Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Is There Such Thing As Paradise? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Such Thing As Paradise? (3732 Views)

There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. / Is Abortion the same thing as Murder ? / Is Accepting Jesus Christ The Same Thing As Being Born Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
budaatum:

KJV was not the first Bible,

The bible is fake, false and counterintuitive.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
budaatum:
. a certain Moses learnt from the Egyptians..

That is a false narrative.

One of the reasons that the bible is false.

Moses is a fictitious character that never existed.

According to African history, the Moses story is simply impossible.

Can you provide us with any genuine evidence of this fictional Moses character?
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
Amujale:

Stop making out you've read the Bible, which I doubt you could have. You sure show no understanding of it! Like most, you seem to think its a book to be believed, or disbelieved, in your case. Understanding it is far beyond you.

Makes me wonder if you could possible understand an Egyptian text, since the Bible text is written pretty much in the same way since it was "stolen copied and plagiarised from ancient Egyptian mythology"!
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
Amujale:

That is a false narrative.

One of the reasons that the bible is false.

Moses is a fictitious character that never existed.

According to African history, the Moses story is simply impossible.

Can you provide us with any genuine evidence of this fictional Moses character?
How can I provide you with evidence of what could possibly be a mythological figure, Amujale?

Does my non-provision of Moses now all of a sudden disprove that the Yahweh myth was not "stolen, copied and plagiarised from ancient Egyptian mythology" even if not by Moses?
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
budaatum:

Stop making out you've read the Bible, which I doubt you coukd have.

There isnt one character or story in the bible that can lay claim to being original, if they wasnt stolen, they was copied; if they wasnt copied, they was plagiarised; and if they wasnt plagiarised, they was simply outrightly fabricated.

The bible is fake and malicious.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
Amujale:

Fakery should never be linked to 'peace of mind', hard work and dedication is linked to 'peace of mind'.
Can you kindly stop faking things in your head please! Who told you fakery is linked to peace of mind?

Yet, you would ask one to accept Egyptian myths!
Are myths not fake too, especially if not properly understood?

You must have never heard of The Fields of Aaru. Its in Egyptian mythology, Amujale!

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
My discussion with you here is not about the Bible but about Paradise, that peaceful place in my mind, which you seem to be trying very hard to make unpeaceful without succeeding.

Amujale:

There isnt one character or story in the bible that can lay claim to being original, if they wasnt stolen, they was copied; if they wasnt copied, they was plagiarised; and if they wasnt plagiarised, they was simply outrightly fabricated.

The bible is fake and malicious.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
Amujale:

Why are you fixated on a terminology that you know is linked to a book that was used to enslave millions of innocent people.
Are the mythological Egyptian Fields of Aaru, which predate the Bible, a fake concept, Amujale?
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
budaatum:

How can I provide you with evidence of what could possibly be a mythological figure,

Then how can you possibly use the Moses story as evidence for slavery in ancient Egypt.

There's evidence that the Moses story is false.

As in, the story of a Moses character in Egypt has been debunked.

Througout ancient Egyptian history, there's no mention of a Moses or Isrealites.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
budaatum:
...received tribute partly in slaves.

All that is mere rhetoric.

There is nowhere in ancient Egyptian history of such activity.

Slavery began by the Arabian fundamentalist and then the Portuguese and the Eurocenctric warmongers.

Prior to the invasion of the Arabian fundamentalist, there wasnt such activity anywhere in African history.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
budaatum:

Are the mythological Egyptian Fields of Aaru, which predate the Bible, a fake concept...

Amujale:
Everything about the 'Paradise' concept is fake and malicious.

The job of these extremist religions and their peddlers is to make their audience to become docile.

Our job is to snap you out of their hypnotic and demonic grasp.

Once we realise that the bible is fake, false and malicious, then one can easily reach the conclusion that any of the rhetoric and or concepts are invalid.

Its unheard of in common sense for a true premise to have a false conclusion.

For instance, once a book is found to be fake, the concepts and rhetoric are immediately put to question.

These questions have been raised about the bible and the overwhelming conclusions is that the bible is fake, false and counterintuitive.

The thread isnt questioning either the availability or validity of the historical heavens', but the validity of the concept of 'paradise'.

