Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Is There Such Thing As Paradise? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Such Thing As Paradise? (3717 Views)

There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. / Is Abortion the same thing as Murder ? / Is Accepting Jesus Christ The Same Thing As Being Born Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
Are you suggesting that those who came to brainwash us should have brainwashed us with this:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11683163_0856013b20284496a49d23f00fc0ecf6_jpeg_jpeg33cafed206943a961660eeb9cd3fdf9a

And that is what our own teachers should be teaching us too?

1 Like

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
budaatum:
Are you suggesting that those who came to brainwash us should have brainwashed us with this:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11683163_0856013b20284496a49d23f00fc0ecf6_jpeg_jpeg33cafed206943a961660eeb9cd3fdf9a

No, they shouldn’t be brainwashing anyone but themselves.

Although we ought to educate ourselves with the accurate narratives on African history.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
budaatum:

But I am not disagreeing with anything!
I simple asked you to educate me....

Amujale:
There's no such place as 'Paradise', lets instead work to make our world a better place.

Let our enemies be focused on a fictitious concept of paradise that doesnt exist, whilst we actually realise our rightful, just, pleasant place here on planet Earth for ourselves and the coming generations.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
budaatum:

Yes, these are the narratives that ought to be taught in our classrooms.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
Amujale:

And in our temples? By our pastors and priests?
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
Amujale:

In our classrooms like in our primary and secondary schools?

Amujale, I am from the Orolu Kingdom of Ifon Osun, look it up on a map. Schools in my Kingdom get corpers to teach the students in the schools and in the past 20 or so years that I have been aware not more than say 5-10 out of over a 1000 corpers posted to my Kingdom have taught any history at all not to talk of history of Ancient Egypt. So valuable are history graduates of any sort that they don't usually do service in some poxy village school like the ones we have in my Kingdom. They get top jobs commensurate to the inherent value in knowing history, and low supply high demand does the rest.

And there's my people! Daybreak till dawn on the farm or giving corpers benefits behind the shed after school. The ones who say, "buda, why do you bring us book? Just give us the money, mehn!" I mean, do you really fancy getting them to sit in a class and learn not even their own history, which we do not learn, but Ancient Egyptian history? Where do you fit it with all the other stuff like maths, reading, earning a living and learning to live life, not to talk of religion that has much more money to advertise, and the latest trainers, tachabb and Sony Playstation?

In an "ought" world, says you. Not the very real world most of us live in, that's for sure.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
Amujale:

I proved to the thread that the bible is fake, false and counterintuitive and then you began to argue only to reach the same conclusion that the bible is indeed fake.
First, you proved nothing. You just asserted and asserted and asserted, then you posted an Ancient Egyptian painting and said, "see".

Just that I do know, and have repeatedly said Egypt was the foundation of Judaism. And not that they copied, stole or plagiarised Egypt exactly, just that the Israelites resourcefully adapted some Egyptian ideas in to their own experiences, and it spread around the world.

An example is the Egyptian belief in everlasting life that made many bury their wealth with them to use in the afterlife little knowing the priests would dig up the wealth long after they are dead. Judaism decided not to wait till you're dead and imposed levies on their living people. And Christianity turned it into tithes and death dues and a reward for worshipping Jesus. Same lies, as far as I'm concerned, plagiarised, copied, or stolen.

You seem to think it's either, what seems to you to be superior, Ancient Egyptian history, or Bible, but fail to understand that they don't even learn Ancient Egyptian history in Egypt. And why the heck am I not learning my own Yoruba and Nigerian history and that of my neighbours so I can know them better and love them more instead!?

1 Like

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by xproducer: 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
Yes, the Lord JESUS, the Truth says there is!

"Then one of the criminals who were hanged blasphemed Him, saying, “If You are the Christ, save Yourself and us.” But the other, answering, rebuked him, saying, “Do you not even fear God, seeing you are under the same condemnation? And we indeed justly, for we receive the due reward of our deeds; but this Man has done nothing wrong.” Then he said to Jesus, “Lord, remember me when You come into Your kingdom. And Jesus said to him, “Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.” - Luke 23:39-43 (Also, 2 Corinthians 12:4)

---------------
“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God.” - Revelation 2:7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 3:20am On Jun 08, 2020
Amujale:

The bible is fake, false and counterintuitive.
And plagiarised, and stolen, and copied!

