Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

3 Reason Why People Are Broke - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Reason Why People Are Broke (378 Views)

People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us / 3 Reason Why People Are Broke / 5 Online Businesses You Can Start With Low Budget Even If You Are Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Reason Why People Are Broke by Mrtopito: 3:16pm On May 25, 2020
*3 surprising Reasons people are still broke*

1. You don't learn before you earn: this is the mistake even I myself have made before and people still make this mistake Today. Invest in yourself is important

2.The kinds of friends you keep: most people don't know that the kinds of people that surrounds you will either lift you are or put you down. Beware of friends that you keep

3. What you feed your mindsets: infact this is one the reason that most people are still Broke today. What you feed your mind daily determines your future whether it is positive or negative.
Feed your mindsets with the right thought.

The good news is that I have solutions to this problems. I have come to learn that nothing Good comes easy

I remember I have struggled to do online business not until I got a vision that Learning a skill will not only improve your business but liberate you from poverty. I don't want you to pass through the pain I pas through that is why am giving you this opportunity to learn a skill if you have not learn one before

I will be organising a Video marketing where I will be teaching you mine little secret of how I made over 4OK from just Learn that skills.

You will learn how

� Create stunning video ads
� Text Animation
� Secret of how to monetize your skills

You also get Amazing bonus such as

� Marketing Ebooks (worth 5k)
� Facebook Ad ebooks worth (7k)

� Secrets of how to get free organic traffic for your business.

All this worth 12k and if I charge you 5k I won't be over charging but I decided to leave it at a discount price of 1500 for the first 10 people to Register so affordable right

Who gives kind of discount Mr Gabriel

This offer is limited with the next 48 hour's

Take action now
Training starts on 28 of may

You are free to click the link below and ask for reviews and testimonials.

http:////2348186435156

Note: if at the end of the training you didn't get the value I will refund you money with apology letter.

Ask yourself this question will you trade 1500 for data plan or to invest in yourself

Take action now by clicking the link below

http:////2348186435156

See you in class

(1) (Reply)

Why We Are Not Receiving Nigerian Evcuees - Hotel Owners / Get A Loan Today! / Money Is A Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.