Hence, what the thread is actually asking is that is there any proof outside of the bible that we already know that is toxic for this fictitious 'paradise' concept?

The thread isnt interested in concept of 'the heavens', that isnt into question, nor expression that predate the bible, but expressions that are linked to the toxicity of the bible, and the biblical concept they call 'paradise' itself.

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
budaatum:

Are the mythological Egyptian Fields of Aaru, which predate the Bible, a fake concept...

Since 'paradise' was copied from the concept of heavens', and given that the opposite of original is fake, doesnt that make 'paradise' fake?
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
Amujale:

Then how can you possibly use the Moses story as evidence for slavery in ancient Egypt.

There's evidence that the Moses story is false.

As in, the story of a Moses character in Egypt has been debunked.

Througout ancient Egyptian history, there's no mention of a Moses or Isrealites.
I am not using Moses as evidence of slavery in Egypt! It is a known fact that Egypt, like most of the ancient world, practised slavery, so I would really have thought I would not need to provide you with evidence of slavery in Ancient Egypt!

I used the myth of Moses to show you that the writers of the Bible itself admit, mythological, albeit, that Yahweh itself was "stolen copied and plagiarised" from ancient Egyptian mythology. And it isn't the only reference in the Bible that show where it came from!
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
Amujale:

The thread isnt interested in concept of 'the heavens', that isnt into question, nor expression that predate the bible, but expressions that are linked to the toxicity of the bible, and the biblical concept they call 'paradise' itself.
So, you want to limit this to your own ignorance while excluding knowledge that is superior to your own?

Good luck with that. But do know that you will always fail because some know more than you know.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
budaatum:

since the Bible text is written pretty much in the same way since it was "stolen copied and plagiarised from ancient Egyptian mythology"

The contents in the bible was stolen copied and plagiarised.

Since the opposite of original is fake, the bible is fake.

The bible isnt written in the same way as proper history textbook, there are too many lies, contradictions, murder, viscious insinuations for starters.

How can you try to relate a false story to be similar to the original narrative?

The bible was authored in order to brainwash people into disregarding reality in favour of their false narratives. i.e 'The garden of eden, Paradise e.t.c
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
Its pretty simple, we MUST bin all these foreign extremist religions and focus our concentration on reality, African history.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
budaatum:

Good luck with that. But do know that you will always fail because some know more than you know.

What you mean?

The only person who has failed here is you.

You have failed to derail the thread with your peddling of fakery and falsehood.

You can jog along now.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
Amujale:

The contents in the bible was stolen copied and plagiarised.

Since the opposite of original is fake, the bible is fake.
"Stolen copied and plagiarised", may be fake, but it's still a plagiarised copy!

But perhaps you have the "original". Please provide it and let us see.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
Amujale:

You can jog along now.
Make me! Lol.

Thankfully, anyone reading this thread in future will learn from either one of us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2020

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
budaatum:

"Stolen copied and plagiarised", may be fake, but it's still a plagiarised copy!

That is exactly what makes the bible fake.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
budaatum:

You must have never heard of The Fields of Aaru. Its in Egyptian mythology, Amujale!

Yes, ive heard of such concept.

One of the reason it was said earlier that 'paradise' was copied from the concept of heavens'.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
Amujale:

One of the reason it was said earlier that 'paradise' was copied from the concept of heavens'.
So, does "copied" make the original fake too?

1 Like

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
Amujale:

Now you use your brain! Copied, plagiarised, and stolen from Egypt, to be precise.

And all I presented is what it actually means in its original where it was copied, plagiarised, and stolen from, but typically you want to insist I, a devotee of the Egyptian God Atum, got it from Bible!

I promise that your blindness will one day be cured so that you can actually see.

1 Like

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
budaatum:

Copied, plagiarised, and stolen from Egypt, to be precise...

Thank you for further pointing that out.

Yes, i agree with the above response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
budaatum:

So, does "copied" make the original fake too?

Not really, one could copy stuff from history, however there needs to be accountability and honesty, something the authors of the bible didnt have.

They maliciously and wrongly copied and plagiarised an original source, making their copied and plagiarised version fake.

