Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) (104124 Views)

How To Use Math To Say "Eid Mubarak"! / Eid Mubarak Pictures / Eid Mubarak To All Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Righteousness89(m): 4:40pm On May 25, 2020
Victornezzar:

But Christ taught us to live in peace with our fellow brethren

Why are you now getting worked up??

Fake Christian!!!!!
Hahahaha hahahaha..
My Brother btw I and u who is getting Worked up?
Or don't know what u are saying!

My Brother, I know you are a Real Christian!
if my Summations affects or infects you! Then it's a Sign that you need JESUS..

The Faster you get him, the better for you !

You are Blessed!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Victornezzar: 4:43pm On May 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hahahaha hahahaha..
My Brother btw I and u who is getting Worked up?
Or don't know what u are saying!

My Brother, I know you are a Real Christian!
if my Summations affect or infect you! Then it's a Sign that you need JESUS..

The Faster you get him, the better for you !

You are Blessed!
I've Jesus more Bro

Jesus never told us to be disobedient but you're being that now by derailing which is against the Forum rule

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Righteousness89(m): 4:57pm On May 25, 2020
Victornezzar:

I've Jesus more Bro

Jesus never told us to be disobedient but you're being that now by derailing which is against the Forum rule

Am not Sure JESUS has you bro!

Not Everyone that says LORD LORD say come to me! But those that Do the Will of My FATHER...

Make Peace with JESUS OOO!

There is no more Time!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by incogni2o: 4:59pm On May 25, 2020
Victornezzar:

So I'm now being labelled Satan for Asking some questions?? cheesy cheesy

Tough!

Did Jesus label Peter satan?

Pls read the Bible.

I did not label you satan my Friend.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by DoubleEngine007: 5:02pm On May 25, 2020
See wip God.. All these Christians wen dey form say them no like the cars,can you all pls calm down undecided I'm a Christian too,and God no say make anybody poor.. If you poor sef ,to me na sin.. How can HE be poor for your sake ,so that you become rich,and now you still poor dey yan vanity this ,vanity that.. We Christians suppose they drive the best wip sef .. That's why I like the G.Os them.. Dey there ..

16 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by ArticleBeast: 5:17pm On May 25, 2020
You mean post with their fathers cars

10 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by ArticleBeast: 5:18pm On May 25, 2020
tyup:
I tell people we northerners don't flood the internet to prove fake cheap point, We're low key millionaires in numbers

Probably those who yell Northerners are the most poor and backward bla bla can have a reason to shut the hell up forever sad
The amount of rich to poor Northerners is like 5:95

31 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Burchester: 5:19pm On May 25, 2020
Rich hausas

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by frankoben(m): 5:35pm On May 25, 2020
Mywd:
Take a look at this Arewa Big Boy's whip he is using to celebrate Eid Mubarak.

https://twitter.com/capt_Awwal/status/1264533940901216256

Our Oil Money??

Stolen Govt. funds

10 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by ccffwx: 5:38pm On May 25, 2020
These ones will not be probed. It's only Diezani that they will be running around to probe. Let the probe start with the Hausa-Fulani looters first.

25 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 25, 2020
ArticleBeast:
1:99

19 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by 9japride(m): 5:46pm On May 25, 2020
These guys are really enjoying Nigeria money. They will never support restructuring.

31 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Faithful4real(m): 6:02pm On May 25, 2020
tyup:
I tell people we northerners don't flood the internet to prove fake cheap point, We're low key millionaires in numbers

Probably those who yell Northerners are the most poor and backward bla bla can have a reason to shut the hell up forever sad

Really, but when we go there we see many poor people.

10 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Faithful4real(m): 6:06pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
Victornezzar:

You striked out my post because I simply corrected you

Where's your Perseverance that Jesus Christ himself talked about..

You aren't a true Christian bro
[/s]

The Bible said we should preach the gospel of christ.

