Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,189 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Ever Read Nguigi Wa'thongo's 'matigari'? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ever Read Nguigi Wa'thongo's 'matigari'? (1485 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / Best Biography You Ever Read / Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Read Nguigi Wa'thongo's 'matigari'? by amena(f): 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2007
HELLO LOVERS OF NGUIGI WA THONGO.

Have u ever read MATIGARI? Its very fresh and revealing.
But its was banned by his country. Was lucky to buy it online as i saw a review of it on the net.
If u ve read it, i guess u'll agree with me.

wat do u think?
Re: Ever Read Nguigi Wa'thongo's 'matigari'? by afrowelsh: 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2007
i av not read that one but av read other novels by the same author like weep not child .i believe he is a good writer who tends to arouse you emotion.

(1) (Reply)

My Book Of Big Words / Facts About Bill Gates You Can't Believe. / What Is The Meaning Of Ka In Kabiesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.