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 3:28am On Jun 08, 2020

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 5:48am On Jun 08, 2020
budaatum:

The story of Adam and Eve is fake.

The Garden of Eden is fictitious.

Again, stop trying to equate the bible with proper history.

The bible isnt a history textbook.

The bible is fake, false and counterintuitive.

African history is real, proper and true.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 5:53am On Jun 08, 2020
budaatum:

Eventhough i totally agree with the above post, as in, the contents of the Christian bible was acquired by stealing, copying and plagiarising older material.

budaatum:
https://www.asarimhotep.com/pages/blog/8-articles/10-adam-and-eve-demoted-egyptian-gods

However, i'm having to respond to the content of the link you attached as its false and counterintuitive.

At times you come accross as someone confused, the bible doesnt follow any tradition other than to steal, copy and plagiarise older material maliciously.

The bible is unethical, immoral and diabolic.

African history is based on ethics, morals, science and technology.

In other words, African history is based on reality, whilst the Christian bible is based on fakery and falsehood.

There's isny one character or story in the Christian bible that can lay claim to being original, if they wasnt stolen, they was copied; if they wasnt copied, they was plagiarised; and if they wasnt plagiarised, they was simply outrightly fabricated.

In any intellectual discussion, the Christian bible doesnt qualify as any source whatsoever.

I hope that clears things up.

The Christian bible is an unreliable source.

Its pretty simple, we MUST bin all these foreign extremist religions and focus our concentration on reality, African history.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 6:12am On Jun 08, 2020
xproducer:
Yes, the Lord JESUS, the Truth says there is!

Jesus is a fictitious character that never existed. The Jesus character is a made up LIE.

What you mean TRUTH?

The Jesus story is based on a combination of fakery and falsehood.

The term 'paradise' was copied from the African concept of the heavens', hence there's no such place as paradise.

Amujale:
There's no such place as 'Paradise', lets instead work to make our world a better place.

Let our enemies be focused on a fictitious concept of paradise that doesnt exist, whilst we actually create one here on planet Earth.

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 6:12am On Jun 08, 2020
xproducer:
” Then he said to Jesus, “Lord, remember me when You come into Your kingdom. And Jesus said to him, “Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.” - Luke 23:39-43 (Also, 2 Corinthians 12:4)

Firstly, Jesus is a fictitious character that never existed.

Secondly, the Christian bible is fake, false and conterintuitive.

Perhaps you actually need to read through the thread properly to learn the truth about the bible and how the contents was copied, plagiarised and fabricated from older text, literature and concepts.

Go and pick up a proper history textbook.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 6:38am On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=budaatum post=90410337]

Amujale, I am from the Orolu Kingdom of Ifon Osun, look it up on a map. Schools in my Kingdom get corpers to teach the students in the schools and in the past 20 or so years that I have been aware not more than say 5-10 out of over a 1000 corpers posted to my Kingdom have taught any history at all not to talk of history of Ancient Egypt. So valuable are history graduates of any sort that they don't usually do service in some poxy village school like the ones we have in my Kingdom. They get top jobs commensurate to the inherent value in knowing history, and low supply high demand does the rest./quote]

Perhaps that is linked to this disscusion in that those are caused by colonisation.

Colonisation never ended in 1960, it simply morphed into neocolonialism.

We've been saying this for years already.

The tools the colonialist used to disrupt are:

ℹLanguage
ℹReligion
ℹEducation
ℹPolitics

Education: In this context, the reason they dont teach African history in our classrooms is due to the fact that our education systems are being run by foreign institutions - The institutions of the former colonislist.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 7:01am On Jun 08, 2020
I am posting evidence in support of the what you lazily assert and you are fighting me as if I am saying you are wrong.

1 Like

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 7:13am On Jun 08, 2020
budaatum:
I am posting evidence in support of the what you lazily assert and you are fighting me as if I am saying you are wrong.

On one hand you say the bible is fake, and on the other you continue to pepetuate the same Christian bible.

If you cannot see anything wrong in that, i can.

budaatum:

https://www.asarimhotep.com/pages/blog/8-articles/10-adam-and-eve-demoted-egyptian-gods

Is the Christian bible a history textbook?

If so, whose history is in the bible?

The Christian bible is a fake and malicious piece of writing, anyone knowing these facts and continually pushing its narrative MUST themselves be up to no good.

If no, then why are you pushing its false narratives.?

