Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,212 members, 7,807,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must (2029 Views)

My Dad Insists That My Fiancée Must Take Fertility Test Before Marriage / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by lekki1444: 11:10am On May 26, 2020
Hisincrease:

I agree; but don't forget that God will still help you with people and there is some level of intimacy you enjoy with people which will propel them to making sacrifices for you.
Jesus Christ could have walked alone since He was literally God.
God could have thrown down his son from heaven but had to pass through Mary.

My point: Marriage isn't bad. It is people in it that could be bad.
Never said marriage is bad but it is better to be single.

1 corinthians chapter 7
8 Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do.
9 But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by lekki1444: 11:14am On May 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
What if one has missed their soul mate, can another come along?
you cant miss your soulmate. A soulmate is a gift from GOD to a good person. it is people who GOD is not happy with who he gives twin flames but a soulmate is a gift from GOD to a righteous person. And because there are not too many righteous people in this world you will not see many people with soulmates. what you will see is people put together to destroy each other. thats what most marriages are. people tearing each other apart
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by OlawaleBammie: 11:14am On May 26, 2020
Hisincrease:

Well, understanding is different from agreement. I may understand him but I may not agree with him.

Sure, me and u are like twins wen it come to holding ground on our self belief.

I also am a realist and not an optimist, but wen it dawn on me concerning this subject matter, i bow i swear..

Now a even dey fear near any girl talk more of having gfs, my parents disturbs me everryday to at least get a fiance to see a foreseeable marriage fufure but am not taking heed, na fear be the other of the day now bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by Hisincrease: 11:17am On May 26, 2020
lekki1444:
Never said marriage is bad but it is better to be single.

1 corinthians chapter 7
8 Now to the unmarried[a] and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do. 9 But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.
Apostle Paul was never married, being a law scholar and a Jewish persecutor, it was obvious his mindset towards "marriage" can be likened to a narcissist. Good a thing it paid off for him with wild revelations.

However, on this matter, I rather believe God who said, "it is not good for a man to be alone" than to agree with Apostle Paul's assertion.
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by lekki1444: 11:21am On May 26, 2020
Hisincrease:

Apostle Paul was never married, being a law scholar and a Jewish persecutor, it was obvious his mindset towards "marriage" can be likened to a narcissist. Good a thing it paid off for him with wild revelations.

However, on this matter, I rather believe God who said, "it is not good for a man to be alone" than to agree with Apostle Paul's assertion.
Once again I have never said marriage is bad. However single people accomplish more in life in terms of personal development and spiritual enlightenment. All the spiritually enlightened people on the planet are single. all the dalai lamas etc
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by Hisincrease: 11:24am On May 26, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Sure, me and u are like twins wen it come to holding ground on our self belief.

I also am a realist and not an optimist, but wen it dawn on me concerning this subject matter, i bow i swear..

Now a even dey fear near any girl talk more of having gfs, my parents disturbs me everryday to at least get a fiance to see a foreseeable marriage fufure but am not taking heed, na fear be the other of the day now bro.
Haha...
Funny. Just like a lady advised me to get a relationship.
I must admit I have fears of being in a relationship. But my fears are not based on the theories of Op.
My fears are based on the mindset of some ladies which I detest and their uncertainty to be with a man.
However, I am 100% sure that there are great ladies out there, ready to crush all my fears.
This is why I'm still open to love. Lol.

1 Like

Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by Hisincrease: 11:26am On May 26, 2020
lekki1444:
Once again I have never said marriage is bad. However single people accomplish more in life in terms of personal development and spiritual enlightenment. All the spiritually enlightened people on the planet are single. all the dalai lamas etc
Yeah. You are right.
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by OlawaleBammie: 11:33am On May 26, 2020
Hisincrease:

Haha...
Funny. Just like a lady advised me to get a relationship.
I must admit I have fears of being in a relationship. But my fears are not based on the theories of Op.
My fears are based on the mindset of some ladies which I detest and their uncertainty to be with a man.
However, I am 100% sure that there are great ladies out there, ready to crush all my fears.
This is why I'm still open to love. Lol.

U have a selective reason unlike me..

Both what the op said, mindset of some ladies, their frivolous lifestyles, not wanting to sacrifice anything, their heinous pasts, unbearable family issues, entitlement problems....see bro them many. But wat fear me most is the issue op raised cus i have been there before for many years. it wasnt funny bro.

You know how it is wen u see a rectangular piece of paper and u think its #100 grin Lol, bro it wasnt easy.

And the funniest tin is dat the lady was attaining in an exponential range of which its even a surprise to her cus it was strange to her.

Anyways, that chapter is gone and am afraid of opening another related chapter.

Having a gf now is a big task not to talk of marriage.

If i wan Bleep i know how to settle my konjigrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by Hisincrease: 11:43am On May 26, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Both what the op said, mindset of some ladies, their frivolous lifestyles, not wanting to sacrifice anything, their heinous pasts, unbearable family issues, entitlement problems....see bro them many. But wat fear me most is the issue op raised cus i have been there before for many years. it wasnt funny bro.

