Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations - Celebrities (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations (93741 Views)

Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help / Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Impecca(m): 10:09am On May 25, 2020
kingthreat:
40 million dollars? Jude Okoye is a pathological liar

You can't read simple English or what?? 40m Naira not Dollars
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Impecca(m): 10:13am On May 25, 2020
Emorigweiii:
I'm just wondering what Cynthia Morgan bought from Jude that she's owing him 40Million dollars.

It's 40Million Naira not dollars

This was how they keep failing Jamb for 7Years. they don't pay attention to details

it's 40m Naira not Dollars
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Coolabbie: 10:16am On May 25, 2020
Woleett:
Later dem go say na yoruba no let dem blow for industry when na dem dey do themselves. Apart from don jazzy I never see any other igbo from phyno to illbliss wey really pave the way for fellow igbos in this industry. Even humble Smith na davido and tiwa savage give am platform to shine small his own brothers neglected him. Ordinary Zlatan and naira marley wey start yesterday don already get their own squad. Mk I see any igbo bastard wey go shout yoruba for that music industry again.
Facts.com

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by nerorex01: 10:26am On May 25, 2020
Guy , you no go kill person grin

Davash222:
I'm just wondering what Cynthia Morgan bought from Jude that she's owing him 40Million dollars.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Nobody: 10:39am On May 25, 2020
people saying 40 million dollars are the poor people that can't afford data to watch the video but they'll still curse and abuse jude lol Nigerians will always give you a reason to laugh
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by timibare(m): 10:52am On May 25, 2020
bammo:

If you can't watch the video.. don't say anything
is ur name Jude?

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Sapphire86(f): 11:08am On May 25, 2020
Keketu:
hi good evening please pm thanks

I don't have any info to pass across. If you have an info for me, send the pm and pass your message across. Thank you
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Vanessa88(f): 11:17am On May 25, 2020
joelreg:

Your hatred for Igbo running with Full speed in your vein
You need to repent from your hatred towards the igbo tribe And begin to assess human individually

You’ve just proven me right, that there is a typicalness about you lot, always crying wolf that they are marginalized or the hated card, meanwhile there is a typical trait in them which has propelled us to have an opinion on them

And before you tag me Yoruba like a paranoid broken record, I’m not Yoruba nor do I have an affiliation with the yorubas..

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Cherez: 11:23am On May 25, 2020
Woleett:
Don jazzy na the only sensible person among them, the rest na selfish greedy, arrogant modafvckers.
@ Exc2000
Woleet & Kingthreat
Your bigotry is nauseating
How could you hump on Jude's issue to mention Igbos? Now if they start on this thread, you'd turn they are filled with hate.
Lagos is the centre of excellence in Nigeria and most good things and bad stuffs start from there even COVID-19.
Now, it's possible Yorubas who are more in no there get more out of it.
There's been cases of managers who are not artist rape the upcoming ones over the world & in Nigeria too cos they mostly don't understand what it's like to be an artist.
I sense Jude is right while C. Morgan.& May D wanted to be treated like kings in their early days.
If May D was flown to the states and spent money on, then Jude tried.
If Jude didn't offer him a contract earlier, why didn't he ask for one or quit then?
If he decided to work under them then opt out later, who stopped him from blowing then?
I understand the struggles of upcoming but the truth is that every starter mostly will go through pain.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Cherez: 11:24am On May 25, 2020
andyanders:
When dem don enter cult, that is how they behave. Your own younger blood brothers, you cannot bring them back together no matter what transpared? Someone that signed under your lebel, how come she owing you $40 mill? Jude, did you sell a plane or ship to her?

Your parents in their graves will be weeping by now.
The video says N40M not $
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Cherez: 11:31am On May 25, 2020
Myer:

I pray we never find out. Igbo will never be Nigeria's president.
Wetin Nigerian president of your tribe don achieve for you.
I am Igbo and I don't want an Igbo Nigerian president for now.
I dey wait and pray for Osibanjo to enter (I will vote and campaign free for him) let's see if the useless overlords won't give him heat.
Naija wey everyone wan leave commit na him you dey fight for presidency?
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Woleett: 11:36am On May 25, 2020
Why are you ranting like a goat? Is it not you people that are always turning everything into a yoruba affair? If you lose award you say it's yoruba award. The low self esteem of Igbos is nauseating.
Cherez:

@ Exc2000
Woleet & Kingthreat
Your bigotry is nauseating
How could you hump on Jude's issue to mention Igbos? Now if they start on this thread, you'd turn they are filled with hate.
Lagos is the centre of excellence in Nigeria and most good things and bad stuffs start from there even COVID-19.
Now, it's possible Yorubas who are more in no there get more out of it.
There's been cases of managers who are not artist rape the upcoming ones over the world & in Nigeria too cos they mostly don't understand what it's like to be an artist.
I sense Jude is right while C. Morgan.& May D wanted to be treated like kings in their early days.
If May D was flown to the states and spent money on, then Jude tried.
If Jude didn't offer him a contract earlier, why didn't he ask for one or quit then?
If he decided to work under them then opt out later, who stopped him from blowing then?
I understand the struggles of upcoming but the truth is that every starter mostly will go through pain.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Cherez: 11:43am On May 25, 2020
amaridigital:

Whao! I guess that was the root of the Psquare problem then. Oh such actions are unnecessary in this millennium even if Peter marries a Chinese. I'm sure the whole Adeleke family will attend Davido and Chiima's wedding if they decide to marry tomorrow. Jude is right. There is nothing he could do to right his wrong because the battle now involves two families. (Okoyes and Lola's)
As William Jefferson Clinton campaign song says, 'Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow'
You guys obviously didn't watch the video
Jude said he apologized to someone's wife. If truly he apologized to the wife of his younger brother then that guy is super good.
Besides, they were already having the problem before the wedding
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Ishilove: 11:46am On May 25, 2020
80% of those commenting did not watch the full video.

