Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Massive Contruction Demolished Around Challenge Area In Ibadan. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Massive Contruction Demolished Around Challenge Area In Ibadan. (468 Views)

Juju Calabash & Ritual Sponges Found In Demolished Lagos Mansion (video) / House Of Architect Who Demolished Enugu Airport Fence Destroyed By Government / How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Contruction Demolished Around Challenge Area In Ibadan. by gdaybobo(m): 7:32am On May 25, 2020
Oyo state government; I recall the promises, I recall the kind hearted speeches and a whole lot that gave us hope. Why oh why would you wait till the construction of that building has gotten to that level before you now decided to issue a DEMOLISH ORDER on thursday afternoon, precisely 15:00hrs; might I ask, how and when do you expect them to respond, knowing fully well that the public holiday and the various holidays will prevent an official sitting in court. If the governor is aware of this act, I fear greatly for what is in store for us. Millions of hundreds of naira has gone into that construction and they would just come and begin to demolish. I am of the notion that whoever owns that property must have done all there is to do and acquired the necessary documents; why did the government not initiate a dialogue first. If this is legal and just why then do you choose to demolish only in the middle of the night? What exactly are we missing? People of Oyo State, I couldn't hold back the tears athe site even if I have no idea who the owner is but I bear compassion in my heart. We need to open our eyes to the cruelty and wickedness of this government. This act is total injustice to the poor man or company who, I reiterate has undoubtedly coughed out hundreds of millions of naira. My Excellency, our able governor @seyimakinde, your image can still be redeemed and your personality, just. Remember how you always mentioned that you had a humble early life? Well, this tells a different tale.

Re: Massive Contruction Demolished Around Challenge Area In Ibadan. by incogni2o: 7:54am On May 25, 2020
You sef see that building, without being a civil engineer, the building is faulty.

Anything worth doingvis with doing well.

I sympathize with the person though, but another potential future tragedy might just have bring averted.
Re: Massive Contruction Demolished Around Challenge Area In Ibadan. by true2home(m): 3:47pm On May 25, 2020
How do you arrive at the conclusion that the building is faulty

incogni2o:
You sef see that building, without being a civil engineer, the building is faulty.

I sympathize with the person though, but another potential future tragedy might just have bring averted.
Re: Massive Contruction Demolished Around Challenge Area In Ibadan. by gdaybobo(m): 3:45pm On May 26, 2020
incogni2o:

How is the building faulty? You are looking at a demolished buidling and you are saying its faulty. Oya o..tell us boss

(1) (Reply)

I Need Cheap Selfcon To Buy / House For Sale / Make 1.875m From Land Investment After 120 Days With Valid Document(09091646780)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.