You know how it is wen u see a rectangular piece of paper and u think its #100 grin Lol, bro it wasnt easy.

And the funniest tin is dat the lady was attaining in an exponential range of which its even a surprise to her cus it was strange to her.

You are quite funny walai.
I sense you must have had a weird experience. But how about trying again to see if you can't get it right?

At 50, you probably will start feeling odd at the sight of happy families. Some folks will begin to talk about you as a father when you aren't. You possibly would also have enough cash and would love to be responsible for your own.

This is what I think you should do; wrap up your past and light it up like a cigarette, then get a pretty woman, she fails, you try again.

You are in charge, you just haven't realized it.

1 Like

Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by lekki1444: 11:44am On May 26, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

llol bros can you expand on the bolded i am curious
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by SweetCunt97(f): 11:55am On May 26, 2020
lekki1444:
you cant miss your soulmate. A soulmate is a gift from GOD to a good person. it is people who GOD is not happy with who he gives twin flames but a soulmate is a gift from GOD to a righteous person. And because there are not too many righteous people in this world you will not see many people with soulmates. what you will see is people put together to destroy each other. thats what most marriages are. people tearing each other apart
So how can one locate their soulmate
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by lekki1444: 11:59am On May 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
you dont locate your soulmate, if you are ordained to have a soulmate ? GOD will send his path to your way. He may be the person GOD puts next door to you to be your neighbor and he will ask you out or he may be the guy who comes to install solar panels in your house and he owns the solar panel company and when he sees you he says can i take you out for dinner etc etc ? you get it ? your soulmate will come to you. if you have one. also your twinflame will come to you likewise. anybody who is appointed to you will find you and come to you. if you deserve to be destroyed ? the person who will destroy you will find it. we are all chess pieces in the hand of GOD
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by OlawaleBammie: 12:51pm On May 26, 2020
Hisincrease:

You are quite funny walai.
I sense you must have had a weird experience. But how about trying again to see if you can't get it right?

At 50, you probably will start feeling odd at the sight of happy families. Some folks will begin to talk about you as a father when you aren't. You possibly would also have enough cash and would love to be responsible for your own.

This is what I think you should do; wrap up your past and light it up like a cigarette, then get a pretty woman, she fails, you try again.

You are in charge, you just haven't realized it.

Tanks bro, wat u said jokingly mean alot.
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by OlawaleBammie: 1:13pm On May 26, 2020
lekki1444:
llol bros can you expand on the bolded i am curious

As in u see a normal girl, like average in everything just like others, even in some tins she's below average but immediately u start dating her she become perfect in all, she become the toast of every party., everything she touches turns to gold.
Normally u or any other person would tink its her tym to shine but the more she shines the more u looses ur touches.

As a man u begin experiencing some strange experiences. people who usually calls u now start telling u dey don't have call card

People who call u for work niw start telling u there is no work on ground

What u usually said that make people laf now begin to irritate and infuriate them, hence u start picking words wch wil reduce u to a forceful introverted nature. and now wen u re introverted people wil adjudge u dat u dont mingle with others dat is why u re lagging behing.

in ur academics, let say prior to ur dating, lecturer usually gives u a 10pages handbook and out of the 10 pages u usually read 8pages and u would have 75% cus u re sure that 80% of the questions would b covered in dat 8pages. but now that u re dating, hmmm dont b surprised dat u would study 9 out of 10 pages and 75% of the questions wil come out from the neglected 1page..chaii...And at the other side, she wil b giving testimonies in fellowship that she slept over and didn't cover her handouts but the only two pages she read out of 40pages did the magic, that is wen u wil start tinking where did u get it wrong

She wil become the sudden celeb while u wil b her PA, i mean unfancied PA.

ogaaaa see, scenario plenty jare. make i chop my corn abeg
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by lekki1444: 1:56pm On May 26, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

As in u see a normal girl, like average in everything just like others, even in some tins she's below average but immediately u start dating her she become perfect in all, she become the toast of every party., everything she touches turns to gold.
Normally u or any other person would tink its her tym to shine but the more she shines the more u looses ur touches.

