Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Is There Such Thing As Paradise? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Such Thing As Paradise? (3742 Views)

There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. / Is Abortion the same thing as Murder ? / Is Accepting Jesus Christ The Same Thing As Being Born Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
budaatum:

Can Paradise not be Biblelese for Peace of Mind?

Indeed, in the context of a gramatical expression.

However, its almost always reference back to the same fictional idylic place.

As in, the surrounding countryside of my village is a thinkers 'paradise'. It still amounts to the fictitious concept.

The surrounding countryside of my village is a thinkers 'Peace of Mind'.

Similar to saying that Joe Lasisi straight cross is Incredible Hulkish.

The problem with that type of comparison is that The Incredible Hulk is a cartoon character.

Wouldnt it be correct and appropriate to compare Joe Lasisi straight cross with a real person such as Marvelous Marvin Hagler or Zoom, Zoom, Azumah Nelson for instance.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
Amujale:
There's no such place as 'Paradise', lets instead work to make our world a better place.

Let our enemies be focused on a fictitious concept of paradise that doesnt exist, whilst we actually realise our rightful, just, pleasant place here on planet Earth for ourselves and the coming generations.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
Amujale:
What are you getting at here?
You are describing the actions of these foreign extremist religions, yes they are fake and malicious.
The question the thread poses is whether theres such a place as paradise.
What is your viewpoint?

is that not these same foreign religions that brainwashed you and fed you these "paradise/white god" BS stories.... you cant talk about paradise without mentioning these religions that brainwashed the masses and turn them into sheeple!

Amujale:

Where have you placed your senses, they are certainly not on display here.
Again, when you are discussing the characteristics of these foreign extremist religions never ever insert African ideology into that same context.
What you mean?
All of the above activities originate in regions away from Africa.

Meaning?

When you choose to veer off into these type of topics, make certain to put in its proper context or simply save it for the applicable thread.

clap for yourself... now go drink some soda and come for your daily education:
A) you open a thread to talk about these religions that originated outside of Africa, yet now claim this is not about these evil religions when i clearly point to what they are doing. i guess you believe your jesus/god who created your imaginary paradise/heaven came from Africa, abi?

B) forced/arranged marriages originate FROM AFRICA, yes!

C) ritual killings and juju nonsense originate FROM AFRICA, yes!

1 Like

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
Amujale:

However, its almost always reference back to idylic place.

As in, the surrounding countryside of my village is a thinkers 'paradise'. It still amounts to the fictitious concept.
I do not understand why you would call the "surrounding countryside of your village", a fictitious concept! Are you doing nothing to make a "fictitious concept" a reality, perhaps?

But that is your own personal choice, and as you can see, my own Paradise is a place of peace inside my head, while that of UK is "England's green & pleasant Land". Both might have been fiction at one point in time, but through hard work and perseverance, they are now both realities.

Amujale:

Similar to saying that Joe Lasisi straight cross is Incredible Hulkish.

The problem with that type of comparison is that The Incredible Hulk is a cartoon character.

Wouldnt it be correct and appropriate to compare Joe Lasisi straight cross with a real person such as Marvelous Marvin Hagler for instance.
And what good would that do me, even if it does you good?

Can I not chose the fiction I like?
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
You believe in
Heaven as well as Hell but you don't believe in Paradise

Hmmmmmmmm,

Well the most undeniable concept is the one you are doubting Sir!

Heaven ~ invisible place where God lives, no one has seen it before except one first century Jewish carpenter who claimed he came from heaven!

Hell ~ land of the dead, no one has been there before to relate his experience!

Paradise ~ a place where people living are all peaceful, caring and loving!

Out of these three, all what you're saying is that the only concept humans can attempt is Paradise, yet you think it's impossible!
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
budaatum:

I do not understand why you would call the "surrounding countryside of your village", a fictitious concept!

You're mistaken, its 'paradise' that is fictitious.

'Paradise is a false adaptation of African intellectual property.

I dont know why you choose to completely misconscrue what you read?
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
budaatum:

Can I not chose the fiction I like?

The aim is for us to always choose reality instead of fiction.

The option had one that includes fictional characers and the other didnt, the aim is to rely on reality opposed to fiction.

The aim is for us to bin fiction in favour of reality.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
Amujale:

You're mistaken, its 'paradise' that is fictitious.

'Paradise is a false adaptation of African intellectual property.

I dont know why you choose to completely misconscrue what you read?

What is your aim here?
The paradise that I told you is the peace of my mind, and that England means when they say "England's green & pleasant Land", is fictitious? Are you also saying it is not fictitious because it is "African intellectual property"? Sounds rather contradictory to me, I must say.

