Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Accidental Brother (book One) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Accidental Brother (book One) (4248 Views)

Accidental Witness (morelli Family #1) By Sam Mariano / Hunger Or Survival( Book One ) / Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by Khriztarl(f): 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
Interesting, so mavis isn't even the boss's son.
Mhizv, ann2012, enirock, purity23, skubido, damselposh, preshbeauty. Where una dey ni? Come and grace this one mbok..

2 Likes

Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by Khriztarl(f): 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kingpaul07, please try to reply comments, don't do that thing you did in wrong number na.. Ejoor..
Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by damselposh(f): 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
Oya ooo, i yaff landed. More updates boss
Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by Ann2012(f): 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
Khriztarl:
Mhizv, ann2012, enirock, purity23, skubido, damselposh, preshbeauty. Where una dey ni? Come and grace this one mbok..

I don land, thanks dear
Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by enirock(m): 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
Khriztarl:

Thanks for the mention

Wow!!! Love is webbed. How does she remove the pics of devil and her best friend from her memory
This is a case of seeing the person you love so close as breath yet so far as a the wind

I really do feel for her. Thanks again Khriztarl, I don't think o would have come across this if you hadn't mentioned me

Thanks Op for this piece and the updates and how captivating love is whether it's being experience or read. Thank you
Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by mhizv(f): 12:38am On Jun 22, 2020
Khriztarl:

Thanks for the mention kiss
Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by Kingpaul07(m): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2020
Khriztarl:
Kingpaul07, please try to reply comments, don't do that thing you did in wrong number na.. Ejoor..

