Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,385 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:35 PM

My Dream Of A Strange (air-borne) Coronavirus In The United States Of America - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Dream Of A Strange (air-borne) Coronavirus In The United States Of America (561 Views)

A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off / David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" / Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dream Of A Strange (air-borne) Coronavirus In The United States Of America by annyplenty(m): 8:56pm On May 25, 2020
MY DREAM ABOUT A STRANGE (AIR-BORNE) CORONAVIRUS IN THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA

In the early our of Wednesday, April 15, 2020, Nigerian time, I had a dream about a strange way of Corona virus infections or may be a strange Corona virus in the United States which I will like to share as follows and then explain why I am sharing.

I saw a dream that I was in the land of the United States of America. Then, suddenly I saw that I was standing before an iron pole. There were other people which I did not know by the side of the iron pole, also.

Suddenly, all of us realized that the iron pole was contaminated with corona virus. We looked at the iron pole and saw the virus on the pole. What surprised me was that

-1. The virus was visible to my eyes.

-2. Another thing that surprised me was that it appeared that the virus could flourish and spread on dry iron surface as it had spread by itself to cover the major part of the surface of the pole.

-3. Also, the virus appeared like a smear or a coat of white powder that can be blown by a little wind on the surface of the pole.

-4. As we stood by the pole wondering, we realized that we could contact the virus without actually touching or having contact with the contaminated surface because the corona virus could be blown from it, into our eyes, nose and mouth by the slightest amount of wind.

Indeed, the wind suddenly blew the virus that looked like smear of white powder and was coming in our direction and all the people quickly scampered for safety so that they would not contact the virus. I also ran away for safety to avoid contacting the corona virus. Then I woke up.

Repent And Pray For America
Sometimes in the month of April, 2020, I read on one of the news media that the number of confirmed corona virus cases in India was just about 8,000 while those of United States had surged past half a million; also the US had a higher number of COVID 19 fatality cases than the India.

Then, I began to wonder why India with a population of over a 1.35 billion could have confirmed cases of so low and compared with America of about 320 million could have such a colossal amount of confirmed cases and fatality. I also try to compare the figures of America with those from China, where the pandemic broke out and also with population of over a billion, I became more confused.

My confusion was centered on what could be wrong in the situation of America. America is advanced technologically and medically. Average American is also well informed and well-learned. So what could have gone wrong in the US? Then I had the dream.

Caution
I am not saying my dream is the explanation for the strange figures of COVID 19 in the United States but rather a pointer to the fact that the United States, as well as the whole world, needs prayers.

In view of these, I will request that we help America with prayers. The followings can be done.

-1. Repent for the sins of America

-2. Pray that God have mercy of America[/b]

-3. [[b]color=#006600]Pray that if there is a strange way by which this novel Corona virus that causes COVID 19 is transmitted in the United States,[/color] other than the popular ways already known, God should reveal to the Americans.

-4. Pray that another corona virus that is air-borne should not break out in the United States.

-5. Pray for the healing of those already infected with Corona virus in the United States

JESUS is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.

Shalom.

JESUScoming

1 Like

Re: My Dream Of A Strange (air-borne) Coronavirus In The United States Of America by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 25, 2020
Dreams are only figments of your imagination.
Re: My Dream Of A Strange (air-borne) Coronavirus In The United States Of America by Buliwyf: 9:13pm On May 25, 2020
Clown. Why didn't you dream it before Coronavirus happened and became an epidemic? Now that it's popular now you clowns will start seeing it in your dreams and prophecies. Shameless impotent Christians.

Delusional people everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: My Dream Of A Strange (air-borne) Coronavirus In The United States Of America by kingxsamz(m): 9:36pm On May 25, 2020
It's all in your head bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Dream Of A Strange (air-borne) Coronavirus In The United States Of America by annyplenty(m): 5:26am On May 26, 2020
Buliwyf:
Clown. Why didn't you dream it before Coronavirus happened and became an epidemic? Now that it's popular now you clowns will start seeing it in your dreams and prophecies. Shameless impotent Christians.

You have no power to dream a dream by yourself. You are given a dream.
Re: My Dream Of A Strange (air-borne) Coronavirus In The United States Of America by Buliwyf: 8:01am On May 26, 2020
annyplenty:

You have no power to dream a dream by yourself. You are given a dream.

Yeah, you were given the dream after sniffing drugs, right?

1 Like

Re: My Dream Of A Strange (air-borne) Coronavirus In The United States Of America by ODJ123(m): 12:23pm On May 26, 2020
I don't know wat to say...meanwhile check ma dp I have a suprise
Re: My Dream Of A Strange (air-borne) Coronavirus In The United States Of America by annyplenty(m): 7:28pm On May 30, 2020
Buliwyf:

Some servants of God gave the prophecies. Besides, would you not have doubted and discarded them, the way you are doing now?
Re: My Dream Of A Strange (air-borne) Coronavirus In The United States Of America by annyplenty(m): 7:30pm On May 30, 2020
Buliwyf:

Yeah, you were given the dream after sniffing drugs, right?

Not all people sniff drugs.
Re: My Dream Of A Strange (air-borne) Coronavirus In The United States Of America by Buliwyf: 7:33pm On May 30, 2020
annyplenty:

Some servants of God gave the prophecies. Besides, would you not have doubted and discarded them, the way you are doing now?

You are no servant of any god. You are just deluded. This your prophecy is not even original you clown. Why didn't you prophecy before it happened the first time. No you are seeing visions about it happening a second time and probably worse. Lol. Stop fooling yourself.
Re: My Dream Of A Strange (air-borne) Coronavirus In The United States Of America by annyplenty(m): 11:37pm On May 30, 2020
Buliwyf:

You are no servant of any god. You are just deluded. This your prophecy is not even original you clown. Why didn't you prophecy before it happened the first time. No you are seeing visions about it happening a second time and probably worse. Lol. Stop fooling yourself.

It is well with you. Bye
Re: My Dream Of A Strange (air-borne) Coronavirus In The United States Of America by annyplenty(m): 6:33am On May 31, 2020
Let us pray and take all measures against escalation of this virus. whatever affects one country may affect the other.
Re: My Dream Of A Strange (air-borne) Coronavirus In The United States Of America by petra1(m): 6:38am On May 31, 2020
Buliwyf:

Everyone must be given benefit of doubt . If he said he had a dream ,take it that he had a dream . Why would someone have to lie. The only question is if the dream is prophetic word from God or it's just an ordinary dream
Re: My Dream Of A Strange (air-borne) Coronavirus In The United States Of America by annyplenty(m): 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
petra1:

Everyone must be given benefit of doubt . If he said he had a dream ,take it that he had a dream . Why would someone have to lie. The only question is if the dream is prophetic word from God or it's just an ordinary dream

Thank you for this understanding
Re: My Dream Of A Strange (air-borne) Coronavirus In The United States Of America by annyplenty(m): 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
America repent and return to the Lord!
Re: My Dream Of A Strange (air-borne) Coronavirus In The United States Of America by annyplenty(m): 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
America Repent!

(1) (Reply)

My Real Life Encounter With An Angel Of God / 5 Reasons Islam Is Not From The God Of Abraham / "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.