Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Is There Such Thing As Paradise? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Such Thing As Paradise? (3744 Views)

There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. / Is Abortion the same thing as Murder ? / Is Accepting Jesus Christ The Same Thing As Being Born Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
budaatum:

Contrary to what one would intuitively expect?

The bible is counterintuitive due to the fact that the narrative goes against all logic and common sense.

For instance, the garden of eden story is counterintuitive as everyone knows that humanity begins in Africa, and not in a fictitious garden in the middle of nowhere.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Amujale:

For instance, the garden of eden story is counterintuitive as everyone knows that humanity begins in Africa, and not in a fictitious garden in the middle of nowhere.
The lesson in the Garden of Eden is not about where humans began unless you are one of the olodo believers who can not read between the lines, which makes me think you are the one who is reading it counterintuitively.

Now, let me sit back comfortably and see you ignorantly assert that it is the Bible that is counterintuitive and that there's nothing counterintuitive about your limited understanding.

1 Like

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
budaatum:

Have you or anyone made those books available in Nigeria, Amujale?

Yes, most of these books are on google reading, going to post the electronic version asap.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
budaatum:

Would I be capable of reading and understanding any of them..

Yes.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
Amujale:

Yes, most of these books are on google reading, going to post the electronic version asap.
Good. That is evidence. Post and make them read.

I myself I'm reading Fighting Corruption is Dangerous by Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Its about making Nigeria great and so I am making it read because I am small and making Africa great is a bit too much work for my limited abilities.

The Gods will continue to empower your own massive abilities and your endeavours. Asẹ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
budaatum:
I myself I'm reading Fighting Corruption is Dangerous by Nigozi Okonjo Iweala. Its about making Nigeria great and so I am making it read because I am small and making Africa great is a bit too much work for my limited abilities.

The Gods will continue to empower your own massive abilities and your endeavours. Asẹ.

Thank you brother, may you as well be continously empowered by the Gods. Asẹ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
Peddling any story in the Christian bible goes against logic and common sense, peddling the garden of eden narrative goes against logic and common sense.

The garden Eden story is fake it was plagiarised and maliciously copied out of mutiple older narratives. i.e Ancient Egyptian, Assyrian/Iraqi/Sumerian e.t.c

The Christian bible peddles a false representation of history.

The Christian bible is counterintuitive the African, due to the fact that it peddles inaccurate and malicious information about our history.

For instance, there was never a person called Moses who travelled to ancient Egypt to drown an imaginery ruler, that is a blattant falsehood.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
The authors of the Moses story euhemerised their character into ancient Egypt, copied the ten commandments from the Laws of MAAT, bastardised the Battle of Kadesh, copied and plagiarised philosophies of the Kemetic scientist and came up with a fake and malicious narrative.

There's a re-copy of a wall painting - The battle of Kadesh is depicted somewhere on the thread, the irony of the fake Moses story is something to behold.

Isnt it counterintuitive to peddle a narrative that falsely suggest that the ancient Egyptians that they stole and repackaged their stories and concepts from in a false and malicious way are somehow supposed to be the bad guys?

Assuming we concentrate our concentration on African history, one would know that it was the foreigners that were the evils of those days, it wasnt our ancient rulers.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by hayoholla(m): 12:09am On Jun 10, 2020
Amujale:

Paradise is a ficticious concept.

It isnt mere semantics.

Paradise is fake and malicious.

Its fake due to the fact that its a malicious adaptation of the concept of heavens'.

Now, since you're aware that 'paradise' and 'peace of mind' arent the same, the peddlers of these extremist ideoligies would want to have you believe that they are related, they arent.

The 'paradise' term is a foreign extremist ideology and has to be binned. The term is a derivative of a false and malicious narrative.

What you mean?

I'm not a sucker for money.

For me, peace of mind is when our continent has gotten rid of all these foreign extemist religions and are concentrating our focus on African history. That for me is always going to be priceless.

African history comprises of Agriculture,  Architecture, Arts, Astronomy, Astrology, Commerce Engineering, Mathematics, Medical sciences, Philosophy, Physical sciences e.t.c

https://www.nairaland.com/5795996/african-origin-civilisation

Stop veering off on a tangent.

Now, paradise doesnt mean 'peace of mind' that is merely a derivative.

It's categorically wrong to attempt to propagate such term, binning these fake and malicious ideologies comprises of not making use of their terminology.

