Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:56 AM

If You're Jealous Of My Talent, Sing Your Own - Yemi Alade Blows Hot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You're Jealous Of My Talent, Sing Your Own - Yemi Alade Blows Hot (580 Views)

"I Faked My Death Because People Didn't See Beauty In My Talent" - Skiibii Says / Peggy Onah: Focus On My Talent, Not On My Boobs / Moesha Boduong: "My Talent Is As Big As My Backside“ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Jealous Of My Talent, Sing Your Own - Yemi Alade Blows Hot by YBMBgod: 10:31am On May 25, 2020
Nigerian singer and songwriter, Yemi Alade comes for her critics who are jealous of her talent.

Yemi Alade was dragged on twitter by those who belief she has no hit songs and shouldn't go head-to-head with Tiwa Savage in a hits battle. MI Abaga had earlier suggested that no female artiste could man up to face Tiwa in any hits battle which was how the whole drama came about.

Yemi then reacted, saying those who ain't cool with his sounds should do music.

She wrote, "If eh dey pain you, say I dey sing and I dey win, go do your own. Nobody hold your mouth."

SOURCE>> https://cooldude.entmediahub.com.ng/if-youre-jealous-of-my-talent-sing-your-own-yemi-alade-blows-hot/

Re: If You're Jealous Of My Talent, Sing Your Own - Yemi Alade Blows Hot by Chrisdre: 10:34am On May 25, 2020
grin
Re: If You're Jealous Of My Talent, Sing Your Own - Yemi Alade Blows Hot by Holumhidey(m): 10:34am On May 25, 2020
Aunty, your talent has gone with Abba kyari to the grave.....
Re: If You're Jealous Of My Talent, Sing Your Own - Yemi Alade Blows Hot by donbachi(m): 10:37am On May 25, 2020
The kind hatred wey dem naija music industry...i wonders how they manage to feature each other.
#fake love
#fake collabo
Re: If You're Jealous Of My Talent, Sing Your Own - Yemi Alade Blows Hot by SaintBishop: 10:46am On May 25, 2020
Lol
Re: If You're Jealous Of My Talent, Sing Your Own - Yemi Alade Blows Hot by Onyi22(f): 10:50am On May 25, 2020
Yemi my dear, don't mind them na jealousy dy worry them... Some of them can't even hold mic infront of a congregation
Re: If You're Jealous Of My Talent, Sing Your Own - Yemi Alade Blows Hot by Onyi22(f): 10:50am On May 25, 2020
Holumhidey:
Brother show us ur own talent
Re: If You're Jealous Of My Talent, Sing Your Own - Yemi Alade Blows Hot by alphaRego01(m): 11:03am On May 25, 2020
Or even Bleep ur own grin
Re: If You're Jealous Of My Talent, Sing Your Own - Yemi Alade Blows Hot by USarmyID(m): 11:18am On May 25, 2020
You need a proofreader Sha.
Re: If You're Jealous Of My Talent, Sing Your Own - Yemi Alade Blows Hot by BrutalJab: 11:18am On May 25, 2020
Holumhidey:

Show us your father, mother, siblings and your own talent.

You think you can hide behind your itel phone and type trash right?

Frustrated lowlifes everywhere.
Re: If You're Jealous Of My Talent, Sing Your Own - Yemi Alade Blows Hot by timibare(m): 11:33am On May 25, 2020
Abi oh
Re: If You're Jealous Of My Talent, Sing Your Own - Yemi Alade Blows Hot by OKorowanta: 11:59am On May 25, 2020
Dat short mournkey MI naim dey ignite this troubles.
Go about your normal business like 2face.
Live, enjoy life and stop pitching people against each other.
Even Davido declaring himself and Wizkid the greatest is pure madness!
No be you go declare yourself the greatest.
History,fans,records will take care of that wen the time is right and ripe.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Don’t Deserve Love – Nigerian Boy Writes An Emotional Post And Shared Pics / Wizkid Arrested For The Rape Of One Tokpe From Ogun State / Khafi Removed From Bbnaija Pepper Dem Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.