Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban (37894 Views)

How Travel Agents Will Get Benefits From Cloud Based ERP Solution? / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein / Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by omat20(m): 2:52pm On May 25, 2020
All I know is Ididnotreadit. Op wants to kill me
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by greenskittles: 3:01pm On May 25, 2020
On the other thread some guy was asking how much it'd cost to move his car from Lagos to Abuja, including "settling" fees. People were giving him advice and cost estimates there. Nigerians do not deserve a working country yet.
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by kazzamaks28(f): 3:02pm On May 25, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Pls has anybody travelled from 0nitsha to Yola during this interstate lockdown.?
I'm stuck here in Anambra State I need to go to Adamawa state. sad

Just come out of ur house, pack ur bags, hold enough money and go to a bypass, get to a close state, lodge and continue the next day to yola. Determination is the key. This is Nigeria. Everything goes. Am going to lagos from Abuja next week. I entered abuja from benin amidst this audio lockdown.
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by Harkinsoji(m): 3:03pm On May 25, 2020
How much
Sysdatek
post=89942113:

Travelled from ph to lag last sunday

Little sorting at borders

Inter state na scam
Sienna's full roads
Aba , umuahia and Lagos buses are loading in onitsha
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by Openbusiness: 3:10pm On May 25, 2020
Some aboki on my street just went back to Kano like 3 days ago. Which interstate ban is that? Everything na scam. They just used these COVID scamdemic as an excuse to tie the South down but anything goes for Northerners
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by Reference(m): 3:11pm On May 25, 2020
blinking001:
I keep saying it every where I go that president Buhari is not what is wrong with Nigeria. Most Nigerians are terribly corrupt. Our darling president is working his ass out to bring an end to this pandemic in our country and yet this guys are out there messing up everything.

iif he is not ready to fundamentally change the country by restructuring but insists on doing the same thing as has we have for 50 years then he is part of the problem.

If you were employed to run a moribund company, in addition to looking at the staff who had run it aground you will also carefully look at the operating environment that made such possible and seek to reorganise things to avoid putting new wine in old wine skin.

Running a hapless country continually in the same manner while complaining about recurrent failure is not foolishness. It is madness.
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by OdogwuAkataka1(m): 3:59pm On May 25, 2020
dre11:
UNDERCOVER INVESTIGATION: For N16,500, security agents will allow you travel from Lagos to Abuja despite interstate ban

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzqScr_wxss

https://www.thecable.ng/undercover-investigation-for-n16500-security-agents-will-allow-you-travel-from-lagos-to-abuja-despite-interstate-ban
FG created a source of making money for Nigeria police. With your money you can travel to any part of the country despite the interstate travel ban. I know of more than 10 people that have traveled to and fro my state with no hindrance or questioning by the Nigeria police. It is God that is protecting us and not our government
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by benzion72(m): 4:01pm On May 25, 2020
Lockdown is a waste of people time. Corona is as good as normal malaria in Africa. So why follow eyinbo lockdown or will not fit use our own head. How many people dies for Nigeria from corona less than 1% of people infected.

1 Like

Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 25, 2020
Wow! I took time to read the whole write-up - every single word from the 1st to the last. Travelled all the way from Lag to Abj despite the so called ban on interstate travels?!...crossing as many as 5 states?!...even with so called police, military NSCDC officers in check points on the roads?! Shame!! Shame!!! I'm just dumbfounded!! I'm shell shocked. What a country!!
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 25, 2020
Harkinsoji:
How much

Drove myself
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 25, 2020
Oh, and who else picked this statement in the write-up:
And then, one of the two officers by our vehicle said it’s easy for them to collect money from motorists and allow them to move, but sometimes “the spirit will just tell you that no, don’t collect that money, search this vehicle properly”.
Lol @ "the spirit", grin Biko which "spirit"? Ogogoro spirit I guess! gringrin
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by prettmum(f): 4:42pm On May 25, 2020
I need to travel to Lagos as soon as possible I'm in ABA
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by Mycommand: 5:00pm On May 25, 2020
Continue to record their illegal activities and circulate the videos all over the planet. They will be punished accordingly! Shame.

Nigeria is a Lawless country being ruled by a Lawless government. No one takes Nigeria serious anymore, because of it's corrupt tendencies.

Security operatives are one of the major problems of Nigeria, once you offer them money, you are free to do whatever you want to do.