You do know that "fictitious" means, "not real or true; imaginary or fabricated", and "occurring in or invented for fiction", right? So explain to me how a fictitious paradise can be anyone's intellectual property please.

As for my aim, Amujale. Understanding. To be understood and to understand, is my sole aim here and everywhere, as you ought to know by now. So do kindly show me what I might have "completely misconstrued" so I can correct any misunderstanding I may have.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

A) you open a thread to talk about these religions that originated outside of Africa, yet now claim this is not about these evil religions when i clearly point to what they are doing. i guess you believe your jesus/god who created your imaginary paradise/heaven...

No, you're wrong.

What you mean?

Did you bother reading previous response.

Let me refresh your memory.

Kindly read properly and once you realise better, make the correct amends.

Amujale:

There's no such place as 'Paradise', lets instead work to make our world a better place.

Let our enemies be focused on a fictitious concept of paradise that doesnt exist, whilst we actually create one here on planet Earth.

Now, are you going to make a proper contribution to the thread?

Is there such a place called paradise?

What are your views.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
Amujale:

The option had one that includes fictional characers and the other didnt, the aim is to rely on reality opposed to fiction.

Are you not aware that people spend quite a lot of their hard earned money on fiction in books, on telly, cinema, Disneyland, and even Plato?

Do tell, you and whose aim is it to choose reality instead of fiction?
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
budaatum:

Are you not aware that people spend quite a lot of their hard earned money on fiction in books, on telly, cinema, Disneyland, and even Plato?

Do tell, you and whose aim is it to choose reality instead of fiction?

What are you disagreeing with?

Stop veering off on a tangent.

Amujale:

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
budaatum:

The paradise that I told you is the peace of my mind, and that England means when they say "England's green & pleasant Land", is fictitious?.

Amujale:

However, its almost always reference back to the same fictional idylic place.

An expression doesnt exist within a vacuum.

That is to say, that expression is borrowed from a foreign extremist ideology and will always be traced back to that fictitious concept.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
budaatum:

Are you also saying it is not fictitious because ...

No, its fictitious because it isnt real and its also based on fake, false and malicious narratives.

Once the premise is false the conclusion is deemed to also be false.

African history is real, proper and true whilst these foreign extremist religions are fake, false and diabolic.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Again you are merely describing the charasteristics of these foreign Arabian fundamentalist and Eurocentric ideologies.

We already know that they are fake and malicious.

Spend less time acting up and contribute to the thread.

Is there such a place called 'paradise'?
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
Amujale:

An expression doesnt exist within a vacuum.
Indeed it doesn't. A vacuum would be like me stringing random rettels hertoget nad imingcla hyte evah meos stro fo aniemng atth enoeyan nca dernandst!

I might as well be speaking ancient Inca as far as anyone is concerned, which is indeed why I explain my Peace of Mind and gave you an English example as context. So, hardly a vacuum.

Amujale:

That is to say, that expression is borrowed from a foreign extremist ideology and will always be traced back to that fictitious concept.
No! Amujale! An expression may be borrowed from absolutely anywhere, as we constantly do find in the English Language that constantly borrows from French, Latin, Greek, and even parts of Africa, etc, without anyone tracing them back to their origin. Or, when did you last eat a banana and recognise banana came from the Wolof language? Some borrowed words are even given a meaning that is the totally opposite to what they originally meant! And by Jove if we do not take the myths of Plato as what Socrates may have said and done!

Would I be wrong if by "vacuum", you actually mean, 'box'? It sure sounds like you are trying to make words mean only what you say they might mean, hence, your box. I assure you that can only work if buda abrogates the use of buda mind to you so you get to tell buda what to think and how to reason and what words might mean. And if I were going to insult you, Pastor Amujale, is what I would call you, and buda would have to be your sheepie. But I know you respect and regard buda far too much for that.

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
Amujale:
Again you are merely describing the charasteristics of these foreign Arabian fundamentalist and Eurocentric ideologies.
We already know that they are fake and malicious.
Spend less time acting up and contribute to the thread.
Is there such a place called 'paradise'

- you talked about how to achieve "heaven"
- you talked about there being a "hell"

the idea of paradise, heaven and hell bla bla bla came from these same European demons and their holybook, to brainwash people around the globe, thats what they used to conquer and therefore enslave entire nations... so NO, there is no such place called "paradise", nor heaven, nor hell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
budaatum:

No! Amujale! An expression may be borrowed from absolutely anywhere..

I have no interest in rhetoric.

Amujale:

Again, what is it that you are disagreeing with?

Is there such a place as 'paradise'?

