Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me (117650 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game / Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Tblesd: 2:01pm On May 25, 2020
With the senseless comments DT full here, foreigner wld think people are doing better in this country. How on earth will u advise someone to forget his childhood friend? From womb to tomb everyone needs helping hands. If you are in position to help ur friends, pls do. With the mindset of average Nigerians , they are worst than buhari. There is danger ahead o. God help me sha cos by strength shall no man prevail

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by opebiboy: 2:02pm On May 25, 2020
jesmond3945:
who helped him? Kelechi was the best player in a world competition. He scored goals, he endured tackles. He would have relaxed and be waiting for European agents but no. He wanted to win the cup for Nigeria and the rest is history. This is why Nigeria would never develop, always waiting for help somewhere. Look at how Nigerians are wasting their time on Burma boy and davido. Yesterday I was having sleepless nights debugging a programme while my fellow country men were talking about davido and burnaboy and you expect me to blow and be doing giveaway, for what?
someone helped him. Someone pushed him to where he is today. Nobody is a island.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by iqiq: 2:03pm On May 25, 2020
Being successful is not bad
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by equilogng: 2:32pm On May 25, 2020
amliftedhigher:
MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND HAS ROSE TO STARDOM AND HAS FORGOTTEN THAT I EXIST.

Kelechi Iheanacho was my childhood friend, we grew up together in the same neighborhood Nekede Old Road Owerri IMO state. We played the street balls together under the rain and scorching sun. We attended the same primary school; Unique Nursery and primary school Umualum Nekede No 4 b/stop as at then but has relocated to a new site now. We did almost everything together but today grace has found you and you've rose and clapped your way into the corridors of fame and stardom, you're now a celebrity not just in Nigeria but all over the world.

I remember how we conquered the environments of Ama - ato. Azuatalam, Chigozirim known as Podosky and you and I. If we are not there the games won't be fun but you've forgotten so fast and now mingles with those that you met after being famous.

We played an academy club "Danish" together for years before you moved to Taye academy how can you just forget those days so fast?

I remember how happy i was when i watched you play for Nigeria under 17 in UAE 2013.. I was not surprised when you conquered the world in that stage because i knew how good you were prior to then. Your senior brother Uchenna couldn't give me your contact because we are no more on the same pedestrian, you've moved higher.

Hear this,

I'm writing this not because hunger has finished my life but because a picture with you now will serve as a story i will tell to my children. Don't forget that the bodyguards and security personnel guarding you from people coming close to you, were not there when we use to go to the bush in Uzo ubi those days in search of riped fruits. It pains my heart that you've forgotten most of us who suffered with you and grew up together with you in the hood.

It's hard for me to get reach to you again as i've followed you in all social media platforms, Instagram, twitter, e.t.c. But it's easy if you want to get to me, if really you want to.

Please whoever that can reach out to Kelechi Iheanacho should help me and show him this letter and tell him it was written by Bala as i was nicknamed those days.

Rising to stardom doesn't mean you should forget those who grew up with you. I still remember paying for some matches we watched together at the viewing centres even game centres for PS2 (PlayStation). The things we did together are so enormous that i can't put all in writing.

Friends, i know Kelechi Iheanacho may not see this but you that is reading it now, don't forget the people with you now when luck shines on you.

Don't call them lazy, poor or feel irritated when you see them coming to you. We all started from somewhere and grace found you.

Godswill Uche (A.K.A Bàlà)

This can only be the work of idleness....
Make yourself useful.
How much much meaningful investment in time and resources have you invested in yourself?
What skill do.you have ?
Do you think success comes by coincidence? Do you know the battles spiritual , Psychological and emotional warfare going on over his life?
How much time have you prayed for him in your life?
You want to reap where you have not planted abi..

Perhaps you think the life of a footballer is just skills, I pity you.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by LegalOpinion: 2:36pm On May 25, 2020
Jodera:
The friend did something quite sacrificial for cr7 that's why he's having such big benefits. That doesn't mean cr7 will treat some of his friends like that too(after all friends pass friends, and friends get levels). I wanna ask a question: what if the friend did something close to what cr7 friend to him, would you be among those saying kelechi owes him nothing?

To answer your question directly, NO.

Let me also add that if this guy was a friend indeed, he will not need to look for Kelechi. Kelechi would have started looking for him since 2013.