Sorry, I will try. But no question has been asked.
Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by Kingpaul07(m): 9:05am On Jun 22, 2020
Chapter 22
When I woke up this morning he's already gone, I prepared quickly so I will meet up, luckily I arrived early, the student hasn't even arrived much, so I went inside our class to stay. What I saw will haunt me forever, Martha and the devil were kissing.
"What!" I screamed and they broke the kiss
"Hi Esther," Martha said shyly, the devil just smiled
"Cupcake," he said, I left them both in anger, angrier that I love him and can't tell him, I ran to the old lab, it's not in use so nobody will find me here.
I cried so much I even lost track of time, I lost the strength to go back, mainly because I don't want to face him.
"Who do we have here" I heard Chike voice, they are now getting ready for their waec. Yea I forgot to say am now the Assistant prefect, Oliver the prefect. Am not enjoying it as I thought, it has even stressful
"What do you want" I have no strength.
"Does your brother knows you are here?" he asked I didn't reply "men, I have never seen a brother love a sister so much" he said and that definitely got my attention
"How do you mean?" I asked, he took a deep breath
"The day he confronted me, I was with my elder brother, he trashed us both, he made it clear that you're not to be messed with" he said "my brother looks intimated, but he didn't look afraid, he beat us both, my brother stated that only a protective older brother can do this, or a real lover" he looks at me.
"He is one overprotective brother," he said, making me realize that all I will ever be to him is his little sister. He lost his sister now to him I have replaced her.
"Oh," I said, Chike left not long after. Am so caught up in loving him, I forgot he loves me like a sister, that's why he bullies me and take care of me. I should push my emotion back and show him the right love.
I went back to the class after making up my mind, I didn't see him when I came in.
"Where have you been?" Martha asked,
"I have been at the old lab, I was having a stomach ache, I didn't know when I slept off"
"Oh, are you alright now," she asked and I nodded "your brother has been looking over for you," she said and my heart skipped. He has no idea about the old lab so he didn't look over there. I went out immediately to look for him, how could I have made him worry, that's all I have ever caused him. He bullies me and I hate him, but he fought for me, even got injured, I slapped and him now I made him worry. These things kept going through my mind when I hit a figure, the devils' voice hits me like salvation.
"Where have you been cupcake?" he asked and I could feel his desperation
"Am sorry" that's all I could say
"Are you hurt?" he asked I shook my head and gave him the same lie I told Martha.
"Don't ever run off like that again" he said and took me by the hand and went to class. I made up my mind to be his lovely little sister, but with the electricity I feel just by his mere touch made me realize how impossible it is. I love you Mavis, my devil.
Martha kept telling me how awesome her relationship with the devil is, and each time it breaks my heart. But the devil never says anything about it. He still makes my day, he makes me smile with little things like a wink, crossing his eyes, making funny faces, that's how much he rocks my world.
They started the match to know which school that will qualify for the tournament, he was really Ronaldo. He skills are just out of this world, he dedicated all his goals to me and it warmed my heart making me question reality. If he loves another then why tell me all the goals he scores are for me. The fact even made me remember he entered our school because of a certain cupcake. Our school qualified for the tournament because of him. It was Friday, everybody was waiting for him, before I could go to him Martha beat me to it. The smile on his face made me remember the night he did it with Martha.
I went home alone, it's better because the tears were falling uncontrollably as I walked home
"Cupcake, you left without me" I heard him say behind me, I turned to see him standing, still on his football jersey, how can I get over him.
"I just left you to be with Martha," I said
"That's thoughtful of you, but it's you I dedicated the goals to," he said and pouted, he looks so cute and I want to kiss the hell out of him
"Am sorry, let's go home, I will make it up to you," I said and he smiled, he took my hand and we walked home, I love his strength, am weak maybe that's why he loves Martha.
Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by Kingpaul07(m): 9:06am On Jun 22, 2020
Chapter 23
When we got home, mom and dad are already prepared to travel, mom's stomach is already coming out. Our term ended last week, the tournament will start next term. After our parents traveled I urged him to go freshen up, he reeks.
Immediately he went to the bath I rushed down the street to go buy some alcohol, I plan to have a blast with him, at least just for today let me pretend he is mine.
Luckily before he's done am already set.
"Wow, you learned from the master," he said smiling, someone better turn on the AC because damn he is hot.
"You know, this is to show my appreciation for all the goals," I said, he took a deep breath
"You are officially free as a slave," he said, before it would have been good news but it's not, cause it is the only thing that makes me his.
"Wow," I said not sounding enthusiastic "come on eat first then we start our party," I said and he couldn't agree more. It's already dark before we finish eating, it took long cause he kept talking about the ball and even demonstrated some, I love every bit of it.
"Let me do the honours" he said and poured me the first cup, that's the first of many. We kept drinking and dancing until I can barely feel my toes, but can still feel his warmth
"How is your relationship with Martha," I asked, he never gives me a clear answer but maybe with the alcohol he will
"Truthfully speaking, it's fake," he said and I jerked up
"What do you mean?" I asked
"You know, she said she loves me, I refused to date her, she then brought a proposal that I couldn't refuse," he said, wow alcohol is definitely a truth serum
"What proposal"
"Girls always disturb me and it's getting too much, so she said that we should fake date and make people believe it, that the girls will free me and she could use a friend to support her, you know her family issue," he said, he is someone that understands family.
"Then why didn't you tell me its fake" I barked at him, it surprised him
"I wanted to, but she said the best way to convince everybody is to fool you too" he shrugged
"Then why were you kissing her that day" yea people that don't date don't kiss, at least in my dictionary.
"Ahh that day you went AWOL, she ambushed me, she kissed me I didn't", now am having mixed feeling
"Its a lie, you went to school that day to get some" I said
"Nop, she called that morning crying, saying her parents were out of hand again, so I had to go console her" he always plays the hero.
"But you had sex the day before," I said sadly
"What" he jerked up "where did you hear such lie" he barked and I cowered
"Martha" I answered quietly, and he sprang off, before I knew it he is out the house, I followed him immediately, we left the house unlocked at this time of the night, its 9 pm, I pray all will be as it is once we get back from where ever he is going.
We arrived at Martha's house, what have I done, the alcohol is now out of my system, the running made sure of it.
"What exactly did you say to cupcake," he said to her immediately she came out
"What do you mean?" Martha asked looking at me, she looks confused
"I sort of told him, I know you guys did it," I said, and reality hit her. She looks down she couldn't even face my brother again, that's proof enough that she was lying. It felt like a mountain was lifted from my heart.
"We planned this to get the girls off my back and always be there for you, why did you go this far," he asked, she kept quiet, "I thought you are different," he said and left, I awkwardly stood there with Martha.
"Am sorry," I said for I felt responsible, I know she loves him
"You have successfully broken us apart" she barked at me, it shocked me
"I thought it's true, I sort of said it," I said
"You know why I told you we had sex? so it will break your heart and make you stop loving him" she said and my eye widened
"You knew of my feelings?" I asked
"Its not difficult to figure out, you know you always say he is the devil but shuns anybody that insults him, you always claim him, at first I thought it was just a sister love until I notice that you first look at his desk whenever you walk in" am already scared of how many people know about my feelings "even when lesson is going on, you still glances his way" she said, tears are already rolling, my best friend is speaking to me like a stranger.
"Am sorry" I felt responsible, if I didn't develop feelings for him, he might eventually fall for her and she wouldn't have lied about the sex
"Don't act innocent and think you won, I will still get him back," she said and went back in.

