Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him (34429 Views)

Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition / See Lagos State Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Special Bread Packaged For Lagosians / Covid-19: Lagos Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Shares Bread To Households (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by slaypapa: 4:58pm On May 24, 2020
Looting is now a General thing in Nigeria. Kwantinue

1 Like

Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Jaymoon: 4:59pm On May 24, 2020
It's only God that can restructure and save Nigerian from the hands of this charlatans.
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by CHIDINMALOVE: 5:00pm On May 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haXuJRjlRRM

As cases of covid-19 rises in Nigeria, and as citizens of the country have decided to flout the ban of interstate travel, Delta and Anambra state government have decided to build a gate at Niger Bridge to help curb smuggling of humans and reduce risk of more covid-19 in the states.
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by thaoriginator: 5:02pm On May 24, 2020
grin
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Top1gun: 5:03pm On May 24, 2020
Is it your father that is exposing him now ?!

Leave Obasa for Yorubas to deal with, go n meet Peter Obi that looted Anambra to the gutters. Go n prosecute Umahi Ikpeazu n Co presently looting Igbos state like emperors.

Remove the log in your igbo states before flying across the Naija n stop being foolish, pathetic n acting like a lunatic that you are on NL

raker300:
Someone told me here that yorubas love Obasa and that me and my igbo brothers should mind our business..

Coming from a young man, that statement shocked me to my marrow.

These criminals feel they’re endorsed by their own people..Wch explains the audacious looting

..but I’ll Mind my business

3 Likes

Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:03pm On May 24, 2020
Do you stil believe there is hope in this country leaders are just deceiving us
salford1:

Japa while you can. I sensed where the country was going the moment I was old enough to understand what corruption meant.
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by abbiboy: 5:03pm On May 24, 2020
Wht a sorry ass country called nigeria!
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Jeroboy(m): 5:03pm On May 24, 2020
For more updates visit https://kicknaija.com.ng/
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Chirowman(m): 5:05pm On May 24, 2020
correction is always Justified in Nigeria .
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by bayusman: 5:05pm On May 24, 2020
He looks guilty already, sorting documents when having a video conversation. He can't speak straight to the camera.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Chirowman(m): 5:05pm On May 24, 2020
corruption is always Justified in Nigeria .
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by salford1: 5:06pm On May 24, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Do you stil believe there is hope in this country leaders are just deceiving us
Problem is that corruption is like a virus. It will continue spreading and only going to get worse until there is some revolution/capital punishment of some sort.
Without that, the "hope" is next to zero.

The judiciary itself is rotten. What we do in naija is to slap them on the wrist, and the next generation are watching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by lastempero: 5:06pm On May 24, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Our western brothers won’t push him to efcc
If na orji kalu
U go see them
Well he is looting for bourdilion bullion van

Better they pushed our thief orji kalu to efcc, please dont play tribalism with corruption.orji was my governor and i keep praying that he will never have peace of mind.he was a ruthless thief,atleast Tinubu did give his people good leaders that have been doing well but orji gave us satan's first son to continue from where he left.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by pacco6ixty9(m): 5:06pm On May 24, 2020
American president Donald trump explains his statement against Africans _ if 50 years of Independence you have not built the necessary infrastructure for your people are you humans? _if you sit on gold , diamond,oil, manganese, uranium,and your people don't have food are you humans? _ if to stay in power you buy weapons from strangers to kill your own citizens ,are you humans? _ if your social protect is to stay in power for life,are you being human? _ if you leave your country health Care un attended and treat yourself abroad are you humans? _ until your leaders think less of themselves and more about your people you are not human but animal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 24, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Our leader are just deceiving us

guys let go and hustle ooo
So that we wount see Eba and call it fufu in future

Hope is lost in this country

With what am seeing chai
So much embezzlement just look what this man is saying. Effcc icpc need to investigate this man well he is even laughing in the video

