Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations (93720 Views)

Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help / Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by MyMouth(m): 8:51pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
I'm just wondering what Cynthia Morgan bought from Jude that she's owing him 40Million
40 million dollars fa, not 40 million naira, can u imagine? undecided

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by ednut1(m): 8:51pm On May 24, 2020
Nyamve1:
I always says that something is nt right somewhere about this jude of a guy. $40m hmmmmm
victorjoe:

Don't forget dollars o. Not naira
watch video na. Its naira

5 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by purplecoco(f): 8:51pm On May 24, 2020
Its crystal clear it’s Jude all along lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Primenet(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2020
Speechless

But check the image below this my comment.

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Lastdon02(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

see him criminal face, how would Cynthia Morgan owe you $40 million dollars, or whoping N16 billion naira( even Davido no dey shout 30 billion for the account again)... when no be say Cynthia Morgan na Oil lisence or Oil Rig for rivers state, wey she go owe you $40million.... Na the Childish Tunde EggBuns them fit use spread this kin $40m lies

how can someone ask you to clearify if you kept your artist in the BQ and made him sleep on a carton with other domestic staff, make him ghost write for PSquare without any credit or financial gain and you smartly dodged the question by claiming to spent $100,000 on him and he demanded to have a house in Lekki and a car, why not answer the question in a straight forward manner

#40m not $

5 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Buffalo2(m): 8:53pm On May 24, 2020
Spare us this their case make we see road jare
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Rahmanjargo(m): 8:54pm On May 24, 2020
DriggityDre:
You could have ended it there. Lalasticlala didn't change it BTW, even when he was told.

Did you watch the Instagram video?
I did on tunde page. Jude is being honest. Cynthia is just playing the emotional game like most ladies do.

16 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by kingthreat(m): 8:54pm On May 24, 2020
Woleett:
Later dem go say na yoruba no let dem blow for industry when na dem dey do themselves. Apart from don jazzy I never see any other igbo from phyno to illbliss wey really pave the way for fellow igbos in this industry. Even humble Smith na davido and tiwa savage give am platform to shine small his own brothers neglected him. Ordinary Zlatan and naira marley wey start yesterday don already get their own squad. Mk I see any igbo bastard wey go shout yoruba for that music industry again.

As in. See young Olamide. That guy is responsible for the careers of over 4 industry shakers. Na Igbos dey do themselves joor

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by salford1: 8:54pm On May 24, 2020
Audio money. 40million dollars or 40million naira?, $100,000 etc Is Cynthia Morgan Cardi B or Nicki Minaj? grin

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Rahmanjargo(m): 8:54pm On May 24, 2020
Prymestrr:

Don't quote me again since you've choosen to sound stupid.
When you don't have sense how can you ever learn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by solochiben(m): 8:55pm On May 24, 2020
40 million Dollars for what?

Las Las i never see any Jude wey get sense before.

Who Remember wetin MI name be again

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by jaxxy(m): 8:55pm On May 24, 2020
$40million?? grin Buahahaha this people are not well I swear grin they shud be arrested for disguised slavery grin

Let jude state how it is humanly possible for anyone to owe him $40million grin

Even psquare can’t pay him $40million grin

I SMELL LIES!!!! grin shocked

Modified: I just watched the full video and Jude cleared up alot of misconceptions about him and the issues and allegations. MayD didn't act properly bt he was also unfairly used and Cynthia who signed a tri party contract is blaming Jude out of guilty conscience and perharps pressure from the 2nd party in the agreement for things he isn't even aware of. Jude is mostly innocent I starting to believe. 

It's always good to clear u name on issues and not keep quiet and let people assume stuff about u.

5 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Woleett: 8:55pm On May 24, 2020
Don jazzy na the only sensible person among them, the rest na selfish greedy, arrogant modafvckers.
kingthreat:

As in. See young Olamide. That guy is responsible for the careers of over 4 industry shakers. Na Igbos dey do themselves joor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Demor123: 8:55pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
I'm just wondering what Cynthia Morgan bought from Jude that she's owing him 40Million

Omo the matter tire me o. 40 million Dollars not Naira o, abeg which kind contract them be sign sef. This Jude of a guy na wah for you o.

