Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest (79069 Views)

Please I Need Help, I've Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Please I Need Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by Casper21: 9:08pm On May 26, 2020
Hahaha. U took man power just for love making Wow bro, ur case is severe
Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by AristocraticMe: 9:09pm On May 26, 2020
Maclink288:
Good day everyone, I'm a guy of 22years before now I've promised my parents that all through my stay in school I won't endulge in anything sexual but as of last 2 month something happened, I made out with a lady(didn't penetrate) but since then my mind hasn't been at rest, I over think, I'm loosing control, my heart beats faster, I've told my parents about it but yet I'm not calm.

In Addition: I took a substance (Man power) on that day, I don't know if it's what is affecting me. It's over 6weeks now.

I've run to God and made a vow to him if I get free...
Please Nairalanders, help me out
Calm down brother, we all make mistakes... so dont be too hard on yourself.
The devil is tormenting you. God has forgiven the moment you asked him to forgive you. He does not even remember your sin, you are forgiven according to the bible.
The devil is tormenting you with your mistake. This is my advice. Read this bible verse to the devil and he will leave you alone - Romans 8 vs 1.

It says there is no Condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus. What it means is if you are forgiven, you are forgiven.
Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by duduade: 9:09pm On May 26, 2020
chiemmanuel:
You told your parents you penetrated a lady

I can bet you he isn't a Nigerian

Looool

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by lichocho(m): 9:10pm On May 26, 2020
Na him first time..just like d first time I carry ashawo grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by edunaragold(f): 9:12pm On May 26, 2020
U b mumu ooo,na yout sister given a bele joor,do u know what and how another guy I'd banging your aunty or big sister do hard u dey heat dey do omo daddy and mummy last last u go still Bleep,dumb ass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by Emmaomotob(m): 9:13pm On May 26, 2020
Be ye separate from parental control and religion. Rely on thy understanding and it shall be well with you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by g0dsp33d: 9:13pm On May 26, 2020
God has forgiven you, forgive yourself and forget about it, and please avoid the man-power thing, u are still very young and you certainly don't need it once you become sexually active.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by Numero9: 9:13pm On May 26, 2020
Maclink288:
Good day everyone, I'm a guy of 22years before now I've promised my parents that all through my stay in school I won't endulge in anything sexual but as of last 2 month something happened, I made out with a lady(didn't penetrate) but since then my mind hasn't been at rest, I over think, I'm loosing control, my heart beats faster, I've told my parents about it but yet I'm not calm.

In Addition: I took a substance (Man power) on that day, I don't know if it's what is affecting me. It's over 6weeks now.

If you live a life of Moral principles and limits, you'd be a disciplined young man.

Throughout my University, I never had sex!
I know deep down it was wrong to indulge in such an act, even if it was a norm (and still is) in the university, what is wrong is Wrong!

I lived alone off campus. I'm handsome ( I look just like my mum).... Fact!

I dated some girls then, some left as I didn't give them what they were itching for! And some we still friends to this day.

I am not religious, but I know God lives within and around me and speaks to me through my conscience.

You can make up for it bro...... free your mind now.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by Liposure: 9:14pm On May 26, 2020
The first time i did it. i didnt feel anytin n i penetrated
Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by doublecross(m): 9:14pm On May 26, 2020
what kind of rubbish post is this?

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 26, 2020

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by jaxxy(m): 9:15pm On May 26, 2020
Maclink288:

The problem with u kids is do Smtn impulsively, get guilty and start panicking. Then u start doing ridiculous things,then mistakes, I hope u won’t dont Smtn to hurt urself. Disobedient kid. angryThink straight and get on with ur life or go to ur priest for confession if it makes u feel any better. Why wud u even take man power as young as u are with no experience.

