Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters (86470 Views)

Peter Pquare- I Do Not Have To Be At End Sars Protests Because I Am Wealthy / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Keketu(m): 5:38pm On May 24, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Chai when I was an unbeliever, the demons in me rocked MayDs Ni Ile Ijo no be small lols.
Who would have imagined that with this his hit song, he was sleeping on a brand new TV carton and his shirt was his cover cloth? Whereas his Ogas were busy shouting"You go chop my money, I don't care" and they couldn't open a bank account of 1k for him to keep some money to himself.
This life...
ah shocked hello please good morning please pm please
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Truthbites: 5:39pm On May 24, 2020
Who knew Waje was in 'Busy body' and 'Do me'? Jude/ Psquare never gave her credit or used her in the video. Very greedy lots

3 Likes

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by lekki1444: 5:39pm On May 24, 2020
Martinez39s:
Lol. I am an Ibo guy, but I can't be that wicked. grin grin grin grin
oh my bad lmaooo I am aware I was making a general statement grin grin
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 24, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:
I reject it in Jesus name.amen for whatever is bound on earth is bound in heaven and whatever is loose on earth is loosed in heaven

Read Proverbs 18:2

And try to wake up and know the time we are living in.
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by eyinjuege: 5:41pm On May 24, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Not entirely true.

When he left , it was not in peace
Banku promised to raise a better replacement and he told him there was no substitute for him

Wizkid made allusion to his experience with him in some tweets before he left

Didn’t even attend BankY wedding ... they only became cosy because Wizkid made it beyond the reach of poverty and Banku projection

He didnt attend the wedding, but he congratulated them, and said something about his Visa or so.
They have a good rapport till date, and Wizkid had it good with BankyW.
Banky sounds like a reasonable person, and he's from a good family where money was never much of a problem. Same as Davido (of course, davidos family is richer than Banky's but Banky family isn't poor).
Na those ones from poor background wey suppose even understand the struggling poor man around them dey wicked pass when they are on top.

5 Likes

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Martinez39s(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2020
larryking540:
E better make u no give the person money at all than given 50k for 12years na wickedness be that ,
I don't blame some workman way they theif oga money or even refuse to remit full money o
There is not a honest person who knows the apprenticeship stuff that will tell you 50k after 12yrs isn't wickedness. Do you know what these apprentices go through in serving their ogas? Do you know the kind of beating many of them endure from their ogas when they fumble? One of them even confided in my mum that he cannot let his worst enemy be an apprentice. After paying 50k after 12yrs, oga is blessing the money. Who blesses wickedness? grin

If I am an apprentice, and my oga gives me 50k after 12yrs, I will be like "are you taunting me sir?" grin

4 Likes

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Keketu(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2020
cococandy:

Won’t the truth come out. Won’t the lord do it grin

I said it then and they were calling me tribalist even those who know I’m igbo. Tribalist because I didn’t join to vilify a Yoruba woman?

I was speaking from the perspective of a Nigerian wife. The wife is always the problem. Even when two obviously mature men can’t get their acts together. Let’s blame the wife. She should be the one responsible for making them reasonable. Yeye
hi good morning please pm me thanks
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Martinez39s(m): 5:45pm On May 24, 2020
lekki1444:
oh my bad lmaooo I am aware I was making a general statement grin grin
I get what you are saying. Some ibo ogas can do person one kain one kain. Few months or a year before your settlement is due, some will become unstable looking for an excuse to send you home. grin

1 Like

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by larryking540: 5:48pm On May 24, 2020
Martinez39s:
There is not a honest person who knows the apprenticeship stuff that will tell you 50k after 12yrs isn't wickedness. Do you know what these apprentices go through in serving their ogas? Do you know the kind of beating many of them endure from their ogas when they fumble? One of them even confided in my mum that he cannot let his worst enemy be an apprentice. After paying 50k after 12yrs, oga is blessing the money. Who blesses wickedness? grin

If I am an apprentice, and my oga gives me 50k after 12yrs, I will be like "are you taunting me sir?" grin

And some of them pay for sign up with oga with the same 50k for good fuckiy12years ,,,,,,,,,,

If I wan learn something 6months to 1year is enough except u no wan show me how it is don ,,,for God to create the earth na 7days he use do am and the rest is history to learn how to repair motor na 12 Watin u day learn abi na how to create motor u day learn ,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by lekki1444: 5:49pm On May 24, 2020
Martinez39s:
I get what you are saying. Some ibo ogas can do person one kain one kain. Few months or a year before your settlement is due, some will become unstable looking for an excuse to send you home. grin
wow conveniently unstable oga grin grin grin grin
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 24, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Psquare are very selfish people if you know them well sad
Do you know them well?
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by ednut1(m): 5:53pm On May 24, 2020
Naija4love:

Did you read where he said there's no bank account
gtb bank account is free why he no open
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by naija4life247: 5:54pm On May 24, 2020
Benevento:

What is this one saying?