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by safarigirl(f): 2:39pm On May 25, 2020
LegalOpinion:

Let me also add that if this guy was a friend indeed, he will not need to look for Kelechi. Kelechi would have started looking for him since 2013.

Kelechi's best friend lives in London with him, he is his PA, another one that died last year, Kelechi has taken up care of the guy's family, but Kelechi is not a good friend because one Mr. Uche has not received his own allocation as Honorary member If Kelechi Iheanacho's Old Friends Association.

5 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Jodera: 2:44pm On May 25, 2020
LegalOpinion:

Lol... We can't be too sure of the bolded.
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by armyofone(m): 3:08pm On May 25, 2020
MC Hammer did the same thing the writer wanted his friend Mr. Kelechi to do. Help this, help that at your own risk. When MC became broke, the hanger on moved on and lived right ?
Dear Lord, please help us to know we can't reach everyone or save the world.

This life!

Hammer filed for bankruptcy in 1996, but today, he says his debt wasn't a matter of losing his head. "No, I lost my heart," he says. "I didn't just take the money and say, 'I want to be a blessing to myself.' I took my money and employed 200 people in my community. I had a payroll of a million dollars a month at times."

Read more: http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/whatever-happened-to-mc-hammer/all#ixzz6NSjtwFJL
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by jesmond3945: 3:17pm On May 25, 2020
opebiboy:
someone helped him. Someone pushed him to where he is today. Nobody is a island.
who please? You think if he was not good he would be called? You think is Nigeria?
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by nedekid: 3:18pm On May 25, 2020
oloriooko:
OP you make it sound as if it's Kel's fault for making it and you not!
Bro, 20 children cannot play together for 20 years. If you guys were close pals back in the days its not mandatory you be forever.
You want his help financially i guess and bro let me assure you it might not come, so face your life and make something out of it.
Kel is a big boy now simple! He owes no one any obligation except his family and friends he deem qualified.
Let the footballer be the one to determine if he "owes" any obligation and not you.
The fellow has made effort to make contact. That is also him getting off his arse, if it works out, the better for him. Abi you don't know £ is 550 now?
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Emmanuelhector(m): 3:24pm On May 25, 2020
Dididrumz:
Touching..

Bro life is hard these days. If You know someone that is in a place that can help You, you try and reach out to them.

At least it's better than stealing.
Afonja mentality.. Don't goan work and build yourself.. keep looking for who to assist you
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Motshola7386: 3:27pm On May 25, 2020
Enian laso bora.. Made me remembered Kanu Nwankwo, an humble, and respected being. This is a true story, he arrived at Lagos muritala Airport early morning on Virgin Atlantic, outside departure, he followed the screening side out to avoid crowed, yet some people noticed him coming out, a guy that was not able to get his reach was screaming shouted his family name, his village, his mother's name, Papa name, his childhood name in village etc, do you know what kanu did?he said they should create space allowed the guy come front, this guy knelt down was still praising him before January responded back in language that truly this one no be from Lagos attached, nah grassroots tins.... He embraced and give him his complimentary card, and pocket him remained pounds in his pocket. Yes! While you are moving up remember those you come across.... What goes around.... Comes. ..I love Kanu Nwankwo. ..

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Alezy(m): 3:38pm On May 25, 2020
jaytee01:
Kelechi owes you nothing. Stop already with this clout chasing and pick your butt off the floor .

Go get a life!
While it is good for friends to stay in touch and help each other out of difficult situations, nothing should breed a sense of entitlement in anybody that all their friends must remember them and help them. This especially applies if you were not instrumental to that friend achieving his present status in life.
you could type all this because you haven't felt nothing close to this. There are friends that were closer than brothers growing up, when they forget you too easily, you don't complain because of what you want but how, just how they could forget so soon.

Bro OP, just go to Twitter. You are in the wrong platform. Twitter will help you get the message to him in less than 3days
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by armadeo(m): 3:38pm On May 25, 2020
osamz007:
My own be say, air no dey that bladder ball

You no well. Lol
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by GistFullGround: 3:40pm On May 25, 2020

SORRY, NOBODY OWES YOU ANYTHING!