Stop experimenting with ur life on what U don’t know anything about. Naughty professor angry
Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by Liposure: 9:16pm On May 26, 2020
lichocho:
Na him first time..just like d first time I carry ashawo grin
Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by edunaragold(f): 9:16pm On May 26, 2020
Just remembered the first time my first sex with a prostitute, men my heart was beating fast oo,come see sweat from my face falling in to the babes face, after using like 2 hours and came out,bros my eyes open like adam and Eve, since then Toto dey sweat o especially when its tight.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by Casper21: 9:16pm On May 26, 2020
If you were 16 and u told ur mum that, then I'll understand. But who the Bleep at 22 tells his mum abt his sexual life? Jeez are u a sissy, mummy's boy, or one of those weirdos we have in Nigeria Hmmm @ 22 you're a man o. Stop acting juvenile. And who da fvck takes man power just for smooching and cuddling? If i was ur dad I'll disown you. lol its not funny oo

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 26, 2020
What the fvck did I just read? I'm taking a break from Nairaland

6 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by Liposure: 9:17pm On May 26, 2020
Kenplay:
Na waoo… indomie generation. I started having sex at the age of 16 with matured ladies with sweet pussy and I enjoy the sweetness and wetness then.
ose baba mi
Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by Vyzz: 9:18pm On May 26, 2020
tbaby4u:

Yes, good to know some guys r still decent at 22

I am a virgin. U wouldn't believe me and u shouldn't.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by thundafire: 9:18pm On May 26, 2020
Maclink288:

u took man power and u are expecting to get rest of mind grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by Liposure: 9:20pm On May 26, 2020
Numero9:

If you live a life of Moral principles and limits, you'd be a disciplined young man.

Throughout my University, I never had sex!
I know deep down it was wrong to indulge in such an act, even if it was a norm (and still is) in the university, what is wrong is Wrong!

I lived alone off campus. I'm handsome ( I look just like my mum).... Fact!

I dated some girls then, some left as I didn't give them what they were itching for! And some we still friends to this day.

I am not religious, but I know God lives within and around me and speaks to me through my conscience.

You can make up for it bro...... free your mind now.

u missed

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by babamadiba(m): 9:20pm On May 26, 2020
dawnomike:
Stop praying about that
God has forgiven you already ... You have to forgive yourself. Take your mind off it
true talk
Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by krushdripper(m): 9:20pm On May 26, 2020
Take your mind off intimacy with any girl, go on like your dick doesn't work for that now and take it slowly from there, goodluck.
Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 26, 2020
And you are not even ashamed to bring this story to nairaland. How naive are kids these days undecided
Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by tunary(m): 9:21pm On May 26, 2020
idonhammer:
Ordinary fu.uck wey u no even penetrate na im u dey para...idomie generation
No reason am like that o, women private part dey very powerful to jjc guys way never get much access to the interior part. Toto be like god to some young boys because they can do anything to penetrate their choice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by iqiq: 9:21pm On May 26, 2020
you should calm down, don't over think it
Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by iLegendd(m): 9:21pm On May 26, 2020
Funny thread. Mommy's boy is crying. When you get to the age of having sex and having peace of mind at the same time, don't take man power again — read the book called Lasticle and you'll naturally last as long as you want. 7 hours will be like 7 minutes. Not drugs, no effects.

Download the free version of the book on Google. Search for Lasticle.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by electrokcoi(m): 9:23pm On May 26, 2020
weblord1900:
I don't understand your story..
Do you mean your thing no gree stand?
i have been trying to understand that too

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by donMIG(m): 9:23pm On May 26, 2020
Friends grin
They must have influenced u
Man power oga na wall u wan make hole inside?
Kid
I'm glad u didn't but I hope those friends won't pull u in again
Meet too battling my own addictions
Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by Liposure: 9:24pm On May 26, 2020
Casper21:
If you were 16 and u told ur mum that, then I'll understand. But who the Bleep at 22 tells his mum abt his sexual life? Jeez are u a sissy, mummy's boy, or one of those weirdos we have in Nigeria Hmmm @ 22 you're a man o. Stop acting juvenile. And who da fvck takes man power just for smooching and cuddling? If i was ur dad I'll disown you. lol its not funny oo
such ineptitude
Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by seanwilliam(m): 9:25pm On May 26, 2020
Asadujames202:

Let me add the list.

Layla Monroe
Diamond Monroe
Kendall woods
Daya Knight
Cherokee da asx
Victoria cakes
Nina devon
Nina Rotti
Meghan Vaughn
Lipocious

Try watch Evasive Angels

Come back and thank me

God go bless you my partner in crime :Especially for the bolded grin
Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by OBku4(m): 9:25pm On May 26, 2020
cheesy

All these fake fake stories just to keep nairaland going. everyday, at least one must drop!

Mods... wehdone o !

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by electrokcoi(m): 9:25pm On May 26, 2020
Soapy can help you, just for today only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Self-cleaning Underwear Can Be Worn For Weeks Without Becoming Smelly (Pix) / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' / This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.