Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:09 AM

Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) (105062 Views)

Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / 'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) / Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Akaegwu(m): 11:55am On May 25, 2020
Gracchus:
Helooo
All the cult you mentioned originated from your region.
I'm specifically speaking of young boys that are doing nothing. No education no hand work which is a very dangerous situation,because they are literally easy to join cult.
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by johnkey: 12:03pm On May 25, 2020
ZACHIE:

Sense abandoned you a long time ago.
Your mother is senseless wherever she is, olofo oloti!
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by epini(m): 12:13pm On May 25, 2020
so obj is a cultist?
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by 27Pushing30: 12:16pm On May 25, 2020
illuminaty:
....Jadakiss.."New York" by jarule alongside fat Joe

Meant Nas #No idea is original. Was gonna post that line before
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by CzarChris(m): 12:25pm On May 25, 2020
doggedfighter:
How come this old man is still involved in cult activities?

See the surprised look on his face at death

It's only in Nigeria that bullet pulls people's trousers undecided

His community can sleep peacefully now
[/b]
That bullet pulling people's trousers part off me walahi. grin

1 Like

Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Bbbwings: 12:30pm On May 25, 2020
Owerri1stSon:
At the age of 29-30, instead of shouting "Get out of my Office" you are busy shouting Who goes you, wider you, you see how useless your life be na?

1 Like

Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by tunashg: 12:41pm On May 25, 2020
rest in peace
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by hybridblood07(m): 12:41pm On May 25, 2020
Only few of them have juju. If someone is really into Game and doing juju at the same time, you barely see the person drinking to avoid shit
StubbornGENIUS:
Say no to cultism.Las Las that your juju will fail you when you need am most.
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Spain007(m): 12:41pm On May 25, 2020
PremierGuy:
Sad these guys are just bunch of lazy rascals who are disturbing the peace of the society. Their usefulness is mainly during election time.

usefulness in what way?
stealing of ballot box?
please explain.
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by isaiahethan: 12:49pm On May 25, 2020
No be only Obasanjo the idiot can't even afford boxers �
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by mila1121(m): 12:51pm On May 25, 2020
But cowards, traitors, perverts, murderers, the immoral, those who practice magic, those who worship idols, and all liars---the place for them is the lake burning with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.*
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Femeto: 12:53pm On May 25, 2020
Not passing Oworo till further notice.
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Ganiyu2021: 1:21pm On May 25, 2020
grin angry grin grin
Owerri1stSon:
At the age of 29-30, instead of shouting "Get out of my Office" you are busy shouting Who goes you, wider you, you see how useless your life be na?

1 Like

Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Zionman24: 1:28pm On May 25, 2020
leave by sword die by sword. God no go vese .
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by brainshaker(m): 1:53pm On May 25, 2020
I stayed in a rough area before and was opportuned to school in a public school guys I was shocked most kids don't have good role models their role models are cultists and tout because that what dey see every day dey even claim close relationships with those criminal elements e.g. People like diseased obasanjo u see cultism to some kids is f main deal

Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 25, 2020
johnkey:
Don't take people who drink beer serious
Not a drinker, but this is ignorant talk.
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by iqiq: 2:08pm On May 25, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by dangotesmummy: 2:12pm On May 25, 2020
Akaegwu:

You are right. It's painful when I see physically fit yoruba guys in my area doing nothing except smoking and drinking all day long long. I approached one who is around 18yrs, and he said no work.
I offered to help him learn electrical installation while paying him 15 thousand monthly with 300 feeding money daily.
He rejected the offer. Saying he can only accept 30k plus 500 daily food money.
Teaching you and paying you at the same time.
I told him I can't afford the amount he's asking for which is the simple truth.
lmaooo they're just indolent 1d1ots looking for quick money

These is the the same skill people pay money to learn and the fool is acting entitled

NA him type go dey beg for money in the afternoon and if you refuse to give him and tell him to work he will come with gun in the night.them plenty for Lagos but the God so good them dey enter 1 chance.anybody wey Rob this season hand go touch am after then he go collect another round for police station

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Doxadious(m): 2:24pm On May 25, 2020
This Obj no try...
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by wizod(m): 2:41pm On May 25, 2020
DaHrNn0001:
[s]The on going cult clash in oworonshoki has claimed the life of one of its power players popularly known as obasanjo. More updates to follow as the shootout continues.[/s]

https://mobile.twitter.com/OworoTv/status/1264621534775214082
make una enjoy una cult war biko
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by MisterMan123456: 2:49pm On May 25, 2020
It's only in Nigeria that bullet pulls people's trousers grin
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by tolijascro(m): 2:51pm On May 25, 2020
xule20:

That's not the link bro...the story of a rugged 9ja guy is different from the one u posted
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by ThatFairGuy: 3:21pm On May 25, 2020
These useless boys are every nooks and crannies in Lagos. It's very sad to be seeing boy of 13yrs of age proud of being a cultist. It'll be worse than this in a decade to come! How do we reorient this society?
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Gracchus: 3:23pm On May 25, 2020
Akaegwu:

All the cult you mentioned originated from your region.
I'm specifically speaking of young boys that are doing nothing. No education no hand work which is a very dangerous situation,because they are literally easy to join cult.

It originated from our region so we fired it on your throats abi we put gun for una heads to dey do ham, nonsense. Una youths wey dey do something na dem dey cut off heads up and down, I can see how busy they are. Muppet!!!
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by wizod(m): 3:31pm On May 25, 2020
ChicagoBar:
Rip obasanjo gbogbo oworonshoki
seems like you know him?
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by illuminaty(m): 4:22pm On May 25, 2020
27Pushing30:

Meant Nas #No idea is original. Was gonna post that line before
...oooh, I get u now!!!
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by TheSourcerer: 5:17pm On May 25, 2020
doggedfighter:
How come this old man is still involved in cult activities?

See the surprised look on his face at death

It's only in Nigeria that bullet pulls people's trousers undecided

His community can sleep peacefully now
everything now seems to strip the trousers

1 Like

Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by seunfape(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2020
No real graduate remains as cultist after graduation
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by OOLUSOGA(m): 5:46pm On May 25, 2020
Cultism is a journey of no return. When you enter it you can't return the same. Jesus loves you. Come to him today He is still calling you. Response by giving your life to him today. But for Sunday, it is already LATE.
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:47pm On May 25, 2020
Which state did they kill this boy?
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by Linusjnr001(m): 6:27pm On May 25, 2020
Gadafii:
That obasanjo death must have been a hit and run operation, because the way those cult boys dey kill people you go dey wonder if they want the soul of their victims dead too, see that kabiru battered yea.its close...if you have read the story of "confession of a rugged naija guy:lost in delsu" you will cringed at the description of how opponents were taken out

Unfortunately more young boys will still joint this rubbish all in the name of being "men" and rugged, you will only end up as causality nothing more

Modified:
Those of u asking for links to the story, that's it below, part 1 and 2

https://www.nairaland.com/1399216/confessions-rough-rugged-n-raw

https://www.nairaland.com/1939489/confessions-rough-rugged-raw-naija

thanks man that link kept me busy all day... The Op did a nice job
Re: Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) by spiralwedge(m): 7:19pm On May 25, 2020
Melv4:
Where is oworonshoki?

After Suleja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm / Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) / Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.