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by anyicash(m): 3:41pm On May 25, 2020
Diego Costa did same to me, we all grew up together in Brazil, played in the same academy, share the same room..before he moves to spain..the worst is that he hardly peaks my call.
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Alezy(m): 3:41pm On May 25, 2020
LegalOpinion:

this might be the case too....you never can tell
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Ouchbabe(f): 3:44pm On May 25, 2020
Even though Kelechi does not owe the writer anything, it's good to remember those we were together with when we were nobody. My secondary school friend who resides in London called me one fateful day (i dont know how she got my number ) and told me she has not and will never forget how nice i was to her way back in school. How i made out time to coach her during exam, shared my beverages with her, assisted her to wash her clothes when she was sick. She went on and on to recount all the things I did most of whom I had forgotten. Finally the day she entered Naija, I could not believe my eyes about what she bought for me including the most expensive shoe I have worn in my life.
In summary, when on top don't forget those that were with you when you were nobody

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Lagyaovye33: 3:45pm On May 25, 2020
When kelechi see's this and he remember u,ur problem don solve.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 25, 2020
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by adonainana: 3:49pm On May 25, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
If I tell you that there are legit businesses that can make Yahoo boys envy you will not believe me.
Impossible- Yahoo boys can never envy anyone cos its your hard earned money they are after nothing else

I live in Onitsha and I know legit business men who are billionaires doing legit businesses.

I belong to alot of foreign Facebook marketing groups where alot of multi millionaires in dollars are, one of the group is Clickfunnels Official.

I have an American guy that generates 1 million dollars on his software in 48 hours without paid ad on my Facebook friends list.

All I need to learn from his mentorship is to pay $5000 dollars

I have many others including Nigerians who earn an average of[b] 100 to 150k dollars per month constantly.[/b]
Please ooo dont let them scam you ooooo

All I need is to get the capital and buy their mentorship programs or relocate out of this country because of limitations of doing business online.

This looks like a typical yahoo yahoo scheme. Also just to let you know yahoo is the name, how it happens is in different shapes and forms

I am already into real estate agency business which is a high paying hustle so dude all these things is why I am yet to join Yahoo Yahoo despite the pressure.

Believe me if you see what these guys earn online legitimately you will know that Yahoo boys de learn work.

In summary, no matter how legitimate your business is, you can never have a head start as to someone who done a 56 million naira credit card fraud. Ask any business man how easy doing business is and if 56 million naira leaves his account today, how would he feel.

So i dont know what you are talking about ooo, do a marketing course start making 150k dollars per month, nawa oooo and you are not even scared

Someone said you should send them 5,000 dollars for training and you no dey fear.

Please lets be serious and real with ourselves, nothing you do can make you as wealthy as someone who just wakes up everyday to steal people money,
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by jesmond3945: 3:55pm On May 25, 2020
walozanga:

But Kelechi is no more hustling. He owes no body nothing too bt can u tell me exactly y God blessed him.
We must not always think. Money money money.
U don't know the level of hunger to reach that will grow in u if your childhood friend turns to be a world class celeb
my brother God would not bless you on nothing. If you watch the world cup where he played you would know he gave his all. In Nigeria we spend time in religious activities while neglecting the fact that hardwork together with God is only your road to success.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Aguogba(m): 3:57pm On May 25, 2020
Dididrumz:
Touching..

Bro life is hard these days. If You know someone that is in a place that can help You, you try and reach out to them.

At least it's better than stealing.
I made it 666 grin. Will u keep kwayet?
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by jesmond3945: 4:00pm On May 25, 2020
willyjacs:
this ur reply is a diversion from the topic.

my comment is a counter to ur comment that said his type won't be friends with kelechi if kelechi had nothing..... That was why I reminded u that he was only friends with kelechi when kelechi had nothing.
it was a childhood thing. As you mature in life the people you associate with changes. If this his friend was the one that took him from a plantain boy to liecester I would have agreed with him but he never did. He just sat one corner and kelechi was working towards his dream. He then when kele don blow he comes to the internet with picture of them playing football to manipulate him and then make demands later.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Lexolhis20(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2020
doggedfighter:
Just as you have opened this thread for kelechi hope you will open other threads about all your childhood friends and neighbours.

Rememberance is a choice so many may choose not to make.

May wealth go round so we won't be seeing this kind of threads.

You are a legend
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by lesson44: 4:03pm On May 25, 2020
[quote author=amliftedhigher post=89920345]MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND HAS ROSE TO STARDOM AND HAS FORGOTTEN THAT I EXIST.

