Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Breaking!! Burna Boy And His Father Arrested By Neighbors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking!! Burna Boy And His Father Arrested By Neighbors (432 Views)

Breaking: Burna Boy And Dad Arrested For Disturbing His Neighbourhood / Davido: My Father Arrested Me When I Left USA For Lagos To Face Music / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!! Burna Boy And His Father Arrested By Neighbors by MyCelebRichList: 3:24pm On May 24, 2020
Burna Boy And His Father Arrested By Neighbors For Disturbing Neighborhood And Owing N100million

Popular singer and acclaimed African giant, Burna Boy has been caught in a messy brouhaha with his neighbours.
The faceoff was so messy that his neighbors had to call in police officers to arrest him and his father over noise in the neighbourhood.

The singer’s neighbours who compared him to Jude Ighalo who lives quite close, said the footballer maintains decorum in the neighbourhood and is not noisy.

They also alleged that Burna Boy has not made complete payment for the land he built his house in, as he is allegedly owing N100m.

For Celebrities Net worth visit MyCelebRichList

Re: Breaking!! Burna Boy And His Father Arrested By Neighbors by Enoch07: 3:25pm On May 24, 2020
e don dey happen. I hope this is not another fake news sha
Re: Breaking!! Burna Boy And His Father Arrested By Neighbors by Righteousness89(m): 3:26pm On May 24, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Breaking!! Burna Boy And His Father Arrested By Neighbors by blackboy(m): 6:23pm On May 24, 2020
Fake news. Na so them dey arrest for noise making ? And they will just arrest a senior citizen like that. Which kian noise they go dey make we never hear that police go come arrest them in their own house. Must be face me I face you house they must all be living in then

(1) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife To Coma, Promises To Do It Again Once She Regains Consciousness / If You’ve Raped In The Past, It Will Hunt You In The Future – Lagbaja / Toke Makinwa Urges Women To Seek Financial Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.