I watched it and all I can say is I am glad we have heard his own side.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Elgaxton(m): 11:51am On May 25, 2020
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by SKGtalkof9jaboi: 11:51am On May 25, 2020
osydennyz:
Hmm......His statements are filled with lies... Cynthia Morgan owes you 40million dollars?? How What's your net worth
You invested over a 100 thousand dollars on May D and the dude could not afford a mattress or even have an account?
Oga can't u read, he said 40million naira not dollars, u twist stories because of sentiment
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Cherez: 11:54am On May 25, 2020
Vanessa88:

You’ve just proven me right, that there is a typicalness about you lot, always crying wolf that they are marginalized or the hated card, meanwhile there is a typical trait in them which has propelled us to have an opinion on them

And before you tag me Yoruba like a paranoid broken record, I’m not Yoruba nor do I have an affiliation with the yorubas..
From your support for Woleet's words which I based on absolutely nothing Igbo was the guy not right?
How does the Igbo man behave?
Jude might be wrong but this isn't akin to Igbos in the music & sports ndustry all over the world, go.and read about Jay Z (he paid his producer then about half a million $ or so), Michael Jackson and co.
Besides, Jude gave MayD a platform without a contract, isn't that what most of upcoming guys want?
Just feature me without pay and when they get the deal they turn.back at their helpers
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by SKGtalkof9jaboi: 11:54am On May 25, 2020
Nairaland why didn't u guys captured where he said he gave MayD hummer jeep but may D insisted he want the type of Paul Benz...in Cynthia contract he bought Range Rover and rented an apartment for her..u just want to tarnish this guy image.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Cherez: 11:57am On May 25, 2020
Woleett:
Why are you ranting like a goat? Is it not you people that are always turning everything into a yoruba affair? If you lose award you say it's yoruba award. The low self esteem of Igbos is nauseating.
My people turning everything into a Yoruba/Igbo war?
So, who did on this thread?
That's what most of you do.
Imagine a whole thread how 3 of you ev n quoted $40million wrongly and left Jude for the Igbos.
So you hadn't enough data to see a simple video of just 54mins?
Oga, face Jude if he's wrong
Igbos, low self-esteem? We know those who are like you left yourself and engaged all through on the Igbo matters
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Myer(m): 12:05pm On May 25, 2020
Cherez:

Wetin Nigerian president of your tribe don achieve for you.
I am Igbo and I don't want an Igbo Nigerian president for now.
I dey wait and pray for Osibanjo to enter (I will vote and campaign free for him) let's see if the useless overlords won't give him heat.
Naija wey everyone wan leave commit na him you dey fight for presidency?

You think Nigeria is worse now until you experience an igbo president.

I hope someday soon you get your Biafra.
Your igbo states already reflect the squalor Biafra would look like.

Tribalistic bigots.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by KAMA: 12:16pm On May 25, 2020
Talentempire:
Oga Jude, as it stands nothing you will say that you will be on the good side of Nigerians
You lost your place in their hearts the moments you let your twin brothers separate with no effort to bring them back
Nigerians carry you for a minds oooh

What you said here made sense. Nigerians are angry with him whether he is right or wrong. 90% of the people commenting here has not listened to the video or read what was posted here. Jude clearly stated that he recorded 13 videos for her at the rate of 3m naira each which accumulated to about 40m naira (39m naira though) and which he is yet to recover. He said he was not bothered to recover those monies because his intention was to resign her after the first signing ended in 2017 which she refused. I think we should spend the energy in verifying if 13 videos were recorded for her from Jude pocket and if it costs about 3m to record one. The court is there to resolve the issue and the matter will be clearer to everybody.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:17pm On May 25, 2020
NwaEnugwuukwu:

Of course, your (Jude Okoye) greediness won't make it possible. Because of your greediness your twin brothers that were doing wonderfully well together went solo.

No single Nigerian musician is in your record lable today.
To the extent that they hardly pay those who do collabo with them e.g Waje for Do mi. Their video was done by Jude only.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Ayubz(m): 12:18pm On May 25, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

see him criminal face, how would Cynthia Morgan owe you $40 million dollars, or whoping N16 billion naira( even Davido no dey shout 30 billion for the account again)... when no be say Cynthia Morgan na Oil lisence or Oil Rig for rivers state, wey she go owe you $40million.... Na the Childish Tunde EggBuns them fit use spread this kin $40m lies

how can someone ask you to clearify if you kept your artist in the BQ and made him sleep on a carton with other domestic staff, make him ghost write for PSquare without any credit or financial gain and you smartly dodged the question by claiming to spend $100,000 on him and he demanded to have a house in Lekki and a car, why not answer the question in a straight forward manner

you really talk sense bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You / 18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.