The Adam and Eve characters are fictitious as they was copied and plagisrised from various diffefent older stories, that makes the Garden of Eden story fake and malicious.

Since the story is fake and malicious it has to be binned and confined to the fiction aisle.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 7:21am On Jun 08, 2020
budaatum:

Adam and Eve doesnt exist.

African history is real.

Dont you see the irony in comparing African history with biblical narratives?

Unless one is refering to the original stories from where the bible stole their narratives, there's no justification for comparing the Christian bible with history.

The Christian bible isnt a history textbook.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 7:30am On Jun 08, 2020
budaatum:

In our classrooms like in our primary and secondary schools?

Yes, in the proper context

African history ought to be taught in our classrooms.

Whereby our local history takes precedence.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 7:38am On Jun 08, 2020
budaatum:

Amujale, I am from the Orolu Kingdom of Ifon Osun, look it up on a map. Schools in my Kingdom get corpers to teach the students in the schools and in the past 20 or so years that I have been aware not more than say 5-10 out of over a 1000 corpers posted to my Kingdom have taught any history at all not to talk of history of Ancient Egypt. So valuable are history graduates of any sort that they don't usually do service in some poxy village school like the ones we have in my Kingdom. They get top jobs commensurate to the inherent value in knowing history, and low supply high demand does the rest.

Perhaps that is linked to this disscusion in that those are caused by colonisation.

Colonisation never ended in 1960, it simply morphed into neocolonialism.

We've been saying this for years already.

The tools the colonialist used to disrupt are:

ℹReligion
ℹEducation
ℹLanguage
ℹPolitics

Education: In this context, the reason they dont teach African history in our classrooms is due to the fact that our education systems are being run by foreign institutions - The institutions of the former colonialist.

The same applies to all the other pointers i.e Language, Religion and Politics.

Once we dismantle all the colonial systems and rip up all their archaic and draconian agreements, then we can hope to make the rapid progress that we rightfully deserve.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 7:47am On Jun 08, 2020
Amujale:

No I didn’t, I proved to the thread that the bible is fake, false and counterintuitive and then you began to argue only to reach the same conclusion that the bible is indeed fake.

budaatum:

First, you proved nothing. You just asserted and asserted and asserted, then you posted an Ancient Egyptian painting and said, "see".

Now you're revealing to us that you're confused.

Now i will ask you a simple question and i want a yes or no response.

Is the Christian bible fake, yes or no?
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 10:30am On Jun 08, 2020
Amujale:

Now you're revealing to us that you're confused.

Now i will ask you a simple question and i want a yes or no response.

Is the Christian bible fake, yes or no?

1 Like

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2020
budaatum:

Great, since we both agree that the bible is fake, its also false and counterintuitive.

Furthermore, the bible was used to enslave millions of innocent people.

Based on these understandings, one shouldnt be using or defending the use of those false narratives.

Instead lets bin all these foreign extremist religions and focus our concentration on reality, African history.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 10:59am On Jun 08, 2020
Amujale:

On one hand you say the bible is fake, and on the other you continue to pepetuate the same Christian bible.

If you cannot see anything wrong in that, i can.

Is the Christian bible a history textbook?
When I want to read history, I go read history, and in fact, one must read history, and you know I do and perpetuate its reading too. I even once gave you good history to read, but I guess you've read it all already, so why bother. And when I asked you for a book that is original, and not fake copied or plagiarised, look a what you perpetuated to me and said should be taught in our schools!

The Bible is not a history book, and I do not perptuate it as history in our schools! It is a book that contains lessons in how to gain morals and how to acquire wisdom, and since all you have to offer is a picture on a wall, we read the Bible, and the Koran, and we discuss them, and we gain an understanding of them including how, and why and what it was that they were plagiarised and copied and stolen and faked etc from until you can provide us with an oringinal, unfaked unplagiarised etc book that does what the Bible does better. Because, if we do not read the books we have, Amujale, we would not read anything at all most likely. But I don't think you'd see anything wrong with us not reading at all since all you have to offer us is a ancient picture on a wall of a religion and gods that are dead!

Please note that from now on, anytime you respond to a post of mine with your "Bible fake plagiarised etc" assertion, I shall be directing you back here, and one day your mind might actually see.

1 Like

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 11:02am On Jun 08, 2020
Amujale:

lets bin all these foreign extremist religions and focus our concentration on reality, African history.
You and buda are not in a cult where you get to tell buda what to bin or not bin.

