Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker (2750 Views)

Ekiti Gets NAF Base, As Oyebanji, CAS Turn Sod At Airport Site / Explanation Of The Grammar Behind The 25% Requirement / Gov. Umahi Directs Immediate Deployment Of Security To Ebonyi Airport Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker by AuntLaVIV(f): 12:48pm On May 25, 2020
"Good morning to u my Facebook friends, we tank god dat he de protect us with Corrina virus anambra airport he still on constructed. Allah been keeping protect us good morning all"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=267940854382917&id=100035010139655

Re: Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 25, 2020
Must be a yorubaa muslim by his very dark skin tone, though the name sounds different. Most yorubba young men cannot speak good English or write. This is no insult but fact. If you go to SW, 30% of the young men and women can't speak proper English. My uncle kept asking me "I thought these people said they are the most educated?"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:53pm On May 25, 2020
This is an Edo or Kogi person. The name Osanga is from the area

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker by Aboks(m): 12:57pm On May 25, 2020
Aboki na aboki even if em go school

Typical adamawa man
Re: Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker by IGBOSON1: 12:58pm On May 25, 2020
Please don’t make fun of his use of english. I bet he would have taken full advantage of a quality education...situation permitting!

This kind of honest, hardworking northerner i don’t mind in Alaigbo! Igbos are generally a welcoming and friendly people.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker by Tumbulum: 1:01pm On May 25, 2020
I hate all these nonsense. Not everyone is privileged to go to school and besides those who red his post can completely understand. Knowing how to speak is not an achievement and its not a measure of intelligence.

12 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker by Dedetwo(m): 1:01pm On May 25, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:
This is an Edo or Kogi person. The name Osanga is from the area

Likely Taraba or Adamawa.
Re: Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker by economia: 1:31pm On May 25, 2020
Osanga is akwa-ibom state native name, you all lack necessary traveling experience as far as nig is concern

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 1:34pm On May 25, 2020
Now that we have seen it,what do you want us to do?...Mock him,laugh at him?,or make jest of him?...Not everyone is privileged;I bet you Op, you are not perfect,I should not be having headache over another man's language why they(Englishmen) can't even pronounce our names properly....

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker by Maduawuchukwu(m): 2:43pm On May 25, 2020
Dedetwo:

Likely Taraba or Adamawa.

Ok. Cool
Re: Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker by younghadez: 3:20pm On May 25, 2020
fugarlion:
Must be a yorubaa muslim by his very dark skin tone, though the name sounds different. Most yorubba young men cannot speak good English or write. This is no insult but fact. If you go to SW, 30% of the young men and women can't speak proper English. My uncle kept asking me "I thought these people said they are the most educated?"

When will this hatred for trybalism in nigeria will be put to an end,i can't imagine what you re driven at, what is your gain in abuse other tribe? It even good you said 30% can't speak or write proper english, the last time I visit your region I discovered that almost 70% of youth there are unable to speak and write proper English and they are yokel.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker by flokii: 3:21pm On May 25, 2020
The real owners working on their airport situated in Anambra cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker by AfroMighty(m): 3:28pm On May 25, 2020
fugarlion:
Must everything be tribalism

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker by thundafire: 4:02pm On May 25, 2020
fugarlion:
na confirmed Yoruba guy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker by GamalNasser: 4:06pm On May 25, 2020
economia:
Osanga is akwa-ibom state native name, you all lack necessary traveling experience as far as nig is concern
l

Nonsense ..that man is clearly a Northerner
Re: Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker by ejanla077: 4:18pm On May 25, 2020
economia:

I too kno. There is no way that guy is from akwa ibom. He is not even from the south..

His Facebook profile says he is from nasarawa
Re: Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker by TPound(m): 4:30pm On May 25, 2020
AuntLaVIV:
"Good morning to u my Facebook friends, we tank god dat he de protect us with Corrina virus anambra airport he still on constructed. Allah been keeping protect us good morning all"

Left to me,it's not about the grammar, its about your productivity

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker by billynoni(m): 4:54pm On May 25, 2020
fugarlion:
Educated person, who can't write "Yoruba" properly... yorubaa, yorubba. You see how confusing, your life can be?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker by Soulsymbol99: 5:31pm On May 25, 2020
Got lost after Goodmorning my FB friends grin
Re: Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker by gwafaeziokwu: 5:33pm On May 25, 2020
My interpretation is that work is going on actually.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 25, 2020
IGBOSON1:
Please don’t make fun of his use of english. I bet he would have taken full advantage of a quality education...situation permitting!

This kind of honest, hardworking northerner i don’t mind in Alaigbo! Igbos are generally a welcoming and friendly people.

Every single Igbo topic, u will be hovering around it.
Re: Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 25, 2020
English language was imposed on us by the British.
I read and understood what that my brother said but I won't interpret it for you.
Go Naija school, una say na Oyibo school better for una. Simple cut and join Engirish, una no fit understand. Mtcheewangry

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker by AhoadaRivers: 6:02pm On May 25, 2020
younghadez:

When will this hatred for trybalism in nigeria will be put to an end,i can't imagine what you re driven at, what is your gain in abuse other tribe? It even good you said 30% can't speak or write proper english, the last time I visit your region I discovered that almost 70% of youth there are unable to speak and write proper English and they are yokel.

Even a grandmother in Iboland communicate in passable English or broken English.

In Apata, omi adio, ibadan, most youths there don't understand 'wetin be your name?', when you ask them simple 'How are you?', dem go dey look you like lookumanu.
Re: Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker by Ishilove: 7:05pm On May 25, 2020
AuntLaVIV:

"Good morning to you my Facebook friends. We thank God that he is protecting us with Corona virus, Anambra airport is still under construction. Allah will keep protecting us. Good morning all"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 25, 2020
fugarlion:

The market woman in Osun and Ekiti don't understand " How Much " ?

Just say Elo ni ?

Beans cup meji !
Re: Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker by doggedfighter(f): 8:05pm On May 25, 2020
Expressing himself the best way he knows how to.

May his hustle pay !

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 25, 2020
Did he insult anyone?
Re: Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker by EmmySparky(m): 8:42pm On May 25, 2020
Op is a kiddo...
Re: Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker by Richy4(m): 8:55pm On May 25, 2020
But the OP got his message right?..It's not as if he was speaking Spanish or Latin..
Re: Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker by AburiBiafra: 8:59pm On May 25, 2020
fugarlion:
All lies and propaganda which have been busted long time ago. WAEC and JAMB statistics says otherwise. Days of print media are gone. Social media is very powerful for busting lies and propaganda. grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Airport Site: Who Can Interpret The Grammar Of This Casual Worker by merit455(m): 9:00pm On May 25, 2020
economia:
Akwa Ibom calling Allah. You don't have sense,even small

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State Election 2020 Result: See Authentic Election Scores; Who Is Leading? / Nnamdi Kanu Is Live With Dele Momodu / Buhari Backs Open Grazing, Asks AGF To Recover Land For Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.