I think the guy's head no correct.
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by ujluv(f): 5:56pm On May 24, 2020
[quote author=scoundrel post=89911116]Igbo boys, give you free accommodation? The labour they’ll acquire from you will pass four years of rent compared to the meagre roof they’ll put above your head. I’ve lived with good Igbo people on the regular. It’s the bad ones who make me hate the ethnic group as a whole. I’ve slept on the floor before. It was the best thing I ever did for my back.[/quote
] You hate the whole tribe, who cares.
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 24, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
Jude was the worst manager in the history of Nigerian music.

Too many fingers pointing at him
Jeez... Savage
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Keketu(m): 5:59pm On May 24, 2020
[quote author=ujluv post=89916771][/quote] hi please pm e thank
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by mamatwiny(f): 6:00pm On May 24, 2020
RichDad1:
And your were busy shouting chop my money ?

Mehd ohhh cheesy cheesy

Your mouth bad gaan!

1 Like

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by tityboi: 6:00pm On May 24, 2020
Good for u
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by mrwonlasewonie: 6:02pm On May 24, 2020
EliteBiz:

Read Proverbs 18:2

And try to wake up and know the time we are living in.
lmao something is wrong with your head grin
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by mrwonlasewonie: 6:04pm On May 24, 2020
larryking540:

Sometimes u just have to be prepared ahead of wats going to happen ,all this your I bound dis and dat ,no day work be prepared of wats coming next and stay updated
the Bible remains the same yesterday today and forever
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 24, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Good part is that you were lucky to have been opportuned to work with them at all. Not everyone that wished to was given the chance.
Maybe you are like an orange that needed some good squeezing to produce juice. Probably you would have been unproductive if pampered.
I owe everybody that I encountered while on my way up the ladder.
Bad guys made me work harder while the good guys held the light.
Be grateful to God for everything.
People who keep looking back always fall flat. Ask Blackface.

Zero sense.
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:08pm On May 24, 2020
Keketu:
ah shocked hello please good morning please pm please

Hello sir. My contact is on my signature.
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by jaxxy(m): 6:10pm On May 24, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Good part is that you were lucky to have been opportuned to work with them at all. Not everyone that wished to was given the chance.
Maybe you are like an orange that needed some good squeezing to produce juice. Probably you would have been unproductive if pampered.

Same thing tuface and Kenny. Bt tuface has moved on with no bad blood. MayD shud be thankful for the opportunity and move on.

Everybody growing never has it easy and rosy in the beginning.
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by OLRAYS(m): 6:12pm On May 24, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Says a lot about how you treat An ordinary animal wouldn't say the trash you just said.
God bless u @ iamundisputed...like say u know wetin dey my mind....some people no dey accommodating at all spend two days for their house them go start to dey give u nonsense attitude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by folake4u(f): 6:12pm On May 24, 2020
RichDad1:
And your were busy shouting chop my money ?

Mehd ohhh cheesy cheesy

Lmaoooooooo Una nor get chill at all grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:17pm On May 24, 2020
Jibsy203:
Mumu Cynthia Morgan don open door for u to talk nah, dead carrier

you no even fit spell 'career' and u dey insult person wey go feed you for the next 10 yrs.
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by dragunov: 6:21pm On May 24, 2020
nairaman66:
As long as you were not forced to do that at gun point we don’t care. When the good was going, you didn’t tell us.

You're obviously not feeling the guy. He didn't complain then because he was looking up to them hoping say e go betta. But its a shame sha. Look at Mavin records. Look at Olamide. Look at Davido. Even Kennys Music tried. But when no one can boast of any achievements through them despite their capacity, then its too bad.
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Seun360(m): 6:25pm On May 24, 2020
Jibsy203:
Mumu Cynthia Morgan don open door for u to talk nah, dead carrier

It's Career and not Carrier.

Onye Orjo.
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by dragunov: 6:26pm On May 24, 2020
rottencorpse:
Do you know them well?

There was a time they almost beat their landlord, when they were still tenants, simply because the poor dude demanded for arrear rents. I saw the saga on national tv. Igbo boys? Fear them. I no fit give them house to rent even if they offer 5yrs upfront.

3 Likes

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by ednut1(m): 6:29pm On May 24, 2020
dairykidd:

You never really see anything.. just pray make e dey smooth dey go for u.
i hear u.
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Iamsofavoured(m): 6:30pm On May 24, 2020
It doesn't change the fact that they could have been humane by ogfering them a better sleeping condition. Dogs should not be treated better and above human beings.
fulaniHERDSman:
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by cray91(m): 6:32pm On May 24, 2020
haha you no well
stevmatt15:
So because you made it, you have come out with a story to tell, so that we will be thanking God, abi?

Me too I slept in Buhari toilet when we were serving in the Army.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) / Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji / Chadwick Boseman Dies At 43 After 4-Year Battle With Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.