Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) (105165 Views)

Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / 'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) / Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by blackboy(m): 10:11am On May 25, 2020
You are brilliant. Fashola tried it when he became the governor but Oga Tinubu called him to understand the use of these thugs. Even once when the army cleared Lagos of these animals in human skin it was Tinubu who met the army boss in Lagos and got them all released
executive12:

Seems they all have big nicknames in Oworonshoki. What are they fighting for over there? They are grown men and should be busy trying to legitimately earn a living like the rest of us. The government should establish a large farm, round up these thugs and send them to forced labor in these farms.
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by nengibo: 10:12am On May 25, 2020
Lagoon of blood
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Antoeni(m): 10:14am On May 25, 2020
Wasted life
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by alexola20(m): 10:19am On May 25, 2020
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Sirnioking(m): 10:22am On May 25, 2020
You tribalistic and sentimental group of people!!! Why did you not mention the State!!! If it had happened in Rivers State you guys would have released some copies to CNN,Aljazeera and BBC just to destroy the image of the State!!! Abeg people should change in this Nigeria oh!!!
DaHrNn0001:
The on going cult clash in oworonshoki has claimed the life of one of its power players popularly known as obasanjo. More updates to follow as the shootout continues.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OworoTv/status/1264621534775214082

1 Like

Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Secjohnkerry: 10:23am On May 25, 2020
DaHrNn0001:
The on going cult clash in oworonshoki has claimed the life of one of its power players popularly known as obasanjo. More updates to follow as the shootout continues.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OworoTv/status/1264621534775214082

Who knows how many souls he has taken
Cultism na highway to early grave and hell
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by olamilarks(m): 10:26am On May 25, 2020
DaHrNn0001:
More Updates

One of the people killed tonight is Kabiru that resides at Ireku Street in oworonshoki
I just called someone in Ireku now. She said Kabiru was not the target, he was drunk when they came and couldn't find who they sought, then he started telling them "Don't you know me!" Naso them kill am to cover up! Sad death!
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Emaprince: 10:28am On May 25, 2020
doggedfighter:
How come this old man is still involved in cult activities?

See the surprised look on his face at death

It's only in Nigeria that bullet pulls people's trousers undecided

His community can sleep peacefully now
grin grin grin grin

Me sef dey wonder how bullet dey take pull their trouuusers

1 Like

Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Mcreloaded(m): 10:31am On May 25, 2020
So far they are killing each other I am ok with it.

Let the war continue amongst the cultist nation wide and the police can also start releasing results state by state like NCDC does every night or monthly

6 Likes

Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by obontami: 10:32am On May 25, 2020
ZACHIE:

Sense abandoned you a long time ago.

True that breh. cheesy
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by foleskay(m): 10:34am On May 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wasted Life .... Wasted Living!

All For Nothing!

I Believe his Eyes of understanding have been open wherever he is to know that he lived a wasted Life.......

Died as a wasted soul!

Rev 21:8

Shut up. Its not urs to judge. Just constituting nuisance here with your hippocritical religious post. You really exudes stupidity. I would see how you gonna make heaven with your judge mental posts.
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by oyewale0001(m): 10:35am On May 25, 2020
It is well.
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Righteousness89(m): 10:35am On May 25, 2020
foleskay:

Shut up. Its not urs to judge. Just constituting nuisance here with your hippocritical religious post. You really exudes stupidity. I would see how you gonna make heaven with your judge mental posts.

Ok Ma/Sir
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by bluefilm: 10:40am On May 25, 2020
Owerri1stSon:
At the age of 29-30, instead of shouting "Get out of my Office" you are busy shouting Who goes you, wider you, you see how useless your life be na?

Must you shout?

Na wa o!

A true boss doesn't need to shout.

2 Likes

Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Passionate888: 10:41am On May 25, 2020
gypsey:
No, are you a member?
NO
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:43am On May 25, 2020
buh he would have atleast shave his private part before dying... now who will shave it for him??
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Nobody: 10:45am On May 25, 2020
Passionate888:
NO
Perharps you and I should join, and find out what the whole cult bullshiit is all about
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Bolosiye: 10:46am On May 25, 2020
[quote author=doggedfighter post=89924556]How come this old man is still involved in cult activities?

See the surprised look on his face at death

His community can sleep peacefully now[/... hahahaha! The aspect of bullet pulling trousers is what still wonders me.

1 Like

Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Sewgon79(m): 10:57am On May 25, 2020
Akaegwu:

You are right. It's painful when I see physically fit yoruba guys in my area doing nothing except smoking and drinking all day long long. I approached one who is around 18yrs, and he said no work.
I offered to help him learn electrical installation while paying him 15 thousand monthly with 300 feeding money daily.
He rejected the offer. Saying he can only accept 30k plus 500 daily food money.
Teaching you and paying you at the same time.
I told him I can't afford the amount he's asking for which is the simple truth.

Can I have your address and phone number incase I have some boys that need the help around me, please
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by handsomeyinka(m): 10:57am On May 25, 2020
Melv4:
Where is oworonshoki?
In oworo...

1 Like

Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by HeavenShield: 10:57am On May 25, 2020
Why are human beings still in cult associations?
Why are human beings still being killed because of belonging to cult groups?
Why are cultists very STUPID?
Why don't they look and forsake this grave type of life?
If blood is what they want to drink, why don't they drink the blood of Jesus which is precious and will make their life excellent! embarassed
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Tonyspecial(m): 10:58am On May 25, 2020
ericmor:

That means that particular boy is ready to work but not just ok with the money offer.
half bread is far more better than none, he's a lazy fool @18

1 Like

Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Charly68: 11:07am On May 25, 2020
And their political godfathers will be eating chicken and drinking wine as they watch them wasting themselves away like this.
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by mordred44: 11:07am On May 25, 2020
His community can sleep peacefully now[/quote]mad oo
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Gracchus: 11:29am On May 25, 2020
Akaegwu:

You are right. It's painful when I see physically fit yoruba guys in my area doing nothing except smoking and drinking all day long long. I approached one who is around 18yrs, and he said no work.
I offered to help him learn electrical installation while paying him 15 thousand monthly with 300 feeding money daily.
He rejected the offer. Saying he can only accept 30k plus 500 daily food money.
Teaching you and paying you at the same time.
I told him I can't afford the amount he's asking for which is the simple truth.
Helooo

Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by fortran12: 11:30am On May 25, 2020
Owerri1stSon:
At the age of 29-30, instead of shouting "Get out of my Office" you are busy shouting Who goes you, wider you, you see how useless your life be na?
It more like gangs. Just as you have in the USA.
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by fortran12: 11:33am On May 25, 2020
mystery22:
Yoruba's are nuisance in Nigeria,cultism is there way of life
1million boys,awawa boys,omoniles are all Yoruba youth....this tribe are really lowest of them all like lugard said in 19century....dragging us back
Why do you paint an entire group of people with the same brush?

1 Like

Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by ericmor: 11:41am On May 25, 2020
Tonyspecial:
half bread is far more better than none, he's a lazy fool @18

If u say so
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by tunjidj3: 11:45am On May 25, 2020
Cultism and and some religion are introduce by the Devil to win soul into his kingdom
People will read this and say what is this one saying
As devil never win those guys who just die young hell straight I'm not a judge but I know the death will not meet good things in their hand
Lesson to others and there traditional leader that use this guys as body guide
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Youngblackbro: 11:49am On May 25, 2020
Melv4:
Where is oworonshoki?
. Somewhere in Lagos state before you get to the longest bridge in west Africa just look by your side.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm / Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.