Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Suggest New Games I Can Play On My Android Phone - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Suggest New Games I Can Play On My Android Phone (594 Views)

Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's / Gameplay Of New Games On PS4, XBOX And PC / Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest New Games I Can Play On My Android Phone by hotspec(m): 7:22pm On May 25, 2020
im so bored right now and need new games to play with on my phone. I've played and deleted quite number of games. I love tennis related and racing most. kindly suggest any interesting games I can download and enjoy
Re: Suggest New Games I Can Play On My Android Phone by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:30pm On May 26, 2020
I don't really play Tennis games.
You wont get good games to play offline these days but if you want and offline game. You can try beach buggy for racing. You will like it for a while.

But if you love strategy and war RTS game where you get to meet people from all over the world and you dont mind playing online( just need a good 4g connection, doesnt consume much data). You can try ART of WAR 3 Mobile RTS game.

Cc:hotspec
Re: Suggest New Games I Can Play On My Android Phone by hotspec(m): 9:44pm On May 26, 2020
TheManofTomorrow:
I don't really play Tennis games.
You wont get good games to play offline these days but if you want and offline game. You can try beach buggy for racing. You will like it for a while.

But if you love strategy and war RTS game where you get to meet people from all over the world and you dont mind playing online( just need a good 4g connection, doesnt consume much data). You can try ART of WAR 3 Mobile RTS game.

Cc:hotspec
thanks a million
Re: Suggest New Games I Can Play On My Android Phone by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:49pm On May 26, 2020
hotspec:
thanks a million
The games need a little bit of mentoring to get better. You might want to chat me up on whatsApp if you like the game. Download it first

(1) (Reply)

Ps3 Slim Needed / Laptop, Desktop PC Or Console Gaming For Commercial Purpose / Ps4 Slim For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.