Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,982 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ (78167 Views)

APC Silent On Zoning, Nigerians Condemn ₦100 Million Nomination Form / Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees / Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by hammerP: 5:54pm On May 25, 2020
FORGET IT,

THE SS CAN NEVER PROGRESS.

THEY SPEND THEIR TIME HATING THEIR OWN BROTHERS AND SELLING THEMSELVES INTO SLAVERY.

Y DID GOD EVER PUT SUCH PEOPLE TO SHARE BOUNDARY WITH THE IGBO, I DID NEVER KNOW.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by activities2020: 5:56pm On May 25, 2020
NNPC ...means Nigerian national petroleum corporation....
Means that all Nigerian should ve d same opportunity to work and be promoted to any level based on merit and qualification...

My thoughts..

Those hired and promoted to higher positions ..
Re they more qaulified than others.?
Do they have more experience in d job?
Re they more educated than others who applied?
Do they ve more certifications for the job?
Were they appointed for d postions?
If the answers re all yes ..then there re no issues
But if the answers re nos...then we have a problem in dat country....

D isssue in Nigeria is dat pple re so scared to face and challenge their fears n pains....

1 Like

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by hammerP: 5:56pm On May 25, 2020
HOW MANY SS DO WE HAVE AS FCT MINISTER OR IN FCT MINISTRY?

NONE.

THEY SAY, IGBO WILL DOMINATE THEM BUT AMINU AND MOHAMMED IS ALRIGHT TO TAKE AWAY THEIR RESOURCES AND OBJ CAN COMMIT GENOIDE ON THEIR PEOPLE IN ODI.

WAT SOUGHT OF HOPELESS PEOPLE CALL THEMSELVES SS?

SS SOUNDS MORE LIKE A CURSE.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by kemii3018: 5:58pm On May 25, 2020
[color=#] 1706112[/color]
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Exc2000: 5:58pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Lol Northerners will decide who. APC will go for SW. PDP will go for North. Probably APC will win because Northerners will never forgive Atiku, Northerners told him not to give OBJ second time, he convince them that is a good idea. Later OBJ betrayed him and he caused trauma to the North by Choosing Sick Yar'adua. And we got GEJ and patience. Patience going further to insult Northerners in TV. We are yet to take revenge on Atiku and Gej.

Northerners would decide.. but simple fact is North Central is the key to 2023.. and Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri cant influence them anymore... Northerners voted Obj and had no issue with his second term, he even had more vote than Buhari of APP in the North, Atiku holds no real followership in the North, his followers are followers of late General Shehu Musa Yar'dua (snr) even the so called Kwankwasiya are remnant of General Shehu Musa Yar'dua's political structure (People's front of Nigeria) that gave Abiola the lead(even people like Tinubu,Kingigbe, Atiku, Abiola, kwankwaso, Oby Ezekwesili where all part of this , and that was why Obasanjo used Umaru Musa Yaradua to defeat Atiku and Gen Buhari in the North and South in 2007... OBJ never wished death on Late Yaradua as he was very close with his brother

Anyways.. Yenefer you better beg Buhari and his Nepotistic government to give you slot in a juicy ministry because 2023 nothing for you

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by kinharold(m): 6:01pm On May 25, 2020
They should just publish the full list of the Appointments, just like the one that was used in the criticism. We dont need audio things.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by lagdmark(m): 6:02pm On May 25, 2020
SoftP:
Whoever is best for the job should handle it.

You no well, make governor Wike catch you.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Adegokenath(m): 6:02pm On May 25, 2020
SoftP:
Whoever is best for the job should handle it.

you are from southern part of Nigeria you are talking rubbish
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by hammerP: 6:03pm On May 25, 2020
IF U ENTER THE SO CALLED SS.

ALL THEY DO IN DELTA IS TRY TO WIPE EACH OTHER OUT.

THEY CANNOT EVEN PUT TOGETHER INFRASTRUCTURE BECAUSE AFTER DRINKING OGOGORO THEY WILL CARRY WEAPON AND DESTROY THEMSELVES AND THE WHOLE AREA.

IT IS WEN U HAVE UNITY, THAT U CAN MAKE PROGRESS.