1 Like

Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by Kingpaul07(m): 9:06am On Jun 22, 2020
Chapter 24
I was walking home like a living corpse, what have I done, I shouldn't have brought it up, now I might lose my best friend, worse am still only a sister to my devil.
"Why do you always make me worry" I heard him say, he looks all sweaty
"How do you mean?" I asked
"I was almost home when I notice you weren't behind me, I have to rush back," he said breathing heavily
"Am sorry" how can I stop loving him when he keeps doing this that warms my heart, I wish I can kiss him and tell him how much I love him, but I can't.
"Come on let's go home" he smiled at me, and we both walked home, yet again he made me forgot all my worries.
The whole holiday, Martha kept begging, but he made it clear he has no feelings for her, that he can only be her friend, she accepted. When he noticed that Martha is keeping me at arm's length and how it affects me, he tried to make peace with us
"Do you girls know what I call girls that ruin their friendship because of a guy?" he asked both of us, he took us both to kitty's
"No", we answered uniformly
"Fools" he said and we gasped "as much as I enjoy being the reason for that, its not cool, I know how strong your friendship is, so why ruin it" he said, I saw he is getting to Martha, cause she looks down "I will let you girls settle it, I will be outside" he said and left us both.
After a few moments of awkward silence, she spoke up
"Am sorry" she said
"Me too"
"I was just so caught up, also my family issue"
"I know, let's just get back to the way things are," I said, I miss my best friend, especially now.
"Cool, for the record, am getting over him," she said smiling, more like a shy smile
"What do you mean" I gave her the spill it look.
"You know mike, he's been bugging me, at first it was annoying but with time he warmed into my heart, his silly jokes, and funny dance steps," she said laughing, it gladdens me that she is happy.
"Am sorry for what I said before" she apologized about that night,
"Its all past," I said.
"But you know it's difficult since he is your brother," she said, actually he is not, but it's not my right to say.
"With time, I will get over him, tell me about Mike," I said averting the topic, she laughed and started from the beginning. Am glad I have my friend back, all thanks to the devil.
"So you girls have made up" I heard the devils voice, we turned to him, his eye widened when he saw our table, we ordered quite the food.
"You girls ordered quite a lot," he said and we giggled
"That's your punishment for being the reason for our quarrel" we smiled, he shook his head,
"Am glad you made up" he said, he went ahead and pay for what we took. We went home not long after.
"You see, am not such a devil after all" he whispered to my ear, I know I said I will get over him, but that's a lie.
When the new term started, the tournament was postponed to next term, cause of the governor election. Some love it some doesn't, I don't mind. We kept living as usual, him acting as my brother and my feeling getting deeper, mom is now 7 months gone, the devil is very happy about it.
We were both in his room when we heard someone fall, we both rushed to know who it was, it's mom, the threshold tripped her and she falls face flat, with her stomach
"Mom" I screamed as she wasn't moving.
I kept crying and shaking my mom, the devil made sure to call dad first, and turned her to make her lie with her back. I hope nothing happens to her. My dad came back with lightning speed. We all rushed to the hospital, she is just 7 months gone.
They rushed her immediately to the theater when we arrived, I kept praying, dad is all red, he is trying to hold back the tears, the devil is in the same situation.
"God please, let nothing happen to her" I kept praying, we all rushed when the doctor approach.
"It's not good when she fell it made her enter labour, but she lost consciousness because of that," he said and we all gasped
"What does that mean?" the devil asked
"The baby needs to be out or the baby dies, so we need to perform CS" he said, am still crying
"Then do it and save them both" dad cried out
"It's possible to save the child, but operating her in this condition will be critical for her," he said, and it broke my heart "it will only require a miracle for both her and the baby to survive," he said
"What" the devil barked "just tell us its impossible already," he said and I snapped at him
"He said miracle, that means there is a chance for them to survive, all we need now is to believe," I said
"Cupcake wake up, they told me the same lie when my mom was in that situation, I believed, I swear my hope was enough to even raise the dead" he shook his head "but it didn't even save my mom, miracle only happens in bible and tv never in our eyes, for my mom died" he is crying, that shows how much he is effect.
"You now want me to hold on to that hope again?" He asked,
"For me please" I begged, I need him to believe, I look to dad, he is already broken, the doctor stood there waiting for our reply
"Cupcake" he called, but before he could say anything we heard the cry of a baby. The doctor rushed back to the theater, dad sprang up and started pacing around.
Not long after the doctor came out with a smile on his face, this is good.
"They both made it," he said and my dad screamed for joy, so did I, the devil just stood in amazement.
"Can we go see her now?" he asked,
"Yes, but don't disturb her she still needs her rest, its a miracle she had a safe delivery," he said, we all quietly walked to her room, she is sleeping, the baby is inside an incubator, she is a beautiful girl.
"Thank you, my love" dad whispered, though she is sleeping, he took the chair beside her, I kept looking at the baby, she is just too beautiful. The devil still has tears in his eyes, I wonder how he takes all this.
"You guys should go bring the things she needs, take my car" he gave devil the key, he can drive he is already 18, he took the key and I followed him.
He was silent all through the drive, I didn't even know what to say to him. He seems to be in a mixed mood.
When we got home I went to arrange the things they need, I arranged all of them in the bag and came out where the devil is waiting for me, I look a mess am now self-conscious cause he is intently looking at me, I had to lower my gaze.
"You once asked me if I believed in a miracle," he said, this is going to change everything.
"I never believed because of my past experienced, but in front me miracle did happened," he said and I felt his emotions
"Am grateful you never lost hope, thereby giving me hope," he said and came closer
"Am eternally grateful," he said and tears left my eyes, why won't I when he is so emotional and making me feel so important
"Am glad I was of help," I said
"Come on let's go," he said with a new found happiness.

