Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

How Do I Report My Neighbors - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do I Report My Neighbors (1446 Views)

I Want To Report My Landlord For Bypassing Our Electricity Meter / How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? / Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Report My Neighbors by GreaterFuture1(m): 4:32pm On May 25, 2020
People of Nairaland Pls Read and Help if you Can to the best of your ability.

A Tennant in our house is Holding a big Party.
How do I report them Please, and see to it that they are Duly punished.
He and His wife are holding a large naming ceremony, and I believe this Is Wrong in this COVID-19 Situation we are in.
The Crowd in my house is very large, tho the space is very small.
I am not scared of COVID-19 at all but this Man is going out of hand, his own is too much. He is still Owing rent and Has a huge Nepa Bill debt he hasn't paid just to mention a few.

The official lock down Phone Number of the LASG Is not replying.
Pls somebody help US
Re: How Do I Report My Neighbors by Davash222(m): 4:36pm On May 25, 2020
I am not scared of COVID-19 at all but this Man is going out of hand, his own is too much. He is still Owing rent and Has a huge Nepa Bill debt he hasn't paid just to mention a few.

Since you're not scared and bothered about Covid-19, why then do you want to report him? Because his own is too much
Obviously, this is envy.

12 Likes

Re: How Do I Report My Neighbors by majamajic(m): 4:36pm On May 25, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Na the debt abi na the party dey vex u

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Report My Neighbors by DanseMacabre(m): 4:37pm On May 25, 2020
Hmmmmm.

Snitches get stitches.

Be careful na express you dey go...
Re: How Do I Report My Neighbors by paschal47(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2020
Oga just tell us your neighbour didn't invite you that's why you want to report them.

Party rice dey sweet sha tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Report My Neighbors by Davash222(m): 4:40pm On May 25, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin grin

He's just envious of that innocent and quiet family for nothing. Too bad for a young man like him.
Re: How Do I Report My Neighbors by majamajic(m): 4:43pm On May 25, 2020
Davash222:

He's just envious of that innocent and quiet family for nothing. Too bad for a young man like him.

A man in debt throwing party , innocent ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report My Neighbors by GreaterFuture1(m): 4:43pm On May 25, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin grin

What kind of talk is this?
If you own a House, with A relative of your as a
Supervisor, and you have a very bad Tennant who has been giving you trouble because you are not in the country, would you be happy. Your relative's wife is Diabetic and At High Risk, you warned him and he still goes ahead to flaunt the order, would you like it?
He owes Nepa Bill of over a 100k and met 0 naira when he rented the place, would you like it?
He now taps light from anoda Tennant, Would like that?
Why why why.
Re: How Do I Report My Neighbors by Iamlawal(m): 4:46pm On May 25, 2020
Leave dem abeg to enjoy don't cause endless fighting between you pipu
u know say they will be angry if you do so

And what if na u

Pls dont o
Re: How Do I Report My Neighbors by decatalyst(m): 4:47pm On May 25, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

He and His wife are holding a large naming ceremony, and I believe this Is Wrong in this COVID-19 Situation we are in. He is still Owing rent and Has a huge Nepa Bill debt he hasn't paid just to mention a few.

People like you are full of envy and very vindictive. It is obvious that you are jealous of the neighbor, at least going by the bolded part of your piece.

This is bad and I doubt you would have time to focus on your own life due to the spirit of envy and jealous that is in you.

Nothing is bad in calling your neighbor and discuss the best way to go about the celebration in order to ensure the safety of the attendees and peace of everybody

But your reporting is based on the intention of not seeing your neighbor happy and your utter distaste of his 'progess' that you subconsciously imagine.

Even small pikin wey never know anything, u don dey beaf am cry chai! This life ehn

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report My Neighbors by Davash222(m): 4:48pm On May 25, 2020
majamajic:

A man in debt throwing party , innocent ? grin grin
That man is not in any debt.. Don't mind the OP. What do you expect from a jealous neighbour
Re: How Do I Report My Neighbors by GreaterFuture1(m): 4:49pm On May 25, 2020
Davash222:

Since you're not scared and bothered about Covid-19, why then do you want to report him? Because his own is too much
Obviously, this is envy.
You are Known troll, but I will still reply you anyways.
I am not scared because I Know that whatever will be will be. I have to go out and Hustle which shouldnt be the case cos better countries that Nigeria are still in Lockdown. I have accepted my fate and it's sad but there's no point
Holding a Naming ceremony in this times is not necessary. Two people in the house are at High Risk cos there are Diabetic, older and Asthmatic.
He has a History of Very bad Behavior and this Is the Height of it.
Reporting him Is Not Envy.
Re: How Do I Report My Neighbors by RoyalBlu(f): 4:49pm On May 25, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

Supervisor, and you have a very bad Tennant who has been giving you trouble because you are not in the country, would you be happy. Your relative's wife is Diabetic and At High Risk, you warned him and he still goes ahead to flaunt the order, would you like it?
He owes Nepa Bill of over a 100k and met 0 naira when he rented the place, would you like it?
Why why why.

Then why not simply give him 'quit notice' ?
Re: How Do I Report My Neighbors by GreaterFuture1(m): 4:50pm On May 25, 2020
paschal47:
Oga just tell us your neighbour didn't invite you that's why you want to report them.

Party rice dey sweet sha tongue tongue
Wow! And you really think this is the Case?
Re: How Do I Report My Neighbors by majamajic(m): 4:50pm On May 25, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

Why why why.

