Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,110 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:07 AM

Do You Think It's The West's Fault For Nigeria's Misfortune? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think It's The West's Fault For Nigeria's Misfortune? (174 Views)

Breaking! Misfortune Befall Asari Dokubo After Insulting Peter OBI- Pics / Keyamo To Oshiomhole: I'm Not Responsible For Your Political Misfortune / 6 Reasons Why I Think it was wise for Atiku to Avoid a Debate without Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think It's The West's Fault For Nigeria's Misfortune? by akinelli: 6:19pm On May 25, 2020
So, I watched a video that talked about how the west was involved in removing Ghana's Kwame Nkrumah. Do you think the west has meddled like that in Nigerian politics? If so, is it the reason why the country is suffering?

Link to video-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV8DiN6hR7M
Re: Do You Think It's The West's Fault For Nigeria's Misfortune? by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 25, 2020
It is we Africans that are our problemsssss
Re: Do You Think It's The West's Fault For Nigeria's Misfortune? by Yobabad: 8:02pm On May 25, 2020
Yes is the west foulth, But the South West I mean

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Records 30 New COVID19 Cases / NANS And SUG Director Of Welfare Condemns Uniport SUG President For Accusing Pro / Nigerians Are Still Worshipping Heroes And Vanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.