2 Likes

Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by Preshbeauty(f): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2020
Khriztarl:

I yaff landed ooo, thanks for the mention.
Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by StubbornGENIUS: 11:58am On Jun 22, 2020
Interesting...
Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by NobleC28(f): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
Thanks!
Continue.
Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by Khriztarl(f): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ann2012:

I don land, thanks dear
you're welcome swthrt..

1 Like

Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by Khriztarl(f): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
damselposh:
Oya ooo, i yaff landed. More updates boss
welcome hun.
Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by Khriztarl(f): 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
enirock:

Thanks for the mention

Wow!!! Love is webbed. How does she remove the pics of devil and her best friend from her memory
This is a case of seeing the person you love so close as breath yet so far as a the wind

I really do feel for her. Thanks again Khriztarl, I don't think o would have come across this if you hadn't mentioned me

Thanks Op for this piece and the updates and how captivating love is whether it's being experience or read. Thank you
And he decided to respect english. You are welcome swtie..
Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by Khriztarl(f): 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
mhizv:

Thanks for the mention kiss
my pleasure bestbite.
Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by Khriztarl(f): 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
Kingpaul07:

Sorry, I will try. But no question has been asked.
ok o
Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by Khriztarl(f): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
Preshbeauty:

I yaff landed ooo, thanks for the mention.
welcome babe.
Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by Khriztarl(f): 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
Thanks for the update kingpaul07. This matha sha.. It's aiit.
Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by Kingpaul07(m): 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
Chapter 25
When we arrived at the hospital mom was already awake, she is talking with dad
"Mom, how are you?" I asked and she smiled, though weak
"Am fine," she answered
"You gave us quite the scare there," the devil said
"Am sorry," mom said, trust the devil to make one apologize even in such situation
"Well you're forgiven, cause you gave us a bundle of joy," he said with a smile, I couldn't agree more.
Mom came home after a month, it was a straight party for 2 weeks, we have started our August holiday, my grandmom came for her two weeks omugwo (that's when grandmother comes to help take care of the mother and the new baby). She came with one small girl. Nearing the end, daddy's parents also came to visit. It was a full house, so I have to share a room with the devil.
Normally I would rather sleep on the cushion, but damn I want to have it even if it is only for a day.
"So guys it's just for one night," dad said to us. Devil was just nodding, I love it but I still didn't ignore my nervousness. What if I snore, or drool, what if am a bad sleeper and he gets to notice.
"So cupcake, I have you this night, prepare to visit hell," he said with a smirk
"Let's see" I went inside the room before him, well I spend most of my days here, but never the night, I heard him laughed behind me.
I lay on the bed like a new wife, I kept waiting but he didn't come in I waited for like 10 mins or longer, when I couldn't wait anymore I came out to look for him.
"What are you doing here?" I asked am pissed he kept me waiting.
"Will soon join you," he said, soon? I won't take it
"Come with me," I said and drag him with me, am getting bold, way to go cupcake.
For once he let me lead, we both lied down, I skillfully lay close to him and closed my eyes, not long I slept off. When I woke up the next morning I get to see him still asleep. This is my first time, he is calm, no worries, he is handsome I can't get tired of looking at him. He stirs like he is about to wake up, I shut my eyes and pretended like am still asleep. After a while I noticed he didn't wake up, I opened my eyes to grace my eyes, as I stare at him and irresistible feeling to kiss him overwhelmed me, I made my move to kiss and he spoke
"I know what you're thinking," he said and I gasped, did he just figured I want to kiss him.
"What do you mean" I stuttered.
"You're thinking, how is it possible for someone to be this handsome," he said and opened his eyes, our eyes locked for a moment but it felt like an eternity. I wish I can pause this moment.
"You forget devilish" I whispered and he smiled
"Come on let's get to work," he said, we both came out and did all our works, he loves carrying the baby, he now smiles more often not only when he sees me and it suits him.
"Am so glad I made it" mom said, am in the room with her.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"You know when I fell, I thought I died, it's a miracle I survived" she shook her head.
"Yea a miracle"
"It got me thinking, we all have a limited amount of time on earth so we should take care of the things we can as we live," she said, I wonder what she driving at.
"Say the things that matter, and try not to keep grudges, because any moment might be our last"
"So true" am helping her arrange the room, both grandparents left yesterday, so I didn't have to share the bed with him again sadly.
"I have something to tell you," she said
"What's that?" I asked and sat beside her
"You biological father is dead," she said and I gasped.
"When?" I asked, I can feel the tears coming up
"Last year, I heard it from his friend, I didn't bother to tell you cause of the way he treated us," she said, she saw my tears roll down "am sorry for not telling you, I never wanted to spoil your mood" she begged. No matter what he is still my father the reason why am here, but I can't get angry at my mom she did it all.
"Let me be alone," I said and went straight to my room. I soaked myself in tears, he is not good but he is still my father. I stirred up when I heard someone come in, its the devil.
He rushed to my side, I hugged him and broke down, he didn't even ask what's wrong, he silently consoles me by rubbing my arm, when the crying died down he then spoke up.
"Here is the thing, no matter how bad you think your situation is, it will never surpass me," he said and I smiled, he always knows what to say.
"My mom told me, my father is dead," I said, he just made an oh sound, I then told him everything.
"So you now know we can die any moment and you still want to keep your mom in such state," he said and it dawns on me, how bad she might be now. I have never been in such situations with her so I don't even know what to do.
"What should I do"
"Just go in there tell her you're glad she told you and she is just the best mom, no need to make things awkward." he said. He is really wise beyond his years.
I left to go clear the things with my mom, am so glad I have the devil, mom and I shared a mother and daughter moment. With the near-death experience with mom I made up my mind to tell the devil how I feel, I know it will change everything maybe for good or bad, but am determined.
"You waited" I said as I walked in, I shut the door, am nervous for what am about to say, I don't even know how to start.
"You now believe in miracle right?" I asked
"Yea, you made sure of it," he said
"Good, cause what am about to say is no less than a miracle" I said he farrowed his eyes
"I hated you at first, down to the bone marrow, your mere touch gives me the creep" he rolled his eyes "but now it's different, you broke all my defenses, imprinted your name in my heart" I said and with the change in his face I know something is up. So I continued, I went closer to him and held his hand, I close my eyes and took a deep breath, here it goes
"All am trying to say is I love you Mavis" I said, and for the first time in a long time I called his name, he kept blinking and staring at me, I waited for him to talk but he didn't, tears rolled down, rejection is the worse. He opened his mouth to talk, I took off cause I can't withstand if he says it. I ran out of the house, luckily nobody saw me ran off in tears.

A/N: Cupcake confessed
Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by enirock(m): 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
He was stunned. That might not be rejection, he was short of words. Thanks you kingpaul for the updates.

Love hard oh

Khriztarl - I am a respecter of English na.

