Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

A Mentor Needed For A Beginner - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Mentor Needed For A Beginner (632 Views)

Which Programming Language Should A Beginner Start With? / PAID PHP MENTOR NEEDED / Web Developer Mentor Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mentor Needed For A Beginner by Nobody: 6:19am On May 25, 2020
Good day programmers.. please I have huge interest in programming and already bought a laptop core i3 2.20ghz but the problem is I don't know anything related to it. Meanwhile I would love to learn a language that can also act as a side hustle for me later on(second source of income) ....... So please programming experts what should be my next step to take
Re: A Mentor Needed For A Beginner by HappyPagan: 6:36am On May 25, 2020
You can learn Python - easy to pick up, and quite versatile in today's world. I won't make you a super programmer in three months - I don't think anyone can. But I do know that learning takes time, and that's why this group was created.

So, check it out, it's free anyways, so you can leave whenever you want to. Class is already in session.

Ensure you are ready to engage and participate. The group does not accommodate lurkers. You can be kicked if you don't kick on.
Link: bitDOTly/2Lr4q13 (change dot to fullstop)
Re: A Mentor Needed For A Beginner by talk2hb1(m): 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
danielconstant:
Good day programmers.. please I have huge interest in programming and already bought a laptop core i3 2.20ghz but the problem is I don't know anything related to it. Meanwhile I would love to learn a language that can also act as a side hustle for me later on(second source of income) ....... So please programming experts what should be my next step to take
Hope You understand what programmers do?
Re: A Mentor Needed For A Beginner by valzey(m): 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
I hope you find.

(1) (Reply)

Hi Developers, I've Got An Application, And I'm Looking For A Partnership / What Programming Language Should One Learn Before University / Brokenness And Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.