This isnt a question about the 'heavens', nor about an expression, is there such a place called paradise?
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2020

Let our enemies be focused on a fictitious concept of paradise that doesnt exist, whilst we actually create one here on planet Earth.

1 Like

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
I already answered your question, Amujale, numerous times.

budaatum:

Yes there is a place called "paradise". You are just assuming and looking for it in the wrong place.

Its also known as "The Kingdom of God". An English word for it is Peace of Mind. And it is [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+17%3A20-37&version=NIV]written in the book that some call fake[/url], where it is to be found, though, many would assert it's a different place entirely with no evidence to support their claim. But I too have merely asserted here, you might note, since only those who find Peace of Mind can possibly know what Peace of Mind is.

Amujale:

I have no interest in rhetoric.

Again, what is it that you are disagreeing with?

Is there such a place as 'paradise'?

This isnt a question about the 'heavens', nor about an expression, is there such a place called paradise?
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 2:07am On Jun 05, 2020
budaatum:

Yes there is a place called "paradise". You are just assuming and looking for it in the wrong place.

Its also known as "The Kingdom of God". An English word for it is Peace of Mind. And it is [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+17%3A20-37&version=NIV]written in the book that some call fake[/url], where it is to be found, though, many would assert it's a different place entirely with no evidence to support their claim.

Your argument is flawed.

When you continue to intend on knowingly use a fake and malicious rhetoric as your source, then one can only conclude the conclusion to be false.

Once a premise is false the conclusion is also deemed to be false.

Africans have, been having 'Peace of Mind' 100,000 of years before the manufacture of these extremist religions.

What you mean?

Your attempt to try and equate 'paradise' with 'peace of mind' and that to the bible has failed you.

The bible is fake, false and counterintuitive, hence any of its concept is deemed false.

Amujale:

...its fictitious because it isnt real and its also based on fake, false and malicious narratives.

Try a different source. The bible is a tool of slavery and oppression.

Paradise doesnt equate to 'Peace of Mind', that is wrong.

There's no such place called 'paradise', instead lets work to make our world a better place.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 2:13am On Jun 05, 2020
budaatum:

Im not looking for paradise, due to the fact that its a fictitious concept.

What will you prefer, to find your fictitious paradise, or to help create a better world here on planet Earth?

You are allowed one choice.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 2:42am On Jun 05, 2020
Everything about the 'Paradise' concept is fake and malicious.

The job of these extremist religions and their peddlers is to make their audience to become docile.

Our job is to snap you out of their hypnotic and demonic grasp.

Once we realise that the bible is fake, false and malicious, then one can easily reach the conclusion that any of the rhetoric and or concepts are invalid.

Its unheard of in common sense for a true premise to have a false conclusion.

For instance, once a book is found to be fake, the concepts and rhetoric are immediately put to question.

These questions have been raised about the bible and the overwhelming conclusions is that the bible is fake, false and counterintuitive.

The thread isnt questioning either the availability or validity of the historical heavens', but the validity of the concept of 'paradise'.

Hence, what the thread is actually asking is that is there any proof outside of the bible that we already know that is toxic for this fictitious 'paradise' concept?

The thread isnt interested in concept of 'the heavens', that isnt into question, nor expression that predate the bible, but expressions that are linked to the toxicity of the bible, and the biblical concept they call 'paradise' itself.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 2:45am On Jun 05, 2020
What will you prefer, to find your fictitious paradise, or to help create a better world here on planet Earth?

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 2:55am On Jun 05, 2020
budaatum:

Its also known as "The Kingdom of God".

You cannot give someone that which they already have.

We dont need this fictitious 'kingdom of god', the god of the bible is fake.

Africa is 'The Kingdom of God'.

Who is God?

The African divine principles are God.

Foreigners came to Africa, found out about our divine principles and called them God.

You, I, anyone else could grow in spirituality or does something so revolutionary that we can become a god.

The African Gods are the only true and proper ones.

Not to be conflated with the Almighty God.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 10:10am On Jun 05, 2020
Amujale:

Im not looking for paradise, due to the fact that its a fictitious concept.

You are completely ignoring what I wrote, and that's rude!

I told you paradise means my peace of mind, and showed you how England sees it as their "England's green & pleasant Land", and you are now, stupidly, might I add, asking me if it helps "create a better world here on planet Earth"?

Is my mind on Mars, Amujale? Is "England's green & pleasant Land" on Uranus?

Would my peaceful mind, and "England's green & pleasant Land" not equate to a better world?

Do you even know what England means by "green & pleasant Land"?
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 10:14am On Jun 05, 2020
Amujale:

You cannot give someone that which they already have.