Just invite the police and see how far , go to station give them address , stay anonymous , sorry about it, u never said all his sins from the beginning
Re: How Do I Report My Neighbors by Davash222(m): 4:50pm On May 25, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

Why why why.
So, you want to report him now cos he tapped light from another tenant

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report My Neighbors by Juliusmomoh: 4:51pm On May 25, 2020
Egungun na express u dey go o cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report My Neighbors by GreaterFuture1(m): 4:51pm On May 25, 2020
Davash222:

I am not scared because I Know that whatever will be will be. I have to go out and Hustle which shouldnt be the case cos better countries that Nigeria are still in Lockdown. I have accepted my gate and Thonsad about it I go in like that.
Holding a Naming ceremony in this times is not necessary. Two people in the house are at High Risk cos there are Diabetic, older and Asthmatic.
Re: How Do I Report My Neighbors by Davash222(m): 4:51pm On May 25, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

I am not scared because I Know that whatever will be will be. I have to go out and Hustle which shouldnt be the case cos better countries that Nigeria are still in Lockdown. I have accepted my gate and Thonsad about it I go in like that.
Swallow your pride and go talk to him. Explain to him about the dangers loud music would cause to sick people in the compound, beg him. He has every right to host a naming ceremony in the compound he's paying rent.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report My Neighbors by GreaterFuture1(m): 4:53pm On May 25, 2020
RoyalBlu:

Then why not simply give him 'quit notice' ?

AM I THE OWNER OF THE HOUSE!!
Or will I quit him today? Now now smh
Re: How Do I Report My Neighbors by GreaterFuture1(m): 4:56pm On May 25, 2020
Iamlawal:
Leave dem abeg to enjoy don't cause endless fighting between you pipu

u know say they will be angry if you do so

And what if na u

Pls dont o
I would Never throw a party in this Kind of a Situation happening world over.
Re: How Do I Report My Neighbors by Juliusmomoh: 4:56pm On May 25, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

Bro don't support evil oo
Re: How Do I Report My Neighbors by GreaterFuture1(m): 4:58pm On May 25, 2020
decatalyst:

People like you are full of envy and very vindictive. It is obvious that you are jealous of the neighbor, at least going by the bolded part of your piece.

This is bad and I doubt you would have time to focus on your own life due to the spirit of envy and jealous that is in you.

Nothing is bad in calling your neighbor and discuss the best way to go about the celebration in order to ensure the safety of the attendees and peace of everybody

But your reporting is based on the intention of not seeing your neighbor happy and your utter distaste of his 'progess' that you subconsciously imagine.

Even small pikin wey never know anything, u don dey beaf am cry chai! This life ehn
LMAO hahaha funny guy
@bolded we've done that already
Re: How Do I Report My Neighbors by RoyalBlu(f): 4:58pm On May 25, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

OPONU NI E NI?

"A Tennant in our house is Holding a big Party".

This statement of yours made me think it was your house or folks house at that.

So sorry for quoting you.

Calling me names just proved you're below the radar.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Report My Neighbors by GreaterFuture1(m): 5:03pm On May 25, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Bro don't support evil oo
What is the EVIL here Pls?
Re: How Do I Report My Neighbors by Elmojiid(m): 5:04pm On May 25, 2020
dem nø carry rice give u?
Re: How Do I Report My Neighbors by Juliusmomoh: 5:08pm On May 25, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
What is the EVIL here Pls?
He or she speak out of envy , but u are saying it is no envy why ....
Re: How Do I Report My Neighbors by GreaterFuture1(m): 12:38am On May 26, 2020
RoyalBlu:

"A Tennant in our house is Holding a big Party".

This statement of yours made me think it was your house or folks house at that.

So sorry for quoting you.

Calling me names just proved you're below the radar.

Apologies for that, I've edited my post. Something as Painful as this Be patient too when replying. I can't possibly evict immediately today can I?
I just wanted him to face the Law, as it should be in a Normal Country. Going to police etc is a waste of time, I was hoping somebody on Nairaland would be connected as to such Matters
Re: How Do I Report My Neighbors by Hoodbilonia: 8:41am On May 26, 2020
Were u invited or not.
E dey pain sha. When na fence dem take divide una jus for party sake
Na mostly afonjas
The smell of party rice, pounded yam,fried meat,mai mai,dodo
Re: How Do I Report My Neighbors by Kobojunkie: 2:15am On May 27, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
People of Nairaland Pls Read and Help if you Can to the best of your ability.
A Tennant in our house is Holding a big Party. How do I report them Please, and see to it that they are Duly punished. He and His wife are holding a large naming ceremony, and I believe this Is Wrong in this COVID-19 Situation we are in.
Since naming ceremony na typically one day affair, let it go. Plus, if they choose to pass COVID-19 back and forth during their gathering, as long as they do not come near you for at least the next 14 days, you should be fine.
GreaterFuture1:
The Crowd in my house is very large, tho the space is very small.
I am not scared of COVID-19 at all but this Man is going out of hand, his own is too much. He is still Owing rent and Has a huge Nepa Bill debt he hasn't paid just to mention a few. The official lock down Phone Number of the LASG Is not replying.
Pls somebody help US
Since the officials are not responding... what can you really do but keep yourself away from whatever community spread may be going on at the party, right?
Re: How Do I Report My Neighbors by Jokerman(m): 6:56am On May 27, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

Or will I quit him today? Now now smh

You are not the owner of the house... Lol... Are you the only tenant in the house with the man?? Did he come to attack you personally... Why not mind your business,?? Must everyone be like you?? Don't be a little bitchy envious...ok
Re: How Do I Report My Neighbors by hinere(m): 10:47am On May 27, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrested Killers Of Doctor And Son, See Photos. / I Am About To Lose My Wife / AAUA Student Hospitalized After A Dog Bit His Penis. Police Arrest Dog [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.