As a man u begin experiencing some strange experiences. people who usually calls u now start telling u dey don't have call card

People who call u for work niw start telling u there is no work on ground

What u usually said that make people laf now begin to irritate and infuriate them, hence u start picking words wch wil reduce u to a forceful introverted nature. and now wen u re introverted people wil adjudge u dat u dont mingle with others dat is why u re lagging behing.

in ur academics, let say prior to ur dating, lecturer usually gives u a 10pages handbook and out of the 10 pages u usually read 8pages and u would have 75% cus u re sure that 80% of the questions would b covered in dat 8pages. but now that u re dating, hmmm dont b surprised dat u would study 9 out of 10 pages and 75% of the questions wil come out from the neglected 1page..chaii...And at the other side, she wil b giving testimonies in fellowship that she slept over and didn't cover her handouts but the only two pages she read out of 40pages did the magic, that is wen u wil start tinking where did u get it wrong

She wil become the sudden celeb while u wil b her PA, i mean unfancied PA.

ogaaaa see, scenario plenty jare. make i chop my corn abeg
You know I described the bolded as one of the spiritual things that happen to people Wow what a testimony. This your testimony lets people see what i am saying is true and this whole relationship thing is deeper than ordinary eye. its spiritual matter. Thanks for your story

1 Like

Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by SweetCunt97(f): 2:10pm On May 26, 2020
lekki1444:
you dont locate your soulmate, if you are ordained to have a soulmate ? GOD will send his path to your way. He may be the person GOD puts next door to you to be your neighbor and he will ask you out or he may be the guy who comes to install solar panels in your house and he owns the solar panel company and when he sees you he says can i take you out for dinner etc etc ? you get it ? your soulmate will come to you. if you have one. also your twinflame will come to you likewise. anybody who is appointed to you will find you and come to you. if you deserve to be destroyed ? the person who will destroy you will find it. we are all chess pieces in the hand of GOD
So not everyone got a soulmate?
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by lekki1444: 2:29pm On May 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
No not everyone
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by SweetCunt97(f): 2:50pm On May 26, 2020
lekki1444:
No not everyone
And how do u know this? Afterall God said man should not b alone.
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by crackland: 2:58pm On May 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
One would think that with your sweet cvnt, you would have located your soulmate by now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by lekki1444: 3:12pm On May 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
And how do u know this? Afterall God said man should not b alone.
Did you read and understand what i wrote ? some people marry twin flames and some marry soul mates you dont have to be alone but not every one joined unto you is there to make you happy. some are there to destroy you. thats twinflame
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by SweetCunt97(f): 3:45pm On May 26, 2020
crackland:

One would think that with your sweet cvnt, you would have located your soulmate by now.
Na u don't locate ur soulmate with such.
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by crackland: 3:58pm On May 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Na u don't locate ur soulmate with such.
I'm happy you know this. grin
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by lekki1444: 5:36pm On May 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Now if you meet a man and you want to know if he will be the perfect fit for you ( soulmate ) or the most chaotic fit for you ( twinflame ) you can consult with me and i can give you this information so that you will know what you are getting yourself into if you marry this person. I do a spiritual background check on the person and on you and then match the compatibility I charge a small fee for this service
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by SweetCunt97(f): 5:47pm On May 26, 2020
lekki1444:
Now if you meet a man and you want to know if he will be the perfect fit for you ( soulmate ) or the most chaotic fit for you ( twinflame ) you can consult with me and i can give you this information so that you will know what you are getting yourself into if you marry this person. I do a spiritual background check on the person and on you and then match the compatibility I charge a small fee for this service
Yea yea that was how one so-called one gave me spiritual background check and a go ahead that broke my heart into pieces. Abeg what will b will be.
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by Westernlove: 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

U wil soon understand bro grin

i said more than u, but now a don gentu grin

He might actually still be Under 25years, And the funny thing Is we have some males who are over 30years and still they haven't figured out what Life Is all about. I'm certain he falls Into either of this Category.....That's the reason why you see so many males In.Bondage, Some Men are just Baby Adult......They aren't worth to be called MEN......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by Westernlove: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
I've personally had my own fair share of this spiritual Incompatibility. Thank God he came to my rescue. She came Into my world and everything starts crumbling gradually within four months, I had to pray about It and parted ways with her. Not long when she Is gone, everything starts BOOMING back for me. Only FOOOLS would say there Is no spiritual life......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by lekki1444: 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Westernlove:
I've personally had my own fair share of this spiritual Incompatibility. Thank God he came to my rescue. She came Into my world and everything starts crumbling gradually within four months, I had to pray about It and parted ways with her. Not long when she Is gone, everything starts BOOMING back for me. Only FOOOLS would say there Is no spiritual life......
Thanks for your Input bro. The spiritual world is real. In fact it is what drives the physical. Wow your experience is priceless and confirmation. and a learning tool for yourself and it can only make you a wiser person as you start to exercise more caution when it comes to trying to merge purpose with another soul
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by OlawaleBammie: 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
Westernlove:

He might actually still be Under 25years, And the funny thing Is we have some males who are over 30years and still they haven't figured out what Life Is all about. I'm certain he falls Into either of this Category.....That's the reason why you see so many males In.Bondage, Some Men are just Baby Adult......They aren't worth to be called MEN......

Gbamsolutely......

And d most annoying thin is dat they believe they are the wisest
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by Casemiro(m): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
obob...

how do I go about finding my own

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Abandon My Dads Property? / How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor / Men Who Are Aggressive Towards Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.