8 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Northurmate: 6:12pm On May 25, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Says the man who never leave his father's village

9 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by ArticleBeast: 6:23pm On May 25, 2020
Northurmate:

Says the man who never leave his father's village
Says the man that have visited the whole northern states. Schooled in ABU zaria, went to Dangote biz school, kano, and lives in Zaria

34 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Victornezzar: 6:27pm On May 25, 2020
Faithful4real:
[s][/s]

The Bible said we should preach the gospel of christ.
But the Bible also said we should be obedient... The Forum rule stated do not derail

When you're in Rome... Act like the Romans

Give to Ceaser what is Ceaser
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by jumper524(m): 6:27pm On May 25, 2020
tyup:

southerners are more of the paparazi types.
it's why they get jealous when they see a Northerners groud breakes records.
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by jumper524(m): 6:29pm On May 25, 2020
Naughtysite:
Did they buy them from raising cows or cultivating beans ?

Is it not Oil money ?

you'll be dull to think alot of money is not being generated from cows.
1big cow is worth about 200k and you see 1fulani man parading atleast 50.
you think they are cheap??

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by obataokenwa(m): 6:29pm On May 25, 2020
tyup:

no doubt I was born and bread in kaduna...but of what use 3% are rich and 97% are useless.

45 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by jumper524(m): 6:31pm On May 25, 2020
ArticleBeast:
wrong quotation. 40% out of the 95% are wealthy but not used to living the paparazi life.
oil no oil, Northerners can never die of hunger.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by jumper524(m): 6:32pm On May 25, 2020
obataokenwa:
no doubt I was born and bread in kaduna...but of what use 3% are rich and 97% are useless.
no body go follow you drag if you choose to lie.
3% rich in Kaduna?
even Katsina and zamfara don't have this ration so keep dwelling in lies.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 25, 2020

6 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by obataokenwa(m): 6:37pm On May 25, 2020
jumper524:
no body go follow you drag if you choose to lie.
3% rich in Kaduna?
even Katsina and zamfara don't have this ration so keep dwelling in lies.
My brother u know the truth na...Angwa Rimi, malali is where the major northerners build houses in kaduna. The few rich ones are greedy and don't care abt the poor only to give them kwosei and kwokwo every morning. Sincerely you guys are breeding revolution and it's matter of time before they attack u guys.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by jumper524(m): 6:38pm On May 25, 2020
Naughtysite:

You have never purchased a cow.
See his mouth like N200k.
congrats, you just displayed your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by jumper524(m): 6:39pm On May 25, 2020
obataokenwa:
My brother u know the truth na...Angwa Rimi, malali is where the major northerners build houses in kaduna. The few rich ones are greedy and don't care abt the poor only to give them kwosei and kwokwo every morning. Sincerely you guys are breeding revolution and it's matter of time before they attack u guys.
obviously there are poor people in Kaduna no doubt.
but you saying only 3 percent?
bros watin Na??
that 1 of 33 people haba!! bros .
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 25, 2020
jumper524:
I, Me just displayed My ignorance.

I no dey like quote odes but yadiba

A ram goes for as much as N60k and you want to buy a fully grown cow for N200k.

So you expect me to tell you the price when you are bandying figures around.
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by obataokenwa(m): 6:49pm On May 25, 2020
jumper524:
obviously there are poor people in Kaduna no doubt.
but you saying only 3 percent?
bros watin Na??
that 1 of 33 people haba!! bros .
Brother is true na haba...the beggers and shoe makers...suya guys...Mai shayi guys...okada riders...they're much na..

Go to kawo market and see lots of idle men.

Zaria is just another set where poor people much.

Tudun wada is just for poor people
Rigasa is also for poor people...

Barnawa is mainly Christians and Narayi.

Sabo is not for hausas...the other LGA are just for farming and nothing more.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by ArticleBeast: 6:56pm On May 25, 2020
jumper524:
wrong quotation.
40% out of the 95% are wealthy but not used to living the paparazi life.

oil no oil, Northerners can never die of hunger.
40% grin grin stop living in Abuja... The only thing I can say, if a northern man is rich, he is bastardly rich. In the north there is rarely a middle class. You are either rich or poor

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:04pm On May 25, 2020
The number of Niger delta men that can boast of such fleet of cars no reach 50 persons...north they suck us dry.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity / 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love / Barka Juma'ah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.