Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC (8772 Views)

When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by borngeologist(m): 8:08pm On May 25, 2020
Cc-cutting channel..only few can understand
Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by Airoflaw(m): 8:58pm On May 25, 2020
I used to think its COPY COPY since it when it involves distribution grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by seanwilliam(m): 9:28pm On May 25, 2020
When u cc someone on nairaland, what's the full meaning
Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by Lekan111(m): 10:10pm On May 25, 2020
Knowledge is power

Someone should check out my signature
Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by donkossy(m): 11:14pm On May 25, 2020
Credit card is the only CC I can relate with
Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by GemUnique(m): 4:34am On May 26, 2020
�� Carbon Copy is Carbon Copy The only CC I know is Credit Card
Re: How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC by ekene101: 6:27am On May 26, 2020
Goldenrod1:
CC is usually attached to a post or business letter which means Carbon Copy

How long long does it take you to know the meaning since you join this forum?
since 2008,it's used when same letter is sent to multiple people,same as in email.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Important Is Tribe In Nigerian Relationships? / Nigerian Ladies Drop Hottest Pictures On Their Phone. SEE PHOTOS / Pretty Scientist Who Dumped Islam Set To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.