The bible was malicioisly copied and plagiarised and written in a way that attempts to demonise their sources.

Assuming i was marking the authors of the bible, they would score minus; a minimum of zero at the most.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kindly provide me with "an original source" that has been copied with "accountability and honesty".

I am grateful in advance.

Amujale:

Not really, one could copy stuff from history, however there needs to be accountability and honesty, something the authors of the bible didnt have.

They maliciously and wrongly copied and plagiarised an original source, making their copied and plagiarised version fake.

The bible was malicioisly copied and plagiarised and written in a way that attempts to demonise their sources.

Assuming i was marking the authors of the bible, they would score minus; a minimum of zero at the most.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
budaatum:
Kindly provide me with "an original source" that has been copied with "accountability and honesty".

What are you getting at here?

Eventhough i'm not interested in plagiarising stuff as that is bad practise in the literal world, plus its a foreign concept to the African, however i will post a copy of a wall painting, not a plagiarised version but a copied version with the necessary citation just to show how it really ought to be done.

It's wrong to falsify someone else's material and then try to claim to be the original.

Its wrong to lie, steal and murder on the basis of falsified and malicious doctrine, all the activities that the peddlers of the bible engage with.

What are you disagreeing with here?

By asking such a question, infers that you disagree with what was said earlier.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ramesses II also known as 'The Great' [1279 - 1214 BCE] lived as a very old man and was mummified.

On the walls of his Pyramid the Ancient Egyptians taught us their real history, one of these wall paintings is called 'The Battle of Kadesh' here its depicted that the warrior-king Pharaoh beats down and forced a hostile army to flee into the surrounding waters.

Many of the hostile armies are depicted to have been killed or drowned by the forces of Pharaoh as depicted in the 20th century re-copy.

Ramesses II in his chariot at the Battle of Kadesh (battle between the Egyptians and the Hittites of Muwatalli II, took place in 1274 BCE). Image is dated 1285 BCE

That’s how to copy ancient material correctly.

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
Amujale:

Eventhough i'm not interested in plagiarising stuff as that is bad practise in the literal world, plus its a foreign concept to the African, however i will post a copy of a wall painting, not a plagiarised version but a copied version with the necessary citation just to show how it really ought to be done.

It's wrong to falsify someone else's material and then try to claim to be the original.

Its wrong to lie, steal and murder on the basis of falsified and malicious doctrine, all the activities that the peddlers of the bible engage with.

How can I disagree with what I am ignorant of?

You mentioned original better material than what I currently have and I am asking you please to share it with me so that I too can be knowledgeable like you.

What do you mean, "what am I getting at here?!
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
Amujale:

budaatum:

You mentioned original better material than what I currently have...

No I didn’t, I proved to the thread that the bible is fake, false and counterintuitive and then you began to argue only to reach the same conclusion that the bible is indeed fake.

budaatum:

budaatum:

How can I disagree with what I am ignorant of?

What are you getting at?

As in, you are missing the point or you are intentionally not reading my response.

Kindly read again, and tell us exactly what you are disagreeing with.

Amujale:
Ramesses II also known as 'The Great' 1279 - 1214 lived as a very old man and was mummified.

On the walls of his Pyramid the Ancient Egyptians taught us their real history, one of these wall paintings is called 'The Battle of Kadesh' here its depicted that the warrior-king Pharaoh beats down and forced a hostile army to flee into the surrounding waters.

Many of the hostile armies are depicted to have been killed or drowned by the forces of Pharaoh as depicted in the 20th century re-copy.

Ramesses II in his chariot at the Battle of Kadesh (battle between the Egyptians and the Hittites of Muwatalli II, took place in 1274 BCE). Image is dated 1285 BCE

That’s how to copy ancient material correctly.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Amujale:

What are you getting at?

As in, you are missing the point or you are intentionally not reading my response.

Kindly read again, and tell us exactly what you are disagreeing with.

But I am not disagreeing with anything!
I simple asked you to educate me, Amujale.

budaatum:

I have struck out copied if it makes a difference. I ignorantly assumed you might not want to give me your originals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Strange, Unbiblical Practices By T.B Joshua / Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong / Is Bible The Word Of God? The Bible And Paedophilia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.