2 Likes

Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by Khriztarl(f): 12:56am On Jun 23, 2020
Esther nawa o. Today you are strong, tomorrow you are broken. Wo, be careful o. enirock, where's my zobo?
Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by enirock(m): 1:06am On Jun 23, 2020
Khriztarl:
Esther nawa o. Today you are strong, tomorrow you are broken. Wo, be careful o.
enirock, where's my zobo?

I am bringing it ooo.

*standsuptogetithimself

It will soon be on your table
Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by Khriztarl(f): 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
enirock:

I am bringing it ooo.
*standsuptogetithimself
It will soon be on your table
Thanks alot. Mama Ruka bring the ishi ewu na? Since wey i sidon here, zobo don come go. Kingpaul07, oya kwontinue.. Ruka bring fearless for kingpaul ejoor.

1 Like

Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by NobleC28(f): 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kingpaul, what happened today
No update for us Abeg coman kontinew.
Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by Khriztarl(f): 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kingpaul07 are you alright??
Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by enirock(m): 12:48am On Jun 25, 2020
Kingpaul we wait on u
Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by enirock(m): 12:52am On Jun 25, 2020
Khriztarl:

Thanks alot.
Mama Ruka bring the ishi ewu na? Since wey i sidon here, zobo don come go.
Kingpaul07, oya kwontinue.. Ruka bring fearless for kingpaul ejoor.
Ah my "ear" just hear/perceive ishi ewu? unbuttons shit. Barman bring ngwo as "accompaniment". We buy land here
Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by Kingpaul07(m): 8:45am On Jun 25, 2020
Chapter 26
I went to the store beside our school, I don't know why but my legs brought me here, maybe it's because of the cupcake, the reason why I thought am the reason he came to our school. I bought one cupcake then came and sat outside
I couldn't even eat the cake, I just kept staring at it as my tears soaked it, I sat there as the day chameleons into the night, I still can't find the strength to go home. Am so embarrassed, I should have just kept quiet. What if he tells our parents and he starts avoiding me, even to the extent of leaving, why didn't I think this through.
"You sure are a hard girl to find" I heard him say, I looked up and saw him standing in front of me he seems out of breath.
"I went everywhere but didn't find you, even Martha has no idea where you might be," he said then sat beside me,
"Then how come you are here?" I asked he took a deep breath.
"Here is where brought me to you, since you made me believe in miracles, I decide to come here and luckily I found you," he said.
"What do you mean, brought me to you?" I asked and he chuckled
"When I was searching for a school to attend, I randomly came in here, you were here with your friends, you had this cupcake with you," he said with a smile "you were by far the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, so I asked the shop keeper which school you attend and he told me," he said
"That's why you always call me cupcake" I smiled,
"Yep, you confessed and ran away, who does that," he said and I felt like disappearing
"Am sorry" I muttered
"You asked if I believe in miracles, yes I do, that's how am able to see you" I turned to him
"You are the most beautiful miracle, that has happened in my life," he said and it warmed my heart
"I love you too Esther," he said and I hiccuped, are my ears deceiving me, he smiled "you don't believe me," he said then leaned forward to kiss me, it's dark and the store light doesn't reach where we are, but even if it's day time I still won't mind. I kissed him back, its a gentle and passionate kiss, I don't care if the people see us or if they think am kissing my brother, or if our parents see us. All I can feel now is his warm lips on mine, I kept on kissing even as I ran out of breath, he is like cancer and spreading all over my body.
"Do you now believe?" he asked as he broke the kiss
"Convince me more," I said and continued the kiss, you know, every moment might be our last so from today onwards I plan to take as much as I can, this is definitely what a first kiss should feel like. The devil is finally mine
He told me everything, what dad has already told me, what surprised me that he has loved me ever since.
"Why didn't you tell me about your feelings since you know we are not related," I asked
"Well I discovered you love another, and I was nervous you will hate me if you knew about my mental break down," he said with a shrug
"So why do you bully me then," I asked, we are now walking home
"Cause that's the only way I can take most of your time, and make you think about me even if it was hate kind of way," he said, how mischievous
"You know, my first kiss was Oliver it felt like nothing, but yours gave me all the electricity and butterfly, even the second kiss still leaves me wanting more," I said, he chuckled
"You think he is your first kiss" he laughed
"Yea, I know who I kissed first," I said
"You think I would allow someone to take that from me," he said with a wink, he must have done something
