Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC (8771 Views)

When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by Goldenrod1: 11:49am On May 25, 2020
CC is usually attached to a post or business letter which means Carbon Copy

How long long does it take you to know the meaning since you join this forum?

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by incogni2o: 11:52am On May 25, 2020
what of co?
Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by donbachi(m): 12:02pm On May 25, 2020
incogni2o:
what of co?
care of

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 25, 2020
And I was thinking cc is creative commons which it also is by the way

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:04pm On May 25, 2020
Chief clerk?
CO- commanding officer!

4 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by StubbornGENIUS: 12:10pm On May 25, 2020
I learnt during my SS1 that cc is usually written at the end of a business letter,followed by the names of the people who were sent carbon copies of the original,so that the recipient(s) would know who else received it.
incogni2o:
what of co?
In writing, co means CO-WROTE/WRITTEN and implies that you wrote something together with someone else.

8 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 25, 2020
Creative common fa?

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by dukeprince50: 12:18pm On May 25, 2020
I noticed it 15seconds ago

6 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by Holumhidey(m): 12:22pm On May 25, 2020
Just now years old

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by johnkey: 12:22pm On May 25, 2020
The only cc I know I credit card

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by Goldenrod1: 12:30pm On May 25, 2020
dukeprince50:
I noticed it 15seconds ago
At least, you didn't lie
Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by Goldenrod1: 12:30pm On May 25, 2020
johnkey:
shocked OG

13 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by Tomtomy98: 1:07pm On May 25, 2020
johnkey:
You are a carder...lol

6 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by hidhrhis(m): 2:03pm On May 25, 2020
Seriously I'm just hearing it for the first time
The only cc I use to hear is credit card when all this young talented internet fraudsters are talking about their achievements or should I call it exploit

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by ContractKiller: 2:25pm On May 25, 2020
Just because you only recently made the discovery, doesn't every one else is like you.

Cc: (Carbon Copy) - Put the email address(es) here if you are sending a copy for their information (and you want everyone to explicitly see this) Bcc: (Blind Carbon Copy) - Put the email address here if you are sending them a Copy and you do not want the other recipients to see that you sent it to this contact.

Goldenrod1:

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by ContractKiller: 2:27pm On May 25, 2020
Are you actually the person in your profile picture?

PrettyPrint:
Creative common fa?
Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 25, 2020
What is the meaning of OP

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by Goldenrod1: 2:30pm On May 25, 2020
ContractKiller:
Just because you only recently made the discovery, doesn't every one else is like you.

Cc: (Carbon Copy) - Put the email address(es) here if you are sending a copy for their information (and you want everyone to explicitly see this) Bcc: (Blind Carbon Copy) - Put the email address here if you are sending them a Copy and you do not want the other recipients to see that you sent it to this contact.

Next
Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by Glink2018(m): 2:32pm On May 25, 2020
Cc means crazy cum
Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 25, 2020
CC mean many things including credit card, customer care etc it all depends on the context
Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 25, 2020
johnkey:
Same here oo... which one be carbon copy again undecided
Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 25, 2020
ContractKiller:

Ohh now i get it. Na Bcc be for bombing that year
Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by Chuky7(m): 2:49pm On May 25, 2020
PrettyPrint:
Creative common fa?
Is that in Literature?...
What of Common "C"ense...
Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by Makavelli25: 3:10pm On May 25, 2020
Graspad:
original poster
Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 25, 2020
Chuky7:

Is that in Literature?...
What of Common "C"ense...
seems far from you

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by Chuky7(m): 3:37pm On May 25, 2020
PrettyPrint:
seems far from you

Lol depends on how you see it...
did you know jazz is short for Jay Zee grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by dopedan(m): 3:41pm On May 25, 2020
Cocaine?? I sell tho hmu
Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by Mykel51(m): 4:44pm On May 25, 2020
johnkey:

Fr fr...
Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by 9jaBloke: 4:55pm On May 25, 2020
About 30 months
Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by femi4: 5:56pm On May 25, 2020
Goldenrod1:

Before Seun created NL....In the days of yahoo, we learnt attach, copy and paste before other complicated internet skills

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 25, 2020
When I was in secondary school. That was when I opened gmail account.
Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by Angelacruz: 7:11pm On May 25, 2020
Original poster
Graspad:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Left Facebook Users Talking Over Bare Butt / How Important Is Tribe In Nigerian Relationships? / Nigerian Ladies Drop Hottest Pictures On Their Phone. SEE PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.