Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,509,191 members, 5,717,243 topics. Date: Friday, 10 July 2020 at 12:01 AM

EFCC Convicts Babatunde Rufai “Wear It All" Boutique Owner For Fraud - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Convicts Babatunde Rufai “Wear It All" Boutique Owner For Fraud (60702 Views)

Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" / Court Convicts Ex-banker, Loretta Bayei For Fraud / Court Convicts Yahoo Boy Acting As A U.S Army Injured In Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Convicts Babatunde Rufai “Wear It All" Boutique Owner For Fraud by Maximar: 12:46pm On May 25
RealLordZeus:
Option fine of #400,000 for a crime of $5,000.

I'm sorry but her worship must be on her period

Lol. I think the forfeiture of the exotic cars to FGN which probably costs more than $5000 is why she gave such a fine option/judgement.

Only in Nigeria will fraud convictions be having option of fine
Re: EFCC Convicts Babatunde Rufai “Wear It All" Boutique Owner For Fraud by jericco1(m): 12:53pm On May 25
vikstandon:

But I go fear to use my credit card for em boutique.
He's got criminal tendency!!! Make I no buy boxers finish wey no reach 5k reach house dey hear pan pan 20k 50k 2milla.....haba!. That kind thing dey pain o.

Lol grin grin
Re: EFCC Convicts Babatunde Rufai “Wear It All" Boutique Owner For Fraud by kuuljay(m): 12:58pm On May 25
MajesticKris:
you pay 400,000 for a 2m case.. who no go pay ...
those three cars.don enter several millions ns

1 Like

Re: EFCC Convicts Babatunde Rufai “Wear It All" Boutique Owner For Fraud by gaventa: 1:07pm On May 25
Exactly what hurts many people , you hate on them not because you hate the crime but you feel oppressed by the way the spend money , little do you forget they suffer alone also in their closet. Like I always say he without sin should cast the first stone. From the pastor that lies to his congregation to get money to the vendor that Inflates prices above his proposed profit margin to the polotician that steaks public funds to the director of a parastatal that holds on to pensioners gratuity just to yield increase to anyboyd that has ever robbed anyone in an way we all are thieves and we will suffer the consequences if our actions.
naija4life247:

The whites are fraudsters, they will not die well. However, when this our Yahoo boys defraud the whites, they don't give the proceed to the government or people of Nigeria, instead they use it to oppress others. Buy exotic cars, log in hotels for months and carry big prostitutes.

Yes, the idiot Judge is mad. Maybe her children too are internet fraudsters.
Re: EFCC Convicts Babatunde Rufai “Wear It All" Boutique Owner For Fraud by padresolomon: 1:11pm On May 25
RealLordZeus:

Those three cars are worth more than 10 million naira
Re: EFCC Convicts Babatunde Rufai “Wear It All" Boutique Owner For Fraud by EDGEof2MORO: 1:35pm On May 25
RealLordZeus:

Why are you sorry? You dey fear? grin
Re: EFCC Convicts Babatunde Rufai “Wear It All" Boutique Owner For Fraud by fowlyansh181(m): 1:48pm On May 25
MajesticKris:
you pay 400,000 for a 2m case.. who no go pay ...
while you fortify three cars worth about 4m each ... its painful
Re: EFCC Convicts Babatunde Rufai “Wear It All" Boutique Owner For Fraud by solomorinho(m): 3:34pm On May 25
Name checkers fully present
Name; na Dem, never ceases 2disappoint us �
Re: EFCC Convicts Babatunde Rufai “Wear It All" Boutique Owner For Fraud by Bagehot: 3:39pm On May 25
tillaman:
Tunde wear it all, everybody na mo’fuckin hypocrite in this country

This Dude has been a fraudster since his days in UNILAG. Back then, B-Naira was his groupie.
Re: EFCC Convicts Babatunde Rufai “Wear It All" Boutique Owner For Fraud by tillaman(m): 3:44pm On May 25
Bagehot:

This Dude has been a fraudster since his days in UNILAG. Back then, B-Naira was his groupie.
yeah I know that dude Bnaira, he now runs a record label claiming he made his money from Cryptocurrency
Re: EFCC Convicts Babatunde Rufai “Wear It All" Boutique Owner For Fraud by Chuky7(m): 3:45pm On May 25
Exc2000:
cool

9 month and he is out scamming people again, he even has 400,000 fine option .. 2000000 - 400,000 he made 1,600,000 profit.. legal fees 200,000 , he still keeps 1,400,000 government keeps 400,000 , lawyers 200,000

Better start scamming Dumb American Trump supporters and make good money for yourself and family.... at least they are racist and think Africans are piece of shiit

If you clearly read the EFCC act you would know why nobody get scared of them any more

lol my man...