"What did you do? devil" I asked, giving him a stink eyes, he laughed
"Remember, the day before I travelled, the day I said I will come back to change everything?" He asked and I nodded "well that day I actually came to apologize, but I saw you with Oliver's picture I got mad and then said that," he said I smacked him
"That hunted me for years," I said and he giggled
"Later that night I came into your room, I still wanted to apologize but you were already asleep. I stood there, you were so angelic, I hated myself for the pain I have made you pass through, it was like magic I moved forward to you and planted my lips on yours, it lasted for like 5 seconds" he said and I gasped "you woke up actually, I froze thinking I have been caught, but you just licked your lips and went back to sleep" he laughed "it was very cute"
"I thought it was a dream," I said, that's the bad dream I thought I had that night, he actually stole my first kiss "you devil" I kept hitting him, though am glad he did, he ran off and I after him.
He made the rules of our relationship, no kissing or anything like that at home, we have to respect our parents, he says our kissing will be at school, whenever we have the chance we will steal a kiss. I hate the fact because school is not yet in session.
He actually told my dad about his feelings but promised not to act on it yet, he didn't like the fact we are sort of dating but he didn't hate it either, he just makes sure we are never alone at home, am always helping mom at the store.
All is well as long as he is officially mine, I told him to hide it from the student since they all think we are related, he said he doesn't care what those imps think, that's the devil for you. But I insisted, he agreed, next term we will be in a new class and that's when the tournament holds.
My only excitement when the school started is I now have the chance to kiss him, I just have to find the opportunity, I didn't kiss him throughout the break, not lack of trying but because he is a man of honour, he already promised dad he won't kiss me so he is keeping to his promise.
"We are now in exam class" Martha squealed, she filled me in on her life, it's been good, her parents are now civil towards each other, she is officially dating mike.
"Yea," I said as I look around the class.
"The coach sent for them," she said in a monotone
"What do you mean?" I asked, with a nervous laugh
"You are looking for Mavis, the coach sent for them," she said, am so transparent, "I thought you said you will put your feelings in check," she said
"I did, come on he is my brother," I said and went out, am not ready for a thousand questions. Not long after the boys came back except the devil. I have to go look for him, I couldn't find him, I then decided to go check the old lab, a hand grabbed me as I try to peek
"You devil" I know even before seeing his face, cause his touch gave me the chills.
"I know you will search for me" he whispered behind my ears I moaned, "do you miss this" he kissed my neck
"Yes" I whispered, he kept leaving kisses on my neck, he is the end of me. He turned me around then left a feathering kiss on my lips, though it's light it's still earth-shattering. The kiss started as a tender kiss until it became more furious with us both revealing how much we want each other.
After the kiss section, we went back to class, I have to tuck my lips in, so the class won't notice my swollen lips, as for the devil he doesn't care.
Everything kept going well, our parents have to wake up at night to check on us, I still sneak into his room and gist sometimes but he still never kiss me no matter how much I try. It's annoying sometimes making me think am not attractive.
Am now trying to sleep, tonight and resist the urge of going to his room, I was about standing up when he came in, that's a first.
"You're finally noticing me," I said, he didn't say anything, he just walked to me and knelt on my bed, I sat up supporting my weight with my elbow.
"What are you doing?" I asked as if it's not what I want. He leans down and kissed my neck, he found out long ago it's my weak spot, I grabbed the sheet for I feel like am falling.
I moan as he slowly claws my tummy, he is with no shirt, I feel all tingles whenever his bare body touched mine, I now know am in the devil's web
My mouth aches as I need his warm lips on it, he kisses down to my chest, on top of my breast, I could feel my nipples hardened. To make it worse he has to slip his hand inside my nightwear and teased my nipples, I felt fireworks explode, I shook with tremor, we have never gone this far before. I need him to kiss me now, and perhaps more, I dragged him up to kiss him senseless, he stopped me by putting his hands between our lips.
"This is my punishment cupcake," he said and stood up. He can't be serious, I watched him walked towards the door, I threw my pillow at him
"You bastard" he smirked and left, I wanted to shout but can't cause our parents will hear me.
I rushed towards him as he left, I will have him today even if I have to rape him. Unfortunately for me, the devil locked his door, that devil, I had to force myself to sleep.

A/N: Sorry guys, I was busy.
Esther is making me Jealous.