WEN THEY START BIGOTRY, TRIBALISM AND XENOPHOBIA AGAINST THEIR KITH AND KIN, IS WEN GOD PUNISH THEM TO FAILURE.

THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THIS IS TOTAL BONDING OF SS.SE AS THE EASTERN REGION OR OLD SOUTHERN PROTECTORATE.

OTHERWISE, FULANI WILL CONSUME THEM OVER NIGHT.

FULANI IS NOT SATISFIED WITH OIL, THEY WANT THE LAND.

THEY HAVE COME TO REALISE THAT BIAFRA LAND HAS SO MUCH MORE UNTAPPED RESOURCES PUT THERE BY GOD.

IT IS ISRAEL INSIDE AFRICA, BLESSED LAND.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by SoftP(m): 6:05pm On May 25, 2020
Adegokenath:
you are from southern part of Nigeria you are talking rubbish

Oga park well;

How well have you benefited from ur kinsman who is the Vice President?

You are all blinded by tribal sentiments’
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 25, 2020
Oil=1 dollars per barrel
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:07pm On May 25, 2020
There is nothing there, let the North( Fulani North) enjoy at least more 3 years to come....

Come 2023, any President coming into power will surely play Nepotism if not his people won't be easy on him
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by hammerP: 6:09pm On May 25, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:
There is nothing there, let the North( Fulani North) enjoy at least more 3 years to come....

Come 2023, any President coming into power will surely play Nepotism if not his people won't be easy on him

A DAFT REASONING.

THE NORTH WILL BE PRESIDENT AGAIN 2023.

GO MARK THIS DATE, 25.05.2020.

NA ME TALK AM.

NOBODY GIVES UP POWER, IT JUST NOT DONE, WEN THEY CAN WIN ELECTION.

LONG TING!
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Roon9(m): 6:09pm On May 25, 2020
Zooposki:
NNPC thinks oil money will come back. They are simply fooling themselves. See where injustice has gotten the Northerners. No oil money again. This is just the beginning. Soon they will start crying blood.

Oil is our biggest curse. I pray it never does
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Enwhen(m): 6:09pm On May 25, 2020
LadySarah:
Monkey dey work baboon dey chop. Aboki cashing out while the ND is continually degraded and polluted everyday.

Let the Federal govt privatised all sector and see many northerners go jobless....u will hardly see them in Chevron, Shell, Ceplat...unless those private oil companies own by their own...the cheating is too much

The Southern Nigerian people are the most cowards and stupid people on Earth.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Yenefer(f): 6:10pm On May 25, 2020
Exc2000:

Northerners would decide.. but simple fact is North Central is the key to 2023.. and Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri cant influence them anymore... Northerners voted Obj and had no issue with his second term, he even had more vote than Buhari of APP in the North, Atiku holds no real followership in the North, his followers are followers of late General Shehu Musa Yar'dua (snr) even the so called Kwankwasiya are remnant of General Shehu Musa Yar'dua's political structure (People's front of Nigeria) that gave Abiola the lead(even people like Tinubu,Kingigbe, Atiku, Abiola, kwankwaso, Oby Ezekwesili where all part of this , and that was why Obasanjo used Umaru Musa Yaradua to defeat Atiku and Gen Buhari in the North and South in 2007... OBJ never wished death on Late Yaradua as he was very close with his brother

Anyways.. Yenefer you better beg Buhari and his Nepotistic government to give you slot in a juicy ministry because 2023 nothing for you

Lol. "juicy ministry" Anonymously is Awesome. Okay I will try
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Fernandeswagger(m): 6:10pm On May 25, 2020
IGBOSON1:

No wahala! They’ll simply turn their attention to gas! wink

Guy rest...nofin last forever.

Do you think the status quo will stay this way for life?

Nigeria will surely breakup as long as nepotism is the order of the day.

It's just a matter of time.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by spinna: 6:11pm On May 25, 2020
All these he's doing is to gain radical support from his zone so when he launches a crazy plan they will fall behind.

But the spectacular way their plans go scatter ehn.. Abacha own go be play
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:13pm On May 25, 2020
hammerP:

A DAFT REASONING.