Kelechi Iheanacho was my childhood friend, we grew up together in the same neighborhood Nekede Old Road Owerri IMO state. We played the street balls together under the rain and scorching sun. We attended the same primary school; Unique Nursery and primary school Umualum Nekede No 4 b/stop as at then but has relocated to a new site now. We did almost everything together but today grace has found you and you've rose and clapped your way into the corridors of fame and stardom, you're now a celebrity not just in Nigeria but all over the world.

I remember how we conquered the environments of Ama - ato. Azuatalam, Chigozirim known as Podosky and you and I. If we are not there the games won't be fun but you've forgotten so fast and now mingles with those that you met after being famous.

We played an academy club "Danish" together for years before you moved to Taye academy how can you just forget those days so fast?

I remember how happy i was when i watched you play for Nigeria under 17 in UAE 2013.. I was not surprised when you conquered the world in that stage because i knew how good you were prior to then. Your senior brother Uchenna couldn't give me your contact because we are no more on the same pedestrian, you've moved higher.

Hear this,

I'm writing this not because hunger has finished my life but because a picture with you now will serve as a story i will tell to my children. Don't forget that the bodyguards and security personnel guarding you from people coming close to you, were not there when we use to go to the bush in Uzo ubi those days in search of riped fruits. It pains my heart that you've forgotten most of us who suffered with you and grew up together with you in the hood.

It's hard for me to get reach to you again as i've followed you in all social media platforms, Instagram, twitter, e.t.c. But it's easy if you want to get to me, if really you want to.

Please whoever that can reach out to Kelechi Iheanacho should help me and show him this letter and tell him it was written by Bala as i was nicknamed those days.

Rising to stardom doesn't mean you should forget those who grew up with you. I still remember paying for some matches we watched together at the viewing centres even game centres for PS2 (PlayStation). The things we did together are so enormous that i can't put all in writing.

Friends, i know Kelechi Iheanacho may not see this but you that is reading it now, don't forget the people with you now when luck shines on you.

Don't call them lazy, poor or feel irritated when you see them coming to you. We all started from somewhere and grace found you.

Godswill Uche (A.K.A Bàlà)[/

I don't think going public was the best way to reach him. Trust me, some people have limited memories,they forget too fast once they enter a different level.
Good luck to you, hopefully this method work for you in getting his attention.
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Missionaire: 4:07pm On May 25, 2020
Primary school friend not even secondary school friend o.
Bia OP, how many people can remember all their childhood friends?
Were you instrumental to his success?
Nobody owes you nothing when you did nothing for them. If they ever decide to help you, it would be at their own discretion and not because it is an obligation.
Failures be making successful people feel guilty for being successful.
Your writing tone is very provocative and it reeks of entitlement. So you were the only friend he had in primary school abi?
You make Kelechi look like a bad person.
If I were you, I would give a shout out to Kelechi on twitter and any other platform instead of writing a post that reeks of entitlement and frustration.

P.S: People's opinions here will not change anything for you.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Dididrumz(m): 4:13pm On May 25, 2020
Aguogba:
I made it 666 grin. Will u keep kwayet?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by chubinwa(m): 4:18pm On May 25, 2020
Assuming he had made it, he wouldn't be making such comment. God bless us not to notice who have forgotten us. Amen
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Dididrumz(m): 4:18pm On May 25, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
Afonja mentality.. Don't goan work and build yourself.. keep looking for who to assist you

Some of una just too mumu..
You can't just say anything without being a tribal bigot.
First of all, I'm proudly Bayelsan.

Secondly, You are as useless as the P in Psychology. Idiot
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by jamesbridget13(f): 4:24pm On May 25, 2020
I understand how you feel. But how many of us re in very close contacts with our childhood friends? Oga it would have been better your private chat him for assistance than this long epistle.
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Emmanuelhector(m): 4:30pm On May 25, 2020
Dididrumz:

Some of una just too mumu..
You can't just say anything without being a tribal bigot.
First of all, I'm proudly Bayelsan.

Secondly, You are as useless as the P in Psychology. Idiot
you will die a beggar.. lazy fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Home. Fans React (Photos, Video) / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title / Nigeria Vs Japan: RIO 2016 Olympics 5 - 4 On 5th August 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.