Chai. Nigeria my country am tired

Our leader are just deceiving us God help us oo

Only prayer we need in this country

1 Like

Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:07pm On May 24, 2020
Its too hard slaving
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Mordecai(m): 5:07pm On May 24, 2020
cheesy
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 24, 2020
See name dropping. I never thought I will ever use this line "but if you know then you know" . That's all.
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Sermwell(m): 5:09pm On May 24, 2020
Morray:
This guy paid twitter influencers a whooping N60m just to paint saharareporters in bad light.
If anyone tells you Nigeria is going to be better, end whatever connection you have with such person

I'm still buying fairly used iPhone 7 plus. Dm for deal
if you are brought to court to prove this your claim, will you be able to provide substantial evidence to support it??
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by gaventa: 5:09pm On May 24, 2020
Stop this belief abeg, you won't be there neither will I be there that's if he even gets judged and don't forget if he gets judged you and I will get judged also and there is no guarantee that we are better than him. Right now both of us are no where near him or his offsprings we can't always out them in God's hands. This is a government issue we have to criticize we won't wait for angels to come and judge the case.
Righteousness89:
It's a Matter of Time!

We will know the Truth!

If he Escapes the Earth Judgment

He will not Escape the Judgment of the Chief Judge of The Heaven and Earth..

Many like Ibadan have come and gone!
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Lexusgs430: 5:09pm On May 24, 2020
Very simple, get your legal team to sue......

If only he would not also bribe the judiciary and that hopeless Eagle with clipped wings, that never takes the sky when appropriate........
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Topmaike007(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2020
Anything Obasa in Lagos is fraud from OjO rep to this one which is speaker in LAHA

I so much dislike that OjO rep imagine the man giving out bread as palliatives during lockdown in OjO
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Reference(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2020
Sysdatek:
Well EFCC does not work well with Lagos Govt

if its rivers state now
hmm undecided

This is why nothing works in Nigeria. Those who were vocal on the Rivers Cash Jamboree are silent here. Those who will scream their heads off here were AWOL on that thread. This lack of unanimity in perspective, in values and in judgement is the bane of this country, the cracks through which the corrupt and the vile fall through.

The day all Nigerians can agree that white is white and black is black will be the day all these end. Nigeria's problem is not the much publicised corruption but the structure of the country that cannot identify what corruption is.

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by oyewale0001(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2020
It is well.
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Righteousness89(m): 5:11pm On May 24, 2020
gaventa:
Stop this belief abeg, you won't be there neither will I be there that's if he even gets judged and don't forget if he gets judged you and I will get judged also and there is no guarantee that we are better than him. Right now both of us are no where near him or his offsprings we can't always out them in God's hands. This is a government issue we have to criticize we won't wait for angels to come and judge the case.

And who Stops you from Criticizing or even Stoning Him?
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Happyfela(m): 5:11pm On May 24, 2020
Food for thought... Money is meant for spending
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by obinoral1179(m): 5:17pm On May 24, 2020
raker300:
Someone told me here that yorubas love Obasa and that me and my igbo brothers should mind our business..

Coming from a young man, that statement shocked me to my marrow.

These criminals feel they’re endorsed by their own people..Wch explains the audacious looting

..but I’ll Mind my business
who are the Yorubas that love him, don't let anybody deceived you brother he is only love by t ou t, not one sane person will love him. Nairaland should not censor my word t out is to ut

4 Likes

Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by ZikTzu: 5:17pm On May 24, 2020
If there's a God, he needs to tell us what Nigeria has done to be gifted with such leaders.
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by EPIJOE: 5:18pm On May 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's a Matter of Time!

We will know the Truth!

If he Escapes the Earth Judgment

He will not Escape the Judgment of the Chief Judge of The Heaven and Earth..

Many like Ibadan have come and gone!

IBADAN LOL U MEANT BABA ADEDIBU.
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Farki: 5:18pm On May 24, 2020
This kleptomaniac fool is openly bragging about spending public funds on nonsense. angry

I swear if EFCC does not locate his behind ehh....
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by joelag: 5:20pm On May 24, 2020
Epic response.. More like I have spent the money, go and do your worst.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho / Erhiatake Ibori Intensifies Campaign In Delta State (photos) / Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.