We dont need this fictitious 'kingdom of god', the god of the bible is fake.

Africa is 'The Kingdom of God'.

Where do you live, Amujale? It must be some very nice part of Africa for you to call it the Kingdom of any God! Because I doubt any God would accept that Nigeria is it's Kingdom of God at the moment, and that it is paradise!
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 10:19am On Jun 05, 2020
Amujale:

Paradise doesnt equate to 'Peace of Mind', that is wrong.
So you assert. I, obviously assert otherwise.

Amujale:
There's no such place called 'paradise', instead lets work to make our world a better place.
Just better? Not perfect? Like a "green & pleasant Land" paradise?

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 10:25am On Jun 05, 2020
Amujale:

The bible is fake, false and counterintuitive, hence any of its concept is deemed false.

Try a different source. The bible is a tool of slavery and oppression.
If only you knew how much African ideology is in that Bible, Amujale. The Egyptian ideology that the Bible was birthed from was an ideology of slavery and oppression too.

But this thread is not about "Bible", nor "Egypt"! Though, of course, with you, everything has to be about those two bete noires of your's.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
budaatum:

The Egyptian ideology that the Bible was birthed from was an ideology of slavery and oppression too.

Firstly, he bible wasnt birthed from Egyption ideology, the authors of the bible, stole, copied and plagiarised ancient Egyptian mythology.

Secondly, the ancient Egyptians didnt enslave anyone witj their ideology, that is a false narrative.

Theres was no slavery in ancient Egypt, it was the Eurocentric warmongers that try to use the bible to brainwash people into disregarding reality in favour of their fake, false and malicious narrative.

Its the bible and the other Abrahamic religious text that are the tools of slavery and oppression.

They maliciously plagiarised ancient Egyptian mythology that makes the 'paradise' concept fake, makes the bible fake.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
budaatum:

You are completely ignoring what I wrote, and that's rude!

I told you paradise means my peace of mind, and showed you how England sees it as their "England's green & pleasant Land", and you are now, stupidly, might I add, asking me if it helps "create a better world here on planet Earth"?

Is my mind on Mars, Amujale? Is "England's green & pleasant Land" on Uranus?

Would my peaceful mind, and "England's green & pleasant Land" not equate to a better world?

Do you even know what England means by "green & pleasant Land"?

Who wrote the KJV?

Have you ever heard of the Protestant Church?

These type of terms need to be binned.

Use the correct terminology and cease to make use of toxic terms such as tribe, paradise e.t.c

Lets use our own terminologies, why are you fixated on a foreign concept?

Why are you fixated on a terminology that you know is linked to a book that was used to enslave millions of innocent people.

Paradise is a fake concept.

Fakery should never be linked to 'peace of mind', hard work and dedication is linked to 'peace of mind'.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
Amujale:
Firstly, he bible wasnt birthed from Egyption ideology, the authors of the bible, stole, copied and plagiarised ancient Egyptian mythology.
That "stole, copied and plagiarised", means "birthed"!

Amujale:
Secondly, the ancient Egyptians didnt enslave anyone witj their ideology, that is a false narrative.
Shows how little you know! The Egyptian priesthood were no different to the Adeboyes of today. They tricked their own people into burying the dead with wealth that they later went to dig up. Besides, working conditions of the time were even worse than slavery.

But perhaps your claim is Egypt never needed workers because they never built anything?

Amujale:
Theres was no slavery in ancient Egypt, it was the Eurocentric warmongers that try to use the bible to brainwash people into disregarding reality in favour of their fake, false and malicious narrative.
Anything you don't like, you blame Eurocentrics for it!

Everyone knows slavery was rampant all over the world, and ancient Egypt, being a conqueror of many nations, received tribute partly in slaves.

Amujale:
Its the bible and the other Abrahamic religious text that are the tools of slavery and oppression.
Ignorant people get their history from the Bible, Amujale. And to be honest with you, my name alone should tell you how unignorant I am about Egypt.

Is it budayahweh, or are you just not aware where I got the atum from?
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
Amujale:

Who wrote the KJV?

Have you ever heard of the Protestant Church?

These type of terms need to be binned.
No one is forcing you not to bin what you want to bin. It's rather arrogant if you however to be telling me what I should bin or not as if you are my Pastor Amujale and I am your sheepie!

KJV was not the first Bible, Amujale, or Word of God even! But even in it you get to read how a certain Moses learnt from the Egyptians and taught it to the enslaved Israelites who wouldn't even have known a God if Egyptian taught Moses hadn't given them one!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It A Sin For A Christian To Drink Alcohol? / If GOD Appeared To You And Commanded You To Murder Someone, Would You Do It?? / A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.