Its pretty simple, we MUST bin all these foreign extremist religions and focus our concentration on reality, African history.

The bible was authored in order to brainwash people into disregarding reality in favour of their false narratives. i.e 'The garden of eden, Paradise e.t.c

This is the reason why I responded to your post. "Disregarding reality" is it an exercise in futility to seek peace of mind for one's self, since it is an abstract concept and has no place with reality at least according to what you typed up there.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by hayoholla(m): 12:13am On Jun 10, 2020
Amujale:

The bible is counterintuitive due to the fact that the narrative goes against all logic and common sense.

Even African cultures are replete with myths, that makes it fictitious too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 12:37am On Jun 10, 2020
hayoholla:

"Disregarding reality" is it an exercise in futility to seek peace of mind for one's self, since it is an abstract concept and has no place with reality at least according to what you typed up there.

'Disregarding reality' in the sense that it's something one should never does or canvass anyone else to does.

For instance, lets take a hyperthetical situation of a new book being launched tommorow, that is the reality about that information.

Assuming that one then disregards the date and instead decides to go to the launching the day after tommorow and then the person doesnt find them engaged in the launching, that is due to the fact the person disregarded the reality that the launch was tommorow and not the day after.

When we concentrate our focus on reality, one becomes well informed and resourceful, our lives become much better.

Once we focus our concentration on reality, African becomes greater than ever before.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 12:57am On Jun 10, 2020
hayoholla:

Even African cultures are replete with myths, that makes it fictitious too!

99% of African secular history is evidence
based.

African history isnt full of spookism.

Its pretty simple, we MUST bin all these foreign extremist religions and focus our concentration on reality, African history.

African history comprises of Agriculture,  Architecture, Arts, Astrounomy, Astrology, Commerce, Engineering, Mathematics, Medical sciences, Philosophy, Physical sciences e.t.c

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by hayoholla(m): 8:48am On Jun 10, 2020
Amujale:

based.
First of all, how do you come about the number 99% don't just throw numbers around brother. Secondly, then you are of the opinion that anything allegories found in stories of African culture does not exist.

Amujale:

Do you know what spookism bro? It's all about spiritism, How much do you know of African culture for you to believe African 'culture' not history, is not full of spookism?
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by hayoholla(m): 8:51am On Jun 10, 2020
Amujale:

'Disregarding reality' in the sense that it's something one should never does or canvass anyone else to does.

For instance, lets take a hyperthetical situation of a new book being launched tommorow, that is the reality about that information.

Assuming that one then disregards the date and instead decides to go to the launching the day after tommorow and then the person doesnt find them engaged in the launching, that is due to the fact the person disregarded the reality that the launch was tommorow and not the day after.

When we concentrate our focus on reality, one becomes well informed and resourceful, our lives become much better.

Once we focus our concentration on reality, African becomes greater than ever before.

Please, I don't understand brother. What is your definition of reality?
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
hayoholla:

First of all, how do you come about the number 99% don't just throw numbers around brother. Secondly, then you are of the opinion that anything allegories found in stories of African culture does not exist.

Firstly you've misquoted me in your post, you care to go and correct yourself there?

Here's the correct version:

Amujale:

based.

African history comprises of Agriculture,  Architecture, Arts, Astrounomy, Astrology, Commerce, Engineering, Mathematics, Medical sciences, Philosophy, Physical sciences e.t.c

There's zero amount of spookism in African secular history, the reason one is able to make use of the term 'secular' in the first instance.

Now, i guess you are clear with that now.

Dont forget to amend your previous post where misquoted.
Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by Amujale(m): 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
hayoholla:

Please, I don't understand brother. What is your definition of reality?

Reality - the state of things as they actually exist, the state or quality of having existence or substance.

For instance, these foreign extremist religions are fake and malicious, thats the reality right there.

African history comprises of Agriculture, Art, Architecture, Astronomy, Commerce, Economics, Engineering, Farming, Fishing, Law, Mathematics, Medical Sciences, Metallurgy, Minning, Philosophy, Physical Sciences, Ship-building e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: Is There Such Thing As Paradise? by budaatum: 11:16am On Aug 13, 2020
Amujale:

Thank you brother, may you as well be continuously empowered by the Gods. Asẹ.
The Gods must, and, do.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Major Endtimes Events Live As They Happen ( Videos) / Who Is The Son Of Perdition? / T.B. Joshua's Shocking Prophecy On Buhari's Health, Nigerian Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.