Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,251 members, 7,807,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train (111553 Views)

Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood / India's New High Speed Train Breaks Down After Hitting Cow / Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Goalnaldo(m): 6:59pm On May 25, 2020
xreal:

Let us feel like a hero for once, abeg.

No let them know say na audio bullet train. We never see am.
grin grin
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by iqiq: 7:00pm On May 25, 2020
So Nigerian is doing well from other countries response.
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by t2luv1: 7:03pm On May 25, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
This news will vex some enemies of progress
You know them
They know themselves

What progress kindly enlighten me? just common sense would have informed the people that Nigeria in current state can't deployed a bullet train tracks . Bullet train travels on Electric grid and for a country still struggling to deliver minimal wattage requirement for people. C'mon now!!!
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Abagworo(m): 7:03pm On May 25, 2020
Bought with loan and not developed indigenous technology. The difference between the advanced countries and (Arabs, Latinos, Africans) is that the former develops technologies whereas the later gets them in exchange for raw materials
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by masterflowx(m): 7:08pm On May 25, 2020
grin grin grin

don win lotto today...

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Jskelly11: 7:13pm On May 25, 2020
fk001:
Children of hate will soon arrive. They don't wish/want anything good from their country that's why their life is forever miserable.

If you are always thinking negative then your life will be forver negative
Oga come and do salah for me.
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Ayoolamax: 7:23pm On May 25, 2020
ademightyy:
Which train, where is it located, where is it working, audio train. Keep lying for the whole Africa. APC Nigeria greatest mistake. SMH.
Is like you are living in the village and u once come to the city when u have the grace, if not so, u won't be asking for the train, where it works or were it was located. My brother u need to beg your village ppl to let u move to the city and know what is really happing. Abeg did u catch snail in the bush today just to take along for ur ppl in the city?.
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Ayoolamax: 7:28pm On May 25, 2020
PattyMike:
They have steady light, we don't. Bullet train wey nobody dey see, wey nobody again enter. Audio bullet train.
Leave your village and move to city where you will see it or you want to be blind forever cos naa only u no dey see!
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by tony5(m): 7:34pm On May 25, 2020
clintz:

Outsiders believe in your country more than you. It’s high time you stop being a doubting Thomas.
We Believe In Our Country But Not Our Leaders
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Lastmankc(m): 7:35pm On May 25, 2020
Dauraking:
These people didn't that what they were praising was APC audio train that has been dismantled and shipped back to manufacturers. They didn't know that what we have is locomotives. The type that belches smoke like a chimney used in making charcoal. Only if they knew that Nigeria is lying.

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by MansoryMX(m): 7:36pm On May 25, 2020
decatalyst:

Please no loud am grin

PS: Did you notice the one that was doing analysis of how the population cannot sustain the development? grin

So, the tiny European countries using bullet trains went to rent people abi?

There is a fundamental error in the way most of we Africans think, and that is why the political class are able to do whatever they like with our resources.

As in eh

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by MansoryMX(m): 7:39pm On May 25, 2020
Dauraking:
These people didn't that what they were praising was APC audio train that has been dismantled and shipped back to manufacturers. They didn't know that what we have is locomotives. The type that belches smoke like a chimney used in making charcoal. Only if they knew that Nigeria is lying.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Lastmankc(m): 7:41pm On May 25, 2020
clintz:

Outsiders believe in your country more than you. It’s high time you stop being a doubting Thomas.
Is it sarcasm or what? If outsiders believe as you say, while is it that whenever we have an argument with some foreign countries mostly Ghanaians. They do attack our economy and useless leaders, and even calling our national football team "supa chickens "
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by gabbasin: 7:44pm On May 25, 2020
clintz:

same way we believe in others than ours
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by mtngloetiartel: 7:47pm On May 25, 2020
grin
thesicilian:

Common secret you can't keep
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by masterflowx(m): 7:50pm On May 25, 2020
becareful, don't report me again ok...
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Owen247: 7:57pm On May 25, 2020
Enoch07:

these people are our relatives
i tel u...
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Belmot(m): 7:57pm On May 25, 2020
chrisagyei:
stupid idiot Ghana hater,your father debt is 70% not Ghana you idiot.When did 58% turn to 70%.To you Nigeria is alright and Ghana is hell you idiot.Have you ever experienced 24/7 electricity in your kiosk, boko jaram all over,kidnappings killing you anyhow,most dangerous country in West Africa,does your government provide you with treated pipe water in your homes like Ghana,come to Ghana and see millions of Nigerian youth roaming the streets of the cities .

