Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,373 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant (4159 Views)

Catering Business VS Restaurant Business (the Differences) / Online Boutique Vs Physical Boutique. / A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by roniex2(f): 7:27pm On May 25, 2020
Good evening everyone, I have saved about 3M naira and I have narrowed all my business ideas down to:

Salon
Female apparel boutique (Online + Brick & mortar store)
Restaurant

I love the three equally but I would like to know which one wins in terms of

-Stability(Which one of the three is most stable and the easiest to run with peace of mind)

-Highest rate of failure (Which one of them has the highest failure rate)

-Recession proof( I know people eat all the time but I did my research and even in this whole pandemic, people are still making their hair and ordering clothes online)

-Profitability( Which one is the most profitable, to me I think it’s not possible to eat 25k food and do 25k hair but you can order expensive clothes if you can afford it and if it’s totally worth it)

-Sustainability: Which is sustainable for the longest period of time? I would like my business to be around for a long long time and even grow into franchising

-Finally, which can be easily crippled by economic meltdown and decline.

Personally, I am leaning towards boutique because I love fashion and I don’t think it’s that hard for real, plus you are not limited to people in your area, people in different states and countries can still buy from you BUT I don’t want my love for the fashion industry to cloud my judgement, I would love to be slapped with the truth and reality.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by laurel03(m): 7:53pm On May 25, 2020
Restaurant if you can do it

3 Likes

Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by blackpanthar: 8:00pm On May 25, 2020
roniex2:
Good evening everyone, I have saved about 3M naira and I have narrowed all my business ideas down to:

Salon
Female apparel boutique (Online + Brick & mortar store)
Restaurant

I love the three equally but I would like to know which one wins in terms of

-Stability(Which one of the three is most stable and the easiest to run with peace of mind)

-Highest rate of failure (Which one of them has the highest failure rate)

-Recession proof( I know people eat all the time but I did my research and even in this whole pandemic, people are still making their hair and ordering clothes online)

-Profitability( Which one is the most profitable, to me I think it’s not possible to eat 25k food and do 25k hair but you can order expensive clothes if you can afford it and if it’s totally worth it)

-Sustainability: Which is sustainable for the longest period of time? I would like my business to be around for a long long time and even grow into franchising

-Finally, which can be easily crippled by economic meltdown and decline.

Personally, I am leaning towards boutique because I love fashion and I don’t think it’s that hard for real, plus you are not limited to people in your area, people in different states and countries can still buy from you BUT I don’t want my love for the fashion industry to cloud my judgement, I would love to be slapped with the truth and reality.

Thank you

Missimelda01 this is your field o.

Personally i would say, business is not done by what you personally like or what is easy for you.... Business is based on what sells and what works within your sphere or niche.

6 Likes

Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by newinventions: 8:02pm On May 25, 2020
All you need is put N500,000 in a forex account. We manage the account for you and will make 3m profit in six months. Keep the remaining 250k in your bank account and see how the 500k grow. You don't need to stress yourself in this 21st century.

If you interested check my signature.

1 Like

Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by felixzo1(m): 8:05pm On May 25, 2020
newinventions:
All you need is put N500,000 in a forex account. We manage the account for you and will make 3m profit in six months. Keep the remaining 250k in your bank account and see how the 500k grow. You don't need to stress yourself in this 21st century.

wrong answer

17 Likes

Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by newinventions: 8:16pm On May 25, 2020
felixzo1:
wrong answer

Nah, it's the best advice I can give to a fellow brother. Better still let him learn how to trade forex and trade all by himself.

If I have 3m that I can invest in forex trading then my generation to the 10th level will never be poor again.

If you are reading this and you don't know how to trade forex then you are missing a lot. If you want to be free financially then learn how to trade forex. Your life and the way you think will never remain the same.

You have the world at the palm of your hand if you know how to trade forex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by WorriorPlus: 8:49pm On May 25, 2020
I will go for restaurant

You Need Woodwork Software? CLICK HERE
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by roniex2(f): 8:52pm On May 25, 2020
newinventions:

Nah, it's the best advice I can give to a fellow brother. Better still let him learn how to trade forex and trade all by himself.

If I have 3m that I can invest in forex trading then my generation to the 10th level will never be poor again.

If you are reading this and you don't know how to trade forex then you are missing a lot. If you want to be free financially then learn how to trade forex. Your life and the way you think will never remain the same.

Not interested, thank you.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by roniex2(f): 8:53pm On May 25, 2020
blackpanthar:

Missimelda01 this is your field o.

Personally i would say, business is not done by what you personally like or what is easy for you.... Business is based on what sells and what works within your sphere or niche.

Hmm, thanks for this sir

1 Like

Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by Ayomarcel(m): 9:14pm On May 25, 2020
I think it all has to do with your target. Who are your targets? Do you have friends that knows friends and a location for your Salon and Boutique that can pay huge amount for your service? Same thing goes for Restaurant, are you a good chef and are you patience. You know how food is a very delicate thing. You gotta be careful cos you don't want ur customers complaining and you gotta be neat. Also, the target area of your restaurant.

But in all I think the Restaurant will be good option. But are you patience and are you at satisfying customers. And even in bad economic you can still make profit. Cos people still gotta eat and they will be ready to pay, irrespective of the high price.

