Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. (7418 Views)

E Don Happen Again Oo!! A Jss 2 Student Impregnanted A Female Corper. / Someone Should Tell Me The Truth Ooo... I Can't Take This Anymore / Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by Natural441(m): 11:16pm On May 24, 2020
*E DON RED OOO!*
I was just goofing around on Facebook, saw one pretty sister and that was how the # Casanova_spirit inside me pushed me to send her friend request which she accepted after two days.
Some days after I sent her that hand wave on Facebook messenger and she responded. That was how it all started...
Something in me was saying take it easy but this spirit of Casanova was really prepared to deal with me.
After pressure she accepted advances and she even told me she does not want any unserious fellow but I keep assuring her I am different that my love is here to stay... But deep inside me I came for the tithe and offering...
Last Saturday she visited me in her Rav-4 and we spent the night together. # Hmmm
On Sunday morning she asked me to go drop her at home which I obliged... We drove close to Artillery Barrack, she pointed to the Army gate and ask me to drive in.
I thought she was joking but alas, she was not!
We got to the gate, the soldiers at the gate were saluting her... At that point, the car's AC became dysfunctional, it was on but I was sweating!
Luckily she did not notice. I dropped her and she pecked me. She told me to go with the car and use it, that she will come to my place after service. I managed to drive out of the gate... # See_gobe
Later in the day she came as promised and ask if she surprised me... I said not really that I am proud of her.
Meanwhile I have already peed like 200 times...
Just this morning, she fully introduced herself as
# Major_Esther , her only two brothers are Lt Colonels in the Army and she is the only girl of her father who is a retired General... # Shikena
I know I am dead but I don't know how dead I am...
My wife and kids are due to return anytime COVID-19 permit!
Please I need help, advice and # Fast please!!!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by Beedude(m): 11:26pm On May 24, 2020
E don happen i don tell am. Ur egungun has later enter barracks

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by lanre9ja(m): 11:40pm On May 24, 2020
Finally edon happen

6 Likes

Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by longetivity(m): 11:49pm On May 24, 2020
i feel like crying for op

23 Likes

Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by Louisosazee(m): 11:53pm On May 24, 2020
Just be straight forward to her, just tell her the truth, i know you wont have the courage to do that grin grin angry angry angry

14 Likes

Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by Vyzz: 11:53pm On May 24, 2020
Operation change location

14 Likes

Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 24, 2020
Push her over to me lol
Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by zexy2030(m): 12:05am On May 25, 2020
Natural441:

*E DON RED OOO!*
I was just goofing around on Facebook, saw one pretty sister and that was how the # Casanova_spirit inside me pushed me to send her friend request which she accepted after two days.
Some days after I sent her that hand wave on Facebook messenger and she responded. That was how it all started...
Something in me was saying take it easy but this spirit of Casanova was really prepared to deal with me.
After pressure she accepted advances and she even told me she does not want any unserious fellow but I keep assuring her I am different that my love is here to stay... But deep inside me I came for the tithe and offering...
Last Saturday she visited me in her Rav-4 and we spent the night together. # Hmmm
On Sunday morning she asked me to go drop her at home which I obliged... We drove close to Artillery Barrack, she pointed to the Army gate and ask me to drive in.
We got to the gate, the soldiers at the gate were saluting her... At that point, the car's AC became dysfunctional, it was on but I was sweating!
Luckily she did not notice. I dropped her and she pecked me. She told me to go with the car and use it, that she will come to my place after service. I managed to drive out of the gate... # See_gobe
Later in the day she came as promised and ask if she surprised me... I said not really that I am proud of her.
# Major_Esther , her only two brothers are Lt Colonels in the Army and she is the only girl of her father who is a retired General... # Shikena
pls push her to me I will marry her Asap, in short first week of June, pls reply ur DM, I'm dead serious. Give me her Facebook name. I will marry her instata, I'm a civil servant too, introduce me to her, abeg tell her d truth but inform her that someone is interested in her and he is very serious, I swear.