And you're there hating on Ghana's currency. Go and redominate your trash toilet paper currency called naira if you feel it's easy and Ghana cheated.No one is forcing you.1 cedi gives you 72 naira and you're hating.If redenomination is easy why don't you do some instead of carrying bag full of naira toilet paper money around when you could have kept it in a wallet.

Anytime you hear Ghana is doing far better than your zoo you get on the defense instead of holding your corrupt illiterate fulani warlord leaders to ransome you ran to attack the country doing better.A country with the world largest poor people given the poverty capital of the world title.Take your filthy mouth off Ghana you fool.You think Ghana is a useless zoo like your zoo.
Mr. Agyeman go hug a live wire

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by AutoReportNG: 8:00pm On May 25, 2020
Dauraking:

This is false, always get your facts right before toy spread lies and hatred.

The trains are locomotive and are in Lagos, some are shipped to Abuja and some are still awaiting delivery.

Not everything we talk ill and spread lies to gain popularity. It pays no one to always appear in the negative side of the news all the time.

I wish I can upload some images but I don't post on NL again.

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by pacespot(m): 8:02pm On May 25, 2020
We can finally read good news about Nigeria from other African countries.
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Belmot(m): 8:04pm On May 25, 2020
Mcreloaded:
Please can some one confirm if it's true that Nigeria have acquired high speed bullet train?

Because I am in Nigeria and I do t know where these Zimbabweans are getting their own gist from.

If it's true then better don enter okra soup for nigeria
They are just locomotive trains not bullet trains and the pictures are true.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Eona89: 8:05pm On May 25, 2020
tillaman:
These ones don’t know anything na, just a bit better than the old locomotive trains we already have Na, but still on still Na maintenance be koko let’s give it another 3 years and see how it goes

3years abi 1 month?
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Belmot(m): 8:08pm On May 25, 2020
IFNOTGOD:

ok, u win, I have added small knowledge
Ignorant mofo you don't know anything but you are talking with confidence about the currency.
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by IFNOTGOD(m): 8:32pm On May 25, 2020
Belmot:
Ignorant mofo you don't know anything but you are talking with confidence about the currency.

I just know u are senseless

I asked u a question u could not answer

I learnt from d slimguychimee2 n I acknowledged it there so I don't see what u feel.u know dat is making u sound like a broken record when in reality u know nothing.

if u know u would have shown more knowledge on d subject Mata of redenomination but more like u just heard d word from someone today.

me am not ashamed to say I learnt a whole more on d redenomination topic from dat guy.

don't quote me again make thunder no fire u.

go read d guys post n see how he broke his explanation down

1 Like

Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by executive12: 8:36pm On May 25, 2020
The Zimbabweans don't know that the so called bullet train is audio. Nigeria that does not have reliable electricity supply will launch and operate bullet train? Yeah right.
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by executive12: 8:42pm On May 25, 2020
clintz:

The outsiders don't know about Nigeria. If they do, they will not believe in Nigeria. Even your Presidents ( past and present) did not believe in Nigeria, which is why they run abroad to hide the money they loot from Nigeria.
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by greenguy: 8:42pm On May 25, 2020
If only they knew it's all Sakamanje!
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by iamyemiakins(m): 8:55pm On May 25, 2020
Been a front page commenter on this thread would've been nice
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by Onitola2: 9:07pm On May 25, 2020
ibkayee:
Wow, a 'train' in the 21st century....magnificent cheesy
what's wrong with train in this century? Travel abroad and you'll see its a way of transportation that many people rely on.
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by ibkayee(f): 9:17pm On May 25, 2020
Onitola2:
what's wrong with train in this century? Travel abroad and you'll see its a way of transportation that many people rely on.
I was being sarcastic my dear
Re: Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train by olujastro: 9:19pm On May 25, 2020
mofedamijo:
Nigerians are so funny and lack zero understanding about their own country.
Nigerians stop disgracing your family, Educate yourself biko.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU7KyktZ9jI

Na frustrated admission seekers and ethnic champions full Nairaland now. This is just the Abuja light rail that runs within the city. There's also the Abuja-Kaduna standard gauge rail that has been operating since 2016.
While the rail lines from Warri-Itakpe and Lagos-Ibadan have been completed and are already in use with stations currently being built.
bolseas:

Can you please make this a topic for a wider audience?
All these topics have been on front page in the past.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) / New Zealand Skilled Worker Category / Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.