Nigerian Policemen should be cautioned, otherwise they will sell this country one day and collect money, they are corrupt, greedy, and ready to shoot you if you refuse to give them money.[/b][/quote]
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by Drizzy5001(m): 5:05pm On May 25, 2020
kazzamaks28:

Just come out of ur house, pack ur bags, hold enough money and go to a bypass, get to a close state, lodge and continue the next day to yola. Determination is the key. This is Nigeria. Everything goes. Am going to lagos from Abuja next week. I entered abuja from benin amidst this audio lockdown.
ok dear
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by emilas1979(m): 5:07pm On May 25, 2020
Same sienna, same bus station 6k
Jaspaman:

A trip from anambra to abuja b4 all this was how much?
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by skyfather09(m): 5:07pm On May 25, 2020
after some mofo will say corona in Nigeria is a scam, when people dey travel upandan... make bubu just give lockdown again for 2 months
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by iamkingzlee(m): 5:37pm On May 25, 2020
Long read, but it's worth the time

1 Like

Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by OKTolu: 5:42pm On May 25, 2020
Nigeria I hail ooo where every impossibility can be made possible with enough rabba
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by Kakamorufu(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2020
Me sef go soon comot where I dey. We opening our sites soon. The one I do for house don do
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by Ugwueme1(m): 5:59pm On May 25, 2020
This lockdown just open the creative business for our security men on the road they are cahing out of time big time
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by aspiring44: 6:06pm On May 25, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Nigeria is a Lawless country being ruled by a Lawless government. No one takes Nigeria serious anymore, because of it's corrupt tendencies.

Security operatives are one of the major problems of Nigeria, once you offer them money, you are free to do whatever you want to do.

Nigerian Policemen should be cautioned, otherwise they will sell this country one day and collect money, they are corrupt, greedy, and ready to shoot you if you refuse to give them money.

Seriously , I had an encounter with Highway Police way back in 2007 as we were approaching ofosu and I was shocked to the marrow . We were stopped by the High way police man and he demanded for the usual 100 and the driver didn't want to part with the money and the statement he made was " I will kill the three of you and I will run into the bush" that they don't have a station that who is going to ask him . Jokingly, I responded by saying God will surely ask you . He replied and said before God ask him nko . I dipped hand into my pocket and I gave him 200naira.

And I said to myself that must have been the tradition of their extra judicial killings.

God save us all

1 Like

Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by Jaspaman: 6:21pm On May 25, 2020
emilas1979:
Same sienna, same bus station 6k

Wow
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by Dayoebe(m): 6:21pm On May 25, 2020
I know this interstate travel ban was just a hoax. I've travelled across three states this month.
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by Joshforeal: 7:13pm On May 25, 2020
TemmyT002:

My goodness!!!! Nigeria is in trouble!!!
Lol. Be like you just subscribe data.
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by Joshforeal: 7:16pm On May 25, 2020
Reference:

iif he is not ready to fundamentally change the country by restructuring but insists on doing the same thing as has we have for 50 years then he is part of the problem.

If you were employed to run a moribund company, in addition to looking at the staff who had run it aground you will also carefully look at the operating environment that made such possible and seek to reorganise things to avoid putting new wine in old wine skin.

Running a hapless country continually in the same manner while complaining about recurrent failure is not foolishness. It is madness.
You're smart. Please I don't mind sharing ideas with you in the near future Sir.
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by femmyapson(m): 8:50pm On May 25, 2020
if you are sitted in your house and You obey the presidential order..They won't exhort you na. U are even worse than them, for violating the law
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by herkeem: 9:39pm On May 25, 2020
Who knows where I can get motor from ibadan to Akure early tomorrow morning....
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by hush15: 11:08pm On May 25, 2020
blinking001:
I keep saying it every where I go that president Buhari is not what is wrong with Nigeria. Most Nigerians are terribly corrupt. Our darling president is working his ass out to bring an end to this pandemic in our country and yet this guys are out there messing up everything.

That he is not the only problem, I agree but that he is not the main problem, I disagree. He has lead severally by bad examples.
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by Legendguru: 11:21pm On May 25, 2020
oh
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by favour32(m): 2:50am On May 26, 2020
Dem dey do cash out wella.
The lockdown na scam.
Na new office wey dem use dey hammer.
If you wan travel from Sokoto to Bonny Island....just hold ya money.
Re: With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban by Mrkcee(m): 7:35am On May 26, 2020
Imagine the police instead of querying the driver and passengers for the abuse of the lockdown order... is busy and serious asking for receipt of laptop of over two years grin grin Chai!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy / COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.