Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:03 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3047 Views)

Why Is It That Some Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flower Gifts? / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Aminobrown(m): 6:22am On May 26, 2020
LedRock:
You are the most useless thing in the universe, commit suicide so humans can be free from your stupidity.

I think u jst actually summarize ur slut of a mother.. She really nid to commit suicide xo she wouldn't giv birth to another nuisance lyk u n her useless self grin
LedRock:
You are the most useless thing in the universe, commit suicide so humans can be free from your stupidity.

I think u jst actually summarize ur slut of a mother.. She really nid to commit suicide xo she wouldn't giv birth to another nuisance lyk u n her useless self
Re: . by LedRock: 10:45am On May 26, 2020
Aminobrown:

I think u jst actually summarize ur slut of a mother.. She really nid to commit suicide xo she wouldn't giv birth to another nuisance lyk u n her useless self grin

I think u jst actually summarize ur slut of a mother.. She really nid to commit suicide xo she wouldn't giv birth to another nuisance lyk u n her useless self
Your mum and sisters are cheap hoes, your family needs to commit suicide to spare humans of such great stupidity.
Re: . by divineuk(m): 10:57am On May 26, 2020
Children love pass adults this days
Re: . by Judek2(m): 11:50am On May 26, 2020
Children wey never see life, go dey profess love anyhow, and openly for that matter..
Thinking love is a possession wey belong to you forever..

Love be like Bet9ja ticket, even the surest odd dey cast anyhow

Re: . by kiddkash(m): 4:49pm On May 26, 2020
the boy will learn
Re: . by Aminobrown(m): 7:16pm On May 26, 2020
LedRock:
Your mum and sisters are cheap hoes, your family needs to commit suicide to spare humans of such great stupidity.

I hope ur hoe of a mum does not have a female child xo as to reduce d numbers of hoes in dis country, because I regretted d day I bleeped ur mum's smelly wide pussy dat produced d idiot dat is quoting his father
Re: . by LedRock: 8:25pm On May 26, 2020
Aminobrown:

I hope ur hoe of a mum does not have a female child xo as to reduce d numbers of hoes in dis country, because I regretted d day I bleeped ur mum's smelly wide pussy dat produced d idiot dat is quoting his father
I know my father unlike you that is a bastard, he is not as foolish as yours.
Buy sniper and drink it, you are waste of space.
Re: . by Barney001: 8:39pm On May 26, 2020
Who are those cunts above insulting their moms undecided
Re: . by kurupt1: 8:43pm On May 26, 2020
Every woman is a hoe until proven otherwise
Re: . by Aminobrown(m): 11:35pm On May 26, 2020
LedRock:
I know my father unlike you that is a bastard, he is not as foolish as yours.
Buy sniper and drink it, you are waste of space.

lol, ur wh'ore of a moda must hav been deceiving d idiot u knw as a fada, son, go ask ur slut of a moda wu ur real fada is
Re: . by Tabitha03(f): 11:51pm On May 26, 2020
Wonders shall never end. Wetin musa no go see for gate.
Re: . by LedRock: 3:38am On May 27, 2020
Aminobrown:

lol, ur wh'ore of a moda must hav been deceiving d idiot u knw as a fada, son, go ask ur slut of a moda wu ur real fada is
Your mother is a foolish hoe grin grin. I am ever ready, sey you no one get sense.
Re: . by Aminobrown(m): 10:27pm On May 27, 2020
LedRock:
Your mother is a foolish hoe grin grin. I am ever ready, sey you no one get sense.

Ur who're of a mum was a product of a one nyt stand, same as u, I regret d day I bleeped her smelly pussy n release my expensive sperm in her wich turns out to b d idiot dat quoting his fada

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. / See What My Boss Told Us In A Meeting / He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.