1 Like

Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by Kingpaul07(m): 8:51am On Jun 25, 2020
Chapter 27
When I woke up the next morning I refuse to give him any attention, I snapped at him every time, he found it funny, he thinks he can play with me like this. Even when he tried talking to me at school I brushed him off, he even left some romantic notes in my desk.
"I love you, that's the beginning and the end of everything" I read it. I went out, he always keeps one when I come back
"YOU GAVE ME FAIRYTALE IN MY ORDINARY LIFE" slowly he is earning my forgiveness, I left again, I love his note, I never tag him the romantic type.
"I will rather be kissing you than missing you now" he just made me remember last night, I glared at him. I still left when I have the chanced.
"Am having ones of those moment's that made me realize how lost I will be without you" good you just realized it.
"I love seeing you happy, your smile is my greatest reward" he really is so sweet, he just made my day brightest, but I still want more.
"You smile I melt" he got me with this, I turn to look at him, he placed his hand on his chest and slumps, showing me how he melts cause I just smiled to him. I don't even care if someone is seeing us, I can't wait for dismissal, the tournament starts tomorrow.
"That was so cheesy of you devil," I said as we both walked home, he smiled
"You know at a touch of love everybody becomes a poet," he said and I smiled. We walked home, he stopped all of a sudden, I looked at his face his happy face disappeared, he was looking at something, I then followed his gaze to see two guys standing not quite far
"Go home cupcake, I will meet you there" he whispered, he is serious, I didn't want to argue I just left, I passed the two guys, after walking a bit far I turned to see him speaking with the guys. I have a bad feeling about this.
When he came back he looks so angry, I tried talking to him he said he is tired and went to his room. I was disappointed but I gave him time. It continued he kept distancing himself, I never saw the guys again, our tournament we were the most feared team, all thanks to him, he has a passion for the ball, but he seems worried.
I started thinking he is over me, am I not attractive, he didn't even kiss me in school even when am alone with him, I decided to confront him about it.
"What's wrong with you, do you think the relationship is a mistake?" I asked, luckily our parents are not around.
"No, cupcake why would you ever think that," he asked
"With your recent behaviour am scared," I said with teary eyes. He came closer and place my hand on his chest.
"The heart never lies, this is how fast you make my heartbeat" and sure it is beating pretty fast "I wake up every morning, before everyone, I walk to the next room which is yours, I watch you sleep, it always brings a smile to my face. I spend the whole day knowing at night I will be sleeping in the room next to yours if that isn't love then what is?" he asked and I felt relief wash over me.
"I use to wonder if love is worth fighting for, but with you, I know am ready for whatever war," I said and he smiled.
"Tomorrow is final, we will win and I dedicate my goals to you," he said, I smiled, I want to kiss him but I know he won't let me, he is taller and fast, so I came up with a plan.
"Come see" I took him near the sofa I stood on it, now am taller, he is confused why am standing on the sofa
"Why are you standing there?" he asked
"Cause now am taller and I can do this, first look behind you" he looks behind, he saw nothing then turned back to me, as soon he turned I smashed my lips on his. I cupcake have successfully stolen a kiss from him
"Smart," he said with a smile as he broke the kiss. That night was fun we stayed up late night talking about things and how he will play tomorrow. I slept in his hands luckily our parents didn't interrupt.
Today is the final, the school morale is high, some student came with carbon sheet with The devils' name written on it, he is definitely the magic in the team, I look to see Oliver giving me a glare. After I broke up with him he has been keeping malice with me, how the table turns
"Hey devil, remember your promise," I said to him
"Sure cupcake," he said before getting ready for the ball, I went and sat where the audiences are, I sat beside Martha.
"Your brother is something else?" She said
"How? " I asked
"We have never qualified now we are in the finals" yea he really is something else.
The crowd thundered as the two teams come out to the field, I saw him came out, but his normal cheerful mood is gone he looks sad, what happened, he had his gaze locked somewhere. I then followed his gaze he is looking at those guys I saw that day, they were smirking at him. He then looked at me, he gave me a sad smile, like the one he gave me the day our parents introduced us. Something is definitely wrong and these two guys are definitely the cause

A/N: Trouble brewing
Re: Accidental Brother (book One) by Kingpaul07(m): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2020
Khriztarl:
Kingpaul07 are you alright??

Yes I am, thanks for asking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MY CARELESS MOTHER Episode 4-7 (e-books/story) / Dipo Tepede's Writing Competition: 33,000 Naira Prize / Destiny Delayed But Unchanged...a Short Story You Will Surely Love To Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 185
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.