You bin whatever you want to bin and buda shall do as buda please.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2020
budaatum:

And when I asked you for a book that is original, and not fake copied or plagiarised, look a what you perpetuated to me and said should be taught in our schools!

No, you are misconscruing what was said.

That image proves that the bible is fake.

What you mean?

There are many genuine history textbooks.

For instance, 'The African Origin Of Civilisation' by Cheikh Anta Diop is a history textbook

'They Came Before Columbus' by Dr Ivan Sertima is a history textbook.

'Christopher Columbus' by Dr Henrik Clarke is a history textbook

'Black People Invented Everything' by Dr Sujan Kumar Dass is a history textbook.

African sercular history is what ought to be taught in our classrooms, our local history and continental history.

Ancient Egyptian history comes under our jurisdiction in terms of continental history

1 Like

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 11:17am On Jun 08, 2020
budaatum:

You bin whatever you want to bin and buda shall do as buda please.

I'm saying all of us should bin these extremist ideologies in favour of reality.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 11:23am On Jun 08, 2020
Amujale:

I'm saying all of us should bin these extremist ideologies in favour of reality.
Don't you see that you are the one being extremist?

Do you have the authority, in your reality, to make what you are asking for to happen?
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 11:26am On Jun 08, 2020
Amujale:

No, you are misconscruing what was said.

That image proves that the bible is fake.

What you mean?

There are many genuine history textbooks.

For instance, 'The African Origin Of Civilisation' by Cheikh Anta Diop is a history textbook

'They Came Before Columbus' by Dr Ivan Sertima is a history textbook.

'Christopher Columbus' by Dr Henrik Clarke is a history textbook

'Black People Invented Everything' by Dr Sujan Kumar Dass is a history textbook.

African sercular history is what ought to be taught in our classrooms, our local history and continental history.

Ancient Egyptian history comes under our jurisdiction in terms of continental history
Have you or anyone made those books available in Nigeria, Amujale?

Would I be capable of reading and understanding any of them if I have not first learnt from likely age 6 to read a big complicated book like the Bible?

1 Like

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
Amujale:

counterintuitive
Contrary to what one would intuitively expect?

It better be! Unless one intends to pull the horse with a cart and impose meaning before comprehension not to talk of understanding too.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11634297_20200530181334589_jpeg_jpeg659848ef0830766673cd041a51462b88
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by hayoholla(m): 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
Amujale:

The contents in the bible was stolen copied and plagiarised.

Since the opposite of original is fake, the bible is fake.

The bible isnt written in the same way as proper history textbook, there are too many lies, contradictions, murder, viscious insinuations for starters.

How can you try to relate a false story to be similar to the original narrative?

The bible was authored in order to brainwash people into disregarding reality in favour of their false narratives. i.e 'The garden of eden, Paradise e.t.c

Lemme ask you to this bro, If I could ask you to choose between peace of mind and loads of money, which would you choose?
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
hayoholla:

Lemme ask you to this bro, If I could ask you to choose between peace of mind and loads of money, which would you choose?

Paradise is a ficticious concept.

It isnt mere semantics.

Paradise is fake and malicious.

Its fake due to the fact that its a malicious adaptation of the concept of heavens'.

Now, since you're aware that 'paradise' and 'peace of mind' arent the same, the peddlers of these extremist ideoligies would want to have you believe that they are related, they arent.

The 'paradise' term is a foreign extremist ideology and has to be binned. The term is a derivative of a false and malicious narrative.

What you mean?

I'm not a sucker for money.

For me, peace of mind is when our continent has gotten rid of all these foreign extemist religions and are concentrating our focus on African history. That for me is always going to be priceless.

African history comprises of Agriculture,  Architecture, Arts, Astronomy, Astrology, Commerce Engineering, Mathematics, Medical sciences, Philosophy, Physical sciences e.t.c

https://www.nairaland.com/5795996/african-origin-civilisation

Stop veering off on a tangent.

Now, paradise doesnt mean 'peace of mind' that is merely a derivative.

It's categorically wrong to attempt to propagate such term, binning these fake and malicious ideologies comprises of not making use of their terminology.

Its pretty simple, we MUST bin all these foreign extremist religions and focus our concentration on reality, African history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? / Scientific Proof For Existence Of God / Funny Sunday MEME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.