Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,861 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Please Don't Go To The Police! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Don't Go To The Police! (687 Views)

Don't Go To Any Igboland Without Knowing This / Police On Twitter: The Real Reasons We Don't Go To The Physical Police Stations / 7 Things That Can Get You Into Trouble With The Police(SARS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Don't Go To The Police! by angelEmade: 12:02pm On May 25, 2020
So just this morning on Nairaland i was reading about a lady who unfortunately lost her automated teller machine (ATM) card and now few days later, her UBA account was debited to the tune of 80K! Like 80K in this hard times is no joke.
What however caught my big attention is people advising her to go to the police and make a report bla bla bla.
I am not degrading the Nigeria police but when it comes to issues of money like these one, they are the biggest thief. The force has been riddled with old, diabolic thief crooks. They might collect the money for you but forget it...you won't get a dime. I am a living witness. Even if they release some part of the money then be rest assured you guys are sharing it 50/50

My advice, walk to the nearest EFCC office near you and lodge your complain....give them details of the transaction and evidence that you actually lost your card. They will not only help you get your money refunded, they might even help you get paid for damages and stress.
I STOPPED BELIEVING IN THE NIGERIAN POLICING SYSTEM LONG AGO.
TO EVERY POLICEMAN OR WOMAN READING THIS..IF YOU DON'T STOP THE HUMAN ABUSE, IF YOU DON'T STOP STEALING FROM PEOPLE, IF YOU DON'T STOP DESTROYING LIVES JUST FOR YOUR OWN GAIN....KARMA WILL FIND YOU...AND YOUR GENERATIONS TO COME.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Don't Go To The Police! by Holumhidey(m): 12:05pm On May 25, 2020
If to say i BE (LIEVE) LEAF in the nigeria police system, goat for don chop me....

2 Likes

Re: Please Don't Go To The Police! by angelEmade: 3:11pm On May 25, 2020
Holumhidey:
If to say i BE (LIEVE) LEAF in the nigeria police system, goat for don chop me....
hahaa...you make me laugh!
Re: Please Don't Go To The Police! by Holumhidey(m): 3:25pm On May 25, 2020
angelEmade:
Lol have a nice day!
Re: Please Don't Go To The Police! by BlissB(f): 3:44pm On May 25, 2020
angelEmade:
So just this morning on Nairaland i was reading about a lady who unfortunately lost her automated teller machine (ATM) card and now few days later, her UBA account was debited to the tune of 80K! Like 80K in this hard times is no joke.
What however caught my big attention is people advising her to go to the police and make a report bla bla bla.
I am not degrading the Nigeria police but when it comes to issues of money like these one, they are the biggest thief. The force has been riddled with old, diabolic thief crooks. They might collect the money for you but forget it...you won't get a dime. I am a living witness. Even if they release some part of the money then be rest assured you guys are sharing it 50/50

My advice, walk to the nearest EFCC office near you and lodge your complain....give them details of the transaction and evidence that you actually lost your card. They will not only help you get your money refunded, they might even help you get paid for damages and stress.
I STOPPED BELIEVING IN THE NIGERIAN POLICING SYSTEM LONG AGO.
TO EVERY POLICEMAN OR WOMAN READING THIS..IF YOU DON'T STOP THE HUMAN ABUSE, IF YOU DON'T STOP STEALING FROM PEOPLE, IF YOU DON'T STOP DESTROYING LIVES JUST FOR YOUR OWN GAIN....KARMA WILL FIND YOU...AND YOUR GENERATIONS TO COME.
Very true, on that thread I made a comment..... my father actually refused going to the police because they will take money from you and may likely do nothing...
Meanwhile where EFCC office day for Delta State not Asaba pls cheesy cheesy, to forget the matter day pain me
Re: Please Don't Go To The Police! by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 03, 2020
angelEmade:

Just saw ur msg... Kindly give me a reply..

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Shows Grandma Dragging A Cobra And Hurls It Away / #georgefloydchallenge - People Recreate The Cold-blooded Murder Of George Floyd / Crime\ Yahoo Boy Died Before The Day Of Completion Of Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.