Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Learn How To Sell Your Digital Products - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Learn How To Sell Your Digital Products (178 Views)

How To Sell Your Old Inactive Fiverr Accounts For Quick Money / How To Sell Digital Products In Nigeria / Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Sell Your Digital Products by Spyron(m): 1:38pm On May 25, 2020
It's a bright day over here!

God is great and life is beautiful!

Life is beautiful mostly when it's spent with someone you love, even doing something you love can pass for it.

What I'm about to show you is not specifically about me.. it's purely about you!

More than 37% of working professionals have lost their jobs, 23% of top executives will yet lose their jobs and over 40% are currently going through a sorry salary deduction.

*WORKING HARD JUST TO EARN ONLY YOUR SALRAY WILL MAKE YOU POORER

With all the hard effort you've put into your job, how easy has it been for you to generate wealth? Have you ever thought or considered it?

Yes, you work out your butts at the office from 8am – 5pm some times even spending longer duration and yet have little or no time to bond with your spouse and children? You end up eating from hand to mouth looking forward to when your hard earned salary which is usually spent on loan will arrive?

You keep working hard hoping that one day your star will shine and will attain financial freedom.

Is this is you?

I want to let you in on one truth they have refused to tell you in simple plain English

Wealth does not give an auto response result to hard work alone. If it does, consider that danfo driver you see driving from 5am to 10pm everyday, should he not have attained financial freedom before now?

Any hard work that yields just a little to feed your immediate gratification results in more lack.

The truth is, no man attains financial confidence by fully depending on one stream of income not to talk of salary.

Can I ask you this question? How many streams of expenses do you have just in a day? Then think about it for a month, then a year?

Have you lost count? The truth I need to tell you is you need to increase your stream of income and begin to channel your hard work in other additional things that work.

Am I saying that working in an organization should be ignored? Please no.

What I am saying is, your desire to attain financial confidence can not happen with only your salary. Your salary should rather be one of your many streams of income.

Can you please count the number of streams of income Aliko Dangote or Mike Adenuga or Folorunsho Alakija has and count how many streams of income you have?

I hope you now see what I am saying clearly?

So get up, ask yourself “what other channels of income can I harness and open up myself to?”

Before I leave you, let me show one proven place you can invest that will serve as another stream of income.

*You can Invest in creating value through digital products: A lot of people usually think they don’t have anything good or know anything good enough to make a digital product that is globally acceptable. If you are, don't believe such. You can share your experiences, knowledge, and insights on a particular concept or something that you're good at.

If you don’t have anything good to offer, that organization you are working with now would have kicked you out.

So ask yourself again,

“what information do I have that can solve other peoples problem?", "what experiences do I have that can help others advance their status and avoid the mistakes I made?", "what knowledge do I have that can help others conquer their current challenges"? Your years of experience and expertise can help many people across the globe and many will be ready to pay you to access your solution.

Identify this knowledge, fine tune it, make it digital and globally accessible.

You will realize that while in your sleep, this stream will yield and continue to add up.

Your backup plan should focus on

*HOW TO CREATE, PACKAGE AND SELL EITHER A DIGITAL or A PHYSICAL PRODUCT ONLINE or RENDER A SERVICE ONLINE.

For the next two days, today and tomorrow, I'll yet take you through a FREE SESSION on how to achieve this simple multi million empire!

You don't need to miss out on this. Join now!
https://vars.us/IVMS8
Whatsapp: +2348063603645
Re: Learn How To Sell Your Digital Products by Spyron(m): 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
It all feels scary until you start.

As humans, sometimes we are scared of starting out with something we desire. Our desire should be strong enough to make us see it as "the more we are scared to start, the more we should be encouraged to put together the resources and contacts that will make us successful."

I strongly believe you have to enjoy the way you start, because the way you start really matters and it determines the way you end.

Success is a progressive activity. When you start you keep progressing. So are other activities that are meant to keep us successful.

One of the easiest and most certified ways to get cash flowing is creating digital products.

Digital products are simply products that can be consumed in their digital form.

Creating digital products has nothing to do with you being a techie.

The coolest thing about creating digital products is that you get so many people to know you, either what you created is for free or paid, in a very short period of time.

