|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,755,695 members, 6,547,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 October 2021 at 09:24 AM
|Vacancy For Head, Business Development by tolex29(f): 10:53pm On May 24, 2020|
Are You A Business Rain Maker?
If Yes, Then an International PR Consulting Firm Wants You
Job Location: Lagos State
Position: Head, Business Development
You will be our preferred candidate if you are a FEMALE and you have spent about 5-10 years within a reputable and well-structured Business Consulting or Marketing Communications consulting firm.
Job descriptions and Qualities
You must be a business rain maker, a lead pointer, a deal striker and a professional problem-solver for our business and our clients. Your most important job is to independently win new businesses for our client and organically grow the revenue from existing ones. For our client, excuses don’t bring results, performance do. So, you must be a performer.
• A strong financial acumen and a clear understanding of what the success of a business looks like in today’s world.
• You will be expected to generate at least N30million in new business wins or organic growth per year.
• You will be expected to lead and be actively involved in business development campaigns and present proof of a minimum of 6 new businesses you have independently closed per year and proof of at least 6 organic growth opportunities you have closed for our clients each year.
• You will have the ultimate responsibility for profit and business growth for our clients.
• You must possess a proven track record of developing and presenting dynamic, charismatic and persuasive presentations. This skill is a must for you continually on this job.
• You must cultivate and maintain productive client relationships at senior levels of the organizations our clients’ services to enhance the company’s works.
• You must earn and command the respect and confidence of key client executives resulting in favorable feedbacks and assessments from clients.
• You must be able to feel the pulse of all client executives by touching base frequently with the senior executives of the organizations our client serves. This includes engaging the top Marketing/Brand Executives as part of the periodic Client Satisfaction Survey.
• You must continually offer creative ideas, thinking, and counsel that clients would value if need and continually be merchandising the value of our professional services to clients.
• You must regularly seek client feedback on the company’s performance and promote the company’s accomplishments. You will be expected to always proactively address issues, obstacles or conflicts with our clients.
Very attractive with an official car.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants who meet the requirements listed above should forward CVs to ‘Mgtpositions@stresert.com’ using ‘HBD-PRC’ as subject of the mail before 20th June, 2020.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32