7 Likes

Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 12:10am On May 25, 2020
Abeg op when be d burial cause I gat chop rice oh
Update us d burial poster when out ok

21 Likes

Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by samler(m): 12:11am On May 25, 2020
Your village people don push you enter express

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by SavageBoy: 12:49am On May 25, 2020
Abeg who get pics of those Ghanaian pallbearers grin

Though I feel this story is just one of these cooked up nairaland stories undecided

22 Likes

Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by MansoryMX(m): 12:56am On May 25, 2020
Natural441:

*E DON RED OOO!*

LMFAO

[img]https://media./images/d4ed531ccc5fa7c9a1f62c0414dddae5/tenor.gif[/img]

12 Likes

Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by Mercykayy(m): 2:30am On May 25, 2020
Copy and paste undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by Nelx(m): 2:35am On May 25, 2020
E don happen grin grin grin

31 Likes

Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by ABLESOFT2(m): 2:47am On May 25, 2020
SavageBoy:
Abeg who get pics of those Ghanaian pallbearers grin

Though I feel this story is just one of these cooked up nairaland stories undecided
But It Is Still Very Funny I Just Cant Stop Laughing

5 Likes

Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by Kryptonvinyl(m): 2:54am On May 25, 2020
Can't stop laughing. But my advice is....
When next she comes to ur house get sober. Tell her the truth, and also tell her to "KILL" u. That u know she'll kill u. Once u say that she'll know that u are actually sorry for what u did and she'll be satisfied that u know that she can Bleep u up (some people like to have this feeling)

8 Likes

Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by Nobody: 3:40am On May 25, 2020
Fake!
You only edited the covid19 part.
Your supposed wife and kids went to her people over the weekend and would be back on Sunday or so.
I read this shit long before.

18 Likes

Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by Nicklaus619(m): 5:06am On May 25, 2020
Baba why are you posting fake news Nah, what do you stand to gain??

This sh!t is a story line extracted from MY MADAM AND I PART 1

A story by our Nairaland finest novelist Topher052

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by Lagbaja01(m): 5:06am On May 25, 2020
Desperado
zexy2030:

pls push her to me I will marry her Asap, in short first week of June, pls reply ur DM, I'm dead serious. Give me her Facebook name. I will marry her instata, I'm a civil servant too, introduce me to her, abeg tell her d truth but inform her that someone is interested in her and he is very serious, I swear.

2 Likes

Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by Angelacruz: 6:30am On May 25, 2020
Old story
Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by alphaRego01(m): 6:58am On May 25, 2020
My broda if she is presentable and fits ur spec,carry on.do not allow village people to win you this time.
Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by Shormiey(m): 7:53am On May 25, 2020
Natural441:

*E DON RED OOO!*
Your egungun don finally enter express and motor go soon jam am....Shai!!! Your matter tie wrapper and gele oooo.

1 Like

Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by Shormiey(m): 7:54am On May 25, 2020
alphaRego01:
My broda if she is presentable and fits ur spec,carry on.do not allow village people to win you this time.
Go and read the story and fix your eyes on it, you will understand better.

1 Like

Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by geezynoni: 7:58am On May 25, 2020
Cool story

1 Like

Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by nextdoorpal: 7:59am On May 25, 2020
I've read this story years back, OP stop lying to us to gain traction, you just copied this story elsewhere n pasted it here. Mtcheeew!
Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by X0012(m): 8:05am On May 25, 2020
Chai

See seriousness grin

zexy2030:

Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by Youngpo413: 8:12am On May 25, 2020
Some guys are creative.
Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by Natural441(m): 8:18am On May 25, 2020
Louisosazee:
Just be straight forward to her, just tell her the truth, i know you wont have the courage to do that grin grin angry angry angry
omo courage ke I don dey dream different dreams

1 Like

Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by skyhighweb(m): 8:18am On May 25, 2020
joke factory
Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by Natural441(m): 8:19am On May 25, 2020
X0012:
Chai

See seriousness grin

that mean you wanna kill me patapata
Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by blinking001(m): 8:26am On May 25, 2020
zexy2030:

See your life cheesy
Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by daveson2020(m): 8:35am On May 25, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin apams undertakers are warming up grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Because She Gave Me One Round... / Erotic Story - Grace, The House Girl (warning 18+ ONLY) / My Fiancee Is Hiv Positive, I Love Her And Still Want To Go On With The Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.