Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now (15256 Views)

Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition / Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary / Chris Ngige: I Am Considering Contesting For A Senatorial Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by Ndibunna: 7:23am On May 25, 2020
The Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr Chris Ngige has said he is too busy serving the nation at the national level to consider a shot at the 2021 Anambra State governorship election.

Ngige who spoke to reporters in his country home in Alor, in Idemili Local Government Area, of the state on Sunday said although he had the right to contest, he was too busy with his national assignment as a minister to start eyeing “a provincial job.”

He spoke after presenting cash and food items, totaling N15m as COVID-19 palliatives to some vulnerable persons in the area.

Ngige said, “Whether you’re a member of APC or PDP, APGA, Accord, APA, PPP, once you are vulnerable, you get. We started with my town. We will fan out to my local government, then to my entire senatorial district. We also intend to reach out to the church. If we don’t do it and COVID-19 kills all of us, what then will my foundation do?

“Yes, there have been speculations that I am eyeing the governorship of Anambra State. They have written about it in a lot of media. I am a politician. They have the right to speculate on my next move. My next move is very vast.

“Elections will come in 2023, I have a right to vie for any position. I can vie for Senate. I can vie for President if I so wish. Election will be coming in Anambra State, latest November 2021 to elect a successor to Obiano. I am not disqualified. I have a right to say I can run.

“I don’t have interest for now in Anambra governorship because I am on a national assignment."

https://punchng.com/im-too-busy-to-eye-anambra-gov-seat-ngige/?fbclid=IwAR2lSLcngkpNSC1mgUU84wbbrr2UlW3ID4nbUGmH-01jGQPkFura_SCraJ4

Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by yanabasee1(m): 7:25am On May 25, 2020
Listen to Ngige at your own peril.... Politicians are greedy folks and will never be satisfy with whatever they have at hand.....

If given the opportunity, Ngige will gladly embrace it......

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by Nobody: 7:26am On May 25, 2020
Hold your ministerial position.

Let others run..

Both Ngige and Soludo should go and have seat. They are not needed again

5 Likes

Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by AsomughaChuks05: 7:30am On May 25, 2020
Ndibunna:
The Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr Chris Ngige has said he is too busy serving the nation at the national level to consider a shot at the 2021 Anambra State governorship election.

Ngige who spoke to reporters in his country home in Alor, in Idemili Local Government Area, of the state on Sunday said although he had the right to contest, he was too busy with his national assignment as a minister to start eyeing “a provincial job.”

He spoke after presenting cash and food items, totaling N15m as COVID-19 palliatives to some vulnerable persons in the area.

Ngige said, “Whether you’re a member of APC or PDP, APGA, Accord, APA, PPP, once you are vulnerable, you get. We started with my town. We will fan out to my local government, then to my entire senatorial district. We also intend to reach out to the church. If we don’t do it and COVID-19 kills all of us, what then will my foundation do?

“Yes, there have been speculations that I am eyeing the governorship of Anambra State. They have written about it in a lot of media. I am a politician. They have the right to speculate on my next move. My next move is very vast.

"Elections will come in 2023, I have a right to vie for any position. I can vie for Senate. I can vie for President if I so wish. Election will be coming in Anambra State, latest November 2021 to elect a successor to Obiano. I am not disqualified. I have a right to say I can run.

“I don’t have interest for now in Anambra governorship because I am on a national assignment

https://punchng.com/im-too-busy-to-eye-anambra-gov-seat-ngige/?fbclid=IwAR2lSLcngkpNSC1mgUU84wbbrr2UlW3ID4nbUGmH-01jGQPkFura_SCraJ4

Ngige wants to become a senator again Is he not tired?

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by Finnese001: 7:33am On May 25, 2020
this one is a sell out
Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by Zuriel23: 7:42am On May 25, 2020
Ok
Well-done Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige for opening the eyes of ndi Anambra. You made ndi Anambra to understand that there's so much money in the state. Thank you
But let me remind you that you have no business in the state House. Your time is gone and gone forever.
You can contest for senatorial zone no problems but for governor? NO

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by EyezofGod120: 7:42am On May 25, 2020
OK,next
Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by OutharryHIV: 7:42am On May 25, 2020
yanabasee1:
Listen to Ngige at your own peril.... Politicians are greedy folks and will never be satisfy with whatever they have at hand.....

