife up evening newspapers undecided
MelaninSkinGirl:

Yes there is a risk of downs syndrome but studies show the kids with downs syndrome are women who had their kids before they were 40.

There is such a thing as old sp...erm as well, men older than 40 have a risk of giving birth to kids with chromosomal abnormalities.

However there is a risk of giving birth to a child with chromosomal abnormalities at any age.

Prayers, healthy lifestyle, good antenatal and good luck is needed to have healthy kids. God bless.

Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 24, 2020
Naija246:
and here she comes again trying to convince us to wife up evening newspapers undecided

Do we have a problem? undecided
Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 24, 2020
You men are cruel, I am sure you all have single Aunts/Sisters/Nieces/daughters/Mothers who are over 40. Would you like it if men refer to them as over the hill evening newspapers?

Whatever happened to do unto others as you would like them to do unto you and your family?

Cruel people.
Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Kobicove(m): 7:45pm On May 24, 2020
Anazp:
Hello Guys

Can you marry a 40 year old woman? A lot of guys always want to marry a woman in her early 20s. What are the disadvantages of marrying a woman who's 40 years old? Any advantages?

Thanks

I nearly did...
Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by lightangel65i(m): 7:47pm On May 24, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

And they both look cute.
Well I prefer older women, like 10yrs plus older, cause they are so mature and won't have the slay queen/young girl syndrome
Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by HARDDON: 7:48pm On May 24, 2020
Anazp:
Hello Guys

Can you marry a 40 year old woman? A lot of guys always want to marry a woman in her early 20s. What are the disadvantages of marrying a woman who's 40 years old? Any advantages?

Thanks

be very careful if you are thinking of such....

Unless, you are lead divinely or don't mind being a sugarboy husby.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 24, 2020
lightangel65i:

And they both look cute.
Well I prefer older women, like 10yrs plus older, cause they are so mature and won't have the slay queen/young girl syndrome

Good on you. Love is love.
Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Farki: 8:12pm On May 24, 2020
If I'm the marrying type and around that age range why not?
Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Farki: 8:12pm On May 24, 2020
dingbang:
Will she buy me a house in my name?

You're asking the important questions.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Anazp: 10:28pm On May 24, 2020
Farki:

You're asking the important questions.
exactly
Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Anazp: 9:18am On May 25, 2020
Farki:
what type of condition is this
Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Nobody: 11:09am On May 25, 2020
I'll If m not up to her but around are age
It no pro
Like me 37
Her 40 cool
Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by mrblessed(m): 11:22am On May 25, 2020
Hell no! Why I would marry a woman who is aged forty? Are under 30 scarce or what? The only scenario that would make me violate my principle is if she can wire 2 billion naira to my account and commit to the signing of a prenuptial agreement that demads good behaviour, then I can acquiesce.

I don't subscribe to the claptrap notions of "age is just a number," "old women behave maturely," "she won't be dramatic." All these are hogwash peddled and believed by people who don't know what they want.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Dfynboi: 1:54pm On May 25, 2020
Anazp:
Hello Guys

Thanks
dating them is far better than dating all these send me 100 recharge card girls

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Kentursky(m): 2:38pm On May 25, 2020
No, I won't.
Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 3:50pm On May 25, 2020
DanseMacabre:
I'm dating a woman close to that age, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with her.

In fact she is even way less drama and bills than her younger peers.
and how old are u?
Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by legionISproteus: 3:51pm On May 25, 2020
I'd rather date a 40year old woman than marry her
Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by legionISproteus: 3:53pm On May 25, 2020
Farki:
Are you the marrying type?
Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Farki: 3:59pm On May 25, 2020
legionISproteus:

Are you the marrying type?

No
Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by DanseMacabre(m): 4:01pm On May 25, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
and how old are u?

I'm in my thirties too, but younger than her.
Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Budline1(m): 1:18am On May 26, 2020
dukeprince50:
Disadvantages:
1. she dies before you

Age before you... you can't be sure about who's gonna die first.
Re: Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? by Anazp: 7:56am On May 30, 2020
legionISproteus:
I'd rather date a 40year old woman than marry her
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Woman Be Too Tight? / mt / Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.