You don't have to be interviewed in a magazine, you don't have to be called on television. In fact these are just traditional means which are rarely as fast as digital means.

You don't need years of experiences in creating your digital product, in fact you can start creating your digital product now.

Digital products can be in written, audio and visual.

We have audio courses,video course, e-mail courses, ebooks etc

However before creating your digital product, you have to consider how popular the problem you are trying to figure is.

Can your digital product solve people's problem in the long term?

Once you have figured that out, you then have to be certain your digital product is much in need.

You could use SEMrush, Udemy,Teachable to actually check if people are actually searching for what you are trying to solve, you don't want to invest either your sweat or money and then not make money.

Once you have figured the popularity in search of your digital product, you will have to give your digital product a suitable name and one that really makes your digital product stand out.

Your digital product title must not be broad.

It must not be complex

Be careful of clichés etc.

Download guide 1: https://vars.us/c11kA
Download guide 2: https://vars.us/q1ZeS
Click the link to get yours now

A GLIMPSE SUMMARY OF WHAT THIS COURSE COVERS;

�Basic knowledge of digital products

�How to come up with a profitable digital product idea

�Characteristics of a profitable digital product

�How to create an irresistible title for your digital products

�How to create digital products

�How to organise your information in an eBook

�How to create audio programs

�How to create podcasts video with your smartphone

�How to create video courses

�How to edit videos with Kinemaster

�How to create voice over video

�How to record screencast videos

�PowerPoint video tutorials

�Pros and cons of creating eBooks and video courses

�How to store your video courses

�Pricing your digital products

�7 pricing strategies for your digital products

�How to increase the value of your digital products

�How to launch and promote your digital product

�Creating your lead magnet

�How to create a landing page

�Ways to drive traffic to your landing page

�Four important pages you need to sell your digital products

�How to write emails that will get people to read

�How to sell through emails even if you have a small list

�8 days launch strategy

�MailChimp Video Tutorial

�Facebook Ads Video Tutorial

�Places to promote your digital products

�How to promote your digital product and rake in sales using Facebook ads-complete video tutorial

Download link 1: https://vars.us/c11kA
Download link 2: https://vars.us/q1ZeS
Click the link to get yours now

The 'Mega Bonuses' that comes with this course includes:

�Facebook Ads Tutorial (which is necessary for you to know how to market your digital products using Facebook ads)

�How to create landing pages

�How to build your email list

�WordPress Mastery

�How to create a page

�Working with Themes, Menu and Widget

�How to install and activate plugins

�A hour plus video tutorial on how to design professional websites with Elementor and installing Elementor plugins

�30 mega video courses on YouTube channel creation

�Advanced Social Media Marketing - How to Lead, Launch and Manage a Successful Social Media Program

�Twitter Marketing Guide

�Creative Facebook Advertising

�20 Digital Product Ideas

�Utilizing Facebook For Your Digital Marketing Business

�Facebook Ads Authority

�Instagram Power

�You would get a free course that will teach you how to write a compelling killer sales copy without having to be a copywriter or hire one or you could just learn to be one by yourself since you just have to learn the basic formats towards showing in a strategic way how your digital product can be very helpful to your target audience.

What more could you ever need to make a stunning digital product?

Use any of the links above to gain access to your copy.

NB: Deadline for discount price of N1,995 ends on Wednesday 17th June 2020.
Re: Learn How To Sell Your Digital Products by Spyron(m): 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
It's a bright new week with lots of sparkling blessings. I welcome you onboard.

Despite what you see around, don't give up. Restrategise and keep moving.

Those who are deeply interested in
• Becoming a digital marketer.
• Wish to set up their digital marketing agencies up and running in within the next 2 days.
• Wish to earn almost immediately from their digital marketing career.

For everyone who will grab this paid offer within the next 24hours, I will personally send you an invite into how to start earning as soon as you are done learning from the paid product.

https://vars.us/QGL9T

The course teaches you how to confidently run your ads as a professional on

• Facebook
• YouTube
• Instagram
• Google

Do well to check out the link as the offer expires in 24 hours.

https://vars.us/QGL9T

(1) (Reply)

Smart Tackling Of The Labor Complications By The Best Lawyers / Only You Deserve It All - Bencodion / Harvard University Free Mobile App Development Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.