Trump supporters go sweet but Hillary and obama are more gullible
Re: EFCC Convicts Babatunde Rufai “Wear It All" Boutique Owner For Fraud by kratosonofzeus: 3:57pm On May 25
TripleOh7:

Rubbish talk.

So because politicians are corrupt we should leave armed robbers to roam about?
Bobo farabale, when re not talking about armed robbers here.
Re: EFCC Convicts Babatunde Rufai “Wear It All" Boutique Owner For Fraud by zoghys: 5:15pm On May 25
Myself2:

I wrote it,,, didnt you realise ?

Nope, you only wrote the write up, and not the comment. Remember, you asked me to read the comment. #9jamycon3
Re: EFCC Convicts Babatunde Rufai “Wear It All" Boutique Owner For Fraud by Myself2(m): 5:19pm On May 25
zoghys:

Nope, you only wrote the write up, and not the comment. Remember, you asked me to read the comment. #9jamycon3

Oh stop it please , I wrote the comment not the write up
Re: EFCC Convicts Babatunde Rufai “Wear It All" Boutique Owner For Fraud by zoghys: 5:23pm On May 25
Myself2:

Oh stop it please , I wrote the comment not the write up

Lol, just trying to be naughty. Have a lovely day ahead.
Re: EFCC Convicts Babatunde Rufai “Wear It All" Boutique Owner For Fraud by TripleOh7: 5:25pm On May 25
kratosonofzeus:
Bobo farabale, when re not talking about armed robbers here.

I know.

But we can't say that because politicians are stealing and going free, so let the society descend into chaos.
Re: EFCC Convicts Babatunde Rufai “Wear It All" Boutique Owner For Fraud by Myself2(m): 5:31pm On May 25
zoghys:

Lol, just trying to be naughty. Have a lovely day ahead.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EFCC Convicts Babatunde Rufai “Wear It All" Boutique Owner For Fraud by Successrole(m): 6:30pm On May 25
whaaaaaaaat

I think am tired of this country

Re: EFCC Convicts Babatunde Rufai “Wear It All" Boutique Owner For Fraud by yommen: 8:11pm On May 25
Awon Family Obi Invictus
Re: EFCC Convicts Babatunde Rufai “Wear It All" Boutique Owner For Fraud by rafcrown(m): 8:31pm On May 25
Jokerman:
Why are many young guys into this fraud set??
Laziness
Get reach quick
Re: EFCC Convicts Babatunde Rufai “Wear It All" Boutique Owner For Fraud by rafcrown(m): 8:33pm On May 25
Hypnotise:
Judiciary, if you want to punish someone, do it properly to discourage others from doing likewise. Option of fine should be at least #2.5 million.
MINIMUM SENTENCE SHOULD BE FROM 3 YEARS.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Convicts Babatunde Rufai “Wear It All" Boutique Owner For Fraud by bewla(m): 9:59am On May 26
RealLordZeus:

But she have sarnitry pad
Re: EFCC Convicts Babatunde Rufai “Wear It All" Boutique Owner For Fraud by ipunblock5: 10:18am On May 26

1 Like

Re: EFCC Convicts Babatunde Rufai “Wear It All" Boutique Owner For Fraud by KingAzubuike(f): 6:42am On Jun 10
Bagehot:

That's not him .. use Google to be sure of what you post.
Re: EFCC Convicts Babatunde Rufai “Wear It All" Boutique Owner For Fraud by Bagehot: 9:11am On Jun 10
KingAzubuike:

That's not him .. use Google to be sure of what you post.

LOL. Unless he has wiped his facebook by now . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court / Ugandan Lady Strips Herself In Court After Judge Ordered Her To Be Remanded / Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.