Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,519 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban (37884 Views)

How Travel Agents Will Get Benefits From Cloud Based ERP Solution? / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein / Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by OsuMustGo: 12:35pm On May 25, 2020
grin
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by CokeBar(f): 12:35pm On May 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
If you don't have something that cannot wait don't Travel!

My kid Brother had an Experience few weeks ago..

Infact He had a dream few days before the Journey where he was caught with some people and only him was allowed to go free..

It happened exactly like dt! After over 24 hrs on the Road, all the passengers and driver where arrested and taken to court with the Exception of My bro Miraculously!

If your Journey is not Extremely Essential don't go!

Triple negatives, how does that make you feel?
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by efembaba(m): 12:36pm On May 25, 2020
First I appreciate the mods for bringing this to the front page.... Nigeria is a big joke to put it mildly. It is a great pity

2 Likes

Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by emilas1979(m): 12:36pm On May 25, 2020
Sure..
Left Anambra to Abuja.
Was seated on the front seat.
So I saw everything..

At headbridge
2k to police
1k road safety

After bridge (Asaba)
3k police
5k taskforce.

5k at Onicha Ugbo

Other numerous checking points, over 50 of them at the highway. B/w 200 and 1000.

A sienna with seven passengers and we paid 12200 each

2 Likes

Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by bestman09(m): 12:36pm On May 25, 2020
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by meum: 12:36pm On May 25, 2020
Dats Naija
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by dazzlingd(m): 12:38pm On May 25, 2020
Lawless nation
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 25, 2020
Coronavirus is police empowerment scheme.

I don't know how I was able to read this lengthy write-up
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by Fearfari: 12:38pm On May 25, 2020
Noncense
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by Neville660: 12:39pm On May 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Infact He had a dream few days before the Journey where he was caught with some people and only him was allowed to go free..

It happened exactly like dt! After over 24 hrs on the Road, all the passengers and driver where arrested and taken to court with the Exception of My bro Miraculously!

We thank God. Next time, tell your brother to pray for such people when he dreams such. It isn't a testimony seeing your fellow ones arrested while you are set free. If such a person dreams such pray for others to be set free and believe. God bless.
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by eleko1: 12:39pm On May 25, 2020
sad we aren’t saying there’s no Coro in Nigeria but daily baba ijebu crayon chart board is a scamdemic.Even the owner of the hotel Rivers state government demolished is now automatically covid “candidate”.They should free us abeg
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by eleojo23: 12:40pm On May 25, 2020
Just open up the country already! angry

People must cross borders especially Lagos-Ibadan, Edo-Delta, Delta-Anambra (Asaba-Onitsha), etc

The interstate lockdown was doomed to failure from the begining.
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:40pm On May 25, 2020
This is naija for u
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by dazzlingd(m): 12:40pm On May 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

.all you stories na miracle.and yet u never find cure to coronavirus
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by TruthHurts100: 12:41pm On May 25, 2020
Dead country
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by Maranzano(m): 12:42pm On May 25, 2020
With this, the aim of the interstate lock down is defeated. They should allow interstate movement since the Covid 19 vaccine is still being expected. Businesses are crumbling and the virus is still spreading. A sickness that cannot be cured should be prevented or endured.

1 Like

Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by boyjo: 12:45pm On May 25, 2020
Enemies of progress why is this on front page?
Why is interstate lockdown still in place?
Please allow people be ahn ahn! angry
If the government should tighten that security at interstate borders, you think say na police go suffer am?

Na you wey dey do investigation wey nobody send you go suffer am because them fit increase that price from N16,500.

dre11

3 Likes

Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 25, 2020
Just like Nigeria itself, the police force is a disgrace. QED!
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by Dankey(m): 12:45pm On May 25, 2020
Qualities of a Failed Nation...
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by Naijaarchive(m): 12:48pm On May 25, 2020
Exception pass grin
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by davit: 12:49pm On May 25, 2020
Wow. Nice investigative journalism. The Cable no dey fall hand.

1 Like

Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by kingxsamz(m): 12:49pm On May 25, 2020
This is Nigeria. It is expected.
When the ones meant to guide the law are the ones breaking it.
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:51pm On May 25, 2020
blinking001:
I keep saying it every where I go that president Buhari is not what is wrong with Nigeria. Most Nigerians are terribly corrupt. Our darling president is working his ass out to bring an end to this pandemic in our country and yet this guys are out there messing up everything.
As a darling president like u called him..

What is he supposed to do seeing and hearing all these misdeeds from the so called security men he pays with the hard earned tax payers money of the poor gullible masses?

Please answer me politely the way I tried not to sound harsh to you.

Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by annyz: 12:52pm On May 25, 2020
dre11:
UNDERCOVER INVESTIGATION: For N16,500, security agents will allow you travel from Lagos to Abuja despite interstate ban

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzqScr_wxss

https://www.thecable.ng/undercover-investigation-for-n16500-security-agents-will-allow-you-travel-from-lagos-to-abuja-despite-interstate-ban

Good job my friend for this first hand information. That's a risky job tho.
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by StubbornGENIUS: 12:53pm On May 25, 2020
I enjoyed reading this.Now i won't think twice about inter-state travel again.
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by megareal: 12:55pm On May 25, 2020
The interstate lockdown is a farce. From this write up, the only way Nigerians can behave is if they are constantly monitored. Cctv cameras should be everywhere in this darn country
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by KingRabota: 12:57pm On May 25, 2020
This zoo can NEVER BE GREAT
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by Tumbulum: 12:57pm On May 25, 2020
Nigeria respect and recongnise only those who has money not minding how you got the money. That's why the people in government are stealing and policemen are collecting bribe. The country is sick and very few people are honest.
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by Femeto: 12:57pm On May 25, 2020
Na Today. Buhari self dey take bribe.
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by eneyoduke(m): 12:59pm On May 25, 2020
Amotekun will be less corrupt
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by oladele10: 1:01pm On May 25, 2020
What sort of country is this. This is lawlessness. If I become the president, my first agenda will be mass sacking in the police force. They have never been good from the onset. Kai kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Bike Men In Accident On Ikorodu Road (Graphic Pics) / Devastating Flood In Bayelsa State In Pictures / COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.