If given the opportunity, Ngige will gladly embrace it......
That's not right sir.. The Nwabueze I know is not opportunistic neither does he go back on his words.
I have spoken with a lot of politicians and none has come close to this man in morals, responsibility and standing on the truth.. let us not use the yardstick of "politicians" to judge individual character

Chris has been with the APC right from when it was just Ac- Action Congress.. He has been devoted and loyal to the party ever since.. You won't hear him brag about it or try to hustle for juicy positions.. He is just calm and calculating.

He was on his own when he was called to become a minister and he never argued for a better portfolio.. He is not just the regular politician.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by tillaman(m): 7:43am On May 25, 2020
These people are immaculately polished with the spirit of greed, you have had your shot 2003-2006 an let others try too, this world is not for you alone and perhaps you are still relevant in this present administration till 2023, The portfolio wey dem give you, we never feel your impact since day 1 you never sort that one you don dey eye another one olojukokoro
Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by obataokenwa(m): 7:43am On May 25, 2020
Anambra most hated man is talking. Minister of Labour is a useless ministry.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by FuckAllTheMODs: 7:44am On May 25, 2020
LoL, iffa hear say this man waste him time contest for president... you think say presidential election na councilor level.
Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by Nobody: 7:45am On May 25, 2020
They piggyback from Governor to Senator then to Minister and then back again to Senator and then Governor and then finally retire as Ministers. Their pension pots must be overflowing.

Meanwhile an ordinary civil servant will not see his pension after he has worked for 35 years and retired 5 years ago. Nigeria has satanic fossils in power.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by OnyeObodo: 7:45am On May 25, 2020
Onwa Na Etili Ora... Even Though We Love you.... Tinubu loves you more!

Please never you in your lifetime bring that Amala and Ewedu party to Anambra state.

Do us a good favour and keep that useless Boko Haram Party to the Northern side.

Anambra is peace and peace is Anambra.

With that said.... Go To Hell Sir.

4 Likes

Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by Skyfornia(m): 7:45am On May 25, 2020
It will be a waste of his time..because APC WILL NEVER WIN ANAMBRA STATE. Take note of the big letters.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by bolaayenimo: 7:45am On May 25, 2020
Hope the Uba brothers won't abduct this small bird again?

1 Like

Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by godumes: 7:45am On May 25, 2020
Ngige, at least be sincere for once... the truth remains you can't win Anambra state under APC,

1 Like

Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by Kuginzi: 7:46am On May 25, 2020
How does that affect us? Na for your pocket!!

Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by cbngov01(m): 7:46am On May 25, 2020
grin

You always contest and you have been losing! I am sure you will contest again cos you will reason if Buhari can do it, you can...

All the best Nnayi ukwu Ngige

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by Tomide007: 7:46am On May 25, 2020
M
Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:46am On May 25, 2020
This 1 is still day dreaming oh. As it stands now, Ngige cannot even win LGA chairman in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by Clothingonline9(m): 7:47am On May 25, 2020
Funny man
Buy your men clothing check my bio Affordable price payment on delivery within Lagos because I sell strictly Europe quality designer.Nationwide delivery available
Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by AsomughaChuks05: 7:48am On May 25, 2020
As for the governorship in 2021, Ngige should forget it. Professor Chukwuma Soludo is our next governor.

8 Likes

Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by TreasureTayo(m): 7:48am On May 25, 2020
hmmmmm
Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by Caseless: 7:48am On May 25, 2020
You sef don tire. Tony nwoye should go to the race. He's agile.
Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by Efikman(m): 7:48am On May 25, 2020
Onwa�
Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:49am On May 25, 2020
Anambra is APGA. Prof Soludo is our next Governor. Meanwhile for your cheap DStv and Gotv sub,contact us.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing / Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R / PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.