Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Obaseki: Why I Am Opposed To Direct Primary - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: Why I Am Opposed To Direct Primary (26989 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied / El-Rufai: Northern Governors Ready To Confront Anyone Opposed To Ending Almajiri / 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: Why I Am Opposed To Direct Primary by Born2Breed(f): 8:13pm On May 25, 2020
adekolaelect:
sorry I mistakenly like your post .I hereby withdraw it bcs it has no element fact and sensibility .to prove me wrong !! Is Edo state governorship election going to hold in delegation form by INEC to avoids pandemic in their states ? If you insist on secret ballot for primary election !! Are they going to conduct their states election in secret like inter party primary you approved to be secret? Why are you supporting governorship election in general ballot voting but you failed to approve primary election in general ballots voting? Which one required more gardening of people between primary election and general state's election ? Partisan politics has limited your reasoning ability .

I wish you could read what you wrote and see how dense you sound.
Re: Obaseki: Why I Am Opposed To Direct Primary by adekolaelect(m): 8:17pm On May 25, 2020
Born2Breed:

I wish you could read what you wrote and see how dense you sound.
this is only what you have upstair for the questions asked ?

Re: Obaseki: Why I Am Opposed To Direct Primary by Born2Breed(f): 8:38pm On May 25, 2020
adekolaelect:
this is only what you have upstair for the questions asked ?

This actually confirms you are a ninny. Referring to that gibberish as questions? What a dolt!!!
Re: Obaseki: Why I Am Opposed To Direct Primary by ajailer(m): 8:48pm On May 25, 2020
very valid point o
oshomole n co, back to the trenches again.
Re: Obaseki: Why I Am Opposed To Direct Primary by nickxtra(m): 8:51pm On May 25, 2020
Hi
Born2Breed:

Let me dignify your silly mention with a response because vile morons like you don't really deserve it.

Below are the images of indirect and direct primary. Ogbe Stadium has more than enough space for the delegates to maintain social distancing.

You just woke from sleep to dig up your pix from your pre-covid 19 archives. In the COVID-19 era, appropriate measures will be taken. Common sense should instill in you that a crowd of like 100-200 persons is easier to control than a crowd of over 4,000 persons. Don't allow your emotions to suppress your common sense, pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment / Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants / Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.