THE NORTH WILL BE PRESIDENT AGAIN 2023.

GO MARK THIS DATE, 25.05.2020.

NA ME TALK AM.

NOBODY GIVES UP POWER, IT JUST NOT DONE, WEN THEY CAN WIN ELECTION.

LONG TING!

Please when you want to quote me next time make sure you have a working Brian ........

Which tribe did I mention that will take over and didn't you see the caption in the North I meant

Typing with capital letters doesn't make you sound reasonable ...

Avoid me
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by hammerP: 6:16pm On May 25, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Please when you want to quote me next time make sure you have a working Brian ........

Which tribe did I mention that will take over and didn't you see the caption in the North I meant

Typing with capital letters doesn't make you sound reasonable ...

Avoid me

AS IT STAND, NIGERIA PRESIDENCY IS GONE TO THE FULANI INDEFINATELY.

STOP ALL THESE ROTTEN FEELINGS THAT U PEOPLE CARRY AND FACE REALITY.

GONE!
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by guru90: 6:17pm On May 25, 2020
Nothing good sweet me in this nation called NIGERIA.
I want to Try Biafra.....
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Ugonna62: 6:17pm On May 25, 2020
they should have also considerd the principles of peace and unity in making appointments .meanwhile for all your poultry needs such as farm management and consultancy services.check my signature.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Taye4j: 6:20pm On May 25, 2020
JubrilBuhari:
And Western brown roof shiite fake moozlems will still fall on their knees no matter what.

Not surprised though, that is after all their talent.
Always on their knees. grin

And what has the kidnappers den (South East) done but to blame others for their misfortune.

Get sense bro.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by egoldman(m): 6:20pm On May 25, 2020
My problem is that they always make sure that it's southerner that would announce it. angry
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by hammerP: 6:21pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
Taye4j:

And what has the kidnappers den (South East) done but to blame others for their misfortune.

Get sense bro.
[/s]

AFTER SW BETRAY GEJ, HOW MANY OF THIS NNPC APPOINTMENT DID FULANI GIVE YORUBA?

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Timisire: 6:23pm On May 25, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Leave it for those of us who are not tired of it.

Talk for yourself abeg
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by hammerP: 6:23pm On May 25, 2020
I POSTED THAT PICTURE ABOVE BECAUSE IT WAS THE THANK YOU OF A FULANI MAN TO YORUBA FOR THEIR VOTES.

YORUBA NEVER COMPLAINED THAT HE INSULTED THEIR TRIBE.

DESPITE THE WORD YORUBA BOLDLY WRITTEN.

IF AN IGBO WRITE SOPHISTICATED MOROON, THEY WILL BRING DOWN HEAVEN.

SAYING HE INSULTED THEIR TRIBE BUT HE NEVER MENTIONED YORUBA.

WAT THAT SAYS IS BASHIR MOHAMMED IS RIGHT.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 25, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Leave it for those of us who are not tired of it.

Paid zombies everywhere
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:25pm On May 25, 2020
hammerP:

AS IT STAND, NIGERIA PRESIDENCY IS GONE TO THE FULANI INDEFINATELY.

STOP ALL THESE ROTTEN FEELINGS THAT U PEOPLE CARRY AND FACE REALITY.

GONE!

OK thanks for the info, am not debating or arguing it,.....

Because we have seen what Buhari did, note also that Buhari was voted not because he was fair enough or because he is FULANI MAN......

He was just voted to be a ceremonial President
While the main cabals orders him around in the villa.

Seems like you are from that side as well to be this connotative in your use of words.
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by JubrilBuhari: 6:27pm On May 25, 2020
Taye4j:

Get sense bro.
nYemisi, is that you? cheesy grin
Re: NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ by Exc2000: 6:29pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Lol. "juicy ministry" Anonymously is Awesome. Okay I will try

good try.. since buhari's daughter and Aisha's step daughter clinched a juicy NNPC position, you had better hustle your own.. because 2023 its Yoruba taking everything and giving Fulani the little they gave us back in spirit of fairness... Igbos can get theirs from Kanu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars / Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.