But for Failure the Salon and Boutique can fail if people aren't buying and the goods lose values. Same goes for the food. If they're not delicious or the looks of the restaurant and packing aren't enticing. But I think the Restaurant should be able to stand it.
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by iCauseTrouble: 9:25pm On May 25, 2020
Boutique business should be out of it since everybody is now selling clothes online. Abi you ni dey see them for whatsapp and IG? Restaurant and Saloon should be considered

1 Like

Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by hidhrhis(m): 9:28pm On May 25, 2020
Use it to do anything you like
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by jayaim: 10:06pm On May 25, 2020
U better go for the restaurant in my own opinion. Is stressful but if u get it right, it will look as if u did blood money. Especially if u are in a good location. That 3m is good to go. My neighbour runs calabar kitchen in Abuja here. Her money just the long everyday like blood money

4 Likes

Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by roniex2(f): 10:23pm On May 25, 2020
Ayomarcel:
I think it all has to do with your target. Who are your targets? Do you have friends that knows friends and a location for your Salon and Boutique that can pay huge amount for your service? Same thing goes for Restaurant, are you a good chef and are you patience. You know how food is a very delicate thing. You gotta be careful cos you don't want ur customers complaining and you gotta be neat. Also, the target area of your restaurant.

But in all I think the Restaurant will be good option. But are you patience and are you at satisfying customers. And even in bad economic you can still make profit. Cos people still gotta eat and they will be ready to pay, irrespective of the high price.

But for Failure the Salon and Boutique can fail if people aren't buying and the goods lose values. Same goes for the food. If they're not delicious or the looks of the restaurant and packing aren't enticing. But I think the Restaurant should be able to stand it.

Thank you so much for this advise sir, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by roniex2(f): 10:24pm On May 25, 2020
jayaim:
U better go for the restaurant in my own opinion. Is stressful but if u get it right, it will look as if u did blood money. Especially if u are in a good location. That 3m is good to go. My neighbour runs calabar kitchen in Abuja here. Her money just the long everyday like blood money

E say blood money lol. Okay o, thanks for this advise
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by roniex2(f): 10:25pm On May 25, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Boutique business should be out of it since everybody is now selling clothes online. Abi you ni dey see them for whatsapp and IG? Restaurant and Saloon should be considered

It’s true, thank you. Will reconsider and I hope to make the right choice
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by Victornezzar: 10:32pm On May 25, 2020
OP avoid those that will tell you to inbox them

1 Like

Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by roniex2(f): 10:44pm On May 25, 2020
Victornezzar:
OP avoid those that will tell you to inbox them

Sure, thanks for the heads-up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by Pandorah(m): 11:18pm On May 25, 2020
Restaurant tops the 3 options.
Things to consider are...
A good location
Packaging (How classy you want your restaurant to be)
Quality of Food
Dishes (Local/Intercontinental)
Good chef/Cook
Trusty worthy manager to oversee the daily affairs of the business

When you make up your mind, You can contact me in the future let's rob minds together.

1 Like

Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by abobote: 11:21pm On May 25, 2020
newinventions:

Scammer detected

5 Likes

Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by abobote: 11:26pm On May 25, 2020
Go for Restaurant, look for good cook, good site, and manage it yourself

4 Likes

Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by roniex2(f): 12:06am On May 26, 2020
Pandorah:
Restaurant tops the 3 options.
Things to consider are...
A good location
Packaging (How classy you want your restaurant to be)
Quality of Food
Dishes (Local/Intercontinental)
Good chef/Cook
Trusty worthy manager to oversee the daily affairs of the business

When you make up your mind, You can contact me in the future let's rob minds together.

Wow thanks for listing all these out for me, I really appreciate it
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by roniex2(f): 12:11am On May 26, 2020
abobote:
Go for Restaurant, look for good cook, good site, and manage it yourself

Thank you, I will reconsider and do more research and feasibility study on the restaurant business, thank you
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by FEGNO: 1:07am On May 26, 2020
Food, food, food and food.
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by jesmond3945: 1:20am On May 26, 2020
Op do buffet based restaurant and cash out heavily.
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by laurel03(m): 5:23am On May 26, 2020
newinventions:

you self suppose to have become billionaire since you be trading??
Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by seoscrib: 8:10am On May 26, 2020
Hello, to me o, I would advice you go for any of the below...

1: Restaurant Business
2: Agro Business
3: Mini Importation Business
Those are the profitable business that one can start with since you got such kind of amount, it will really earn you back some great profit ifyou decide to go for any of my suggestion above. Meanwhile you'll need a business blog because professional business uses website to outfit the style of their business, if peradventure you need a business website for your business, please kindly call or Whatsapp me on +23481-342-634-08

My services super flexible, cheap and customers choice.

1 Like

Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by jaybee3(m): 8:13am On May 26, 2020
newinventions:

You can lose the 3M Naira in a jiffy whereas 3M invested in a business might make her/him cash strapped but can't be lost in a jiffy. Also, the 3million invested in a business would have been used to acquire assets that can be disposed off if things turn sour

BTW, what's the biggest money you've ever invested in your forex business and what's your performance to date?

5 Likes

Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by Eberechi24(f): 9:10am On May 26, 2020
Food food food food food.

I love food.

1 Like

Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by Oluwahelpme(m): 9:45am On May 26, 2020
To succeed in business requires good management. Management is the main issue here, not the business itself. U can direct message me for my help.

1 Like

Re: 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant by valemtech(m): 10:28am On May 26, 2020
Ayomarcel:

salon is kool,I have one fr sale at ikeja chat fr details 08037607036

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stanbic Ibtc Posts N16.1b Pat In Q1 / View This Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design/building Plan / 3 Nigeria's Most Trusted Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin, Perfectmoney & Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.