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 24, 2020
Riele:
Bullshit !

Lies upon lies . Now I'm confused on who to believe .

Las Las , I believe that carton boy .

grin
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by spiralwedge(m): 8:55pm On May 24, 2020
Complete BS

Why are people still doing business with Jude and Paul Okoye. I even stopped listening to Paul's songs.

Oh how I love May D.

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by skyp(m): 8:56pm On May 24, 2020
What an asslicker! I mean the person conducting the interview

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Antoeni(m): 8:56pm On May 24, 2020
Any thing related to judas ,or jude dey always like scatter something he contributed a lot in splitting his brothers truth be told

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by mordred44: 8:57pm On May 24, 2020
Is jude himself worth $20m claiming $40m

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by FisifunKododada: 8:57pm On May 24, 2020
Airforce1:

He just wants to take Morgan's name and career away from her forever .

He will die a miserable death

40million dollars , wey him generation never see in cash before

Die for what? Because of biz disagreement? Abeg shift one side.

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by pich4real(m): 8:58pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
Not even in naira ooo!!, but in dollars

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Antoeni(m): 8:58pm On May 24, 2020
This Same Jude abi Judas the carrot head after betraying Jesus.. u betrayed May D and Cynthia then ur brother Peter denied tacha 60m .. abeg na why ur family con dey replay Bible stories... See he head like roughly moulded clay pot.. with he caterpillar nose.. big eyes.. eyes of the gods.. until u bring back p square u v notin useful to say.. bridge bulder indeed

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by mdchikezie(m): 8:59pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
is jude entirety worth up to 10 million dollar to begin with?

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by andyanders: 8:59pm On May 24, 2020
When dem don enter cult, that is how they behave. Your own youger blood brothers, you cannot bring them back together no matter what transpared? Someone that signed under your lebel, how come she owing you $40 mill? Jude, did you sell a plane or ship to her?

You parents in their graves would be weeping by now.

6 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by ednut1(m): 8:59pm On May 24, 2020

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by andyanders: 8:59pm On May 24, 2020
When dem don enter cult, that is how they behave. Your own younger blood brothers, you cannot bring them back together no matter what transpared? Someone that signed under your lebel, how come she owing you $40 mill? Jude, did you sell a plane or ship to her?

Your parents in their graves will be weeping by now.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by jaxxy(m): 9:00pm On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

see him criminal face, how would Cynthia Morgan owe you $40 million dollars, or whoping N16 billion naira( even Davido no dey shout 30 billion for the account again)... when no be say Cynthia Morgan na Oil lisence or Oil Rig for rivers state, wey she go owe you $40million.... Na the Childish Tunde EggBuns them fit use spread this kin $40m lies

how can someone ask you to clearify if you kept your artist in the BQ and made him sleep on a carton with other domestic staff, make him ghost write for PSquare without any credit or financial gain and you smartly dodged the question by claiming to spent $100,000 on him and he demanded to have a house in Lekki and a car, why not answer the question in a straight forward manner

He’s a criminal! let him produce the receipt for the $100k he spent on MayD. Anybody can call figures for the fun of it or hype of it. grin

Modified: I just watched the full video and Jude cleared up alot of misconceptions about him and the issues and allegations. MayD didn't act properly bt he was also unfairly used and Cynthia who signed a tri party contract is blaming Jude out of guilty conscience and perharps pressure from the 2nd party in the agreement for things he isn't even aware of. Jude is mostly innocent I starting to believe.

It's always good to clear u name on issues and not keep quiet and let people assume stuff about u.

8 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by salford1: 9:00pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
grin grin grin
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by DannyG8(m): 9:00pm On May 24, 2020
40 million dollars some should please convert that money to naira
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 24, 2020
Daft Scallywag
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Ibadiaran19: 9:00pm On May 24, 2020
Pleas, how can she owe you 40 million dollars?
What service did you provide for her or what did you buy her that cost that much?
Perhaps he meant naira

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You / 18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.